Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Openly insult critics? They they should have thanked you for calling them money hungry shits? You do realize you started this whole thing off insulting them and claiming this thing is a scam right? And now you not only speak for Freddie Mercury (a man you never knew) but you also represent all publishing companies across the world? Impressive, considering you manage to screw up every comment and "fact" you tried to make. You're digging yourself into a deep hole here. I sure hope you have enough money to pay your legal costs. I'm sure it'll all be worth it because you got to be nasty online to a few friends of a legend one time. Neato.

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Seeing new pics of Freddie and friends enjoying themselves and reading new stories I havent heard yet about a man i admire. That's what we're all excited about. Doesn't it just burn you up inside that nobody agrees with you and you can't stop this train no matter how hard you cry online? You're a barrel of entertainment lol.

musicland munich user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bayern - Bavaria
musicland munich
Royalty: 1696 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just calm down people :)

Munich - Cocaine and low taxes !

You can add me on FB - Musicland Munich QZ - don`t miss the QZ !
Stop The Madness user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 33 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Right thread, genius. I was responding to TSO who asked about the movie and Rami while you were still bitching about stuff you won't ever be able to change :)

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2781 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I could sue you as well for threatening me my son. I never said it is a scam but it is wasted money thrown out if the window. Which it is.
So i wonder what you wanna sue me for. Funny u will never reach me cause i am using an ip blocker.. but you can send me a pm any time .
just because your common advertisement campaign does not work at all you dont have to threaten and insult critics who care a lot more for Freddie than their self proclaimed friends..

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh he's panicking now! Deep in legal dog shit and still trying his darnedest to keep fighting. I'm watching with great interest. What will he say next? Another NY Daughters slag (number 300 for him now)? Perhaps another insult to everyone who supports them? That one never gets old. Oh! Maybe he'll tell us again how lawsuits don't work. I'm thrilled. Keep it up! I love clowns!

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ooooh no hes claiming I threatened him? Where? Where did I "threaten" you, "son"? Oh this is gonna be fun! Now you're claiming you use an IP blocker so nobody can find you? Lmao you didn't use one earlier buddy!

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol you guys are Entertainment. Are you all Jobless?

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually you made the statement "your money is gone right from the start" and claimed as a fact that they removed the money when GoFundMe said themselves they havent touched. You, buddy, made the mistake of stepping in legal shit. You made a statement trying to paint them as scam artists. We all saw you do it. You're in it deep now.

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh Dustin look! He avoided your question AND copied your response about being entertaining. This guy is a real sharp one!

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol. I said the gfm was almost taken down for that reason. It is documented on the auction. In the end it wasnt. I also said that. And.. ?
Their insult is documented as well

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lmao he stays failing, poor guy. I hope Thor and Lee do press charges. Won't cost anyone a drop of cash but this dude. Hope it was all worth it!

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Too bad the auction stopped about 3 months ago at 1759 Dollar so you need someone to make responsible for your failed Campaign. I started Posting my opinion this week Sherlock

I will always voice my opinion when it comes to disrespectfulness

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"I will always voice my opinion when it comes to disrespectfulness"

As you sit there disrespecting people Freddie Mercury (someone you never knew and who didn't know you existed) cared about. Hypocrisy is strong in this one!

People are still donating. The last donation was just a few days ago by Hunter. It's not closed. It hasn't failed. And it's not an auction.

Try again.

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've never seen anything like this guy before. He literally makes stuff up out of the blue. Clear out of the blue and thinks nobody will go and check the facts.

The campaign is still going. It was never "almost closed", it was misinterpretation of the site rules. And has not "failed". Man it must SUCK to want to ruin something that bad and not be able to.

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It stopped 3 months ago and there were hardly any new donations after the Statement that a big Publisher rejected it. Guess there are a LOT more serious topics to Sponsor on gfm than a kiss and tell book sold on the back of a dead Legend.

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey so what's "kiss and tell" about it, champ? Wheres your proof of that? You're upset over a book that isnt even what they're trying to print. Where did they say they were going to discuss Freddie's cock size or what he liked in bed? I must have missed that part! What page is it on? Hurry up!

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol people are still donating. Does that just boil your blood, friend? Does it eat you up inside that people support this? As a matter of fact, I think I'll make a donation myself in the next few weeks after I sell my Harley. Hell, I might even close the gap for old thor and lee. And I'll dedicate it to you runner. "This donation is for my pal Runner so just couldn't stop talking about this project!"

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You must think it will be up for an award right? Pullitzer maybe?
The title alone is tabloid like. When i want ro read and hear about Freddie i wanna learn about his Art not about his intimate private Life. Thats why its called PRIVATE... Considering that it Is VERY likely that he contracted hIs illness during his NYC days makes it even sadder.....

Posted: 01 Oct 18, 23:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop The Madness wrote:

And I'll dedicate it to you runner. "This donation is for my pal Runner so just couldn't stop talking about this project!"

Lol i admit that was a good one. Kudos to you