Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QAL in Australia and New Zealand

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 2590 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 18:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey scottmax, you have 389 posts here and I have 1374! YOU eff off!!!!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 2172 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 20:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

That pic came up on MY Facebook. I wasn’t looking for it. If something is on the Internet it’s NOT private!

Why would it come up on your Facebook? Was the pic being shared or something?
Bullshit sweetcaroline. There are privacy laws. Did you not know or give a damn that the pic is from a private account? Did you not think that likely sharing a link to a private account while AL is not being public with family members one of which is a baby wasn't a good idea?!
Seriously, you are dumber than I ever thought. You take things from Qol that you brought here, your brought your gripes to an Amazon discussion board...but sharing the link to that picture is the worst. You have the gall to try to defend it by saying if something is on the internet, it's not private. You have nerve, but you sure haven't got a spine or the decency to admit you screwed up, instead you are digging your heels in and trying to defend it.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 20:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Hey scottmax, you have 389 posts here and I have 1374! YOU eff off!!!!!

Hey sweetcaroline, most of your posts are total crap. Empty posts, world clocks, streams, glowing twitter copy and paste, everything to do with AL is magnificent and perfect no matter what, you can't ever admit to being wrong.
Cause you sure add so much to the discussions here *sarcasm*.
Quality over quantity any day.

scottmax user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 417 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 20:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow...... Sweet Carl......

I’ve been on this site for probably 9-10 years or more, and I’d like to think I’ve contributed a few thought provoking posts.
You on the other hand, have been here for a few months, spam the shit out it, in my memory have not had a single thought provoking post, so mate, do 99.9% of us on here a favour, FUCK, OFF !!!

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And that’s 350 posts now, oops now it’ll be 351..... See how easy it is to rack posts up with pointless shit? Actually you probably won’t..shame

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 480 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 20:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, some of you folks are something else. This is my first post, but I have read things here for a long time and on QOL. I just don't get the animosity towards Sweet Caroline. Ok, she does post a lot of Adam spamming, but so what? This IS a QAL thread and it is about one of the band members, so give her some slack. I am not sure what the really intellectual conversations have been, as I haven't seen too many of those from anyone!

I would like to say, however, I think something needs to be done about Butterfly gal, aka, Icy. She is a cyber stalker and the biggest bully I have ever seen when it comes to trolling around after Sweet Caroline. That is someone who not only often doesn't understand what was said, but she just spews venom. She ought to have been banned on QOL, not Sweet Caroline who always is complimentary of Freddie and Queen. That lady likes nothing at all about Adam and the current Queen configuration, so why post here? Go to a Freddie and old Queen thread. She has absolutely nothing interesting to say and keeps spewing the same crap about bans and things Caroline did not do, as I have been reading at QOL for years and posted occasionally. Something needs to be done about her. She has no added value to any of the discussions! She likes anything but QAL, doesn't matter if they sound like a braying donkey and can't sing, they are going to get her approval and I am tired of reading her rants. Normally, I just disregard, but there are so many on every thread today, saying the same thing about Caroline, I thought I should say something. That is my rant. She needs to go!!

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Caroline above.......

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 21:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Wow, some of you folks are something else. This is my first post, but I have read things here for a long time and on QOL. I just don't get the animosity towards Sweet Caroline. Ok, she does post a lot of Adam spamming, but so what? This IS a QAL thread and it is about one of the band members, so give her some slack. I am not sure what the really intellectual conversations have been, as I haven't seen too many of those from anyone!

I would like to say, however, I think something needs to be done about Butterfly gal, aka, Icy. She is a cyber stalker and the biggest bully I have ever seen when it comes to trolling around after Sweet Caroline. That is someone who not only often doesn't understand what was said, but she just spews venom. She ought to have been banned on QOL, not Sweet Caroline who always is complimentary of Freddie and Queen. That lady likes nothing at all about Adam and the current Queen configuration, so why post here? Go to a Freddie and old Queen thread. She has absolutely nothing interesting to say and keeps spewing the same crap about bans and things Caroline did not do, as I have been reading at QOL for years and posted occasionally. Something needs to be done about her. She has no added value to any of the discussions! She likes anything but QAL, doesn't matter if they sound like a braying donkey and can't sing, they are going to get her approval and I am tired of reading her rants. Normally, I just disregard, but there are so many on every thread today, saying the same thing about Caroline, I thought I should say something. That is my rant. She needs to go!!

