Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QAL in Dublin and Belfast

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 2589 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Dec 17, 21:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Joe has played and spoke about Queen before, you know Queen with Freddie. :)

someonewholikesadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 766 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 17, 02:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Went to the Newcastle Arena gig on Friday as probably the most sceptical attendee....
All I’m gonna say is if you get the chance, go.
Videos and YouTube clips don’t do them justice.
Brian’s playing as well as ever, Roger, while not as energetic as previous tours, more than makes up for it with that voice.

Then there’s Mr Lambert...... I’m not a fan, but no one can say the guy can’t sing. All 3, as well as the other guys, genuinely seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I suggest if people get the opportunity, to go along. Yes it’s a lot of money, yes he’s not Freddie, but fucking hell, it’s a pretty decent way to spend 2 hours of your life

DrumBrother user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 233 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 17, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote
I have to agree scottmax. I saw them in Dublin last week and it was fantastic. They all really seem to be digging this tour and the musicianship was outstanding. I like you am not a big Adam fan but when I saw them in Glasgow a couple of years back he blew me away. He has an incredible range and certainly does things his way, which is fine by me. I had the pleasure of seeing Queen 4 times, Queen with Paul 6 times and with Adam twice now and they are all different but great in their own way. It's not our band it's Brian, Roger and John's and they can do with it what they please and I for one am fine with that.

If you go you will be entertained and that's what it's all about.