forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 18, 08:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

No, icy, you are the joke! Did you read the article I posted?

No you are the joke. You couldn't take less than five minutes since Q+AL began in 2012 to listen to Dear Friends. And you claim you are a Queen fan. What other Queen songs have you not heard before? You really should check out, watch and read more about Queen's back catalogue. Then again, maybe you don't care unless AL is the one sing the songs.
Yep, I read it. Guess someone had nothing better to do but to compile what looks to be tweets in one...well I can't even call it an article that links to the original articles, which I think you posted links to before. It wasn't worth my time to read it. But I will say this, any time a reviewer says Freddie would be proud...first off Freddie isn't here to say how he would feel about it.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 18, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If it is on Queen Hits I and II, I listened to it for 7 hours both ways riding to and from Chicago in 2014.

Yes, Freddie would be proud that his music is still being enjoyed LIVE !!!!!

SweetCaroline

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Mar 18, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

If it is on Queen Hits I and II, I listened to it for 7 hours both ways riding to and from Chicago in 2014.

If it's on? Seriously, do you even know what songs are on that GH set you listen to? All this time for years promoting and praising Lambert, and you don't even know which particular song is on GH or not? Holy shit. How can you claim you are a Queen fan? Really fooling no one once again.
Yes, I'm sure you know Freddie would be proud. Suits your agenda to say that, I guess.

Iron Butterfly

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 18, 11:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbMSUQE36us

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
SweetCaroline

Posted: 11 Apr 18, 22:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whataya Want From Me — Adelaide

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=PZyo9-Rtwhg

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 28 Nov 18, 13:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Wow, some of you folks are something else. This is my first post, but I have read things here for a long time and on QOL. I just don't get the animosity towards Sweet Caroline. Ok, she does post a lot of Adam spamming, but so what? This IS a QAL thread and it is about one of the band members, so give her some slack. I am not sure what the really intellectual conversations have been, as I haven't seen too many of those from anyone!

I would like to say, however, I think something needs to be done about Butterfly gal, aka, Icy. She is a cyber stalker and the biggest bully I have ever seen when it comes to trolling around after Sweet Caroline. That is someone who not only often doesn't understand what was said, but she just spews venom. She ought to have been banned on QOL, not Sweet Caroline who always is complimentary of Freddie and Queen. That lady likes nothing at all about Adam and the current Queen configuration, so why post here? Go to a Freddie and old Queen thread. She has absolutely nothing interesting to say and keeps spewing the same crap about bans and things Caroline did not do, as I have been reading at QOL for years and posted occasionally. Something needs to be done about her. She has no added value to any of the discussions! She likes anything but QAL, doesn't matter if they sound like a braying donkey and can't sing, they are going to get her approval and I am tired of reading her rants. Normally, I just disregard, but there are so many on every thread today, saying the same thing about Caroline, I thought I should say something. That is my rant. She needs to go!!

Bump.
Your first post you made on QZ. You were full of then, and you are full of it now.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Dec 19, 05:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

He’s a sexy beast!

More swooning by SweetCaroline.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 19, 06:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I saw that, as I read and very occasionally post there. Someone needs to point Soxtalon over here and see who is bullying whom. Maybe you should mention that he needs to look at a few of these threads over here. I don't understand why Icy responds like she does. Nobody is attacking Freddie, nobody is always praising AL, but it is a QAL thread and Adam is going to be mentioned. How can he not be? Icy keeps saying she is a Queen fan but that is not what I have seen. She is a Freddie and maybe John fan and that is because they are not part of QAL whom she detests, no matter how much she says otherwise. Just like her "I'm a fan of the guy", which is her response about Adam. Thanks goodness there are not many fans like her. Adam would be in huge trouble. I have been a Queen fan since my early 20's in the early 70's, probably way longer than she has been a fan, but i am not just crazy about Freddie and his accomplishments, forgetting the contributions of all of them. He was but one part of Queen. There would be no Queen without the others. I am thrilled that two old rockers can keep doing what they love and found a great singer to bring it to new fans. I just don't get her animus and constant picking about the same 2 or 3 tiny things she always brings up. Two bad there were no videos to see how often Freddie messed up when he wasn't firing on all cylinders, which happened quite often if what I have read is true! I didn't see them live, but I am sure there were lots of mistakes and so what, who is counting? Just like now, who cares if there was a lyric flub or a string that broke or that Brian felt poorly. We are lucky just to get to see them play!! We are all grownups and should behave as such!!!