Someone call the red alert for you to come and bitch at me and to defend sweetcaroline. Pretty much the same way you have done on QOL.
Too bad for you and sweetcaroline I'm allowed on both forums. That clearly sets you off in a major rant or rather a hissy fit. Got your number dear. No, I don't stalk people. This is an open board I have been reading here for years. I forgot my old details, so I decided to make a new account to be in touch with a few friends from here. Sweetcaroline came here to bitch about her ban again in August, same thing she did during another ban from a couple or so years ago. It's all there.
Yes, I like lots of other music, should I be ashamed of that or something? I'm not, nor will I ever be. I'm a Queen fan first and foremost, and yes, I think there is plenty of better music and shows than Q+AL. Sorry if that upsets you somehow. Actually, not sorry.
Good to know you want something done about me. Boy, you and sweetcaroline trip up in your first posts here from the get go, don't you. I need to go because you say so? Not up to you ;-). I should have been the one to be banned and not sweetcaroline, you say...I dare you to go to QOL and give your rants and outright rages about me over there.
You twist things so much. Guess you missed or didn't care when I said I liked AL singing It's Late and wished it would have stayed in the concerts. I said it over there and here too. Then again, that doesn't fit what you think of me. Wipe your nose and wipe your ass with the shit you spew, dear sniffles. You are another butthurt, ranting, oversensitive, Glambert who can't accept another view, and want things done your way from your first post here obviously. That's what it boils down to for you.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 21:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

scottmax wrote:

Sweet Caroline above.......

Just another Glambert flying into a rage about me once again. Pretty sure the red alert was called out to defend sweetcaroline once again. One wants me banned instead of sweetcaroline...who would have thought? Both have made it clear they want things their way and only their way. It's easier for them to turn on me from the get go.
Pretty eye opening in any case.

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 21:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is just what I mean with your nasty language and bullying. You twist everything around and try to play the martyr. I don't use your language and constantly abuse people. The only reason you are still on QOL is that the handful of you naysayers are all in synch. There is no one left to post because it is just a waste of time! All of you, except for a few folks, for the most part hate Adam and actually don't seem to care for Brian nor Roger. Which is fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion. My problem is the nasty way in which it is done and that Caroline seems to be the whipping boy or girl, both here and there. You don't allow anyone else to have a different opinion, that is the problem. It is one thing to have a different opinion and talk about it sensibly, but it seems to devolve into name calling and nasty language very quickly and it is on your part and the die hards on QOL. I don't post there much at all as there is no point. There are no interesting comments and I already know what you all think. You people jump on every little thing (forgetting a few lines a couple of times - like Freddie wasn't so out of it that he forgot stuff - there are just no videos!!) and talk about it ad nauseum, but when a tour or concert is obviously a huge success (look at the twitter and facebook and Ticket master reviews, they are well over 95% positive). And no, Icy, Adam's looks are not the main focus, it is usually a comment about Adam's amazing voice. You never see someone's voice mentioned in reviews, but Adam's is so rare, that a large majority of the responses I have read, mention the voice!!! Millions of folks have seen QAL over the last 5 years and it has been a resounding success and as Adam grows into his role and is comfortable with the guys, it gets better and better. Never see that mentioned on QOL! Talk about butthurt Glamberts, that is like the pot calling the kettle black!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 22:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese to the rescue! Thanks, smart lady! Yes, the bully/stalker followed me here again to this unmoderated forum because she has to be careful at QOL!

I don’t care! I am proud to be a fan of Queen and of Adam and so glad these guys found each other. It is a match “made in heaven!”

