Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > 'It's Late' banners

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Nov 17, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I get it! I saw them at Live Aid in 1985. I think the audiences are happy with them playing the hits in this stage of their lives and careers!

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4844 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 17, 23:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

You should be glad he’s still alive!

Random, irrelevant comments like this seem more designed to alienate you from other forum members than contribute in any intelligent or constructive (or even amusing) way to the conversation. Why not just enjoy what you enjoy without feeling the need to drown out anyone who doesn't share your views?

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 17, 23:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@ sweetcaroline, it's ironic you keep bringing up Live Aid. You watched it on TV like I did.
Remember the crap you gave people who didn't go to Q+AL and somehow that upset you do much? Gee, it's clear as day you are here to promote AL.

Kuijpy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 456 posts

Posted: 01 Dec 17, 05:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet caroline, if u really are that old that u saw them on live aid..then youre realky sick, i thought you were at least 12 and an Glambert suicidal fan.

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ale Solan
Deity: 9116 posts

Posted: 01 Dec 17, 22:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kuijpy wrote:

Sweet caroline, if u really are that old that u saw them on live aid..then youre realky sick, i thought you were at least 12 and an Glambert suicidal fan.

There are loads of old timers with no life and most of them become fans of an American Idol seconder with no career beyond "Queen"

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9488 posts

Posted: 01 Dec 17, 23:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Make sure these banners have stereoscopic pictures of badgers and Kerry Ellis on them to up your chances.

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Toon_86 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 144 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 17, 00:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can I just say, while I find SweetCaroline somewhat annoying, but at times trying to be helpful, the comments from Kuijpy towards this person on many threads is deeply offensive, and actually worrying. I could go through many threads and at times the comments by Kuijpy is threatening, degrading, and very personal. If anyone needs to get back in their box is it Kuijpy.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 02 Dec 17, 01:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks, Toon_86! Sorry to be annoying. Yes I am old but 8-1/2 years ago when I accidentally discovered Adam on AI I thought he somewhat resembled Elvis and I was attracted to his charisma, humble personality and powerful, pitch perfect voice! After his middle Eastern version of “Ring of Fire,” I was a goner! LOL. I’ve seen him perform live 7 times, 4 solo tours and 3 QAL tours! I don’t know what he will do in the future because the powerful Queen music is so perfect for him!

Posted: 02 Dec 17, 02:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The history lesson of how and why sweetcaroline became and still is an AL fan :P.

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ale Solan
Deity: 9116 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 17, 03:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bullet with Butterfly Wings wrote:

how and why sweetcaroline became and still is an AL fan :P.

Brain damage?

Kuijpy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 456 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 17, 08:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Toon, heb je er problemen mee? Deze site was tot 2012 top, daarna kwanen de glambert fans

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 17, 13:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Toon_86 wrote:

Can I just say, while I find SweetCaroline somewhat annoying, but at times trying to be helpful, the comments from Kuijpy towards this person on many threads is deeply offensive, and actually worrying. I could go through many threads and at times the comments by Kuijpy is threatening, degrading, and very personal. If anyone needs to get back in their box is it Kuijpy.

Totally agree.

bucsateflon user not visiting Queenzone.com
bucsateflon
Bohemian: 213 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 17, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At least she is doing great work bringing up info and attention about these tours on the forum

fuckers

Posted: 02 Dec 17, 20:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Copying and pasting glowing tweets, articles and info that is readily available elsewhere, isn't what I would call great work.
I wonder if sweetcaroline has any thoughts of her own other than it being magnificent, spectacular, etc.
I have thoughts of my own. I wish there was more rehearsal time for these shows, because if there was more time, this should and could be so better with other songs, you know instead of plonking an AL solo song in there.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 02 Dec 17, 21:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, you are incorrigible! These guys are so good together they don’t need a ton of rehearsal time. They do sound checks before every show and I imagine they brush up on their cues so they don’t arrive on stage at the wrong time! I do not think they stopped playing IL and SYW because they didn’t rehearse them enough. I think those two songs didn’t fit smoothly in the show and didn’t generate as much love from the audience as other songs did.

Posted: 02 Dec 17, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another insult. Yes, more rehearsal time was needed especially with the new stage, light set up, and if there was enough bother to be 'dangerous' and AL messing up Bohemian Rhapsody. Can't you figure that out? Of course, you don't think it matters...as long as AL is the one singing the songs. You didn't even give a word about DOOL other than telling me to take note, and asking if I was watching it.
FFS, why don't they drop the bike, drop the solo song AL does, drop him crawling around during GDML, drop the fkn crown, cape, especially when there's so much more than could be done. Some of what AL does is beyond tacky.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 03 Dec 17, 00:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Drop the bike? Are you out of your friggin’ mind? I bet Freddie would absolutely adore that!

Posted: 03 Dec 17, 00:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@ sweetcaroline, I'm stating my opinion about the bike. You say that you bet Freddie would've loved that. What the fk? Leave what you think you he would have loved, because you are no fan of Freddie's. You only bring him up to compare hm with AL and if you think it would help your point/s for pro Q+AL views.. Guess what? It doesn't help you or your views makes you look desperate that you 'bet' he would have loved it.
You are friggin desperate. And out of your mind!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 03 Dec 17, 00:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, you are pathetic and the most negative human on the planet! Adam is funny, not tacky but you wouldn’t know because you don’t have a sense of humor! You think Adele and Sam Smith are funny!

Posted: 03 Dec 17, 01:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The insults keep coming from you today, eh.
Did you notice I was happy when DOOL was played again, or do you continue to point fingers my way no matter what.
Very telling you keep on bleating that I like Adele's and Sam Smith's music? Does it bother you somehow? Because you sure have been negative and outright nasty to other artists and their fans.