Quoting this again, for snifflese. It's pretty obvious, what she was after.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 21 Dec 19, 00:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is you in a nutshell! I stand by what I said. Should we start posting all the nasty crap you write every day and have for years. That could be done, but I don't have the time to troll for things from years ago and wouldn't anyway as it is really creepy and you have to worry about stalkers at this point. To be so fixated on people, that you do this, is not healthy at all. Start doing something positive for yourself, quit feeling sorry for yourself and taking it out on others. You would be surprised, but that really helps. If Freddie has turned you into a critter like this, I don't know. I thought music was good for the soul, but obviously not in your case.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Dec 19, 04:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

That is you in a nutshell! I stand by what I said. Should we start posting all the nasty crap you write every day and have for years. That could be done, but I don't have the time to troll for things from years ago and wouldn't anyway as it is really creepy and you have to worry about stalkers at this point. To be so fixated on people, that you do this, is not healthy at all. Start doing something positive for yourself, quit feeling sorry for yourself and taking it out on others. You would be surprised, but that really helps. If Freddie has turned you into a critter like this, I don't know. I thought music was good for the soul, but obviously not in your case.

Once again, trying to deflect because of course you can't own your own shit.
Again you are going after me for reading past posts, and you say you've read mine from 10 years ago, even before interacting with me. That's some crazy, creepy shit. At least I've discussed things with you before instead of jumping to conclusions. This very thread is how you had you mind made up about me from the start. It's more than a bias you have, it's an agenda, and you wanted others to take your side.
Feeling sorry for myself? I don't. I'm trying to take one day at a time, sometimes an hour at a time. That's how life is for me.
How do you know that I don't do anything postive, you have no idea even what I found outside of this subforum.
I do find music good for the soul. It's always been a great help for me.
Ifrom Freddie turned me into a critter like this you don't know...wtf is that supposed to mean.
Thanks for the insults in your post here. You said you totally forgot how you tried to bring another poster into this...bullshit, you can't even own the shit you do.
Your reactions to my posts these last few days is cray cray.

Posted: 21 Dec 19, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anything else you would like to pull out that I have said? I could find so many really mean, nasty insidious things you say, but what a major waste of time. As far as seeking out your posts, when I say I have read you for so many years, it is only because I have read on QOL for many years and no one can overlook your posts, nor the ones on here. I certainly couldn't overlook them, but definitely was not out to read your stuff particularly. It, unfortunately happens to be there and there is always such a vicious streak in there, that I couldn't overlook it. It is Christmas weekend, go watch a good movie and quit finding posts. My point was this is QAL and not only Freddie can be discussed here and if we say something positive about Adam, Debbie Downer doesn't have to give us grief about it. As Brancelli said, Adam is certainly one of the 5 best singers in the world right now or at least in the discussion, so we aren't hyping him. I don't care if you like him or not, that is your business but quit telling us why we shouldn't. I don't like you and I don't want your focus on me. Just leave me be at this point. I find this whole situation with you creepy and tedious. Sympathy only goes so far and you are over the line in that regard. I don't like all your insults much either and they wear on a person. So if someone says Adam sings like a goat, we can't say, no, he doesn't. but it is fine if one of you criticize him. That makes a lot of sense in your world only. You are not worth answering anymore as you twist everything. Have fun posting to and from yourself.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Dec 19, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Anything else you would like to pull out that I have said? I could find so many really mean, nasty insidious things you say, but what a major waste of time. As far as seeking out your posts, when I say I have read you for so many years, it is only because I have read on QOL for many years and no one can overlook your posts, nor the ones on here. I certainly couldn't overlook them, but definitely was not out to read your stuff particularly. It, unfortunately happens to be there and there is always such a vicious streak in there, that I couldn't overlook it. It is Christmas weekend, go watch a good movie and quit finding posts. My point was this is QAL and not only Freddie can be discussed here and if we say something positive about Adam, Debbie Downer doesn't have to give us grief about it. As Brancelli said, Adam is certainly one of the 5 best singers in the world right now or at least in the discussion, so we aren't hyping him. I don't care if you like him or not, that is your business but quit telling us why we shouldn't. I don't like you and I don't want your focus on me. Just leave me be at this point. I find this whole situation with you creepy and tedious. Sympathy only goes so far and you are over the line in that regard. I don't like all your insults much either and they wear on a person. So if someone says Adam sings like a goat, we can't say, no, he doesn't. but it is fine if one of you criticize him. That makes a lot of sense in your world only. You are not worth answering anymore as you twist everything. Have fun posting to and from yourself.

What's fucked up about you is that you claim to have read my posts for 10 years without ever interacting with me. You say I'm creepy and stalkerish just for going back to bring your cracked up, fucked up posts to light. You must be secretly embarrassed by what you posted.Easier for you to go for me isn't it. Nice try to deflect from what you tried to do.
Fact is, you came here in this very thread in a rant. Go re-read your crap here snifflese. You could even fight your own battles, you wanted others to come here to back you up. That's how much of a shit stir you were and you mostly always have been.
You don't like it when some say AL sounds like a goat, aww too bad, so sad for you then. You are so easily offended by the most stupidest of things. I think you thrive off drama. Then you turn around to go for me almost every time you post, while you always try to protray yourself as better than me. That's funny and ironic after the shit you pull.

