Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2275 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 18, 21:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Villiers2 wrote:

LMAO Jesus Christ, this guy even spent the engery on creating an account to leave a nasty message on their GoFundMe page. How pathetic can you be, boo? Seek help and maybe...a blow up doll to occupy your time?

Not pathetic just the simple truth

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 18, 00:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jim and Peter didn't "run out of money" . Lol you sound so desperate to paint them as jerks you're grabbing at straws! How would you know Jim mentioned Freddie wet himself? You read that "horrible" book? You contributed to that "awful" thing by readin it? Lol shut up. Yeah, Freddie peed himself at the end. Like my dad did when he passed. They couldn't control that function anymore. Does it make me a money hungry sack of shit to talk about that? Should I lie about the way my dad died and claim his white washed "soulmate" best girl pal held his hand at the end of his life instead? Yeah you're right. Jim totally should have just lied and said freddie closed his eyes and fairy dust fell from the sky and he was lifted up by rainbows instead. Telling the truth is such a shitty thing to do. Telling people what AIDS does to someone is just awful and we should just lie about it. As a matter of fact let's just tell everyone AIDS is a fun time. You dude, are a massive jackass. And just in case you want to come back with "well Mary didn't sell a book" no she didnt. She just sat for multiple paid interviews and shat on his parents and the band after he died. Whatta saint.

thundergod user not visiting Queenzone.com
thundergod
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 18, 01:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin,
Just wrote you a pm.

RobbyBloodshed user not visiting Queenzone.com
RobbyBloodshed
Champion: 91 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 18, 02:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out in Manhattan with Thor on Thursday night. I am very excited for this book. Thor is such a great dude, a very sincere person, and had some great things to say about his friend Freddie.

https://www.facebook.com/1134019983/posts/10216186681356444/

Runner70 movealong with the nonsense, you do not know what you’re talking about. Thor has nothing but positive intentions.

Posted: 30 Sep 18, 10:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin Zimmerman wrote:

Jim and Peter didn't "run out of money" . Lol you sound so desperate to paint them as jerks you're grabbing at straws! How would you know Jim mentioned Freddie wet himself? You read that "horrible" book? You contributed to that "awful" thing by readin it? Lol shut up. Yeah, Freddie peed himself at the end. Like my dad did when he passed. They couldn't control that function anymore. Does it make me a money hungry sack of shit to talk about that? Should I lie about the way my dad died and claim his white washed "soulmate" best girl pal held his hand at the end of his life instead? Yeah you're right. Jim totally should have just lied and said freddie closed his eyes and fairy dust fell from the sky and he was lifted up by rainbows instead. Telling the truth is such a shitty thing to do. Telling people what AIDS does to someone is just awful and we should just lie about it. As a matter of fact let's just tell everyone AIDS is a fun time. You dude, are a massive jackass. And just in case you want to come back with "well Mary didn't sell a book" no she didnt. She just sat for multiple paid interviews and shat on his parents and the band after he died. Whatta saint.

You're a fucking fan of tabloid headlines and dirty laundry. Going public with intimate details about your supposed friend/lover is the lowest of the low and so are you. And talking about those details for money in a book is something different.

PS Mary never aired dirty laundry in public. And she surely was not a fan of his "circle" in his last years. Obviously well deserved.

Posted: 30 Sep 18, 10:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

RobbyBloodshed wrote:

I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out in Manhattan with Thor on Thursday night. I am very excited for this book. Thor is such a great dude, a very sincere person, and had some great things to say about his friend Freddie.

https://www.facebook.com/1134019983/posts/10216186681356444/

Runner70 movealong with the nonsense, you do not know what you’re talking about. Thor has nothing but positive intentions.

Yeah the main positive intention is to make some quick buck with his deceased friend. ASk yourself one thing: Would Freddie like these pix being open to the public? There you have the answer....

Posted: 30 Sep 18, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Message from Thor:

Thanks for the info Dustin! We are near to our goal. Everyone who has donated gets updates on how it's going. They know that none of their funds are going to be touched until we get a publisher. All funds are in a separate account and all money will be returned if we don't get picked up by a publisher. That will probably be in April 2019. As a positive well-wisher told me, J.K.Rawlings was turned down by 50 publishing companies before she landed one. Who would care about a wizard boy's adventures? I'll bet they are regretting their decisions now! This last part of the book's realization is the hardest. We've gotten some good responses and praise for the writing and the pictures, but then we've heard too many times (just,SO FAR) that their company does not publish our type of book. I would rather not read the negativism but you have my permission to copy and past this message on QueenZone.

Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan

Posted: 30 Sep 18, 13:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@Robby very cool thanks for sharing! Thor's still looking great. Did you get a chance to discuss Freddie with him or was that just a quick meet up?

Katydyd5 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 484 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 18, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for sharing Thor's message Dustin. He is such a gentleman! Lucky you Robby!! I hope he's at a book signing some day and I can meet him then.

RobbyBloodshed user not visiting Queenzone.com
RobbyBloodshed
Champion: 91 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 18, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We did talk about Freddie for a bit, we hung out had dinner/drinks so we were able to hang for a while.

