Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QAL in Australia and New Zealand

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 17, 21:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenonline.com/upcoming_shows

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 17, 23:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I’m not the one who bitches on QOL, and you know it. I was banned for being too positive!

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 17, 23:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, I’m not the one who bitches on QOL, and you know it. I was banned for being too positive!


Oh you have bitched plenty of times. What did you tell me "go to a show and then come back to post". All the grief and crap you gave some people for choosing not to go or watch a show, and who is a Queen fan or not.
Being banned for being too postive you say. Yea sure, who are you trying to fool? You are ridiculous. You are fooling no one.

Bertus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 27 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 17, 00:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My birthday par ty...

16th august

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1592 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 17, 01:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here we go again

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 17, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are 10 shows planned, 2 in New Zealand and 8 in Australia, beginning on February 17 and ending on March 6 with a possible show in Israel in the summer.

http://www.queenonline.com/upcoming_shows

Bertus user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 27 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 17, 18:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeaaaheaaah fuck you

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 17, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sheesh, the same exact two links again, in the same thread. Wtf?


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 17, 22:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, go back to QOL and take my regards with you especially to the Thunder fan you like to brown nose with.

When I repeat a link it’s because it didn’t work the first time where you can click on it and go right to the item you are linking. Go pester the QOL people because they really “love” you over there!

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 17, 23:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, go back to QOL and take my regards with you especially to the Thunder fan you like to brown nose with.

When I repeat a link it’s because it didn’t work the first time where you can click on it and go right to the item you are linking. Go pester the QOL people because they really “love” you over there!


Go back to QOL on your say so? Not up to you dear. I'm allowed here and on QOL and clearly that bothers you. Tough shit for you.
It bothers you also that I like another artist or band? Too bad for you then. At least my ears and eyes are open to what else is out there.
Brown nosing? Nope. I like the bands music for many reasons, some of which you would not even try to understand. The way you throw it in my face, well a big fuck you. I'm not ashamed to be a Thunder fan.
I'm sure you will be back on QOL soon enough. So you can give your "regards" to him yourself. Too bad though you aren't willing to change, you have the same old bitterness you have always had. You couldn't even return or choke out a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holidays a while back. The likes of you to always point your fingers at me.
You are so obsessed with Lambert that you have recently posted a link to a private picture from a private account that includes a very young child. But you obviously don't understand or give a shit about boundaries where something like that is concerned, do you. You need help. You need to take your blinders off. You are beyond bitterness and spite. You try to excuse things any way you want if it makes you feel and look better. Then again, you can't even keep your stories or rather tall tales straight. You would much rather bitch me out. QOL, Amazon, here, you do it. I interacted with you on QOL alot I admit. But you took your QOL gripes and your gripes about me to here and Amazon. You did that. You were banned from QOL before, and you blamed me then. You still blame for your current one. You blamed me here as soon as you could after both bans. I don't know why you were banned, because you kept on and still give different reasons...that's where you tripped up.
Yea, I'm sure you know what people think of me over on QOL. I hope you know this, you have spammed, trolled and fought so much, you have done no favours, to AL or yourself. You have actually turned some people off from Lambert in your constant pushiness. You don't realize where and how you go about some things wrong. And you won't ever admit to doing or being wrong.
Bullshit about the links. You have posted three of the same links to the Carr show three different times with the same link. You are posting the exact same link in here twice. People who are interested know where to go to find the information. You have taken it on yourself to be the one to give the info, start threads here...god forbid if anyone else wanted to do it here. Now you are here weeks in advance doing it, without giving others a chance. FFS.


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 00:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You have never done it, Icy. Angel has been providing the QAL links for QOL because no one else, including you, are doing it over there since I am gone so STFU. How is it you know all about other people being banned, when their bans are over, etc? I never told you that! I’m the only Adam fan who stuck it out over there despite the negative crap being dished out. Like Adam, I speak glowingly about Freddie but it is never enough!

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 00:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

You have never done it, Icy. Angel has been providing the QAL links for QOL because no one else, including you, are doing it over there since I am gone so STFU. How is it you know all about other people being banned, when their bans are over, etc? I never told you that! I’m the only Adam fan who stuck it out over there despite the negative crap being dished out. Like Adam, I speak glowingly about Freddie but it is never enough!


