Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

Villiers2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 138 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 18, 20:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Thor. A few of us found this never before seen pic of freddie with a lover he apparently dated for some time. My creepy overly obsessed fan knowledge tells me that background looks like his place in England before garden lodge so idk if you guys knew this fella or not. Does anyone know his name? Some folks tried asking the guy who posted it for more info and hes not responding. Probaboy creeped out by us lmao

Attachment: 201898657128849.jpg 712 KB
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

thundergod user not visiting Queenzone.com
thundergod
Royalty: 1690 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 18, 21:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow Villiers
I never heard of this man nor do I recognize him. It seems that he may have met Freddie during
the Munich, Germany days where Freddie called us maybe only two or three times...and as it
looks, was very busy! This could possibly be before he met that crazy Barbara woman.
I'm sorry that I don't have more information about this.

Katydyd5 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 360 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 18, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He's new to me too Villiers. And I have way too much creepy overly obsessed fan knowledge too. I always study the background in pictures because you can learn so much.

Katydyd5 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 360 posts

Posted: 09 Sep 18, 02:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I feel the need to explain my last post because I sound like a bleeping stalker. Not at all. I just like to learn about people and I do that with all pictures, not just Freddie. Shoot, I'm one of those people who will let you drag out your high school yearbook and I'll be fascinated by it. Family home movies??? I'm there. Maybe I'm just visual.

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
MisterCosmicc
Bohemian: 649 posts

Posted: 27 Sep 18, 19:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Which dance moves were best in the clubs?

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1708 posts

Posted: 27 Sep 18, 22:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

who is that dumb to spend money on someone wanting to cash in on a short affair and publishing pix that were meant to stay private. Kudos to those that dont want to publish that kind of apalling books cashing in on someone who cannot defend himself anymore. During his lifetime Freddie would have sued the crap out of them. Too bad that Freddie's so called friends are that disrespectful. Hutton's book was annoying and shameful as well

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 4191 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 07:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ trying to get an angry response, eh?

I believe they have good intentions and will await the outcome. I hope the book comes out. There WERE some great insights into the man.

I can understand another's opinion that things ought to remain private. I just don't believe this is as trashy as you're treating it.

"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHTt!"

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is just treating your deceased friend (if he ever was one) like shit. Maybe it's just me ok.....No wonder Freddie kicked em out one by one in his last years.....
If I have a friend I surely don't air intimate details and go on the internet and share them. Disgusting behaviour....

I read a few lines - maybe it is just a guy who wants to earn a quick buck (which he did by now). If this was a real "friend" then I pity him

Iron Butterfly user is on Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3618 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

matt z wrote:

^ trying to get an angry response, eh?

I believe they have good intentions and will await the outcome. I hope the book comes out. There WERE some great insights into the man.

I can understand another's opinion that things ought to remain private. I just don't believe this is as trashy as you're treating it.

I don't get a trashy vibe at all. More of a friend sharing me ories of a friend.

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I might be oldschool - if I wanna remember my deceased old friend I don't go to a messageboard and talk about private details in front of strangers. Seems like attenttion seeking and a moneygrab for this supposed book, which came only later on in the thread. I also find Phoebe and Hutton a disgrace. If I was Freddie and was still alive I'd surely be not amused if they made money from my private life noone is supposed to know.....

RobbyBloodshed user not visiting Queenzone.com
RobbyBloodshed
Champion: 71 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 21:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Seems your money is gone. But who is that dumb to spend money on someone wanting to cash in on a short affair and publishing pix that were meant to stay private

You have NO clue what you're talking about. I've had the pleasure of meeting Thor, he is beyond the nicest guy. He has no ill intentions with this book, it is to purely keep the Freddie Mercury legend alive and to keep adding great stories of Freddie alive/flowing.

If you don't want to grab the book, good riddance, everyone else will enjoy.

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 21:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah no ill intention but opening a pledge account to gather money to air his dirty laundry. I wish I never have such kinda friends. Sad and disgusting. And the majority ist lusting for more. Like watching a car crash.....sad

RobbyBloodshed user not visiting Queenzone.com
RobbyBloodshed
Champion: 71 posts

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 21:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Yeah no ill intention but opening a pledge account to gather money to air his dirty laundry. I wish I never have such kinda friends. Sad and disgusting. And the majority ist lusting for more. Like watching a car crash.....sad

What dirty laundry though?

You keep trying to make it out as if he's writing a gross tabloid. Which isn't the case at all.

He's helping keep the memory of a kind and genuine person alive. Telling fun and great stories about the guy we all idolize.

Posted: 29 Sep 18, 06:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Surely you dont need a self called friend to keep his Memory alive by selling Photos which were supposed to be private

Posted: 29 Sep 18, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

Am I the only one who is absolutely DISGUSTED by this type of threads?

No you are not......

Posted: 29 Sep 18, 08:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin Zimmerman wrote:

You didnt answer the question. What happens if we pay for the money you guys still don't have enough to publish the book? Do we get a refund or a rough draft or what?

your money was gone right from the start...spending cash in disgusting books like this is a shame...

Posted: 29 Sep 18, 08:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin Zimmerman wrote:

You didnt answer the question. What happens if we pay for the money you guys still don't have enough to publish the book? Do we get a refund or a rough draft or what?

your money was gone right from the start......

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 18, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol runner stop trying to twist my words. He answered my question. My money is fine. So is everyone else's. If you're going to troll, do a better job. You're a pretty shitty one so far.

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 18, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you're so butt hurt about this thread and hate these guys so much then fuck off. You're talking out of your ass and have been since you've started here. If the book doesn't get going they already said they're refunding everyone. What's the difference between what they're doing and what Peter Freestone did? And shut the fuck up about Jim. I knew the guy for years and his book was not bad in any way. Trying to claim these guys weren't really friends to freddie LOL can you be any more jealous? And who told you they were cut out of his life at the end? Maybe before anymore retarded assumptions, read the thread. They were at Freddie's place visiting him at the end BY FREDDIE'S OWN REQUEST. Shut. The fuck. Up

Villiers2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 138 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 18, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LMAO Jesus Christ, this guy even spent the engery on creating an account to leave a nasty message on their GoFundMe page. How pathetic can you be, boo? Seek help and maybe...a blow up doll to occupy your time?