Forums > Queen collecting and trading > New Collectors forum

forum rss feed
Author

Poppingjay user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poppingjay
Rocker: 18 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Sep 13, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a Vinyl signed by Freddie Mercury that I paid a pretty penny for, and it came with a COA from the UK. However, I would still like to verify its authenticity.
It is definitely a real vinyl, and it is a definitely a real signature as in it's not a stamp or reproduction. It looks real, but I guess I would just like some more verification before I frame it and hang it up. Ideas?

QueenCollector2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts

Posted: 09 Dec 13, 08:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Interesting online record auction with several Queen items! http://auction.catawiki.com/recordauction

antiden user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 344 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 14, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi. I have 'BARCELONA E.P.' laser video disc for sale. If you're interested, please, drop me a pm.

pestgrid user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Miracle in A Winters Tale

Bohemian: 163 posts

Posted: 16 Sep 14, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, I dont know if this is in the right section, but here goes anyway, I will display this message in the collecting forum as well.....

All the concerts that are available for Queen vary in their quality. Some outright stink, but are a great night, its just not audible. The earliest unofficial recording on here is the Golders Green Concert from 1973...it is such a shame that the original was recorded the way it was, as it was a great night and lasted alot longer than the bootleg shows. The bootleg is probably one of the finer bootlegs in terms of legality as it was released on a bootleg label, as opposed to the trading circle- and by the way thanx folks for doing a fantastic job of capturing the unavailable shows....Some very fine recordings indeed.....and some of you are very good at mixing and mastering right turds into audible turds.....Which brings me back to the 1973 concert....sadly the full length is gone as the edited one is the only remaining survivor from that time period (unless a recording surfaces), so here for the first person to email me, I will send them the best version they have ever heard of this.....If you think Im full of it, then ask davesomebodyorother, as he shared a recording of mine involving Freddie and a certain celeb who has been in the limelight recently...Once I hand the recording over for others to share - which likely to be within hours - I will sadly confirm to the rest and leave it up to the lucky one to share at his discretion.....The recording has had the altered beginning by someone here, as the original did not contain it, and I wanted the most complete version, so thank you Pittrek for your add...pestgrid@aol.com....bye bye

Open Your Eyes and Keep Yourself Alive