Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Queen+Adam Lambert Dallas

forum rss feed
Author

ACCR user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 55 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 17, 18:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi!
Someone knows in which hotel did stay queen in 2014?
Thanks


coops user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 415 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Aug 17, 23:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Motel 6. Next to the ice maker.

matt z user is on Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 3672 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 17, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I THOUGHT I'd seen a crumpled ball of gray hair!....

You'd think on Tour they could afford better amenities!


"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHTt!"
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 2498 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 17, 23:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I've been banned once again by the dictator moderator at QOL for posting too much about Adam Lambert so for the last two shows of the North America tour I'm back at Queen Zone. It'a okay for the troublemaker from Canada to post paragraph by paragraph about how she feels about his favorite group Thunder to butter him up, but let me post positively about Adam and that is not allowed!

Here is the fan poster for tonight's
show:

http://www.adamlambertlive.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/QAL-170804-Dallas_weelassie.jpg

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 2498 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 17, 00:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Well, I've been banned once again by the dictator moderator at QOL for posting too much about Adam Lambert so for the last two shows of the North America tour I'm back at Queen Zone. It'a okay for the troublemaker from Canada to post paragraph by paragraph about how she feels about his favorite group Thunder to butter him up, but let me post positively about Adam and that is not allowed!

Here is the fan poster for tonight's
show:


http//www.adamlambertlive.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/QAL-170804-Dallas_weelassie.jpg




SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 2498 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 17, 12:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote





SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 2498 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 17, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I enjoyed watching the second last show in Dallas in a periscope but it's never the same as being there in person.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 2144 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 17, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Well, I've been banned once again by the dictator moderator at QOL for posting too much about Adam Lambert so for the last two shows of the North America tour I'm back at Queen Zone. It'a okay for the troublemaker from Canada to post paragraph by paragraph about how she feels about his favorite group Thunder to butter him up, but let me post positively about Adam and that is not allowed!

Here is the fan poster for tonight's
show:


I took out the link to the fan poster while quoting this. Why do you post those, it's made by Glamberts, and you must want it to get views or something.
Not a day after your ban, ad you are already bringing me into it. And as your usual, you bring up a band I like for some messed up reason. I'm a Thunder fan. Not because I'm buttering up the admin by the way, but you keep on telling yourself that if it makes you happy. I like Thunder's music, and I really like it for many reasons. Why on Earth does the fact I like it bother you so much? Why did you stick your nose in the Thunder thread? Were you trying to butter up the admin or something? Not as if you suddenly had an interest in the music, I bet. I bet you didn't listen to one of their songs.
Instead of accepting any responsibility for what you have done, or even being aware of what you have done, it seems you would rather point fingers at me. That's your M.O.
Grow up.


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 2498 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 17, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have done nothing to be shamed of. I posted on a QAL site about QAL. I wasn't posting about the Queen shows from the 1980's to "educate" the Glamberts which YOU thought was just great taking up bands of bandwith with your psycho approval. I was there to talk about QAL but the dictator moderator who refuses to live in the 21st Century doesn't get it!

Have a nice time! He deleted my post saying you should be the one to update the website on the European and U.K. shows because you hated the NA tour and then he banned me until December 30th which is funny because I was going to stop anyway!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 2144 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 17, 19:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I have done nothing to be shamed of. I posted on a QAL site about QAL. I wasn't posting about the Queen shows from the 1980's to "educate" the Glamberts which YOU thought was just great taking up bands of bandwith with your psycho approval. I was there to talk about QAL but the dictator moderator who refuses to live in the 21st Century doesn't get it!

Have a nice time! He deleted my post saying you should be the one to update the website on the European and U.K. shows because you hated the NA tour and then he banned me until December 30th which is funny because I was going to stop anyway!


