Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 19, 01:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dude FMLOVER shut the fuck up. Yoir sexuality ISN'T real and nobody buys into your "I wanna be a unique unicorn" bullshit. I was trying to be kind but fuck you, you irrelevant ass bitch. Keep lying to yourself.

Charlies boy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Charlies boy
Champion: 51 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 01:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL this is exactly why real gay people don't believe in bi stuff. It's always some overly emotional sjw female who doesn't know how to act and needs to feel special. Well all eyes are on you. You got your wish. Pathetic skank.

FMLOVER user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 21 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 01:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That’s fucking funny that you feel like you need to label me to whatever the fuck you think is in your mind. Being bisexual has nothing to do with being unique I just like pussy and dick you dumb fuck

Charlies boy

Posted: 01 May 19, 01:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah I'm sure you do. Your sexuality is TOTALLY real and valid lol. Sure Jan!

St Pepper user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 01:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Im.trying really hard not to lose my shit over this but this is the second time this chick is insinuating that someone else is stupid while she is claiming to be something fake. It takes all kinds I guess.

Posted: 01 May 19, 01:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

By the way I identify as an Apache helicopter guys. You will address me as such. BECAUSE IM VALID OR YOURE ALL IDIOTS.

FMLOVER user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 21 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 01:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here we go another fucking idiot. Please tell me how I am I’m faking my sexuality?

As a matter of fact I don’t have to prove anything to any of you. So sit you are dumb asses down!

Posted: 01 May 19, 01:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh yes you so won that argument! Well done Tumblr Kween! #Valid #ImSoNotJustAnotherPinkHairedLibtard

Charlies boy

Posted: 01 May 19, 01:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm wheezing LOL

thundergod user not visiting Queenzone.com
thundergod
Royalty: 1690 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 01:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SO...moving on...Now the more important question is:
Was Freddie really a hologram at Live Aid while he sat home in his slippers?

Villiers2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 138 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 01:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok I wasn't going to post here anymore but I will this last time. I made the mistake of refreshing the page because I got an email notification that I had a few unread messages here. If this is how Queen fans act now, if this is how they treat Thor and Lee and if this is the respect they have for them, I'm not doing the live and wasting their time or mine. We're not going to take time out of our day to sit down and answer your questions if you're all a bunch of children. Thor and Lee deserve better and I'm sorry but so do I and my followers who don't behave like a bunch of animals. No thanks.

I got your message about the new dates you wanted to hold the live, Thor. I think we may no longer need to hold it. I'll send you an email tomorrow. I need a break.

Jo T. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jo T.
Champion: 90 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 02:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thor, I'm ecstatic to finally learn that you got tickets for both you and Lee to see "We Will Rock You!" BTW, don't feel bad. You guys don't really need to see Queen + Adam Lambert: The Rhapsody Tour. You both saw the REAL DEAL - many times over! I would gladly trade places. Like many folks, I was too young to see Queen and Freddie Mercury back when they toured North America. I'm glad I'll @ least get a chance to see Brian May and Roger Taylor live in July. It'll be my 1st Queen concert ever.

In terms of holograms, I would love to see Freddie perform "WWRY" from the Queen concert in Budapest, where he walked on stage draped in the Hungarian flag. What an entrance!

Jo T. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jo T.
Champion: 90 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 03:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Villiers2, I hope you reconsider, but I totally understand. It would be an absolute privilege for us if you hosted a live involving Thor and Lee. We would be blessed. However, the recent lack of civility on the thread is a major concern.

Rainbow61 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 448 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 05:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Jo T.

I never saw Freddie perform either and I'm quite envious of those who did! I have attended a couple of Queen + Adam Lambert concerts...they were fantastic. You will have a wonderful time and find yourself singing along with everyone else to those amazing songs. Of course, it goes without saying that one of the best moments of each night was when Freddie appeared on the screen. I hope the band plans to do the same this time around as well. I did wear a Freddie tee-shirt to each show...my way of showing that he has not been forgotten!

Honey.Chile user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 14 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 07:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"In terms of holograms, I would love to see Freddie perform "WWRY" from the Queen concert in Budapest, where he walked on stage draped in the Hungarian flag. What an entrance!"
Jo T.
Have you seen Milton Keynes' WWRY? That's the hologram I would like to see!

doughnut user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 585 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 07:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

freddienotfreddy thank you. I have seen Brian and Roger talk about Freddie being gay but I don't recall Jim Beach. Jim Hutton said in his book that he felt that Jim Beach didn't understand their relationship although he knew Jim H made him happy.

Thor that hologram is very real isn't it. Must have been an emotional watch.

Chevyman we don't celebrate thanksgiving in the uk, it seems to be an american celebration.

Villiers i feel that best thing to do is not to mention this group and thor/lee on your instagram page for a while. I don't mention this group when i'm in other groups because I have seen the radical views of some people towards Freddie/Jim/Mary. I didn't want to encourage these people to come here.

The hot tub issue that was brought up was discussed in 2015 and was confirmed to be from a spoof website that posts crazy arse rumours about famous people, Mick Jagger being one of them.

doughnut user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 585 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 07:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thor I do believe that Freddie was indeed watching Live Aid at home in his slippers sipping earl gray with two sugars made by the fab Phoebe. He had just had an amazing foot rub from his lover Jim.

It was a bloody good hologram and he fooled us all lol

Invisible Woman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Invisible Woman
Bohemian: 541 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 07:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

About the hologram in the German show, I looked at that show on You Tube, although I don't understand German, exept few words. I realised this hologram created Rudi Dolezal. He parcipated in the show, also Jim Hutton, Phoebe, singer of Scorpions Klaus Meine... I would like someone to do a translation in English, I'm interested in what they all said. I manage much better with English.

Freddienotfreddy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 84 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 08:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FYI,
Anyone who didn't see the Queen + Adam Lambert documentary when it aired Monday night and would like to, it is already on HULU.

koala user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 64 posts

Posted: 01 May 19, 08:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh no :/
This is why we can't have nice things. You'd think having a friendly conversation about something all of us supposedly love would be an easy concept to grasp, but I guess not. Trolls are one thing, but it's incredibly frustrating when long-time contributors won't stop stirring up unnecessary drama and insult anyone with a different opinion. Dustin & co. you've been behaving like absolute douchebags lately. Grow up and engage in some self-reflection.

I agree that a closed fb group would be a good idea, but I can't blame Thor and Lee if they're not interested in continuing the conversation after all of this. And I don't blame Villers for not wanting to do the live anymore, though I hope that changes, as there are many fans out there who have done nothing wrong and would benefit from it