Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QAL in Budapest, Hungary

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1613 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 00:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is what I heard LIVE on July 21sr:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7TkNfkIRx4&app=desktop

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Royalty: 1211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 00:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Which has nothing to do with music whatsoever. Back to posting pics that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Hmm. I say you are losing it, sweetcaroline/CNB. Thought you would at least know better by now. Some people will never learn ;).

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Royalty: 1211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 00:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Also, who cares what you saw? You made it clear you think he is almost as magnificent as Freddie. . You are wrong, simply put. Come back to me if AL ever manages worldwide hits. Ok, I will make it easier for you. Even one worldwide hit. He would not be touring the places he is without Brian and Roger. Almost as magnificent as Freddie...in your dreams maybe, LOL.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1613 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 02:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why does he need to have a worldwide hit? What does Adele do with her 12 Grammies — put them on a shelf and look at them? She has a ruined voice. She likes her private life better than her public one. As the Bible says, it’s all vanity!

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Royalty: 1211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 03:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Again, your bitterness towards another artist, simply because you are jealous, upset, and mad that AL isn't doing as well as some other careers.
If AL had all the glory, how would you feel about it. I bet you would be happy as a clam.
It's all vanity the Bible says? What does that have to do anything we have been discussing? How about AL when wears a crown, lounges on a couch, is suggestive with some of his music and moves? Is that not vanity? Oris that something else that does that not go for AL in your eyes?
YOU are losing it more and more the more you try to praise and defend AL. Why do you do it when he no longer cares what people think of him? Do you really think you are going to get more on your/his side or something? Like WTH am I and others who read here supposed to do with you quoting the Bible, posting a link to a smiling AL?

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1613 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 05:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He is magnificent and a gift from God!

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Royalty: 1211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 05:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's not fact, that's opinions only.

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2391 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 10:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Back to the topic, it is a shame that Tavaszy Szel (spelling?) was just instrumental in Budapest this year. Still, a very moving moment.

https://youtu.be/GY8lVzTpCtk

Cheers,

Ogre-


Keep Passing the Open Windows
LOTV user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 234 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can I then deduce that still no IL or SYW. What a fucker, I was so excited when they started off on the US tour.

SweetCaroline is a troll, must be. Nobody can be that big a dick in reality.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1613 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’m not a troll and I’m definitely not a stalker like icy.

I watched the whole Live Aid show on TV and saw Queen’s exceptional performance there but have become a devoted fan now through Adam’s wonderful collaboration with Brian, Roger, Spike and Nick on these tours the past 5 years. I have listened to every available audio stream and watched the videos and periscopes for these shows because I am retired and have the time. Queen music is like no other and I have a deep appreciation for the original band as well as their current endeavors!

Icy has helped to get me banned from QOL because of her constant bitching and complaints to a moderator and is trying to do the same thing here.

people on streets user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1482 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

because I am retired and have the time.



It shows.




Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Royalty: 1211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You lie and twist things once again, sweetcaroline.I have not complained to any mod here about you. I thought you said you were banned from QOL for "loving Adam too much". Your own words that you stated when you decided to start posting here again. It was not my choice to ban you from QOL, I had nothing to do with that. Just putting that out there.
Too bad you never discuss Queen's music with Freddie very much at at all. You don't know much or care about it, you can't even tell when AL messes up the lyrics, and would never admit to it. Because he is perfect and magnificent...that's the reasoning you use.
Stalker? No. I've been reading this board for years now.
Just setting your lies straight.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1613 posts
add to buddy list send PM

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1613 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is nice:

http://www.instagram.com/p/BbIg1Aqg0s3/

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Royalty: 1211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 17, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Those moves AL is doing isn't impressing me, but thanks for the thought ;)

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6442 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Nov 17, 06:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

He is magnificent and a gift from God!


You are mentally ill. I don't mean that as a slur. You seriously need help.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1779 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Nov 17, 12:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thomasquinn 32989 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

He is magnificent and a gift from God!


You are mentally ill. I don't mean that as a slur. You seriously need help.


What's more worrying is that she thinks that the guy presently fronting Queen is a gift from a none existent figment of human imagination and need.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1613 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Nov 17, 17:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just quoting Brian — HE calls Adam GFG — gift from God!

GrowUpGlamberts user not visiting Queenzone.com
GrowUpGlamberts
Champion: 78 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Nov 17, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Also Brian: “This man [Freddie] truly possessed the greatest voice in the history of rock. Journalists, culture experts and analysts have already made several hundred comments on this topic and nothing can be added here.” Not necessarily directed to you, SweetCaroline, but every Glambert who honestly believes that Brian thinks that Adam is the greatest singer of all time. Yes, these people exist.

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Royalty: 1211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 00:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I’m not a troll and I’m definitely not a stalker like icy.

I watched the whole Live Aid show on TV and saw Queen’s exceptional performance there but have become a devoted fan now through Adam’s wonderful collaboration with Brian, Roger, Spike and Nick on these tours the past 5 years. I have listened to every available audio stream and watched the videos and periscopes for these shows because I am retired and have the time. Queen music is like no other and I have a deep appreciation for the original band as well as their current endeavors!

Icy has helped to get me banned from QOL because of her constant bitching and complaints to a moderator and is trying to do the same thing here.


Bumping and quoting for sweetcaroline again.