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 22:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

That is just what I mean with your nasty language and bullying. You twist everything around and try to play the martyr. I don't use your language and constantly abuse people. The only reason you are still on QOL is that the handful of you naysayers are all in synch. There is no one left to post because it is just a waste of time! All of you, except for a few folks, for the most part hate Adam and actually don't seem to care for Brian nor Roger. Which is fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion. My problem is the nasty way in which it is done and that Caroline seems to be the whipping boy or girl, both here and there. You don't allow anyone else to have a different opinion, that is the problem. It is one thing to have a different opinion and talk about it sensibly, but it seems to devolve into name calling and nasty language very quickly and it is on your part and the die hards on QOL. I don't post there much at all as there is no point. There are no interesting comments and I already know what you all think. You people jump on every little thing (forgetting a few lines a couple of times - like Freddie wasn't so out of it that he forgot stuff - there are just no videos!!) and talk about it ad nauseum, but when a tour or concert is obviously a huge success (look at the twitter and facebook and Ticket master reviews, they are well over 95% positive). And no, Icy, Adam's looks are not the main focus, it is usually a comment about Adam's amazing voice. You never see someone's voice mentioned in reviews, but Adam's is so rare, that a large majority of the responses I have read, mention the voice!!! Millions of folks have seen QAL over the last 5 years and it has been a resounding success and as Adam grows into his role and is comfortable with the guys, it gets better and better. Never see that mentioned on QOL! Talk about butthurt Glamberts, that is like the pot calling the kettle black!

You became nasty with me first, going as far as saying I should have been banned instead of sweetcaroline, and saying something should be done about me. What you said is all there in the post I quoted. You want things your way, to suit you apparently. The way you assume things as to why you think that's why I'm on QOL is because I'm in synch with naysayers. Haha, shows what you think you know. I disagree with people over there, and they disagree about many things. I'm able to handle it. Keep clutching to those straws. You are wrong saying people hate AL. Prove to me if you can where that's been said. You don't find comments interesting because God forbid you step out from you all bubble and discuss Freddie with Queen once in a blue moon.
I have my own POVs about things thanks very much. Too bad for you that you don't agree with it. Glowing tweets, articles, constant promotion ( I see what you are doing here by the way ) aren't going to change my mind. The only thing that can change my mind is the music. Not the hype and bigging up of the guy, which must be Glambert code or something.
About Al's voice, it's not, or ever will be all about hitting the notes for me. The talent, lyrics, the production, the drama, the just the all around emotion in Queen songs is what stands out to me in the Queen catalogue. AL would be lucky if he has half of that, and we'll to me, his emotion is sorely lacking in Q+AL shows most of the time. He pulled off Save Me very well IMO, and yes I said that on QOL. I have also said I felt the other tours were much better than these last two legs of the tour. If that affronts you somehow, so be it.
Just where and how did you come up with that Freddie was so out of it? I've never denied Freddie messed up by the way. So yes, you twist things.
Ah, Glambert tactic to always promote and big up the guy. The voice, the reviews, the tweets...So? I don't share the views of glowing tweets and articles, so what. Do you take it on yourself to prove that you think I'm wrong and others who you label as naysayers are wrong? People don't say things becomes better and better as time goes on over at QOL you say. No one has to say anything, or to share the same views the Glamberts have. Does messing up three nights in a row mean things are better? Does Al's tacky banter make things better? Does his cape or craw around onstage make the show better? None of that, makes it better to me. I'm speaking for myself. And tough shit that you don't agree with me. Two posts in and you have ranted and wanted things done your way to suit you and your Glambert buddy here. It's pathetic really.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 22:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

snifflese to the rescue! Thanks, smart lady! Yes, the bully/stalker followed me here again to this unmoderated forum because she has to be careful at QOL!

I don’t care! I am proud to be a fan of Queen and of Adam and so glad these guys found each other. It is a match “made in heaven!”

Did you call her up to 'rescue' you? Not so smart flying into a rage and saying I ought to have been banned. Pretty dumb actually.
Once again you use Queen songs to try to bolster your POVs. You fail. You rely on glowing tweets, articles, Bible quotes and Queen song titles to try to prove your point. It actually makes you look pathetic and unable to come up with much of anything original to say, except it's perfect and magnificent. Of course, that's exactly what I would expect you to say.

