Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

thundergod user not visiting Queenzone.com
thundergod
Royalty: 1690 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 03:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Emdee,
I live in what they call a condominium. I own the inside, but not the outside and pay a monthly home owner's association fee. That is why I am hoping the clog is on the outside. I like to put all those monthly dues to work for a change. LOL

emdee0809 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 117 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 03:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My fingers are crossed for an outside clog- you need to get something from those fees!! Hope your night is not too stressful-

Jo T. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jo T.
Champion: 90 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 05:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMG, Thor, I'm so sorry to learn about your latest in a series of unfortunate events. What a plumbing nightmare! I second everybody else's sentiments. Don't be sorry you had to cancel and reschedule the Live for another date. Life happens. We understand. That's too bad you'll be up all night, bailing water. You do what you have to do. I pray the cause of the clog shall be covered by your monthly association fee and that there's minimal damage or damage that can be easily repaired/replaced. You deserve a break.

doughnut user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 585 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What a annoyance , I hate it when these things happen. You must have been frantic driving home .

SM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 59 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr Thor I hope your condominium is ok. Villers I hope you're feeling better now. I wanted to vent a little about something that has greatly disappointed me on Instagram.com. I have been told by a number of you to join it and consider chatting with Mr Mercury's fans. I thought I had found a good account as the name was Freddie And Jim Forever but I was disgusted by what I saw and continue seeing on that page. It's a young lady that claims to be fan of Mr Mercury and Jim but all her posts are awful. Raunchy gay sex jokes about Mr Mercury. Addressing him as simply "a useless bottom". Give me a break. I'm told that's some sort of new age humour but I can't see that being true. She claims to know you both Mr Thor and Mr Lee and tries to lead people to believe she's close with you but I refuse to believe two guys as kind as you would get mixed up with that sort of thing. She claims Mr Freestone hated working for Mr Mercury and calls Mr Fanelli a bitch every few minutes. Every man who lived in the garden lodge loved being there and are worthy of respect. I suggest if you wish to call yourself a fan of anyone you don't waltz around pretending to be close to people you don't know and calling your supposed idol such disgusting things.

An entire hour talking about who was the sponge and who was the stone in Mr Mercury's bed?? I'm disgusted. I really expected better from his fans. I keep trying to avoid seeing those posts but do not know how to block an account. So I will just get offline. What worse is this not a teenager. What a shame.

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shaun I know exactly who that is. I followed her for about a day because I saw her commenting in one of Villiers topic lives and she seemed like she had some good information on Freddie but unlike Villiers she spends all her free time acting like a clown and going live only to talk about who "topped" Freddie and who Freddie "topped". It's a shame someone who studied Freddie that much and has read all the books doesn't do what Villiers does and use her knowledge to help educate others. From what I gather she's in her 30s and behaves like a tasteless 14 year old. I can assure you not all Queen fans on there are like that. Most can make a joke without being so disgusting. It's not even like it's her followers that are commenting gross things in her lives. She literally only goes live to talking about how a man would have had sex with Freddie Mercury. Oh and to gush about Thor and Lee and attempt to brag about being buddy buddy with them. It's funny because there's been a few times where I've heard her say "Thor told me ___" but come to find out it was just something Thor posted to this page for everyone to read lol. What I like about Villiers is she is very honest about her communications with Thor and Lee. She always let's us know how to reach you guys and even tells her followers about your page so you get more foot traffic here. "I'm not besties with them or anything, anyone can read their blog. I have been chatting with them through their forum for about 2 years now and here's how you can reach them too __". That's how Villiers handles it. Freddieandjimforever gatekeeps and it's hilarious. I saw a live where she was talking with Villiers and someone kept asking "how do I find Thor and Lee? Where did you get to talk to them?" and just like she does in her comments, freddieandjimforever ignored them. Villiers on the other hand stopped what she was doing and told them about this site and made sure people were able to find you. The freddieandjimforever chick acts like Thor and Lee are some huge secret she and handful of others are privy to and it's kind of cringe. I think I heard her call Thi5r and Lee "my boys" once. *shivers*

Thor, any update on the flooding? Poor guy is probably trying to nap between flushes lol.

CHEVYMAN user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 714 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 12:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good morning!

The Squirrelly One user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 12:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin are you sure it's not just her followers acting stupid in the comments on FreddieAndJim's lives? I've seen some of Villiers lives where she has to remove people because they act up in the comments and she has gotten to the point where she gives them "get it out of your system" lives where she lets her fans comment whatever kind of stupid or immature stuff they want so that they get it out of their system and don't act up in her topic lives. But for the most part all her followers seem to be built like a family for her. They support her and encourage her and she does the same with them from what I've seen. Giving them advice and letting them vent or join her lives to get things off their chest. Something I wish more young people would use social media to do.

Perhaps you caught freddieandjimforever doing a silly live that had the comments get out of hand? I'd hate to think someone was behaving that way intentionally.