Posted: 21 Dec 19, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Obviously you don't get the plot, as usual. There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between reading a forum post where everyone posts, which is what I have done for about 10 years on QOL and a few on here. While the number of years you posted on QOL seems to be in contention, I never singled yours out. I HAD to read them, as I read all of them and after that long I could write a post pretending to be you. Words like deflect, gloat, lust, shit stir, brown nose, hype, Big up (hate that phrase!!!) come to mind and the famous two, Sorry/Not Sorry and the best of all "And on a Queen board, no less!!! I do not go out looking for your posts, unfortunately I read them as they are part of the conversation, if you could call that a conversation. YOU on the other hand go back years searching out SC or my posts and then put them on here. That is a huge red flag and cause for concern.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Dec 19, 19:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Obviously you don't get the plot, as usual. There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between reading a forum post where everyone posts, which is what I have done for about 10 years on QOL and a few on here. While the number of years you posted on QOL seems to be in contention, I never singled yours out. I HAD to read them, as I read all of them and after that long I could write a post pretending to be you. Words like deflect, gloat, lust, shit stir, brown nose, hype, Big up (hate that phrase!!!) come to mind and the famous two, Sorry/Not Sorry and the best of all "And on a Queen board, no less!!! I do not go out looking for your posts, unfortunately I read them as they are part of the conversation, if you could call that a conversation. YOU on the other hand go back years searching out SC or my posts and then put them on here. That is a huge red flag and cause for concern.

You have singled out my posts. Not the once have you ever mentioned reading anyone else's posts from 10 years ago, it has always been mine. In my time on QOL my views have changed quite a bit, everything from Queen music, other music, and even things like religion. You would know that if you have been reading my posts for 10 years or from 10 years ago. Either way, a huge red flag for you to do it.
It's more than obvious if anyone took the time to re-read this thread, that you have an agenda about me. Maybe you should go back to re-read it. You started posting here wanting me banned from both Queen boards. Not only that, you wanted at least one other person to come back you up. Bet you were disappointed when he didn't fulfill your wants and needs. This very thread is proof of you lashing out and wanting things your way. You have only been here on QZ for about two years, your first posts are actually in this thread.
Ithe could be that you are embarrassed by your behavior, but you aren't sorry for the shit you stir and spread. It's cute you said you totally forgot about wanting soxtalon to come here, I don't think you like being wrong, and being proved wrong. Too bad for you that every post you made here, is still here.
You said in your post from a few hours ago that you don't like me, that's a huge red flag in how far you take things. Congratulations on sinking to the SweetCaroline level.
The one thing I had always liked about you, is knowing that at times you could be civil. I take that back going by your recent reactions to me. It doesn't surprise me that you don't like me as you have stated earlier today. I'm sure you don't like what I do, that would be one thing, even understandable, but you go to the level that you don't like me. Then you say sympathy only goes so far, and I'm over the .inevitable in that regard. That's how low you take things, and what you do is much, much worse than bringing your old posts to light.You have shown your true colors these last few weeks that's for sure. Your posts are still here, very rarely posts get deleted here. That's too bad for you I guess.

