Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > All About Frank The Robot In The QAL Show

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Dec 17, 23:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don’t believe that Adam has ever cancelled a live appearance due to anxiety attacks like Zayn and Adele have done. Sam is just shy and unsure and maybe self conscious.

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 927 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 17, 23:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I don’t believe that Adam has ever cancelled a live appearance due to anxiety attacks like Zayn and Adele have done. Sam is just shy and unsure and maybe self conscious.

Anxiety attacks can happen to anyone. Are you holding it against Adele for cancelling even though you don't like her music? Is Zayn the latest in your sights for some reason?
I know you have made your feelings about Adele and Sam Smith many times before. You are upset at their success because AL didn't get the sales, recogniztion, noms, awards that they have. I guess Zayn is the latest for you to moan about.
I'd ask if AL was ever shy, unsure and self conscious, but I don't need or want another AL history lesson from you.

Posted: 23 Dec 17, 23:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was reading Twitter earlier today. There is an account called Frank Lambot. So the Glamberts have even taken Frank as their own. Wonder how many knew the history of it before AL sat on Frank's head?

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Dec 17, 01:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have nothing against Zayn but it is a fact that he cancelled a whole solo tour due to stage fright which is confusing because he toured all over the world as a member of One Direction!

Did Adele really cancel her last two nights of her tour at Wembley because of vocal cord issues again or stage fright? Haven’t heard about her needing more surgery.

Again, it is one thing to make a hit record in a recording studio and another to perform it live all over the world w/o using lip syncing,

Posted: 24 Dec 17, 04:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I have nothing against Zayn but it is a fact that he cancelled a whole solo tour due to stage fright which is confusing because he toured all over the world as a member of One Direction!

Did Adele really cancel her last two nights of her tour at Wembley because of vocal cord issues again or stage fright? Haven’t heard about her needing more surgery.

Again, it is one thing to make a hit record in a recording studio and another to perform it live all over the world w/o using lip syncing,

Gosh, you are so full of crap at times.
Performing with others is a different thing altogether than performing solo. Don't you understand that much at least?
She had vocal issues again, that's why her last two shows at Wembley were cancelled. Are you forgetting your spite towards her on QOL, cause you sure had things to say about her cancelling. Even though you aren't a fan, so why are you bothered about it? I'm sure people who had tickets were refunded.
Adele has never lip synced that I'm aware of, are you implying she has? Zayn, I have no clue, I don't follow his career.
Let's not forget how fucked up you were to bleating on about life not being fair to AL on QOL just before your ban and he took the financial opportunity to tour with the Queen guys. I hope you know by your saying that was very off putting, in bad taste and it made it look like it was all about the money, and I'm not the only one who felt that way after reading it.. The way you dig your heels in to defend AL and blast other artists is mind boggling.
I hope you can shape up before the 31st because I know you will go back to QOL, but hopefully not back to the way you were..Please try to change the way you do certain things. I actually wish you well, and I genuinely mean that, despite how many times you and I have butted heads.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Dec 17, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know that performing solo is different than performing in a group. Adam has performed all over the world both as a solo artist and as the front man for Queen. He performs with Queen because he loves their music and is so well suited for it. It’s not his fault that people don’t buy his recordings as much as they buy others. I don’t agree with the choice of singles that has been made for him and the lack of promotion by the music industry. My main point here and at other forums is that Adam is a stronger live performer than recording artist. That is proven over and over by the people who tweet following the QAL shows that they had no idea what a powerful voice Adam has.

I’m not sure I will post again at the QOL forum where the admin is ready to jump on everything being posted. It’s pretty dead over there and only people with negative views about Adam are welcome.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Dec 17, 17:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“Replying To @chattyman @adamlambert and @Channel4 Ohhhhh that’s just made my Christmas!!! Hadn’t really got ma Christmas mojo this year but that’s the bestest news!! Saw him with @QueenWillRock in Belfast last month & he was the dogs doodahs. Must tell my mum too she was rockin it there too”

“#MerryChristmas  to all our dear Readers...Frank The Friendly Robot is helping out... @DrBrianMay @officialRMT @AdamLambert ... sprinkling Christmas Cheer. “ SEE MORE @

http://brianmay.com/queen/queennews/queennewsdec17c.html#44

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Dec 17, 20:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I know that performing solo is different than performing in a group. Adam has performed all over the world both as a solo artist and as the front man for Queen. He performs with Queen because he loves their music and is so well suited for it. It’s not his fault that people don’t buy his recordings as much as they buy others. I don’t agree with the choice of singles that has been made for him and the lack of promotion by the music industry. My main point here and at other forums is that Adam is a stronger live performer than recording artist. That is proven over and over by the people who tweet following the QAL shows that they had no idea what a powerful voice Adam has.

I’m not sure I will post again at the QOL forum where the admin is ready to jump on everything being posted. It’s pretty dead over there and only people with negative views about Adam are welcome.

You have every excuse in the book when it comes to AL. So many of them, you can't keep it straight.
It's not his fault that people don't buy his music as much as other artists. Who is to blame may I ask? In he last decade or so, the music industry has changed so much. For example, I never thought streaming would be such a big thing. That affects the charts.
I wish you honestly would keep giving excuses for him. What's done is done. He can't change things, you can't.
Again, it's not all about having a powerful voice. Al's solo music has yet to connect with an audience the way some other artists have. Take the time to focus soley on his solo music, with no Q+AL, tv guest spots, because his music seems very disjointed at times. It seems rushed to get it released, that happened with Trespassing, IMO.
I think you will go back to QOL, one of your friends miss you, and maybe more too. Things are pretty calm over there, the calmest I've seen it since Q+AL started . You don't have much to worry about, unless you do the same old, same old.
Merry Christmas, sweetcaroline. I hope you have a lovely holiday.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Dec 17, 23:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha! Ha! Pretaping of Chatty Man show:

http://www.instagram.com/p/BdGBAfjABku/?taken-by=adamlambert

SweetCaroline

Posted: 26 Dec 17, 01:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote