Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QAL in Budapest, Hungary

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 2047 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 12:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam is magnificent. Maybe YOU are the lazy one not listening to the audios and watching the great closeup periscope!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 12:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love this exciting opening:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wXDUoAlkZsk

Kuijpy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 541 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweetcaroline drop dead

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Royalty: 1726 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 13:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I tuned in, CNB. So no, I'm not lazy. Why do you jump to conclusions?
You are the one saying AL is perfect, magnificent it's obvious he isn't. Sorry to point that out to you if his not being perfect hurts your feelings somehow.
Very telling you say AL is perfect, magnificent, but you can't be bothered to say much at all about Brian and Roger.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They are all magnificent and perfect and I can’t tolerate anyone who says they are boring! They are anything BUT boring!

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Boring setlist

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think they are satisfied with the set list because the show flows along very smoothly. When they inserted the NOTW songs it was awkward and didn’t flow as well as it does now. Inserting TYMD at the beginning of the show was a good idea to keep the audience pumped up. IL and SYW would bring them down.

GrowUpGlamberts user not visiting Queenzone.com
GrowUpGlamberts
Champion: 82 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 17:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It’s not about flow, though. It should have been about keeping a promise that the group would honor the anniversary of NOTW. Obviously they don’t care about that anymore, so they rely on “Frank” to cover their arses. Better flow would involve a song that fits better in the opening than WWRY. Maybe the fast version or TYMD would actually “blind and deafen ‘em” in the opener.

Then again, Adam can’t even get the words right to Bo Rhap. So this whole tour boils down to the fact that it’s purely a money maker for Bri and Roger, and a promotional avenue for Adam’s new record. Shame.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 17:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don’t know what you guys mean about Adam not getting the Bo Rhapsody lyrics right. They might be purposely changing them to save time.

GrowUpGlamberts

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I don’t know what you guys mean about Adam not getting the Bo Rhapsody lyrics right. They might be purposely changing them to save time.

You are either the most ignorant person to have the guts to enter a Queen forum filled with diehard fans, or the most magnificent troll. If it's the former, I'd highly suggest listening to the original songs before adding your two cents to prevent casting even more shame on yourself or your community of Glamberts. If it's the latter, then you are personally held in my high esteem -- but probably not in others' here.

Singing Bo Rhap this past week, Adam has either shown complacency or a lack of awareness, or a combination of both. If it was a timing issue, that could be easily remedied by removing the first part of Freddie singing ("Is this the real life...") or by bringing back the tape with FM singing the second verse of the ballad. But I think it's time that you just accept that Adam screwed up.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam doesn’t screw up! I’m sure B or R would let him know if he did!

GrowUpGlamberts

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 19:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The problem is that "B and R" haven't let Adam know, despite his errors. Let's recap:

Prague: "...but now I've gone and thrown it all away / Mama oooooh, I don't want to die / I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all / Carry on..." -- WRONG

Munich: "Didn't mean to make you cry / ah sum dum bahh I'm never been born tomorrow..." -- WRONG

Budapest: "Didn't mean to make you cry / I'm sometime back I'm nema been back tomorrow..." -- WRONG

And since you, SweetCaroline, don't know the words either, the line goes: "Didn't mean to make you cry / If I'm not back again this time tomorrow..."

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 19:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet caroline I hope u will go downand break your hands for a couple of weeks, fucking Glambert lover

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hee! Hee! Adam knows BoRhap backwards and forwards and the audience loves it every time!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 19:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweetcaroline, AL loves Bohemian Rhapsody so much *sarcasm*he can't be bothered enough to get it right? It's like he doesn't care. Not very professional to say the least.
You are proving you are a Glambert and not even a Queen fan. You don't even know how he messed up one of the most legendary songs ever. I take it you don't care, and you can't handle people pointing out he is messing up.

GrowUpGlamberts

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 19:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Hee! Hee! Adam knows BoRhap backwards and forwards and the audience loves it every time!

I think it's pretty much been settled that SweetCaroline is a troll. Bravo. You played the users on two forums rather well. Actually pretty hilarious.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 20:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, she got to be the public relations representative for the almighty AL, who can't do any wrong in her eyes apparently.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 20:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam is almost as magnificent as Freddie!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 20:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, he isn't nowhere even close to being as magnificent as Freddie. I dare you to say that on QOL. Oh wait, you can't cause you are banned from there until the end of the year.
Thanks for proving that you are only an AL fan, that you feel he can never do anything wrong, and you put him on a pedestal as being almost as magnificent as Freddie? Or will you claim it's not you who is saying all these statements here?. Might be that your bullshit better suited to an AL board where nothing but praise is wanted and needed. You can't tolerate other views if people think the shows are boring...something as simple as that clearly bothers you. Fans like you do not help anyone.
You are a farce sweetcaroline/CNB. I actually feel sorry for you.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Nov 17, 21:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Magical smile:

http://www.instagram.com/p/BbC5mNZhVq4/?taken-by=2wofux