Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

Katydyd5 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 530 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thor, I'm glad you got tickets for We Will Rock You! When are you going? I'm going the night before Thanksgiving, so if the family is expecting a lot of meal prep from me they will be disappointed.

thundergod user not visiting Queenzone.com
thundergod
Royalty: 1720 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 17:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oct. 12th...a location fairly near to Lee. I bought him the ticket as a special treat for his hospitality with my frequent visits to Palm Springs.

doughnut user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 670 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

can I just say I have never fully understood Thanksgiving. What is this a celebration of?

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

RobinJohn user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 4 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 18:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, I will say something. I've also been a lurker for many years on this forum and have also quite enjoyed this thread, but now I've have to say something.

First of all, I've been a fan since 1982 and I have all their records. Also, I don't care if someone is gay or not, I'm very liberal as everyone should be.

But I have to comment about some things here. This thread was pretty intresting in the beginning, or at least the other Thor-thread was. But nowadays I haven't got a clue what it's supposed to be. Everyone is just asskissing Thor's every movement. Every now and then someone, maybe Runner, or someone else brings up pretty decent critical points. But every time when someone says something even remotely critical they are called "Trolls". That just makes everyone else here sound very hypocritical. Thor hasn't been able to answer to those critical words with nothing else but "don't feed the trolls" etc.etc.

There is also a very strong Social Justice Warrior mentality going on. But it's just the sign of the times. It was disgusting to see how some were criticizing someone's Instagram-page because they were making jokes about Freddie. Oh please, oh please, that's just really, really stupid. Freddie himself had a very rough sense of humour. You can hear it onstage and there are tons of stories about his perverted sense of humour. Thor is sometimes downplaying this and I don't know why. Freddie would have loved those dirty jokes.

Also attacking people like Ratty and Dolezal is pretty strange. And what about Mary or some other people who don't fit the agenda here. Thor is trying act like he is above all the rest. He hasn't really answered questions for a year now, because "you have to read it in the book" or something along those lines. He smelled his chance to cash with this thing, and why not, it's perfectly fine, but please stop acting like some semi-god. Your name Thundergod already has some Freudian stuff in it.

I can't understand why is Thor always so butthurt, because I bet he himself has hurt many butts in his lifetime. Now, that's a good one!

There are some really odd characters here. Dustin Z is a funny one. No doubt he will be saying that I'm this or that person writing with a different alias. He has been saying that about everyone who has a different opinion than him. And who is this draamaqueen SM? Shaun? He's leaving this thread every week with his hurt feelings and disappointment over "Queenfans". What a douche!

Many senior members don't take part in this thread and no wonder. They have no need to smell every fart Thor delivers. Only ones who are left are the biggest asskissers who are still waiting for that "book". By the way, what's taking so long?

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, I will say something. I've also been a lurker for many years on this forum and have also quite enjoyed this thread, but now I've have to say something.

First of all, I've been a fan since 1982 and I have all their records. Also, I don't care if someone is gay or not, I'm very liberal as everyone should be.

But I have to comment about some things here. This thread was pretty intresting in the beginning, or at least the other Thor-thread was. But nowadays I haven't got a clue what it's supposed to be. Everyone is just asskissing Thor's every movement. Every now and then someone, maybe Runner, or someone else brings up pretty decent critical points. But every time when someone says something even remotely critical they are called "Trolls". That just makes everyone else here sound very hypocritical. Thor hasn't been able to answer to those critical words with nothing else but "don't feed the trolls" etc.etc.

There is also a very strong Social Justice Warrior mentality going on. But it's just the sign of the times. It was disgusting to see how some were criticizing someone's Instagram-page because they were making jokes about Freddie. Oh please, oh please, that's just really, really stupid. Freddie himself had a very rough sense of humour. You can hear it onstage and there are tons of stories about his perverted sense of humour. Thor is sometimes downplaying this and I don't know why. Freddie would have loved those dirty jokes.

Also attacking people like Ratty and Dolezal is pretty strange. And what about Mary or some other people who don't fit the agenda here. Thor is trying act like he is above all the rest. He hasn't really answered questions for a year now, because "you have to read it in the book" or something along those lines. He smelled his chance to cash with this thing, and why not, it's perfectly fine, but please stop acting like some semi-god. Your name Thundergod already has some Freudian stuff in it.

I can't understand why is Thor always so butthurt, because I bet he himself has hurt many butts in his lifetime. Now, that's a good one!

There are some really odd characters here. Dustin Z is a funny one. No doubt he will be saying that I'm this or that person writing with a different alias. He has been saying that about everyone who has a different opinion than him. And who is this draamaqueen SM? Shaun? He's leaving this thread every week with his hurt feelings and disappointment over "Queenfans". What a douche!

