Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

FreddieDarling user not visiting Queenzone.com
FreddieDarling
Bohemian: 577 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 19, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know how "more than a legend" became "getting legend", but that was what I was typing !!! Crikey!

FreddieDarling

Posted: 02 May 19, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know how "more than a legend" became "getting legend", but that was what I was typing !!! Crikey!

Invisible Woman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Invisible Woman
Bohemian: 575 posts

Posted: 02 May 19, 09:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mika, thanks for the translate :)

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 02 May 19, 11:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddieDearien why are you even listing Queen_Memes.KL in your stupid straight girls rant when she's gay and pretty open about being gay? Again you're trying to troll but it's not working. How much money have you raised for the Mercury Phoenix Trust? Because she's raised a shit ton with her page. But I guess she's just some straight girl who loves gay men too much and contributes nothing to Freddie and such huh. Get a fucking life you dip. You already got busted for lying about "Larry". You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 02 May 19, 11:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey FreddieDearie which one are you since you were 'brave' enough to post s screenshot of Instagram without your own profile pic showing at the bottom of the screen LOL. Are you....Hendricksgin? Letstalksylvester? MelinaMercuri? Diana Foster? Which Mary obsessed anti gay stretching lame ass are you? Which of your many fake throw away account are you uses this time :
Oh and did you know that you're able to NOT post here if you really think Thor and Lee are just trying to cash in on Freddie like you say. Little known fact, nobody has a gun up to your head forcing you to post here any more. You could actually....not post if you don't agree with Thor and Lee and trukt believe the claims you're making. But you won't stop because you're a transparent troll. A middle aged woman with far too much time on her hands and a mental illness. I guess troll on!

LaureG user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts

Posted: 02 May 19, 11:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have once tried to watch Queen + Adam on the net but really I don't like it... i just can't. I'm not judging anyone, just giving my personal feeling.
Just a question have some of you been to a Queen convention?

Rainbow61 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 545 posts

Posted: 02 May 19, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddieDarling,

We don't have "bank holidays" here is the US. The next national holiday is Memorial Day, which is always celebrated on the last Monday in May. This year it is on May 27.

HappyJig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 02 May 19, 11:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thor has already admitted to a close friend (who thought nothing of telling others) that he is doing this book for money. Did you guys know Peter Freestone won't take his calls now? Peter told his friend James that he has gotten multiple attempts from them to communicate with him and he avoids them. Why could that be? My guess would be because Peter doesn't want to accosiate with money grabbers. When Peter Freestone who you claim to be your friend won't answer your calls or emails you have an issue. Thor I have a question for you. Why are publishers fighting over signing everyone else's book but not your own you've been hustling for over a year? You screwed yourself here. You gave all your stories away in the pages of these 2 threads. And you made it too obvious you were after money. Oh and I can email any publisher you can. And before anyone starts with me, fuck Mary Austin. I don't stan her money grabbing ass either. What interests me is how Thor seems to really dig the attention he gets here from the same 6 or 7 people and keeps carrying on as if he is still close pals with Freestone.

Posted: 02 May 19, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh and by the way I'm not referring to Peter Freestone not taking their Skype calls a few weeks ago. I'm referring to him now refusing to write Thor and Lee's book forward. As in he is no longer speaking to them to avoid doing it. So Thor

why is Peter Freestone now not interested in talking to you or doing your book?

Katydyd5 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 519 posts

Posted: 02 May 19, 11:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LaureG, I've never been to a Queen convention, though there is one fairly close to me. I have a friend who will go to upcoming shows, and the movie with me, but she has her limits. I'd really like to go to Montreux, but that is just a dream.

Posted: 02 May 19, 11:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddieDarling, is a Bank Holiday like a national holiday in the US where everything is shut down? I realize I could just Google, but I'm in a hurry here because I have someplace to be and I'm being lazy.

LaureG user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 02 May 19, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Katydy5, why just a dream ? Where are you from?? I once went there two years ago but we didn't really stop. We were on our way for the holidays.. beautiful and peaceful place....

Posted: 02 May 19, 12:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ps you guys won't drown me out by continuing your conversation around me in Hope's that my comment will be buried. I'll keep reposting it every couple of hours.

Peter Freestone used to take Thor and Lee's calls and now he does not. Now he says he is avoiding them. Thir admitted to someone he is doing this book for money. Does nobody wonder why Lee isn't here now? He has more sense and doesn't need the constant attention and approval Thor does.

Posted: 02 May 19, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LaureG, I'm in the US, and the cost would be prohibitive for me. It must be such a lovely place, I wish I could go.

FreddieDarling

Posted: 02 May 19, 12:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy jig, I didn't know he was refusing to take their calls. That sounds unlike Peter. He always seems like a lovely feller. And he seemed to love the NY Daughters.

Katydyd5. Yes my dear they are like your National Holiday days. When I was a kid I thought that idpf you worked in a bank those were the only days you ever had off work! So, I thought I certainly won't work in banking! :-)

It's about to pee down with rain here! Dear me! Dark as night!

FreddieDarling

Happy jig, I didn't know he was refusing to take their calls. That sounds unlike Peter. He always seems like a lovely feller. And he seemed to love the NY Daughters.

Katydyd5. Yes my dear they are like your National Holiday days. When I was a kid I thought that idpf you worked in a bank those were the only days you ever had off work! So, I thought I certainly won't work in banking! :-)

CHEVYMAN user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1056 posts

Good morning, Doughnut have a good one at work .Positive thoughts and coming your way.

FreddieDarling

Posted: 02 May 19, 12:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mika, Thankyou you are a gem and a little sweet heart.

Posted: 02 May 19, 12:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perk,Glad too see you things are looking up so stick with us.Its a fun place to chat.