Linky poo please?

Queenman!! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenman!!
Royalty: 1125 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 17, 08:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

LOTV wrote:

It's getting embarrassing watching them shamefully punt NOTW anniversary for commercial gain when they couldn't be arsed playing the thing.

I was one of those who was of the opinion that they really missed an opportunity to play a very different setlist on this tour. I felt that the imagery was slightly at odds with the largely greatest hits package, but if you read Brian's recent comments on the sudject it becomes much clearer where the band are, and where most of the ticket buying tans are too.

Understanding and agreeing are two different things but, being hostile towards something that doesn't agree with your thoughts or beliefs is why the world is so fucked up today.

————————-

Is Sheakspeare in the house again? ;)

You made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us feel like we could fly!
Vocal harmony user is on Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Royalty: 1962 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 17, 15:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queenman!! wrote:

Vocal harmony wrote:

LOTV wrote:

It's getting embarrassing watching them shamefully punt NOTW anniversary for commercial gain when they couldn't be arsed playing the thing.

I was one of those who was of the opinion that they really missed an opportunity to play a very different setlist on this tour. I felt that the imagery was slightly at odds with the largely greatest hits package, but if you read Brian's recent comments on the sudject it becomes much clearer where the band are, and where most of the ticket buying tans are too.

Understanding and agreeing are two different things but, being hostile towards something that doesn't agree with your thoughts or beliefs is why the world is so fucked up today.

————————-

Is Sheakspeare in the house again? ;)

Can't help yourself, can you?