Many senior members don't take part in this thread and no wonder. They have no need to smell every fart Thor delivers. Only ones who are left are the biggest asskissers who are still waiting for that "book". By the way, what's taking so long?

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And one more thing. Maybe you could answer this one Thor.

There has been this legendary myth about Freddie. There's a story that he needed some kind of surgery, because he couldn't hold his bowel movements. And we're talking about the early 80's? It has been discussed here many years ago. I guess it was something about a bathtub? Isn't there a photo of you and Freddie and some other mustache guys in a bathtub? Were you all very alert during those times in the water?

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LMAOOOOO

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"I'm not a troll and I'm not runner....but thor you suck and did you know Freddie had so much butt sex he couldn't hold his poo in when you guys were in a tub together?"

LMAO OH MAN these Mary obsessed assholes really need a better hobby cuz they suck at trolling Lol

Charlies boy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Charlies boy
Champion: 58 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They really think we can't spot them? Always claiming to be a lurker who had followed for a while but "I just need to say something"

You do know all your posts are almost word for word the same shit? You're not fooling anyone lol. The cringe level is off the charts now hahaha

These people or this one person making multiple accounts may actually have bipolar disorder or something so I won't make fun of them but...wow that's....someone who needs medication.

CHEVYMAN user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1085 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 18:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Robin John, You are a disgusting little bastard arent you.I dont believe a thing you say.where you in the fucking pool?Thats how stupid you are Dick head.There are many reasons why people cant hold their shit.Many neurological conditions and autoimmune diseases can cause that you are such a smart guy.By the way the correct term is spincter .

The Squirrelly One user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 18:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's the same person as runner and freddiedearie. Saying the same stuff over and over. That bit about being a lurker and feeling the need to say something now then proceeding to insult Thor and Shaun and still praise Mary. This is so childish. What kind of a loser really takes the time to make fake accounts on here to harass strangers online? You live a very sad life. If you're going to keep making fake accounts maybe don't repeat yourself so often we pick you out within seconds.

I think I'll be doing what Shaun did and bow out for good until Thor and Lee can find a better way to hold a forum that will allow us to to remove trolls. I'm too old for this.

CHEVYMAN user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1085 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 18:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Meet too I'm 45.Im not 20.

Villiers2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 139 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 18:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie never had a condition where he couldn't hold his bowels. What an odd thing to say about someone in an attempt to defame or troll. It looks like this thread keeps feeding into the trolls and giving them exactly what they want. So don't be surprised that they keep coming back. Ignoring them also wont work here as they get a kick out of ruining the thread by leaving comments like that that cant be deleted and will be seen by potential publishers. At this point this thread may be doing more harm than good thanks to these accounts. Thor, just coming from someone looking from the outside in, it's probably time to wrap this thread up and start a Facebook group that is closed to the public so you can govern who is let in and who is removed. It also keeps all stories and comments off limits to those you do not trust. Zero chances of trolls adding to the mix.

I'm always open to your emails but I also won't be adding to this site from here on out.

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't understand the length people will go to , it's perfectic . Boy social media is a crazy place with crazy arse people.

Chevyman don't let it make you angry, it's not worth it. This person wants a reaction and you are better than that :)

I quite enjoy kissing Thor's arse :)

FreddieDarling user not visiting Queenzone.com
FreddieDarling
Bohemian: 582 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 19:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thought I'd share this YouTube video with you.

It's made by Cameron Deacon, John's son. It is quite a funny, sweet video they're just playing around but I do love the references they make toJohn's tales of Freddie.

I especially like that they said how well their Dad spoke of Uncle Freddie's husband Jim and what a kind man he was. Nice!

Cameron seems like a lovely gentle fun man. Like his Dad. :-)

Just thought I'd share. References to John Deacon are like gold dust, he's such a sweet, genuine man. It put a smile on _my_ face.

Galileo1564 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 208 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Doughnut—Thanksgiving is also known in my house as turkey day. It’s a celebration of the harvest. You have a big meal, and certain vegetables that are harvested in the fall are traditional. It’s also a day when families get together, for better or for worse! I’m a Canadian expat living in the US, and although we have Thanksgiving in Canada, it’s not as big a deal. But I’ve come to embrace the more elaborate celebration here. The holiday has Native American roots as I understand it. But I’m not knowledgeable about that.

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think a facebook group controlled by Thor/lee is a good idea. As Villiers said you can control who is in the group and therefore it will be a safe place to chat.

Posted: 30 Apr 19, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddiedarling there is no link?