Queen music download : ANNOUNCE:Freddie Countdown Mr Bad Guy 09.06.85 PDTV Untouched

> Back to index...

If you are using this torrent, but don't see your username (and would like to) you just need to download the torrent again. The new torrent will update the server with your username.

Discuss this download in the forums | Download torrent

Username / IP AddressUploadedDownloadedLast connectedRemaining

What do you think?

Post Reply

 
From Australian TV's Rage Retro Month, here's an untouched rip of the segment on "Countdown" in which Freddie speaks about "Mr Bad Guy" with host Molly Meldrum.

This is from the same interview from the episode in which Fred co hosted with Molly but features different content.

I'm hoping they play the famous ep with Freddie soon. I'll post it as I did with the Queen episode they replayed last year

Untouched, as recorded and muxed into an .mkv container

Video: 720x576
16x9
MPEG 2
25fps

Audio: MP2 256khz
Posted by Ken8 user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/23/2017 12:09:00 AM
Very nice - thanks !
Posted by The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/23/2017 2:26:00 AM
Thanks for this, there is a bit more from that same interview here...

Posted by Barry Durex user is on Queenzone.com
on 1/23/2017 3:33:00 AM
Thanks for this share
Posted by pmatsynot user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/23/2017 6:34:00 AM
Thanks ! ! !
Posted by gioscana user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/23/2017 9:40:00 AM
is there anyway if I upload the full interview etc someone could clean it up for me? thank you guys n gals
Posted by scollins user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/23/2017 6:33:00 PM
A note to the Kurgan/Victor Kruger. If you're going to repost my shares on Youtube a simply thanks would be appreciated

In future I may keep them to myself
Posted by Ken8 user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/23/2017 6:41:00 PM
scollins wrote:

is there anyway if I upload the full interview etc someone could clean it up for me? thank you guys n gals

Go for it man. I'm sure somebody will if it's possible.
Posted by Barry Durex user is on Queenzone.com
on 1/24/2017 8:40:00 AM
Ken8 wrote:

A note to the Kurgan/Victor Kruger. If you're going to repost my shares on Youtube a simply thanks would be appreciated

In future I may keep them to myself


Sigh - the internet is fair game. If you post anything, people are going to repost them (often with no malicious intent), and bootleggers may even package them up and sell them.

Keeping them to yourself means they win.

The more things that are shared and the more people realize they can download them, the faster we kill off the bootleggers.

Don't be one of the bad guys. Hoarding helps nobody.
Posted by The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/24/2017 2:41:00 PM
Is it even the same mkv that was uploaded to youtube? You can download the ABC stream anywhere in the world with a vpn.
Posted by Barry Durex user is on Queenzone.com
on 1/24/2017 2:58:00 PM
The Real Wizard wrote:

Ken8 wrote:

A note to the Kurgan/Victor Kruger. If you're going to repost my shares on Youtube a simply thanks would be appreciated

In future I may keep them to myself


Sigh - the internet is fair game. If you post anything, people are going to repost them (often with no malicious intent), and bootleggers may even package them up and sell them.


Hey, it's no biggie. A simple thanks for the time it took was all I was asking for.

Don't worry, if they replay the Freddie Countdown episode I'll post the full untouched digital broadcast of the episode

Posted by Ken8 user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/24/2017 7:07:00 PM
Barry Durex wrote:

Is it even the same mkv that was uploaded to youtube?
You can download the ABC stream anywhere in the world with a vpn.


Yes, and the ABC web stream is not the same quality as the DVB broadcast
Posted by Ken8 user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/24/2017 7:08:00 PM
Perhaps the same quality as the youtube clip though?
Posted by Barry Durex user is on Queenzone.com
on 1/25/2017 5:48:00 AM
What do you want the youtube clip for, that share is an untouched DVB recording
Posted by Ken8 user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/25/2017 6:17:00 PM
I think you miss the point a little. I'm merely pointing out you are not the only person who may have captured the stream. Your accusation is somebody uploaded YOUR file share to youtube. As regards quality, I have no idea what resolution the ABC web stream is, but can see that your share is 720x576 widescreen with an ABC logo and the youtube clip is 640x480 fullscreen without a logo. Regardless of this, the best results would obviously be achieved from the direct capture of the ABC HD live stream. I'm not knocking your SD shares by the way, they are solid.
Posted by Barry Durex user is on Queenzone.com
on 1/25/2017 8:23:00 PM
Unfortunately the episode with Freddie co-hosting isn't being shown this weekend, and I think that's the last Retro Month for now. Hopefully it will return soon.
Posted by Barry Durex user is on Queenzone.com
on 1/27/2017 5:30:00 AM
Thanks.
Posted by tassilo user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 1/28/2017 8:53:00 AM
Anything new on this one ? Was the full Episode re-broadcasted ?
Posted by MercurialFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 2/9/2017 8:56:00 AM
Barry Durex wrote:As regards quality, I have no idea what resolution the ABC web stream is, but can see that your share is 720x576 widescreen with an ABC logo and the youtube clip is 640x480 fullscreen without a logo


Yes, mine was pillarboxed as per the broadcast, the version uploaded to Youtube is mine just cropped. There is no HD stream

Posted by Ken8 user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 2/12/2017 6:13:00 PM
MercurialFreddie wrote:

Anything new on this one ? Was the full Episode re-broadcasted ?


Sadly, no
Posted by Ken8 user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 2/12/2017 6:13:00 PM
Ken8 wrote:

Barry Durex wrote:As regards quality, I have no idea what resolution the ABC web stream is, but can see that your share is 720x576 widescreen with an ABC logo and the youtube clip is 640x480 fullscreen without a logo


Yes, mine was pillarboxed as per the broadcast, the version uploaded to Youtube is mine just cropped. There is no HD stream


OK, you must be the only person in the world who recorded it then. This primary Oz channel is also broadcast in HD, is it not?

Posted by Barry Durex user is on Queenzone.com
on 2/12/2017 6:48:00 PM
Thank you.
Posted by Mr.QueenFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 2/16/2017 12:12:00 PM
Thank you for sharing this! Maybe one day they will re-broadcast it...
Posted by MercurialFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
on 2/19/2017 7:39:00 AM