Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

doughnut user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 657 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

following on from his bleak period during some of Munich, fast forward to July 1985 and live Aid and boy was he on fire and looking on top of the world :) It's safe to say things were on the up :)

FMLOVER user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 21 posts

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The S one. It was a legitimate question I was asking Shaun. I never said that Freddie and Jim didn’t love each other because it is obviously they did till the end of Freddie’s life. My question was to Shaun as to how he would know Mr. Mercury absolutely love Jim if he personally wasn’t there to witness their relationship. Also, if you do find my IP Address you will see that I’m not associated with the other accounts.

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And Shaun typing something up saying he saw Freddie’s letters to Jim without no actual proof doesn’t make it a fact. Sorry!

The Squirrelly One user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fmlover we have all seen one of the letters from Freddie to Jim. It's nothing new and it's nothing he made up. It was verified by Peter Freestone as well. But you know all this. Dont you get tired of trying to knock Jim? The man is dead. Freddie loved him. That's never going to change regardless of how many accounts you make or stupid theories you try to come up with.

Charlies boy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Charlies boy
Champion: 58 posts

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cracking up! I felt like something was off about that FM lover account. They way they type is really familiar. Now I know! Hey Hendricksgino1! Was it...Breanna or Cindy? No matter. There's about 40 people now trying to find you lol.

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CB dm me and tell me what you know please

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And no baby girl you didn't just ask Shaun a question. You told him it was NONE of his buisness to say Freddie loved Jim because he wasn't there. Then you insinuated he didn't know what he was talking about with the items in Freddie's house. Because it caused you physical pain to go one full hour without insulting Jim, Freddie's love for him or any friend to Jim's lol. Hey why do you obsessively stalk Dennis on Instagram when you hate him so much and tear apart everything he says? You know people can track your IP on all your accounts if they've been harassed right? You managed to fuck with like 3 people on there who work for law enforcement/ have family that does. Your screen shots and lectures have all been recorded and do count as harassment. You have a tendency to message a bunch of accounts under that freddiemylovie thing and lose you shit on that too. You're seriously giving people all they need to get the authorities involved. Lmao all because you have an obsession with hating Jim Hutton LOL

mika251 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 175 posts

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

doughnut wrote:

FM LOVER Shaun won't be able to reply I'm afraid as he was sent to the naughty corner after we found out that he and the other men had a F You party at Garden Lodge and that he has told us how much Freddie and Jim loved each other. He is not allowed out until we feel it has been punished enough.

On the other matter, I gave Mary a call and she said that as it's so long ago now she isn't bothered what was taken from Garden Lodge. She said she has no use for a man's belt and the cologne has probably gone off by now so she def doesn't want that back.

Hope this helps :)

doughnut that was a brilliant I nearly fell of my chair :D

I know I´m still a newcomer here with no right to suggest anything but - how about ignoring obvious trolls? They never change their mind and repeat the same stuff all the time. I understand it must be incredibly hard to sit on fingers and write nothing when you are personally involved, but ... we can´t ban them from here so let´s pretend their posts don´t exist, what do you think?
It was so nice and positive here for last couple of days could we just try to keep it as it is?

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We have tried ignoring her mika but she feeds off that too. We've found out quite alot about her recently (if you know about it please don't post it here) and we found that based on her actions and the amount of accounts she has, she likely has a real mental illness. So treating her any other typical troll and ignoring only pushes her to make more accounts. Just letting her know this time people have had enough and are actively looking into her and contacting who they know in law enforcement to get her IP address found. Her work on Queenzone is nothing at all compared to how she is on other forms of social media.

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mika yep I am 100% with you and my post of humour was the only one I intend to make and you have now made me smile with you nearing falling of the chair. :) I feel that name calling and swearing etc isn't going to make a difference

Did you see my post about the alternative BO Rap scrip ?

mika251 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 175 posts

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Doughnut, thanks for the info about BoRhap scrip, I will have to dig it out :)

That breakdown iin Peter H´s book took place in Los Angeles I think.
In my eyes this one wasn´t that bad, little melodrama, but nothing very serious.

On the other hand, Mack´s story was far worse I couldn´t stop to think about it. I mean, imagine how dangerously he lived at that time, he could be dead and gone in a minute already in 1984 with no Live Aid, no Innuendo, no proper goodbye, just... dissappeared. Like Jimi Hendrix and so many other stars. In case he was never expected to make old bones, we are lucky we got few more years with him.

I would say, Munich time was a happy period for him in many ways. He could be himself, no papparazi, no hiding, he could live as he wanted. On the other hand, there were some toxic influences too. But I think, one couldn´t work without another - had he stayed in London "under proper control" - how could he be happy like this? You can´t chain the messenger of Gods :)

It´s a hard life is my favourite song from 80´s period. Lyrics come very close to me, it´s my personal song actually. I know exactly how he felt when he wrote it :)
God I miss him.

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin I have had an interesting convo with her on FB when she was her alter ego Cindy and another on Instagram when she was two more of her alter egos. She says the same thing time after time its so boring.

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You really are comparing me/mistaking me for Freddiemylovie and Hendricksgin01? I know those accounts on Instagram and I’m not associated with them. I signed up to Queenzone thinking people will be more civilized here, but it seems not at all. As soon as I joined I had encounters with little kids here thinking they can tell what someone’s sexuality is, and now because I questioned someone which claims to have been in Garden Lodge it’s an issue. It seem this is a place that people have to say “ yes ma’am whatever you say,you’re right” without questioning.

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin I know all the information you’re talking about because you personally DM in Instagram she is not 19 and that’s not her on Fb

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mika I am sure it was in Munich , I will have to do some digging and find out.

I miss him too and the more we talk about him the more I wish he was still around creating wonderful music.

I agree that he must of had happy times in munich also, it can't have all been bad. He did say he enjoyed the freedom he experienced there and as Peter said, there were no stories in the press in the UK from that period. I also feel he very much loved Winnie but the language barrier must have been hard to keep it a deep and meaningful relationship. Peter says it was just about sex .

The Squirrelly One user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FM please. Stop. Stop claiming you were just asking Shaun a question. We can all read. You told him he had no buisness talking about Freddie's love for Jim, claimed he was wrong about the items in garden lodge and then tried to suggest he made up the letters we have all already seen an know are real. Everything you ever do is to knock Jim. We all know about your accounts where you claim to be a Jim supporter and then message people with horrible lies about Jim.

You're really exhausting. Please seek mental help. I'm genuinely concerned for yoy.

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What are you even talking about? I never found a Facebook for her. You follow some fo the accounts that talk about you and that's why you think you know something on the inside. You don't lol.

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The S one. Well, Shaun really has no business saying that Freddie absolutely loved Jim he claims to have seen multiple letters but there’s no actual proof of that. It’s just talk! The only letter that it’s on the Internet is a letter from Freddie to Jim which is been out for many years.

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

can we stop now!! pllllleeeaaaseee, pretty please :) Let her rant and rant and rant and rant, we all know she is nuts so leave her to it.

Posted: 03 May 19, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmm know what else I don't get? How could you say she isn't 19 and that a certain Facebook isn't hers unless you are her?

How do you know hendricksgins age or what age she isn't :}

Seems to me the only person that could say that with confidence is hendricksgin