Wow, you got to be kidding. QOL is not a Q+AL site, that's your first mistake right there, calling it a Q+AL site is wrong.. Q+AL has it's own subforum that's all. It's Queenonline, not Q+AL online. Did you miss that part? Did it escape your notice who and why the whole board is there for? Not AL, I will tell you that much. No wonder why you felt you could do whatever the hell you wanted to, because you think of of it as a Q+AL site. Explains so much when it's all said and done.
Yes, I thought a certain thread was great, even I learned a thing or two about the old days because of that thread. Were you afraid that it took attention away from your crappy threads? Is that why you are upset about it? You are basically spitting your dummy out here, hey good going *sarcasm* so soon after a ban. Play innocent if you think it will help you out here.
Ah, the truth comes out here now. Why should I be the one to update the site about the tour, that's not my job, nor would I want to be the one to do it. And I never said I hated the tour. Mistake number three.
Oh you were gonna stop? Stop what, posting about clocks, streams, glowing tweets, articles etc, the tour was just about over. I highly doubt you would stop however, since you have managed to squeeze AL in anywhere you saw fit, even in threads that had nothing to do with him.Mistake number four and five. Maybe that's partly why you are banned right now. Of course you won't ever admit to doing anything wrong, you are doing it right here, right now. Mistake number six.
I'd feel sorry for you if you didn't make things so personal towards me and others. Mistake number seven. Sorry that you will miss out on posting about the overseas tour, but its not my fault you are banned, for the record. You blamed me for your ban last time, and now you do it again. Mistake number eight. You continue to play the victim, mistake number nine.I don't know where and why you come up with the crap you do. Always easier to place the blame elsewhere instead ofl looking at your own wrong doings, and admitting you did wrong, mistake number ten.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 2498 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 17, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm fine! I feel sorry for JLP. He's the one with the closed mind. I love Adam and I love Freddie. I have room in my heart for both!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 2144 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 17, 19:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I'm fine! I feel sorry for JLP. He's the one with the closed mind. I love Adam and I love Freddie. I have room in my heart for both!

If you were fine, you would not be bringing any of this up. Obviously you are pissed off about being banned. You don't sound fine at all. Out you come with the rants.
You said that I hated the NA tour, which is wrong. I happen to have missed three songs that didn't have much of a chance during this tour, one song no chance at all. I wished it would have been performed. I hope it will be done during the overseas leg of the tour, there should be time enough to rehearse it in the break.

I wish you the best honestly. I'd help you out if I could.


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 2498 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 17, 22:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No thank you! I know how helpful you have been in the past! You are only too happy to help me OUT!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 2144 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 17, 22:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

No thank you! I know how helpful you have been in the past! You are only too happy to help me OUT!

Apparently you can't help yourself.
Yikes, just yikes. Yes, you sure sound 'fine'.

matt z user is on Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 3672 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 17, 23:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wait wait. ..Adam Lambert likes THE THUNDER?

as in OKC?


finally. ..there's something GOOD about him! ;-)


"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHTt!"
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 2144 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 17, 00:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

matt z wrote:

Wait wait. ..Adam Lambert likes THE THUNDER?

as in OKC?


finally. ..there's something GOOD about him! ;-)


Thunder is a British band I like. I've often posted about them on QOL.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 2144 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 07:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Well, I've been banned once again by the dictator moderator at QOL for posting too much about Adam Lambert so for the last two shows of the North America tour I'm back at Queen Zone. It'a okay for the troublemaker from Canada to post paragraph by paragraph about how she feels about his favorite group Thunder to butter him up, but let me post positively about Adam and that is not allowed!

Here is the fan poster for tonight's
show:


Bumping this as well.
How quickly you pointed your fingers at me right after your ban. Didn't take a day for you do it obviously.
. Here you say you were banned for posting too much about AL. Time and time again you have stated you were banned for being too postive about AL as you put it. So which is the true reason were you banned? Your stories or rather outright lies have too many holes my dear. You can't even keep your lies straight.
And of course, you try so hard to drag me through the mud and place all the blame on me. Nice try, but you fail. Your own posts trip you up. Again, I don't expect you to admit to being wrong, or being/ saying sorry to me that you have blamed me for bans, and all the other stuff, but the proof is out there you lie, and you aren't a good liar at that.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 2144 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Sep 18, 01:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bump.