We’re all going to be in for a treat with his book, he’s a great guy, very positive so I’m sure that’ll reflect in the book!

Dustin Zimmerman wrote:

@Robby very cool thanks for sharing! Thor's still looking great. Did you get a chance to discuss Freddie with him or was that just a quick meet up?

SmokyQuartz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 192 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 18, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My oh my.....just catching up.

Robbybloodshed, great post on facebook! Thor, you look great in that pic!

Personally I think it's Thor's (and Lee's) modesty that is the reason this thing hasn't gone viral......yet. They have always talked respectfully about Freddie and only engaged with those who did the same. They have every right to share some happy photos of a unique time in history with their famous friend. I can't wait for the book.

SmokyQuartz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 192 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 18, 17:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Dustin for sharing Thor's message!

thundergod user not visiting Queenzone.com
thundergod
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 01:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Smoky,
Thanks for your never ending support of our project. AND...thank you for mentioning Robby! We had a few great hours together this past Thursday while I was once again visiting New York for my niece's 30th birthday. This dude at 21 has started his own band and tours the entire US. He laid-out his plans for the future and I definitely see a rising star in the making. He respects all styles of music (and even, as I learned, Broadway show tunes). We went to the first bar in New York that I worked for at 17 years old. It's a piano/sing- along bar in an historic building where Thomas Paine wrote the "Crisis Papers" called Marie's Crisis on Grove St. in the West Village. It still looked the same as it did 45 years ago. Robby and I had a blast! He struck me as a serious, yet humorous young man with maturity way beyond his years. Freddie would have loved him.

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 12:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Freddie would have love...." seems to have become the synonym for shameful actions it seems....no Freddie would NOT have loved a book with private pix....

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 13:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, because you knew Freddie personally and knew what he would and wouldn't have wanted. Lol you're getting so upset that you're not able to ruin this for them. You're not changing anyone's mind, troll. A great way to spend your time. At the end of your life, when you look back, you can now proudly say "I tried and failed to make Freddie Mercury's gay friends look bad and stop a photo book from happening. What an honor." Then when you get up to the pearly gates, Freddie himself can tell you to fuck off. Well done.

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin Zimmermann you are the most pathetic person on queenzone ever. And thats including the Glamberts. Now keep on asskissing your "friends". Everyone knows that most of Freddies so called friends were illoyal, dishonest and living on Freddies money. And now 27 years later they snub him again. You can twist and turn it as you want: Selling private pix of a man that cannot defend himself anymore is the lowest of the low. Maybe someone should inform Jim Beach

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jim Beach already knows. He gave the thumbs up alongside Peter Freestone and Brian May. You failed, bud. Nobody is going to change their mind here. The ironic part of your post is you calling anyone else but yourself pathetic. Which one of us is trying desperately to stop a Freddie Mercury book from happening? And failing miserably? That's you, friend. Notice how nobody here stood up and said "HEEEEEY! This guy hassa poooooint! I hate gays tooooooo! I'm not gonna buy this garbage!" Weird. Since you're so sure you're right. You'd think being right would mean someone here would support you, no? Hmmm

It's almost as if you've come on here and made a complete ass of yourself. Funny, that.

The Squirrelly One user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin, believe me we all agree with you but the best thing to do with kids like runner is to ignore them. Let him throw his little temper tantrum and don't respond. It's how toddlers learn. Seeing as he seems to have the intelligence of one, it's probably the best route to take. Do as his parents did and just pretend he doesn't even exist.

Very cool pic with Thor! Thor the pic you sent me last year of you looked great but this ones even better. Time has been kind to you!

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 18:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin Zimmerman wrote:

Jim Beach already knows. He gave the thumbs up alongside Peter Freestone and Brian May. You failed, bud. Nobody is going to change their mind here. The ironic part of your post is you calling anyone else but yourself pathetic. Which one of us is trying desperately to stop a Freddie Mercury book from happening? And failing miserably? That's you, friend. Notice how nobody here stood up and said "HEEEEEY! This guy hassa poooooint! I hate gays tooooooo! I'm not gonna buy this garbage!" Weird. Since you're so sure you're right. You'd think being right would mean someone here would support you, no? Hmmm

It's almost as if you've come on here and made a complete ass of yourself. Funny, that.

Still trying to be even more pathetic. YOu and your so called friends can do whatever you like. Those that hate tabloids dirty laundry and disrespectfulness have left already. Just read the threads. Can you show me the link where Jim Beach and Brian May (who HATED Freddie's circle of friends and tabloid stories) have sanctioned this book. Thank you! And I believe that Freestone gave his thumbs up as he belongs to those guys making a living out of Freddie's death. WTF needs to ask Freestone??? You are a total shipwreck with your non existant logic. And where did I say I hate gays you fuckwhit? I hate people calling themselves "friends" and instead of keeping their mouths shut they do a kiss-and tell book and make money of their so called friend. Still don't know what's so great about a book that is including PRIVATE pictures and the guy who is shown there is dead. Enlighten us plz

The Squirrelly One user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@Dustin were you the one I was messaging about knowing Brian a while back? My messages are not loading anynore