Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Thoughts on Thor Arnold and Lee Nolan's eleven year friendship with Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

Dustin Zimmerman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 281 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 18, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah screenings are usually rough cuts of scenes that they piece together to give people an idea of what the feel of the movie is. They usually still have time to edit or remove scenes if the screening review points to it. As for Wembley, I don't know. I did hear about the premier having something to do with Wembley but I have no idea how that would work screen wise. I can guess that it's like any other giant arena used for concerts and sports events. Thise places can change pretty drastically if needed for whatever. Unless it's not in wembley itself but something adjacent to it. I didn't listen that closely when it was mentioned on the radio. This isn't the same building that was there during Live Aid, right?

c.jory user not visiting Queenzone.com
c.jory
Bohemian: 187 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 18, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There's Wembley Stadium (where Live Aid was) and yes, not the original. But next door is Wembley Arena where they'll presumably use the same big screen they use for concerts.

The Squirrelly One user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 18, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It seems to be promoted all over the place. I'm sure they will have a good turn out. I've got an older neighbor of about 70 who said she is going to see it and she isn't even a huge fan of classic rock. Her husband was a jazz musician (not big time but hobbyist) and it's about all she plays when I visit. Even she's intrested!

Delilah546 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 18, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's interesting how these sites are full of fake accounts, trolls and fanatics. I agree with you kokax and Runner70, It's a very strange page for a lawyer...she is a lawyer and doesn't know about copyrights - yes, sure and I'm Queen Elizabeth II LOL. I read a lot of comments written by the "lawyer" and her friends and I think that they want to get the attention and the women are very jealous about Freddie. And I agree with you again kokax - they manipulate a lot of things. It's very sad...we should listen to the words of Thor & Lee (they knew Freddie) and not to read fantasies...It isn't Harry Potter's site ahahah

The Squirrelly One user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 145 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 18, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thor check your pm when you get the chance please

Villiers2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 138 posts

Posted: 02 Oct 18, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good luck, Thor! You've always got my support, and I'm sure everyone elses here who matter. I've got Lee's contact info but I'll pm you my email to discuss further promotion if you guys want to down the road or would like the contact info of my friend who is open to pro bono cases. It's pretty obvious that continuing to view or respond to anything on this thread will lead to nothing so I'm off for good. Have at it, fellas <3

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 03:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddd the guys keep carrying on with the book. I think it'll be my personal favorite just because it was such troll bait to those 2. Keep on keeping on, Thor!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1699 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 07:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin Zimmerman wrote:

aaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddd the guys keep carrying on with the book. I think it'll be my personal favorite just because it was such troll bait to those 2. Keep on keeping on, Thor!

Keep on advertising yup. And maybe learn what Queen is all about. So far you have no clue. Maybe you should start to buy something else like Greatest Hits or a book wih indiscreet kiss and tell

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 14:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And EVEN STILL the book will still be made! Every time he comments I look forward to it even more lol

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It won't - mark my words ;)

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 15:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's getting more and more exciting by the minute! I think I'll order multiple copies. One for the house one for the shop and one for my brother. Its gonna be a great read!

LOTV user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 237 posts

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Seems to me that anyone who challenges the status quo of ass kissing, for whatever reason, gets shouted down.

It was very clear that Thor came on here to do some market research and when he achieved what he needed he buggered off. Remember who it was who talked about the siZe of Freddie's dick on Freddie's Loves ( conned my arse).

If the pictures are theirs then they can what they want with them, but what's the motivation? It's a form of exploitation, unless of course the money would go to the Terrance Higgins Trust. If it does, fair play otherwise open your eyes people. If there's evidence of the band endorsing this potential project please share. And Christ knows the boys like a few quid.

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOTV wrote:

Seems to me that anyone who challenges the status quo of ass kissing, for whatever reason, gets shouted down.

It was very clear that Thor came on here to do some market research and when he achieved what he needed he buggered off. Remember who it was who talked about the siZe of Freddie's dick on Freddie's Loves ( conned my arse).

If the pictures are theirs then they can what they want with them, but what's the motivation? It's a form of exploitation, unless of course the money would go to the Terrance Higgins Trust. If it does, fair play otherwise open your eyes people. If there's evidence of the band endorsing this potential project please share. And Christ knows the boys like a few quid.

LOTV you are spot on. I wonder who paid the cost for the flights when they visited him. It is no secret Freddie had a lot of so-called "friends" that exploitet him. YOu hit the nail on the head with the "market research". Kudos to you. "Freddie's Loves" was a disgusting film. Watched it once on youtube. Did not know that he was the guy with this comment...... Says it all....

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep it's all a giant scam. A huge rip off. Freddie had no real friends at all and every photo of him that anyone aside from Mary has should never be seen or released. Damn. What a shame. Too bad nothing we say here is going to change a thing. Too bad we cant just wave a magic wand and make it all disappear. Dang it. Dand it. Dang it. Dang it.

DANG IT.

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dustin Zimmerman wrote:

Yep it's all a giant scam. A huge rip off. Freddie had no real friends at all and every photo of him that anyone aside from Mary has should never be seen or released. Damn. What a shame. Too bad nothing we say here is going to change a thing. Too bad we cant just wave a magic wand and make it all disappear. Dang it. Dand it. Dang it. Dang it.

DANG IT.

You clearly have issues. YOu should seek help. Seriously....

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 17:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Because I agree with your thoughts i need help? Well...i guess you're right.

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 17:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DANG IT.

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 17:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Your attempts at being witty and funny are embarrassing.

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WELL, DANG IT!

Posted: 03 Oct 18, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DANG IT. DANG IT.