Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

mika251 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 175 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 19, 12:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddieDarling user not visiting Queenzone.com
FreddieDarling
Bohemian: 373 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 19, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mika! You don't fool us! You kidder! :-D

Nice to "sort of" hear from you anyway Katy! :-)

CHEVYMAN user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 716 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 19, 13:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello Mika

doughnut user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 585 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 19, 15:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks for any comments regarding my Brian post.

Gaillo (sorry if spelt wrong ) someone asked Brian the difference between cross-eyes view and parallel view. Considering his account is open to the public who are able to comment as they wish , Brian needs to remember who buys his books and goes to his concerts because he seems to have forgotten from time to time. Sorry if this is harsh but its my point of view.

The poor person who thought they were helping Brain got a rather stern reply Dear Pal - please stop answering questions on my comments page !! Thanks! Bri

It turns out the person has autism and he said he just got excited and thought he would help seeing as Brain cannot answer every fan question. He also felt the need to apologise to many people on Brian's account but really he had nothing to apologise for.

I am very passionate about how people behave on social media , having a teenage daughter I've seen people hide behind their devices being rude and bullying people to the extend of taking their own lives.

In his position he should think about the bigger picture and perhaps t hink before he types.

Yes it isn't the first time he has done it, he drove one poor girl off of social media following another uncalled for outburst.

I just feel very disappointed with him

On another note..I would highly recommend we are careful what we say on here going forwards because screenshots are being taken and used to slander Jim Hutton and also the lovely Villiers. After what I saw today I can't blame her for leaving.

Hendrix are whatever your name is , I know you will read this , you really need hospital help.

rant over and I apologise to everyone else as I hate to behave this way on here but needs must. :)

Posted: 04 Jun 19, 15:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

On that note I have had plenty of attacking myself but The best thing to do is ignore them.If A person in my opinion has nothing nice to say say nothing at all.I believe we all here are used to each others personalities so we have kind of learned how to discuss things and difficult topics and move on thank God.So nothing or noone else's negativity really matters.On the other hand you dont have to engage in negativity but you shouldnt let someone run you down stand your ground and stay firm and cosistent.Thats my take on this subject.no arguing peace out people.

doughnut user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 585 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 19, 17:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

chevyman I am back in my bubble now...floating along in my own world lol

Liona user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 19, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually the smart guy who gave the reply in Brian's IG turned to be a girl))). I hope Brian did read this information also. What impressed me was the quantity of "likes" for his angry post, another chance to see how many stupid people around are ready to eat someone without any reason. They are stupid or just coward ( or both) to dare voice their own opinion ( though I still a little doubt if they have their opinion). Special "thank you" for Dougnut for drawn our attention to this situation, because I was able to give my support to this girl ( God, who had to appologize for nothing!) So, when I have seen the quantity of my pages in IG decreased I was sure Brian has read my message as well. :D That's how I knew Katie's page has gone. Katie, there are a lot of insane people around, I still don't know how to cope with this.. All the ways I know are against the law..:D. So I'm in my searching still. The only thing I know for sure -you don't have to give up something you love because of them.

Posted: 04 Jun 19, 17:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Doughnut, That's sounds like a nice boring place to be.I had a bubble at Toyota where I worked I could shut the door and tune everybody out.Its nice to hide away even if it's just for 10 minutes it's the best 10 minutes you will ever have.Good for stress and anxiety.We need to have a damn party here what is wrong with these folks .Hello is there anybody out there?Sounds like a good day for a bloody mary.Later.

Posted: 04 Jun 19, 17:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Liona I agree with you on many points you cant back away and not stand your ground with people.You dont actually have to say anything at all to get your point across that something is yours and your not going anywhere a persons presence speaks volumes without saying a word.

emdee0809 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 117 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 19, 18:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Doughnut - thank you for making me aware of the situation .

Chevyman- agreed- we all just want to get along and enjoy the fact that Thor and Lee are patient enough to answer our questions.

Posted: 04 Jun 19, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Emdee,You are correct I wast apart of this in the beginning when it was created but I have read back and watch this forum grow into what it is now.Everyone that posted seemed full of energy and happy to be here.I dont think that should change.Theire are always gonna be negativity but it just comes in and disappears it has no place here.So I think we all are all big boys and girls we can handle it.See you in the mad house tonight.

Posted: 05 Jun 19, 19:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello Thor!

I hope you are perfectly happy with your current situation and the book going to be published. I look forward to it a lot!

Once you´ll have a minute, could you please have a look on attached pic? It´s Freddie in his London appartment with a guy und our little FB community isn´t able to identiy him. We thought, maybe you could help us?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Attachment: 201965905093816.jpg 49 KB
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

thundergod user not visiting Queenzone.com
thundergod
Royalty: 1690 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 19, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Mika,
I might be completely wrong, but he has a resemblance to a younger David Hodo from the Village People, they were friends in New York, and I'm sure David had been to London, perhaps in 1979 as Freddie's "new look" started about then.
I only met David when he was a little bit older, probably in 1982 through1983. By the way, the Village People had lost a lot of their fan base after the :"Disco is Dead" fiasco here in the states,.circa 1981. That is the best that I could come up with. Sorry if I am completely off base.

thundergod

Posted: 05 Jun 19, 19:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Picture of David Hodo:

ttps://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=kYSjhaP0&id=CB72AA8C5157128F67F9421BCA86E4E7510037A0&thid=OIP.kYSjhaP0hEjy7dUksE0qqgHaK_&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.gettyimages.com%2fphotos%2fdavid-hodo-of-the-village-people-picture-id640470135&exph=1024&expw=690&q=david+hodo&simid=607990325124924780&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0

thundergod

Posted: 05 Jun 19, 20:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, THAT did not work. But just Google David Hodo and you will see a few pictures that look similar to the man with Freddie in the picture.

Posted: 05 Jun 19, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thundergod wrote:

Well, THAT did not work. But just Google David Hodo and you will see a few pictures that look similar to the man with Freddie in the picture.

Thank you a lot Thor! I can´t be sure if it really is David Hodo but I appreciate really you have answered so fast :)
We will investigate it further :)

Have a nice day!

Perk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 110 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 19, 21:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

doughnut wrote:

thanks for any comments regarding my Brian post.

Gaillo (sorry if spelt wrong ) someone asked Brian the difference between cross-eyes view and parallel view. Considering his account is open to the public who are able to comment as they wish , Brian needs to remember who buys his books and goes to his concerts because he seems to have forgotten from time to time. Sorry if this is harsh but its my point of view.

The poor person who thought they were helping Brain got a rather stern reply Dear Pal - please stop answering questions on my comments page !! Thanks! Bri

It turns out the person has autism and he said he just got excited and thought he would help seeing as Brain cannot answer every fan question. He also felt the need to apologise to many people on Brian's account but really he had nothing to apologise for.

I am very passionate about how people behave on social media , having a teenage daughter I've seen people hide behind their devices being rude and bullying people to the extend of taking their own lives.

In his position he should think about the bigger picture and perhaps t hink before he types.

Yes it isn't the first time he has done it, he drove one poor girl off of social media following another uncalled for outburst.

I just feel very disappointed with him

On another note..I would highly recommend we are careful what we say on here going forwards because screenshots are being taken and used to slander Jim Hutton and also the lovely Villiers. After what I saw today I can't blame her for leaving.

Hendrix are whatever your name is , I know you will read this , you really need hospital help.

rant over and I apologise to everyone else as I hate to behave this way on here but needs must. :)

doughnut,
I too have heard rumors of Villers being blasted completely unwarranted. Some of the people who do it can have all the damn evidence in the world and still not believe the truth. I certainly don't want these people on a jury any time soon. This person has attacked people with FIRST HAND knowledge of Freddie who knew him or were there after his death. The gall of these people to question someone who was a friend of Freddie's! These people are cowards who would never have the guts to say anything in person but hiding behind a keyboard they can. That one person I won't even say her name she doesn't deserve that, is sad and has nothing better to do than sit home all day and dispute things that have solid evidence to back them up. I just block her I can't stand that. No one like that is worth my precious time. These people realize that hate is like swallowing poison and expecting the other person to die. It makes no difference to anyone but you. If she wants to screen shot crap from here fine. I am not ashamed of one word I type. Life is too short to let ignorant and stupid people there are far more stupid ones online than there are smart ones. :( Oh well that's all I'll say but I wish QZ had a block button.

Posted: 05 Jun 19, 22:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perk, unfortunately QZ doesnt have a block button.We could have used it a long time ago or could we have.I dont think blocking these Fuck faces is the answer you cant let them bully you and run you life.Asswholes are always gonna be asswholes you just have to not engage with them which is at times hard to do.These dick heads harass me one time and I send those bitches packing and believe me news travels I dont have much trouble with them.They feed on fear and arguing.So it might be a good Idea for you from this day forward to PM anything to do with this subject or subjects to the proper person your addressing they dont deserve any mention on this thread.

Perk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 110 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 19, 23:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CHEVYMAN wrote:

Perk, unfortunately QZ doesnt have a block button.We could have used it a long time ago or could we have.I dont think blocking these Fuck faces is the answer you cant let them bully you and run you life.Asswholes are always gonna be asswholes you just have to not engage with them which is at times hard to do.These dick heads harass me one time and I send those bitches packing and believe me news travels I dont have much trouble with them.They feed on fear and arguing.So it might be a good Idea for you from this day forward to PM anything to do with this subject or subjects to the proper person your addressing they dont deserve any mention on this thread.

Wise words sister!!!! Thanks!

Posted: 06 Jun 19, 19:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perk,Your welcome Its always nice when people are Polite and curtious to everyone that posts here.You always seem very nice and have an upbeat personality.You said you were employed at a jail and had to take a flu shot.Do you work with inmates?I have heard that jails are nasty places they would have to put me in a rubber suit before I would go in.Im a bit of a germ freak.