forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 2914 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 17, 22:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice fan poster for the Leeds show:

http://www.adamlambertlive.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/QAL-171206-Leeds_foxvegas.jpg

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 2675 posts

Posted: 06 Dec 17, 22:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweetcaroline will be back on QOL as soon as she can on the 31st of this month, spamming and flaming away like she has done since 2011. After her crap here, QZ deserves a break.
QOL prepare yourselves for the same old, same old. She hasn't learned a thing from there, because she does the same here. Banned for loving AL too much, my ass. More likely banned for using Queen sites to promote AL, and spamming away without a break. Oh it was so nice over there without her bleating on about haters, homophobia, poor AL not getting noms, awards, selling as much as some other artists, finger pointing at people who didn't go to Q+AL concerts, or post something she didn't agree with or like, blah, blah type crap. All that, in defense and promotion of AL...since 2011. It's easier for her to say I'm negative and all sorts about than taking a look at herself, I guess.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 06 Dec 17, 23:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You must miss me since you followed me to harass me with the same old crap. I guess it
is too boring over there that you had your bitter hatred over here. Are you A.K.A. JLP?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 06 Dec 17, 23:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Followed you? Hardly. Harass you? No, just setting your lies and bullshit straight. Why are you on QZ except to promote and spam about AL, and still cry foul about things?
Really you think I'm him? No dear. How desperate you sound again. I'm female in case that escaped your attention since 2011. Bitter hatred? Nah. I've very rarely used the world hate. You are the one who threw around and still throws around hate so easily, and it's you who is bitter towards anyone who doesn't agree with you about Lambert, or doesn't feel the way you do about him, all the while trying so hard to dismiss other pov's. Your outrage about Adele for example...why all that when you don't even like her music? Oh by the way, are you still unable to admit to yourself AL messed up Bohemian Rhapsody three nights in a row?

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 01:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“@markgilroymusic Well. That is the BEST I’ve ever heard @adamlambert @QueenWillRock. And I’ve heard them play live a good few times. MAGNIFICENT. Lots of new Glamberts made tonight. #Leeds
@fdarena”

MAGNIFICENT. — There’s that word again and I’m not the one saying it Thanks, Mark!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 01:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Because it's all about turning people into Glamberts?
You weren't the first to use the word magnificent, and you won't be the last, sweetcaroline. That's a fact.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 01:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Something seemed kind of off somehow in tonight's show. Was it because of the stream or tech problems onstage?

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 02:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I say this with all of the love in my heart:

STFU !!!!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 02:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Let me think about that for a sec..
Nope, I won't be shutting up on your say so ;-).

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 02:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, I guess they were kind of off today. People are tweeting that this is a “masterpiece!”

http://www.youtube.com/embed/8xiJg_Q5hN8

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 02:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yea, cause tweets make my views less valid to you, eh? I think the guys are tired by now.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 05:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They might be tired but they were NOT off, because they are way too professional for that. I just hope they stay healthy — eat well and get rest on days not performing! The show must go on!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 06:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Was my saying that I thought they were off and tired somehow offensive or insulting in any way? AL held back during the later part of the show, and I'm not sure what happened to Brian's guitar near the end.
But at least we can agree that we both hope they stay healthy. Tyler wasn't feeling well, not sure if he is feeling better now. Believe me or not, I don't want anything to happen to the guys. It sure has been a busy tour, and I was concerned about Brian after one of his recent posts.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 9175 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bullet with Butterfly Wings :D You need to get a hobby.

We love you Mandy!
Sparkles user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She has a hobby. Its following Sweet Caroline around and responding condescendingly to every single one of her posts. Its a compulsion she has. I’ve been witnessing it for 6 years. Its harassing and bullying. Period.

Kuijpy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love to bullying that person.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkles, thanks! I’ve been banned several times at QOL and it is always after trying to get Icy to stop a negative conversation about Adam. She constantly butters up the moderator JLP by praising HIS favorite band Thunder and agreeing with him about Adam. Poor JLP claims he has never even watched a video of QAL let alone a live show but he knows “they suck.”

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Aww, sparkles, did someone send out another red alert to get other Glamberts to defend AL and sweetcaroline? You have been watching me for 6 years? You need to get a life. I need to get a hobby? Funny, it wasn't me who took my illness to an Amazon message board like sweetcaroline did. She often spoke about her gripes about QOL there. She does the same here, plus claiming that m following her and harassing her.
Boo hoo, shes been banned from QOL before. What does she do? Come here to do the exact same thing that got her banned from QOL. She tries to stop a negative conversation...well at least everything comes out here, eh. The fact someone would even try to stop a 'negative' conversation tell me than once again sweetcaroline only wants praise for AL, and can't handle another view.
I'm not letting her crap she says about me go by. I'm not embarrassed by being a Thunder fan. Maybe if sweetcaroline took her head out from AL's ass, she might know there's a world of other music out there. The only time she speaks of is to put down other artists. I like and even love quite a bit of music. But you will never see me spamming about their personal lives, world clocks, and post details about a flight while AL is traveling on it, AL is so good looking, perfect, magnificent etc. Sweetcaroline is in an AL bubble, once that pops, I'm actually going to feel sorry for her.
Nice try to shift things towards me, sparkles and sweetcaroline.

Kuijpy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 17, 20:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkles, our new TARGET!

Sparkles, SweetCaroline and someonewholikesadam, Its time to leave.. This is QUEEN, not any adamlamvbertlive.org.

Im a hooligan of Feyenoord Rotterdam, I dont have any accounts on a Ajaxwebsite.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 08 Dec 17, 02:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another tweet from Mark Gilroy who was at the Leeds show:

“Somewhere amongst this incredible light show is Adam Lambert, cementing his place as the greatest living vocalist. During WWTLF it felt like the whole place held their breath. @adamlambert #QALLeeds”