Posted: 21 Dec 19, 23:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I had to read your crap when I followed the threads on QOL. So, after all those many years I recognize you and can pick your post out of any on there or here. I posted here about 2 years ago and said I wanted to post because you are a bully and I was tired of the way you go after any new posters and in particular SC. I have reiterated that many times, no big secret. After 2 years you still do that, but I find it awful that you dig through past posts and throw them in people's faces. You have too many for me to even bother, ones that I thought were really egregious and I don't have time for this. I wouldn't do it anyway, as it is creepy. Don't you have a real life and something to keep you busy other than digging up dirt? No wonder you are such an unhappy person. It comes through in every post you make.I don't want my own way, I don't care, but you are never fair or kind to people who have a different view point. I forgot about Soxtalon, maybe since you obsess about every post, just like the 24th and the cape and the Live Aid this or that, it is important to you and you remember. I don't consider it important at all and forgot after 2 years. You hold every little negative thing in your head and that also makes for an unhappy Icy. I can be very civil, most people like me very much, but you haven't shown me any civility, nor to many people on here, only the anti-QAL crew and a few others who have a lot more patience than I do, apparently. I am not sure why you would think I should like you? You say whatever you like, you cut down Adam and his sparkle cows, agree with the crap that comes out of the hate Adam at all costs crew and scare new poster off? Do you see any good things there, because I don't. I am not much for pretending and I call a spade a spade and usually ignore what I don't like, but you are very hard to ignore, as you are pretty much the focus on this board, unfortunately. It will never be a place to discuss anything in a civil manner as long as you are on here with your nit picking, back seat moderation and I hate sparkle cows at all costs mentality. Trust me, you have been mentioned on Adam boards and it ain't pretty!!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Dec 19, 23:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, I had to read your crap when I followed the threads on QOL. So, after all those many years I recognize you and can pick your post out of any on there or here. I posted here about 2 years ago and said I wanted to post because you are a bully and I was tired of the way you go after any new posters and in particular SC. I have reiterated that many times, no big secret. After 2 years you still do that, but I find it awful that you dig through past posts and throw them in people's faces. You have too many for me to even bother, ones that I thought were really egregious and I don't have time for this. I wouldn't do it anyway, as it is creepy. Don't you have a real life and something to keep you busy other than digging up dirt? No wonder you are such an unhappy person. It comes through in every post you make.I don't want my own way, I don't care, but you are never fair or kind to people who have a different view point. I forgot about Soxtalon, maybe since you obsess about every post, just like the 24th and the cape and the Live Aid this or that, it is important to you and you remember. I don't consider it important at all and forgot after 2 years. You hold every little negative thing in your head and that also makes for an unhappy Icy. I can be very civil, most people like me very much, but you haven't shown me any civility, nor to many people on here, only the anti-QAL crew and a few others who have a lot more patience than I do, apparently. I am not sure why you would think I should like you? You say whatever you like, you cut down Adam and his sparkle cows, agree with the crap that comes out of the hate Adam at all costs crew and scare new poster off? Do you see any good things there, because I don't. I am not much for pretending and I call a spade a spade and usually ignore what I don't like, but you are very hard to ignore, as you are pretty much the focus on this board, unfortunately. It will never be a place to discuss anything in a civil manner as long as you are on here with your nit picking, back seat moderation and I hate sparkle cows at all costs mentality. Trust me, you have been mentioned on Adam boards and it ain't pretty!!!

You are no better than I am. Actually, you are worse. You have taken things from QOLto here. I guess it's OK when you do that., because you are a hypocrite. Remember the time you took my personal experience with homophobia thati
I had posted on QOL and you took it here and you said I did it for attention? You had no issue with doing that. You had no issue here from your first posts wanting me banned, because you were mad and upset that your buddy SweetCaroline was banned. You had no issue saying I'm in with the mods on QOL.
You and SweetCaroline 6 sure like to pretend you both are innocent, when you aren't. You both have spread crap, and even worse you both are always trying to get others to believe your crap.
Oh, I have been mentioned on AL boards have I? Doesn't surprise me, because I know some Glamberts like to gossip about the Queen fans they don't like.
You and SweetCaroline have shown your true colors,on Queen boards those aren't pretty as well. You have flown into a rage over nothing.
You can't even offer or give condolences to a respected poster here, and he's the same guy who actually likes Lambert...even that's not enough for you to give condolences or say anything support to him. Say what you want about me and you sure have, but you prove you are only here to fight with me, defend SweetCaroline and to big up Lambert. You cant see or do anything else.
Shame on you as well. You aren't better than me, not by a long shot.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 24 Dec 19, 08:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Queen Hits I & II? Havent heard about those. New albums?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 25 Jan 20, 20:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

snifflese wrote:

Wow, some of you folks are something else. This is my first post, but I have read things here for a long time and on QOL. I just don't get the animosity towards Sweet Caroline. Ok, she does post a lot of Adam spamming, but so what? This IS a QAL thread and it is about one of the band members, so give her some slack. I am not sure what the really intellectual conversations have been, as I haven't seen too many of those from anyone!

I would like to say, however, I think something needs to be done about Butterfly gal, aka, Icy. She is a cyber stalker and the biggest bully I have ever seen when it comes to trolling around after Sweet Caroline. That is someone who not only often doesn't understand what was said, but she just spews venom. She ought to have been banned on QOL, not Sweet Caroline who always is complimentary of Freddie and Queen. That lady likes nothing at all about Adam and the current Queen configuration, so why post here? Go to a Freddie and old Queen thread. She has absolutely nothing interesting to say and keeps spewing the same crap about bans and things Caroline did not do, as I have been reading at QOL for years and posted occasionally. Something needs to be done about her. She has no added value to any of the discussions! She likes anything but QAL, doesn't matter if they sound like a braying donkey and can't sing, they are going to get her approval and I am tired of reading her rants. Normally, I just disregard, but there are so many on every thread today, saying the same thing about Caroline, I thought I should say something. That is my rant. She needs to go!!

Bump.
Your first post you made on QZ. You were full of then, and you are full of it now.

Hey, snifflese. Here you go, once again, your first post.