forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 18, 22:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Interesting tweet:

“I JUST WITNESSED A GAY ICON RIDE A BICYCLE AROUND A STAGE, POSE ON THE HEAD OF A ROBOT, AND STRUT AROUND WEARING A GOLDEN CAPE AND CROWN. MY NIGHT >>>>>>>> YOUR NIGHT.”

SweetCaroline

Posted: 17 Feb 18, 22:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Third review — “a magnificent show”

http://libel.co.nz/home/concert-review-with-photos-queen-adam-lambert

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 01:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inersting view:
I JUST WITNESSED A RETARD ON A BYCYCLE; POSE LIKE A TWAT ON THE HEAD OF A ROBOT, AND WARING A DISRESPECTFUL CORWN LIKE THE GUY HE IS BUILDING HIS CAREER ON::::

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 01:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 cannot read.... poor guy.
That must also be the reason, why he‘s alway in the wrong part of the forum. That part of the forum, which is about a collaboration , that makes him sick. Boy, learning to read might help you....

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 961 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 01:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Quick note to the haters...what a sad lot you are.

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13316 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 02:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Retard" << REALLY?? Shame on you runner_70, you faceless coward!! SHAME ON YOU, you LITTLE coward!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 03:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The reviews just keep rolling in:

http://musicnation.co.nz/queen-adam-lambert-live-spark-arena-auckland-2018/

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 08:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yup reviews like this are rolling in as well ;) http://antiquiet.com/music/2012/07/its-as-bad-as-we-feared-adam-lambert-joins-queen-in-kiev/

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 10:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Without clicking on it, I can already see that you linked to something from 2012. Couldn‘t you at least find a new one?

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 10:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WHy? Goatboy sucked then and he sucks now. Its no rocket science

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 10:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why? Maybe to prove, that „they are Rolling in“? Because that‘s what you wrote. And you linked to something that had rolled in more than 5 years ago.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 10:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner can't find anything more recent than that, and you'll find he can't do anything other than repeat the same lamebird, lametart, casting muppet and goat phrases over and over ad nauseam. Never known anyone with such a fixation on someone they hate that they feel compelled to bring him into every post. It's pathological. Get help M, your f/book post count must be in the millions by now and I'd wager every single one is about Adam (or goat boy) as you like to call him.

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 11:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know about him, thanks.
I just wanted to point out to others that this review (or whatever that is) is from 2012. And I was curious, if he could find a negative review from New Zealand 2018. I haven’t yet.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 11:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He's already been asked that on facebook and still hasn't posted one yet. Doubt he'll find one, they had nothing but positive reviews for this whole tour.

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 13:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

how ironic. Queen shows with Freddie were always panned by the critics although they were awesome. Now there are some positive reviews for those lamebird shows. What doies that tell you? It is not so difficult

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So you didn’t find a bad review to post. Proves to me, you are a member of a vanishing species. ;-)

Maybe you should jump over your shadow and attend a show in June. Going by all the time you are spending following yor dear Adam and the remaining members of Queen, you surely will enjoy it! It could be the right cure for you...

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We're in one of the worst eras for popular music in the last 60 years and the state of music journalism reflects this. Many music 'journalists' are freelance non-journalists who submit reviews to websites in the hope of being published. Music journalism is dead. All there are now are publicity machines. And most people today don't know their collective arses from their elbows when it comes to music otherwise popular music wouldn't be in the state it is. While many people in society live lives of quiet, hidden desperation, their social media profiles are dedicated to telling the world that everything's just great! And you can see them at concerts, filming on their phones and taking selfies. It doesn't matter about the quality of the music as long as they can fill their social media profiles with good news stories about how great everything is. Society has been dumbed down and coarsened by rampart consumerism and big money interests. And the irony is that the arts were traditionally opposed to this, and are now fully supportive.

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good Point holly. The constant publishing of the supposed great reviews are from their own PR team I guess. Stupid Glamberts eat em up and publish them. The Queen PR machine doesnt do a bad job i give em that

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep, I suppose the hundreds of thousands of tweets, instagram pics, facebook remarks and bloggers remarks are all from Glamberts! Man, they are just busy little bees! Give me a break! The majority of people at the two concerts I went to were not Glamberts, although there were many of them. People just fall in love with this show. It has all the bells and whistles and the laser light show is state of the art! The vocals are out of this world and people respond to it unless you happen to be tone deaf like you are and impervious to anything that is not in your narrow world view.
Go enjoy your Freddie and old Queen music and leave us here alone so that we can enjoy QAL. You bring nothing to the discussion - a true Debbie Downer!!

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 18, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Good Point holly. The constant publishing of the supposed great reviews are from their own PR team I guess.

No, that's not my point.

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."