Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > A Winter’s Tale

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1429 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Dec 17, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1429 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 17, 02:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow. Adam sounds awesome.


Socialism - Let me tell you how it will be

There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 379 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 17, 09:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Eh?

Bertus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 17, 15:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweetcaroline, please....

Krypto_98 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Krypto_98

add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Dec 17, 01:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Panchgani there is no mention of adam anywhere in that article...

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Dec 17, 01:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Krypto_98 wrote:

Panchgani there is no mention of adam anywhere in that article...


Joke ... because sweetcaroline is known for being more of a tenacious Adam fan, rather than as a Queen fan

I was wondering if anyone would notice ...


Socialism - Let me tell you how it will be

There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1429 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Dec 17, 04:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank God It’s Christmas ...,.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fu3uA8K6ApQ


Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Dec 17, 05:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul Rodgers sounds awesome.


Socialism - Let me tell you how it will be

There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1429 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 17, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That’s Freddie, not Paul!

Holly2003 user is on Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4846 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 17, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul Rodgers is magnificent!


"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
*goodco* user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1189 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 17, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OK, Panchgani, .....you got me ROFL twice in one thread. Definite double face palm responses in return.......


"Discretionary posting is the better part of valor." Falstaff
Invisible Woman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Invisible Woman
Bohemian: 253 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 08:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Interesting,SweetCaroline opened a thread in another subforum.:)


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1429 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 14:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, Invisible Woman, because I was a Queen fan before an Adam fan! I’m also a U2, Duran Duran, Foreigner, Rush, Beatles, John Lennon and Neil Diamond fan! Just because I can’t stand Justin Bieber, Adele and Sam Smith doesn’t make me a bad person! LOL

Invisible Woman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Invisible Woman
Bohemian: 253 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^^^I was joking a little because you are mostly posting in Queen+Adam Lambert forum, that's all.:)

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6405 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

because I was a Queen fan before an Adam fan!


Yeah, right. And Donald Trump is an intellectual.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1429 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please don’t mention that idiot. He is a total embarrassment to the US and the world.

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 933 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 18, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, Invisible Woman, because I was a Queen fan before an Adam fan! I’m also a U2, Duran Duran, Foreigner, Rush, Beatles, John Lennon and Neil Diamond fan! Just because I can’t stand Justin Bieber, Adele and Sam Smith doesn’t make me a bad person! LOL


Really you were a Queen fanbefore you were an Al fan? Yes dear, if you say so. Not that I believe you, because it's only once in a blue moon you ever discuss Queen with Freddie. And even then, you only usually do it to compare it to AL and Q+AL. It took you since early August to post a Queen with Freddie video. And that doesn't make you a Queen fan. Who are you trying to fool?
The funny, messed up thing about you is if anyone dared say that they couldn't stand AL or Q+AL, you would be trying to prove that opinion wrong. You have proved that time and time. But it's ok and peachy keen for you to say you can't stand other artists you list, even though you couldn't even listen to one of their albums. You were and are still are so quick to dismiss Sam and Adele. Then you give some people crap for not watching or listening to Q+AL or AL solo.

My dear, your hypocrisies is something else. No, you aren't a bad person, but you aren't a Queen fan either ;-).
But let's try to discuss the music of Queen from years ago. What do you think about TGIC? I think it's a cheesy, schmaltzy song, but I really like it.
Did you see the ADAD animated video, and hear the version of the song with Freddie and Brian? I thought and still think that is brilliant. The video with the cat and Frank was very well done. That sort of thing is what makes me excited to be a Queen fan. I keep hoping that's there is more in the Queen vaults to be heard.

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 933 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 18, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thomasquinn 32989 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

because I was a Queen fan before an Adam fan!


Yeah, right. And Donald Trump is an intellectual.

Please don't get her started on Trump. We would never hear the end of it ;-).


Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 933 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 18, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

Paul Rodgers is magnificent!


PR wasn't all that bad, was he ;-)