Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

Rainbow61 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 511 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jun 19, 21:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Chevy, I agree with what you said about Freddie...you stated it perfectly!

"He gave so much to others but unlike so many other celebrities I don"t think it was known. He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that has to be acknowledged for doing something for someone.He was just glad he could do it."

CHEVYMAN user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 895 posts

Posted: 20 Jun 19, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rainbow, yep your right I think that might be some of that parsi roots shining through.They are big on working hard and doing good deeds and doing kind things for others it"s part of that culture.

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 00:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I would like to know I was watching an old interview with Dave Clark and his face looks strange does anyone know if he had plastic surgery back in the day.There is just something about his face I can't put my finger on it but I would appreciate any information on this it"s bothered me everytime I seen him.I just couldn't bring myself to ask anyone.

Galileo1564 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 206 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 03:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Chevyman, please read the bottom post from Thor on this page. Assume my link works.

http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1480243/clarification-of-thor-arnolds-role-in-freddies-life.aspx?page=15

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 04:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Galileo, I'm a little embarrassed but thank you for giving me that link.I usually don"t ask about such things I always thought Dave Clark was an attractive man and was just curious about that.I think enough has been said thanks explains alot.

FreddieDearie user not visiting Queenzone.com
FreddieDearie

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 04:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SM:

"Freddiedearie your post is bullshit and wildly insulting. You know absolutely nothing about what went on there "

Ah but yes I do. And your freakout is only more proof my best friend Larry was correct.

"and who the fuck was "whining" about signing anything for my contract?"

You were. You were clearly making it sound as if Jim Beach asking for you to sign an NDA was unusual or unreasonable and seemed to be insinuating itmwas part of some "cover up"

When in fact it was not only TYPICAL for a lawyer to protect their client in that manner, it would have been NEGLIGENT for him not to have done so.

"Sorry but I'm lost for words. You're claiming I and Jim were thieves? Really? What a bitch.

Imagree that karma isma bitch.

"That's all for me folks....I won't be posting here anymore."

MENS REA

In courts of law, when a suspect tries to escape or run away or avoid answering questions etc...

Juries are instructed that such behavior may be evidence of a guilty mind".

"Mr Mercury's fans are just not the warm bunch I was hoping they are."

Nice job generalizing the actions of one or a few people and ascribing it to the entire group. There's numerous names for that kind of thinking,

Prejudiced, bigoted. Paranoia

"It's one thing to post a comment. It's another entirely to create total fiction"

I agree. But what Impostedmwas NON-fiction.

" and insinuate I bitched about signing what I was asked to sign"

I didn't insinuate it, I pointed it out. It's there for anyone to read.

"call me a fucking thief. "

I don't know for sure if you're a fucking thief or not.

What I do know is that my friend Larry KElly had told me about those events in 1993, before Hutton's book was even published and that he was not a liar or exaggerator and would have absolutely no motive to do so.
I also know, that it's uncanny how much his anecdotes match with what has since been published and even what you claimed here.
The only difference is that what you and Hutton claim is missing some not so flattering details.

"You're disgusting. "

Again, the way you are responding is indicative ofma guilty mind.

"You want that badly to make lies to excuse Ms Austin's behaviour

Imdont have to excuse Mary,s behavior, she didn't do a damn thing that was wrong.

The MOMENT Freddie died, EVERYTHING IN THAT HOME, until PROVEN otherwise, belonged to Mary Austin. EVERYTHING.

Probate LAW REQUIRES that not a THING be removed from that home until everything was formally catalogued and given a value.

"that you'll throw others under the bus for it?."

It is YOU SIR, Who has demonatratespd YOUR motivation for commiting LIBEL against Mary Austin. No wonder you've disappeared into the wind when you weremcaoled out for it

Your bias, irrationality and ignorace regarding Mary Austin is self- evident. One could wonder if your hate for her would in your mind justify your actions against her here in this thread.

"You need real help. "

Again, your ad hominem is indicative of a guilty mind.

I merely reported here what I was told back in 1993.

Larry had since died from AIDS later that decade.

We literally chatted about those incidents mere days before he died. I do not believe, as he knowingly neared death, that he would have been, from his literal deathbed, maintaining and repeating a supposed lie , he had told me years earlier.

You should be ashamed, and held accountable for making false accusations about Mary Austin.

BOTTOM LINE:

Freddie didn't even trust Hutton with even THE KNOWLEGE of where Freddie wished to be buried or scattered.

If Freddie had actually wanted Hutton, Fanelli or Freestone to stay at Garden Lodge, he would NEVER have left that to a verbal promise. He would've expressed his wishes IN HIS WILL.

After all, that's the whole purpose of a will. To put into writing, a LEGAL document, your wishes.. SPECIFICALLY so liggers and liars can't claim verbal promises" were mad e.

Freddie was too practical a business man to have EVER left anything like that to a verbal promise and not include it in his will.

If you asset Freddie would have.... then you must have a VERY low opinion of Freddie's intelligence and savvy.
Shame on you for that.

mariah carey user not visiting Queenzone.com
mariah carey
Bohemian: 170 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 05:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're like 3 months late, nobody cares.

