Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

Perk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 130 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 19, 02:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CHEVYMAN wrote:

Emdee,you have a thing for feet .That's a new one.He does have nice feet though.His lips are nice too .He had the fullest lips no injections for him.We all are still posting here but our private group is used to discuss things maybe more suited for ladies and it takes up to much space here.No man wants to see a chicks mouth watering over a dude right.

Cheekbones too and I have to be kinda jealous of his metabolism and his ability to ear to live. Food is good I live to eat I wish he was here to teach me. Do you guys know who Denis is? He was mentioned on IG that that hater chick has gone after him I know Sean but who is Denis?
Ugh Barbara Valentin another case of a woman falling in love with a man she can never have. Sounds like all the women Freddie became close friends with had this problem. The only woman Freddie would’ve bedded was Jim dressed in drag. Hehe. Not that he ever would.

Wow unlike some I have a great imagination and I just pictured that WOAH. don’t Jim! Ahhhhh hahahhahaha

Posted: 07 May 19, 02:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

emdee0809 wrote:

Yes- I need to get to fb!

The buttons ever become visible???
Also what group? 50 shades? Also, I wanna see pics of his feet cause most guys have horrible feet. Wonder what his shoe size was in American just to see if the old saying holds true. ;)

CHEVYMAN user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1052 posts

Posted: 07 May 19, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perk, join us on fb I will send You a pm.

Posted: 07 May 19, 03:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I almost had to hunt a teenage girl down and beat her yesterday (not really) but she said something about Taylor Swift being as popular as Freddie Mercury and as great and as I swallowed the bile that almost escaped, I met Taylor when she was like 13 and she was nice back then but she sang when I was there and it was cute like a kid who is trying. But yeah NO. That’s like comparing a skateboard to a Lamborghini and she shamed me for saying so. I did so nicely not with above metaphor. She rudely ( what’s with this generation) told me Taylor was a legend too and just cause I’m old and stupid I shouldn’t diss her. I was like oh hell no. Thank god i dont know where you live you lil ingrate. I used to love kids until this generation and I have 4 nieces and a nephew in it and I love them but hate them too lol. Though one is 20 so she is getting better. But 17 and 15 I need them to grow out of this or something. My other two nieces are 16 and 15 and the 16 year old just doesn’t think school attendance is necessary so I sent her a text the other day like school is not OPTIONAL go or you will regret it then my brother’s gf texts me to say not to upset her. I’m like she needs to be upset or she will ruin her life! Like if I skipped one DAY of school I would’ve gotten the gauntlet but she misses a lot and my brother is like she was sick. I’m like is she the sickest kid ever. Does she need to live in a BUBBLE? He sucks at discipline scratch that he doesn’t know how to discipleship them and they are as much as I love them horrible kids. Ugh! They need prayer from all of us. At Easter I only saw the top of my nephew’s head cause his face was on his phone. Sorry you guys I’m frustrated. Anyway Thor been back? How do I make these buttons visible?

Posted: 07 May 19, 03:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perk,Dennis took pics of Freddie while he was in Munich.

Posted: 07 May 19, 03:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CHEVYMAN wrote:

Perk,Dennis took pics of Freddie while he was in Munich.

Where is he that this girl can get to hating on him. Here? Some of your old members on here don’t want to see Thor bashes so they are scared to come back

Posted: 07 May 19, 03:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How does Freddie jog and sing he’s amazing omg. I’m watching Magic Tour Wembley the man hogs up stairs then Sings I can’t breathe if I jog upstairs he amazes me somehow every day

Posted: 07 May 19, 03:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dont think thor is coming back I cant say that I would blame him if he didnt.

Posted: 07 May 19, 04:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thor posted the other day. Said he had good news for us soon. He will be back I’m pretty sure. Considering he told me that in PM

Posted: 07 May 19, 04:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thor posted the other day. Said he had good news for us soon. He will be back I’m pretty sure. Considering he told me that in PM

NotQuiteAShilling user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts

Posted: 07 May 19, 04:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think the Facebook page is a really good idea. Let's keep this forum more on track for Thor and Lee (and Shaun) and their relationship with Freddie

NotQuiteAShilling user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts

Posted: 07 May 19, 04:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I subscribed to John Deacon's son Cameron's YouTube page a couple months ago. I think he is adorable and full of positive energy. He is very openly gay and I believe a wonderful role model for his peers. How things have changed since Freddie/Thor/Lee's days in the 80's thank god!!! He speaks of "uncle Freddie" with reverence and respect. I adore Cam

mika251 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 175 posts

Posted: 07 May 19, 05:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good morning all !!
If you want to join us on FB, send me a PM and I will send you the link. Everybody is welcome :)

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 07 May 19, 05:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is the fb group made for Thor and Lee or just a friendly chat group?

mika251 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 175 posts

Posted: 07 May 19, 05:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin,

Only friendly chatting group.

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 07 May 19, 06:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh ok thnx. Just curious.

doughnut user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 670 posts

Posted: 07 May 19, 07:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin we are taking up to much of Thor time chatting about random stuff . This is why we have set up a th page and it is private so we can chat in peace from trolls .

Emdee you can set a fb account up using a different name so the kids you teach can't find you lol

RussiaLand user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts

Posted: 07 May 19, 11:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddieDarling wrote:

OMG ! Thank you RussuaLand!

Now I know the name for what
I have re my lack of imagination! Aphantasia!

I'm not alone in the world.

It's still disappointing that I can't visualise things I read etc. but at least now I know what the issue is!!

Thanks, matey!

I am absolutely fascinated by such things! Makes me realise how many things we as human beings take for granted. Based on our own experience, we assume everyone else experiences it the same way. And then it turns out they don't! Absolutely amazing!

Yes, FreddieDarling, you are not alone! :)

Posted: 07 May 19, 15:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perk, Dennis is on Instagram he has tons of pics of Freddie.The man speaks the truth.He is very willing to talk to fans just like these two wonderful guys.Yes I do agree us women need to get out there and get some men to join this thread.The estrogen is taking over.Those poor guys need other guys to talk to .What do men talk about anyway?Probably their muscles maybe their cars.Oh I almost forgot sports.

Posted: 07 May 19, 15:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perk,Yes the women In Freddie's life seem to be few and far between.The ones he befriended seemed to have formed a close loving bond with him.Barbara wanted him bad girl.To me they were good as friends she posed for the press some which I think was a bad Idea.Peoplecwere used to seeing him in public with mary.Barbara and Mary were so different to me it looked like they were both just used for the press.To me it looked staged and I'm not saying that unkindly he did what he had to do.Mary was small petite and Barbara was a big girl with large boobs etc.It just looked strange I'm sorry for saying that .I think Barbara fell in love with him it must have been so awkward for him.I would've locked my bedroom door at night if I were him yikes!!!!!!