Thor, hoping it's not your financial responsibility. I've been there! I had bad flooding at my old place and the insurance said they didn't cover it because they said fooding is water that enters and rises from the floor not water that comes on from the ceiling and floods the floor. So I was stuck!

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry for the rant..I should have at least opened with asking how your Easter went everyone... Let me try this again...

I hope everyone had a brilliant weekend.

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Looks like I missed alot of late night Instagram talk I know this person and I think she is a he.I dont follow that close but yes there is a lot of sex talk about Freddie and his friends.I try not to pay much attention to it but sometimes it does get out of hand . The other day they were talking about him and fisting after his concerts .I asked what that was.I knew what it was I just wanted to see if they would say it online they didnt respond.I think that was his private buisness and unless you were in the room with him we dont know what he did.I personally dont wanna know yikes!That's between him and the involved parties.

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dont think they mean any harm It just gets carried away sometimes.

The Squirrelly One user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 13:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fisting?? Ok now that IS distasteful. Joking or not. Oh dear.

Tammienorrie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 13:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@thor I hope your flat wasn't badly damaged and that everything can be quickly sorted through the association.

@shaun the bad side of the communication era is that it made clear how idiocy is common in our fellow human beings. Sometimes I wonder why I bother trying to connect with people when so many prove to be such a disappointment. But there are some sensible ones worth sticking around for. To think that people could be so offensive towards someone who can't defend themselves anymore like Freddie and Jim and someone who never had the chance to give his side of the story like Joe, angers me too.

@ Villiers I missed the post where you told us of your health troubles, I hope you'll recover well, kidney stones are a nightmare!

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shaun so sorry hear you are upset and angry. I also know the account you are referring to and there are a lot of silly distasteful jokes about Freddie and Jim and their sexual preferences. This seems to be their humour and I don't think she realizes the upset it can cause to some.

I am in total agreement with you that every man that lived in Garden Lodge should be respected. I know I have total respect for them all.

Shaun you can unfollow the account and then you won't see it anymore.

Today I came across the account of a lady/girl who seems to have lost the plot somewhat. She claims that Peter and jim were not close with Freddie, they were just employees. She claims that Jim was violent towards Freddie and therefore Freddie was in an abusive relationship. She claims that Jim was attending 'The Gate Club' which she said is a very hard core sex club whilst Freddie was at home in bed. Furthermore, Freddie was never interested in Jim and they did not have a relationship, hence he was just the gardener. Jim's book is all lies to make himself look good and earn him money.

I have to tell you I am disgusted by this account and the actions of this very odd person. I just can't understand why she is so adamant that Jim and Freddie were not a couple.

To summarise we are genuine fans of Freddie, Jim, Joe and Peter on this thread that Thor/Lee created and we therefore really welcome you to chat with us, we would all very much like that, even the truth about Mary. As someone already said, sometimes the truth is hard to take but the truth is best in the long run.

Plesse feel free to come on here and talk and rant any time :)

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin I called her out a few times as she put information on her account giving the impression that she sought out the information. I made it clear that she had been looking at queenzone and that Thor was answering a question I had raised. I also said that she should come onto the thread here and say hello.
I don't tend to mention I chat on here with Thor/Lee too much on other groups I am in because there are a lot of nutters out there lol

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't follow her and never have. Her account was suggested to me by Instagram and once I clicked on it her content just keeps coming up. That other account you mentioened sounds awful too. What is with some people??

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

talking about instagram, just as I was reading these messages, my hubby came and told me that my daughter has been on a live stream on Instagram and was being bullied by a boy.
The world we live in now sucks and I think Freddie would have hated all this technology, he wouldn't have had any proper privacy at all

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 15:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha doughnut I love it. Glad you called her out on it because her attitude stinks. She's gatekeeping Thor and Lee and pretending to be this woke LA chick who is just super close to all gays and it's a little obnoxious. I would turn the other cheek but it annoyed me that any time she posted anything about Thor Lee or Garden Lodge related she would ignore anyone who asked her where she got the info. Then she would turn around and act like she got it straight from the source via text or something lol. People got so tired of freddieandjimforever gatekeeping that they started tagging Villiers in her posts and asking where they could find the info. And of course Villiers was nice enough to answer everyones questions about the garden lodge tapes and tell them they can find it on YouTube.

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

shaun there is a photo of what looks like Jim moving out of Garden Lodge and there is a man helping. I was wondering if it was you. If I recall the van was red

Posted: 22 Apr 19, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin I am just feeling a bit lost with it all at the moment. I just like hearing nice true stories about Freddie , knowing the man behind the rock star has been interesting and Thor/Lee have been wonderful with what they have kindly told us. However, it just seems to be getting crazy . It's all the Mary v Jim stuff that is blowing my mind and the 'Mary was the love of his life' stuff completing ignoring the fact that Freddie was a gay man.
I've seen people wishing Freddie and Mary could have had children together . It's like many people want to erase anyone else that was in Freddie's life apart from Mary .

I dread to think what will happen when Thor/Lee bring there book out as those that can't handle Freddie being a gay man will be in for a shock