Royalty: 1970 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 17, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This ^^^^^

kosimodo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts

Posted: 27 Nov 17, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yup, tvey are getting old... just like me.

And i absolutly enjoyed this tour. Sound was perfect. Show fantastic.

Compare it to paul rogers or any other band.. they are still amazing!

N0_Camping4U user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 111 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 00:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sebastian wrote:

N0_Camping4U wrote:

If you don't like what the OP says, it isn't compulsory for you to reply or for him to do what you want him to do. Whoever's not interested in his topic/ideas can simply refrain from replying or trying to project their opinion on what someone should say or do, it's that simple.
Same if you don't want to read what he says in other topics, or anyone for that matter, if they don't correspond with exactly how YOU want someone to think.

Yeah, I agree. It also applies to your reply to my reply.

Fantastic. I was hoping you'd be able to deduce the utter redundancy in your post to him. I had hoped my post would allow you to take a step back and not feel so compelled to post your own thoughts on how others should live their life and how to think.

Glad my post was able to reach you. Feel free to reply to this, I know you must.

Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6854 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 01:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, it's not a must, it's a choice. I'm not compelled to tell anyone else how to think or how to live, I've just got as much right as you or anybody else to suggest a favourable choice (in this case, ignoring) if I feel so inclined.

If someone's annoyed at Brian and Roger touring with Adam they can simply refrain from seeing them live. It's not an order, it's not a rule, it's not a law, it's just a comment. A Captain Obvious sort of comment, but a comment nonetheless.

Then again, if you criticise the fact I'm allegedly telling others what to do, while you're doing the same to me, then you're in no position to moan about it anyway.

John hated Hot Space. Frederick's favourite singer was not Paul Rodgers. Rog didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Wales is not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 vox.

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 02:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh not moaning, I don't care, just pointing it out to you as you seem oblivious.

I see you doing it in just about every topic.

Hope this helps.

Sebastian

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 04:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are hundreds of threads in this forum, I seriously doubt I'm 'doing it in just about every topic.'

If you don't care and still took the time to write to me about it and then check my response, then I wonder what you'd do if you did care. You seem oblivious of that as well.

The strategy's quite sneaky, though: had I refrained from replying to your previous post, it may have looked like you'd 'won' by 'shutting me up'; since I did reply, it may look like you were right and I had some sort of uncontrollable desire to keep arguing, thus having you 'win' in that case as well.

John hated Hot Space. Frederick's favourite singer was not Paul Rodgers. Rog didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Wales is not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 vox.
Queenman!! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenman!!
Royalty: 1125 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 09:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What can we make of these quotes by Brian ???

Really their last tour??

**Yes, still grateful ... but the amount of energy in one body has a finite limit !
** what the back of the tour T-Shirt says ! You start to ponder what you took on, and how many days you have left to make these kinds of choices.
**Around this point in the tour, you start to ponder ...
**Good Morning ! Back on the horse ! We're bound for Dublin's fair city. Where the girls are passing pretty. Nice day for it ! I'm grateful to see the Sun. And grateful to be healthy enough to do this.
**Another day, another exercise bike !!! It's the best way to start the day ! Kick-starts the body and clears the brain ! I feel .... erm .... GOOD !

You made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us feel like we could fly!
bradbobly user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 40 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 10:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I personally do not think we will see them tour to this scale again.
Possible selected dates in Japan and Asia next year on the back of what is already booked but another long American and Euro tour would seem doubtful.

Every tour Brian seems a little less happy about the travel and toll it takes on himself. They are getting older and it must be a strain and if they are to consider going round again ( farewell type thingy ) then it would have to be done different to enable them to maintain energy and enthusiasm for the whole tour.

Hopefully enthusiastic crowds will carry them over the finish line for the next few weeks

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Royalty: 1719 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 10:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Last tour? I think it's very likely.
I said during the N.A tour cracks were starting to show...it's becoming more obvious now. I just hope he doesn't fall ill or end up depressed again.

bradbobly user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 40 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am sure once he gets off the road and returns to saving the world and righting all wrongs in politics he will be a happier bunny

Chinwonder2 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Chinwonder2
Royalty: 1074 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 12:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really hope that this tour isn't their last tour, I would really love to see them again. The chances of them coming to Belfast (or Ireland again) is very slim, but even if they only did mainland UK I would travel to see them again.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show, Brian and Roger were fantastic as well as Adam.

One thing I should note is that, my aunt and uncle were lucky enough to get to the very front of the standing area, right against the front barrier. They said they noticed Brian being 'slow and sluggish'. I personally didn't notice this but anything is possible.

-Chin

Check out my channel for various goodies! :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Chinwonder2
Queenman!!

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

depressed? that will happen when you play a Greatest Hits setlist for over 12 years since PR came onboard. ;)

RS_Protos user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 170 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

From his comment he sounds miserable..........
Seems like he couldn't resist making more money and signed to do all these concerts..........

Queenman!!

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 18:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

he will lose a lot of money due to the Freddie films and the expatations , so I guess he need some extra's

Golden Salmon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 240 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 18:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm pretty sure they're at the point where not touring would feel like dying quickly for them... Brian is 70 already, you can't ignore that.

If no other health issues arise, they've got 5 more years tops - which is still a lot for them.

Krypto_98 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Krypto_98
Bohemian: 103 posts

Posted: 28 Nov 17, 21:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

During Fat Bottom Girls in Toronto, I saw Brian run and he looked visibly in pain after that. He tried to hide it with a smile. I personally think they will stop touring soon. If you read is instagram he is already saying stuff like that its taking a toll

https://youtu.be/guLAIlSV8PI?t=5m56s

around there ish

Posted: 29 Nov 17, 01:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sebastian wrote:

There are hundreds of threads in this forum, I seriously doubt I'm 'doing it in just about every topic.'

If you don't care and still took the time to write to me about it and then check my response, then I wonder what you'd do if you did care. You seem oblivious of that as well.

The strategy's quite sneaky, though: had I refrained from replying to your previous post, it may have looked like you'd 'won' by 'shutting me up'; since I did reply, it may look like you were right and I had some sort of uncontrollable desire to keep arguing, thus having you 'win' in that case as well.

It appears you do have some uncontrollable desire to keep arguing. Hmm. I guess I hit a little too close to home with using your own reply to the OP. Appears to have struck a nerve.

Just trying to help you take a step back and look at yourself.

Hang in there, tiger.

Sebastian

Posted: 29 Nov 17, 04:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, you didn't strike a nerve or anything. I replied because it was a message directed at me. You, on the other hand, replied to what I'd written to someone else (who'd already replied, by the way).

And now you're all condescending again... suit yourself. Keep moaning if you will.

Pim Derks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4363 posts

Posted: 29 Nov 17, 06:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They're 70 for gods sake. When my grandparents were 70 they were retired for 5 years or more and did nothing besides a walk through town, reading a book etc. I'm 32 and two days of travelling takes a lot of energy already, let alone 6 weeks of travelling every day.

Costa86 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Costa86
Royalty: 1160 posts

Posted: 29 Nov 17, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

N0_Camping4U wrote:

Oh not moaning, I don't care, just pointing it out to you as you seem oblivious.

I see you doing it in just about every topic.

Hope this helps.

Really, really annoying that you end most of your comments with "Hope this helps".

But everyone's free to say what they want, generally, etc. etc.

I respect your right to an opinion, etc. etc.

Turning into somewhat of a circle-jerk here.