FreddieDearie

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 05:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin Zimmerman:

"You know how I know it's you for a fact? I dont message people in Instagram. The only 3 people I have ever messaged on Instagram have been my cousin, Freestone and someone else i know personally outside of social media. "

Just so you know, I don't know if FMLover is also HendrixGin, but I know for certain he/she is not me.

Dustin Zimmerman:

"Not only that but you've proven yourself a compulsive liar with that Larry Kelly thing and many other examples. "

Listen, first of all, what the fuck difference does it matter if Im FMlover or Hendrix or whoever? That doesn't prove anything one way or another. It's a moot point.

But I can tell you this. The "Larry Kelly thing" is real af and true.

He was my best friend. He told me those anecdotes in 1993, before Hutton's book was ever published.

He died later from AIDS. But his stories of his time in London and Garden Lodge remained consistent right up until days before his death from his death bed.

It's easy for you to live in denial if you don't want
to believe something....

But here's the thing, those things happened, and that doesn't change based on what you believe.

Dustin Zimmerman:

"Another one being that you and i have spoken. You have no idea who i am on Instagram and you know that. My name isn't even Dustin."

For the record, I haven't been on Instagram until recently. So, while you may have talked with this Hendrix chick or FMlover or whoever ...you haven't spoken with me.

So you're totally off base with me.

But it looks like your M.O.

And for those of you who would think that Jacky from Queen's international fan club would be privy to the employee list of the cleaning/refurbishing company Larry worked for is REALLY stretching at credulity.

First of all, I have never said whether "Larry Kelly" is a real name or just a pseudonym.

All I can say is that "Larry Kelly" is a name Shaun would've understood and recognized.

Jacky would have absolutely no way of confirming one way or another.

FreddieDearie

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 05:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mariah Carie:

"You're like 3 months late, nobody cares."

Cool. Then there will be no more moaning and whining.

Invisible Woman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Invisible Woman
Bohemian: 564 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 07:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@FreddieDearie

You might be able on Instagram to show to some people or to your several own profiles your "theories" as a truth, but no one here believes in your "truth".

No one here "moaning or whining", you are do it every time when you posting about "your truth" and of course about Mary Austin.

Why don't you discuss about Freddie's and Queen's music, concerts, videos, Bohemian Rhapsody movie etc. Why do you spend so much time hating Jim and arguing with people who think differently and with people who knew Jim? OK. you think your opinion is true, but you have to understand that for other people, what you are posting here or on Instagram is neither truth nor fact.

Relax, there are lots of beautiful things in the world, read a book, watch a movie, listen to music, take a walk ... :)

mariah carey user not visiting Queenzone.com
mariah carey
Bohemian: 170 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 07:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She's a homophobe - plain and simple, obssesed with hating on Jim and making up lies almost about everybody.

RussiaLand user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 44 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 08:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Galileo1564 wrote:

Chevyman, please read the bottom post from Thor on this page. Assume my link works.

http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1480243/clarification-of-thor-arnolds-role-in-freddies-life.aspx?page=15

Poor Dave:( He was really handsome in his young days!

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 08:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, that's too big, sorry:)))) I'm testing all possible tags.

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 08:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddieDearie wrote:
Just so you know, I don't know if FMLover is also HendrixGin, but I know for certain he/she is not me.

FreddieDearie, you are @hendricksgin01 on IG, right? I never thought you were FMLover, but based on the below IG post I think you are @hendricksgin01 as Larry is mentioned there too?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bum774igpBI/

P.S. My question is not meant to start a war, I'm just trying to understand who's who.

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rusialand, yes Dave Clark was a nice looking man I did read the link.I usually don"t ask about peoples appearances but like i said it was something that creeped me out everytime I watched him I just couldn't figure it out.Thanks!

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well moving on it"s another busy day here doesn"t appear much got done though.Let's really remind eachother to only engage positive no response to negative .One positive is better 10 not.I don"t know how many you guys have Instagram but I urge you to stay off it for a while Brian May has obviously had to resort to blocking people which he never did before.So that says something .

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CHEVYMAN wrote:

Well moving on it"s another busy day here doesn"t appear much got done though.Let's really remind eachother to only engage positive no response to negative .One positive is better 10 not.I don"t know how many you guys have Instagram but I urge you to stay off it for a while Brian May has obviously had to resort to blocking people which he never did before.So that says something .

Totally agree with you, Chevy!

By the way, speaking about Brian, I'm reading "Queen: As It Began" at the moment and there's this photo in the book with a caption: 'Brian (second left) as the Lady Mary Lazenby in the school play, The Admirable Crichton in 1964'. I'm not sure that that's Brian, though. Did they mean second right?

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 4329 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 14:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Looks like Brian is second row, 5 th from left or 2nd from the right

Probably just a different way it's typically expressed over there (wherever the author originates from)

But i can see how second left could designate "looking left"

ANYWAYS... this thread grows immensely, does it not?

"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHTt!"

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Russialand, That is an extremely old pic I don"t know.It's older than me and older than you for sure.Those hair styles wow!

Posted: 21 Jun 19, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mattzap, glad to see a friendly face here and you located Brian he was so and is so handsome.