Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Sweet Caroline

forum rss feed
Author

someonewholikesadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 750 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 14:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh my Gawd!! How old are you people? I've never seen anything like it!

Sparkles user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You only need to go to QueenOnline to see something like it. Bullet With Butterfly Wings (Icy) has been following and bullying SweetCaroline (CNB) for 6 years. Ever since QAL started. It’s why no Adam fans post on QueenOnline anymore. Now, I know SweetCaroline is over the top but as someone else said on this thread, don’t read it if you don’t want to. Bullet with Butterfly Wings just can not let SweetCaroline alone. And before BWBW accuses me of being from Adamtopia, no, I’ve never posted there and don’t belong to there. Just keep watching people, BWBW just can’t let SC go. You will see. She has something in her craw and won’t let up. I can’t wait to read the insults she’s going to hurl at me! Cheers! Lolol

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Royalty: 1719 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 20:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, I actually do hope people from here go to QOL to see for themselves. Then they would know she hasn't changed much since 2011.
Oh, it's down to me that when no Adam fans post on QOL anymore. Bullcrap, because I've seen two AL fans post in the last few days.
Do tell us why sweetcaroline can't handle another view of our than her own and fellow AL fans, go so far as to try to stop a 'negative conversation'. Her own words, not mine. You know, since you are her spokesperson apparently. LOL. Call in the red alerts when someone says something 'negative' is it or isn't agreed with. That much is clear is what has happened recently.
It's very creepy and fucked up you say you have been 'watching' without much discussing. Your view/s is awfully never sided to say the least.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 20:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Strongpants?! That's the insult to end all insults, cause I'm no Mr!! First it was implied I'm an admin of QOL and now Mr Strongpants. Love it.
That gave me a laugh.
In any case, sarcasm is often used to try to lighten things up. It might not come across so well here, because sometimes it works better than others.
Or sometimes not at all, see sarcasm again ;-).

Kuijpy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 540 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 20:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lets get in a war with SweetCaroline!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No war. Then this place could be invaded by AL fans to defend AL and sweetcaroline. We dont want that, do we? :P.

And I actually don't want a war all kidding aside. I wish she could even try to understand where I'm coming from, like my thoughts about the set list. But that's my being negative and clearly she wants opposing views, or maybe just mine shut right down. And I'm happy for her that the shows give her joy and happiness. I'm a Queen fan who had hopes this tour could top all Q+AL tours, if the set list was changed up. I'm not here passing judgement on AL's voice this time around, here or on QOL. I'm focusing on what I feel could be better about these shows. It's still a damn shame to me SYW and IL had no chance during this tour, and DOOL only twice, and there's less of Freddie. And even that is wanted to be shut down and being called negative. Oh well, I'm not here to please anyone else, or expect everyone to agree with me. I never liked the couch, the crown, the bike, but I always dearly loved DOOL and LOML...that have been the highlights for me. And I'm not sorry for that.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 2043 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 22:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The live audiences LOVED the couch and they absolutely LOVE Adam sitting on Frank the robot for Killer Queen and riding the bike in 6-inch heels.

I thought the show in 2014 was wonderful but this show with the robot breaking down the wall in the beginning, holding Brian in the palm of his hand during the guitar solo, clapping during Radio GaGa and waving goodbye at the end is magnificent! They have honored the 40th anniversary of the NOTW album enough without including IL and SYW in the Set List.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 22:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And I didn't love it, no big deal. Then again, I'm sure you asked each and every person who attended the shows if the 'audiences' loved him riding the bike and sitting on Frank. I know not everyone did.
No, I don't feel they 'honored' NOTW enough. How, by having AL crawl around during GDML? The old chestnuts of WWRY and WATC?
I wish they at least kept IL. It seemed like it was dropped pretty quickly without much of a chance. Cue you to say it doesn't matter. To some of us it matters.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 08 Dec 17, 01:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The roar of the audiences was enough to know that they were having a good time! Did not hear any boos! Only from the online crabs who were not there in person!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 08 Dec 17, 02:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Even if you heard boos, I don't think you would ever admit to it. You aren't the type to admit to anything but praise for AL, because he is oh so magnificent and spectacular in your eyes.
I'm a crab even after I explained to you why I could not go to a concert many times to you before, that's why I wasn't there in person. Of course, not a good enough reason for you apparently. Other people had their own reason/s for not going...it's no big deal only to you who still continues to bitch about people not going.
Don't judge about things you don't know about...because that's your bitterness and hate showing.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 08 Dec 17, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha! Ha! I’m not the one who is bitching! All of the people (not you) who have refused to acknowledge or see this collaboration are the ones who are bitching the loudest about how awful it is even though they have no idea what they are talking about because they haven’t seen it!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 08 Dec 17, 03:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I admit I have let my feelings about the show be known. I have watched almost every stream or caught up on videos through out this tour. Ironically, my gripes this time around is for what I feel is missing in the show. If I like something, I will say it, same goes if I don't like it. I don't jump into things without giving it a try first.
If people don't want to attend or watch, and still have their views, that's fine. You sure have your views about Adele, Sam Smith without watching or listening to their music very much. So I find it very odd you harp on about people not listening or watching Q+AL. Does it really matter at the end of the day if some people don't watch, listen to it?
People are stubborn creatures sweetcaroline. Another thing you and I have in common ;-). Maybe one of the few things you and I will have in common. Never doubt this though, I'm glad Q+AL makes you happy.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 08 Dec 17, 03:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am thrilled with it and can’t believe how very much I enjoyed them in July even after seeing them twice in 2014. There’s an exciting buildup until the smoke comes up and the house lights go down and Frank comes crashing through the wall. That alone is worth the admission price! LOL

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 08 Dec 17, 06:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The first few times I saw Frank during the first couple of shows made me jump LOL. It really is a cool effect.

someonewholikesadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 750 posts

Posted: 08 Dec 17, 21:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are Sweet Caroline and Bullet with Butterfly Wings secretly in love with each other?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 09 Dec 17, 02:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL. I don't even think she likes me.
I admire her determination in a way. I know Q+AL makes her happy.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8950 posts

Posted: 09 Dec 17, 10:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bullet with Butterfly Wings wrote:

LOL. I don't even think she likes me.
I admire her determination in a way. I know Q+AL makes her happy.

That's better.

We love you Mandy!