Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

thundergod user not visiting Queenzone.com
thundergod
Royalty: 1690 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 22:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Runner,
Didn't you know, Our book has nude pictures of YOU...and man, they aren't pretty.

CHEVYMAN user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 714 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 22:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thor, I wanna see

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 23:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Royaltee, Is that You perk Hello is there anybody out there?Oh girl if that's You dont change your name I liked your name perk it was so easy to remember.You can have them fantasies if you want we all do you wanna know mine ?well if you do just send me a PM and we will talk I promise you will love the rest of my story were I left off on the last post.I can not put stuff like that here it's to way too let's say private.

RoyalTee user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

St Pepper, I’m not Perk and not going to say anything else to prove that to you, so think what you want. But if these comments are too much for you too read I’m really wondering how you manage your way through life where shockingly enough you have to read actual words to get information. Calm down.

Chevy based of you wrote I’m going to guess you didn’t read my comment in its entirety. My comment has nothing to do with justifying straight women bulge watching Freddie. My comment about me explaining that all Perk was saying from my understanding is that people are saying Freddie was bi to make themselves comfortable and fit him into their fantasies. Because it seemed that most got the wrong idea and were calling her comment dumb.

thundergod user not visiting Queenzone.com
thundergod
Royalty: 1690 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 23:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Back to my nap.

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 23:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thor you come back here

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 23:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thor you come back please

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 23:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You ain't taking any nap you just dont wanna talk I get it.

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 00:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Royal, perk,I think noone meant no harm. It was just a long post everybody understands what she was saying.She is welcome here noone is mad or upset.We just misunderstood what she wrote..Sorry for the confusion.

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 00:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As far as this runner thing I wont apologize it is a complete asswhole in my book and I sure hope it doesnt kiss anyone with that nasty mouth of its.

The Black Queen's Kid user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Black Queen's Kid
Champion: 74 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 00:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I should imagine that Thor wants nothing to do with this in-fighting and squabbling. Naps are a nice escape from the mundane. Maybe if we all stop bickering and bitching he'll come back.

With regards to runner, dude just go f*ck yourself. We aren't interested in your pathetic view of the world.

OK. I'll shut up now. Thank you for your time and attention.

The Black Queen's Kid

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 00:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a legitimate Freddie question. He had ligament damage to his knee after some horse play at a bar in New York, then had an additional injury on stage during a performance of "Hammer to Fall". Was the 2nd injury related, or did he actually break his leg on stage? I've seen pictures of him with his leg in a cast. I think it was in Munich.

emdee0809 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 117 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 01:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

doughnut- I haven't received your pm yet- maybe you haven't sent it- just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it

Watched a little bit of American Idol- makes you realize just how great Freddie was- although they are very talented- no one will ever be able to match his voice- ever!!

Blenkolove user not visiting Queenzone.com
Blenkolove
Bohemian: 210 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 01:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thor and Lee,
Has there been anything culturally that's happened since Freddie passed....that you think would have really gotten Freddie excited??? Plays, Artists, music?????? Anything that may have made you think....'Man, Freddie would have really Loved this'?????

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 01:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Black Queen’s Kid you’re right.

I’M NOT PERK, and going forward any one can believe or not believe what they want. It wasn’t my intention for this situation to turn out how it did, so with that I’m dropping it. I came here to participate in actual discussions not arguments. In closing I’m not Perk, unless I hear about any lottery winning he or she may of won. My shit talking and pettiness is hereby reserved for NBA playoffs discussions and not for this forum. Sorry for contributing to messing up the flow and vide of this thread.

-Signed Ms. NotPerk (last act of pettiness)

The Black Queen's Kid

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 01:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If I become the voice of reason we are all doomed. I would love to get to know all of you personally, but as this is the interwebs that's not likely.

In the good old days we spoke in person, so nuances were obvious and debates were civil. With this type of chatter it's easy to misconstrue meaning. I think we need to be kinder to one another and realize that we don't all have the same ability to convey things precisely.

The exception is runner , who can go f*ck himself.

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 01:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Black Queen’s Kid if this was the Avengers (I haven’t seen the new one yet so no spoilers please) than you would be Iron Man lol with they way you came through as the kind of voice of reason. And Thor...is of course Thor. I wonder would Freddie be into the Avengers, these movies are like a real event to me.

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 01:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Emdee, Hi sweet heart You are right there isn't another like Freddie However, I think Adam Lambert Is a talented guy I have to say.

Jo T. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jo T.
Champion: 90 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 01:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here’s my 1st attempt to upload a photo on QZ. I hope it works. I ran into a couple of friends @ Pink’s “Beautiful Trauma World Tour” last Fri. night. One them thought the concert was so phenomenal (It was indeed!), she and her spouse got seats for the next day, Sat. night’s performance, too, but on the main floor, 8th row from the stage (I was afraid to ask if it cost an arm and a leg! LOL). Per my request, she took up-close photos of Pink and when Freddie Mercury’s name popped up on the LED screen. She later forwarded them to me. She actually videotaped the segment for me. I paused it and took a screenshot. It was during Pink’s homage to various artists that she greatly admired, who happened to be gender-nonconforming – like her - including Freddie, of course.

CHEVYMAN, you shouldn't feed the trolls, but I had to laugh. Was that crazy line from "The Silence of the Lambs?"

@doughnut, I believe Pink's tour is headed later to the UK. I highly recommend it. However, if you want aerial acrobatics and to see her flying across a stadium, you may have to see her @ an indoor venue, where the harnesses can fasten.

@Rainbow61, thanks for alerting us about Queen and Adam Lambert on "American Idol." I'm simultaneously on QZ, watching "American Idol" AND working from home. The last time I watched “AI” was Adam Lambert’s season. I had rooted for him.

Attachment: 20194292048434547.png 734 KB
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Posted: 29 Apr 19, 01:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JT, yes It put the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again .silence of the Lambs 1991.That dude is a little fuck face.He is gone it must have worked clarice.