My God, you are losing your frickin mind now. Big deal she starts threads over there, I'm talking about here.
No, I will not STFU on your say so. You need to accept that I'm allowed here and over there. I just don't post much these days over there, simply put.
You dumb idiot. You said here on QZ that I helped you get banned and the bans of your friends over at QOL. You stated it yourself! That's how I know, although it's not my fault that anyone was or is banned n any case. Do you even remember the crap you post here about that it my fault that you are banned and those of your friends? I will go look for it and bump the threads. Hell, I will even quote your bullshit. Simply put, you are tripping over yourself once again.
Oh, you're the only AL fan who stuck it out? How exactly do you consider sticking things out. By shoving things about A any way and anyhow you wanted? By trying to convert people? Do you want a medal or a cookie? Nah, dear you didn't stick it out. Sticking things out takes guts, which you lack, cause you can never admit to things such as being wrong. You pretty much spammed and trolled the QOL for years.
Like shit you have ever spoke glowing about Freddie unless it was to compare him to your almighty AL. That was how you spoke about Freddie. You don't know much or even care much to have posted about him very much at all. Same thing about Queen actually.
You are digging a hole for yourself right now. You won't admit to ever being wrong, but I will prove what you said, because it's all still there. No worries, I don't expect you to admit being wrong or an apology from you. These days, you can't even try to be civil towards me.
Go fuck yourself, STFU if you can manage to do so. Instead, you will go to QOL any time now, with the same old, same old.

brunogorski user not visiting Queenzone.com
Is this the real Bruno Gorski?
brunogorski
Bohemian: 591 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 02:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol nice discussion ?

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 03:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brunogorski wrote:

lol nice discussion ?


Sorry lol. I won't be called a liar when the proof is out there what she said in her own words ;-).

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy New Year, Queen and Adam fans! Looking forward to the next leg of this tour!

Icy, you must have a photographic memory because you remember everything I have posted long after I have forgotten it! I guess I did mention December 30th. JLP obviously didn’t want me to post during the EU/UK tour.

BTW the photo I posted of Adam, his brother and nephew was not private. It was posted on Facebook.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Also, it’s dead as a door nail on the QOL forum because there is no freedom of speech over there unless you butter up to the moderator! Just like the GOP and right wing media with Donald Trump!

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 16:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Happy New Year, Queen and Adam fans! Looking forward to the next leg of this tour!

Icy, you must have a photographic memory because you remember everything I have posted long after I have forgotten it! I guess I did mention December 30th. JLP obviously didn’t want me to post during the EU/UK tour.

BTW the photo I posted of Adam, his brother and nephew was not private. It was posted on Facebook.


It's all there in your posts what you said. Not that hard to come across your posts. You are now giving the excuse you forgot what you said? What do you have to say for yourself now? Oh, you gotta play the victim and say he didn't want you to post during the tour? Really, that's what you come up with? LMAO. Since your ban is over, I dare you to go over to QOL and say some of what you have been spouting here about blaming me for bans and other shit you have said here, including that you think QOL is a Q+AL site. Only you could come up this, sweetcaroline.
Yes, that pic was private from a private account that you linked to. But give the excuse you saw it on Facebook so you decided to post a link to personal, private pic from an private account that included a very young child Hell, I will go look that up and quote that post. It came from Instagram, not Facebook. You might have seen it on Facebook, and God knows how and where, unless you are a friend of the family's, but you linked to a private account, and why on Earth would you link to it here...or anywhere on the web? You have no boundaries when it comes to AL at all. That's scary as fuck, and even more unsettling is how you defend yourself by saying you forget, someone you say didn't want you to post during the tour,a that you saw a pic on Facebook and wanted to link to a private, personal moment from a private account. It boggles my mind you did that, and how you excuse it here. You could at least admit it was a wrong thing to do.

I will admit though I have got the date of your ban being over wrong. I thought it was over on the 31st.

scottmax user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 394 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Caroline or whatever your fucking name is.........FUCK OFF!!!!!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 18:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That pic came up on MY Facebook. I wasn’t looking for it. If something is on the Internet it’s NOT private!