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 23:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have absolutely no clue what you are trying, but failing, to say, Icy. How are Queen songs bolstering our POV? What does that even mean? Is a match made in heaven a Bible verse, don't think so!! If one wanted an unbiased assessment of a concert, book, or movie, one would go to tweets, youtube comments, articles,reviews, and comments on facebook to see what the majority opinion was. I sure wouldn't go and read what Icy, Fairy Dandy, JP and the Milkman on QOL had to say. I'll tell you that! Of course you go to the above mentioned!!! I have been to all of the above and I am telling you that the vast majority are glowing remarks about QAL. I am sure they are over 95% positive. The longer they play together, the better they get and the more glowing the reviews are. There was not one bad review that I saw this time. It seems critics and concert goers alike were very happy. They love seeing Brian and Roger having so much fun, hearing the great Queen music (probably wouldn't appreciate the unusual songs, they want the hits!), and they love hearing Adam sing. Even people on QOL (hotspace I think or Dave) even said that you can't critique what you haven't seen. A concert is not a book or movie and a youtube just doesn't cut it. It is not like being in the venue with lights all over the place and music swarming around and the excitement of the crowd. All of that makes the experience!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 23:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I have absolutely no clue what you are trying, but failing, to say, Icy. How are Queen songs bolstering our POV? What does that even mean? Is a match made in heaven a Bible verse, don't think so!! If one wanted an unbiased assessment of a concert, book, or movie, one would go to tweets, youtube comments, articles,reviews, and comments on facebook to see what the majority opinion was. I sure wouldn't go and read what Icy, Fairy Dandy, JP and the Milkman on QOL had to say. I'll tell you that! Of course you go to the above mentioned!!! I have been to all of the above and I am telling you that the vast majority are glowing remarks about QAL. I am sure they are over 95% positive. The longer they play together, the better they get and the more glowing the reviews are. There was not one bad review that I saw this time. It seems critics and concert goers alike were very happy. They love seeing Brian and Roger having so much fun, hearing the great Queen music (probably wouldn't appreciate the unusual songs, they want the hits!), and they love hearing Adam sing. Even people on QOL (hotspace I think or Dave) even said that you can't critique what you haven't seen. A concert is not a book or movie and a youtube just doesn't cut it. It is not like being in the venue with lights all over the place and music swarming around and the excitement of the crowd. All of that makes the experience!

Thanks, now I know some of you Glamberts share the same sheet.
How do I go to the people you mention? Better watch what you are implying here unless you have something to back it up. Funny that you come here posting suddenly to say what you think about me, eh.
I have never gave anyone a hard time for going to the shows or not going. One of the people you mention is a Facebook friend of mine, I'm well aware of how much he liked the show. I have no problems with any thing he stated.
Made In Heaven is a Freddie solo song, and the name of the last Queen album that includes the reworked Queen version of it... just for your information. Did you not know that before spouting off here? Are you aware sweetcaroline has posted bible quotes here in trying to get her point across? No, I doubt you knew.
I'm well aware many people enjoy the shows. I enjoyed other Q+AL tours more, especially the one from about three years ago. That remains my favorite Q +AL tour so far. Just too bad the last two legs of the tours relied on gimmicks so much the same old banter, not much changes set list wise. That's my views.

Posted: 30 Dec 17, 23:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am only stating my POV because I have seen you cut down Caroline for ages on QOL and I have seen the same recently on here. I was just tired of it and felt like I should say something. I don't like bullies and people who have no taste for other people's opinions without being extremely nasty about it! No one wants to change your POV, but you need to treat other folks in a civil manner and that you seem to be incapable of. That is what upsets me and I think it needs to stop. That is my view!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 00:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I am only stating my POV because I have seen you cut down Caroline for ages on QOL and I have seen the same recently on here. I was just tired of it and felt like I should say something. I don't like bullies and people who have no taste for other people's opinions without being extremely nasty about it! No one wants to change your POV, but you need to treat other folks in a civil manner and that you seem to be incapable of. That is what upsets me and I think it needs to stop. That is my view!

Oh like she has never cut down me for ages? Did you miss that or choose to ignore that fact?
I have tried to be civil to her hear after she was banned in August. I actually said I'd help her if I could, but she wouldn't even take that in good grace, instead she lashed out at me.
You say something should be done about me, and I should have been the one banned instead of her. Are you aware of what caused her ban? I'm confused because she said it was for loving and posting about Adam too much, then turned around and said it was for being too postive. So I don't know the full story, she didn't or couldn't keep it straight. I admit and hold my hands up that I'm opionated and stubborn. I will not let lies said about me which she has often put out there about me. That I'm not a Queen fan, that I helped to get her and her friend banned, that I'm a fan of another band to butter someone else up, that's just some of it, all according to sweetcaroline. Its her way of turning tables on me than admit to being wrong about some things. Her warped excuse of linking to a personal, private photo from a private account, is because she says nothing is private on the internet. She hasn't admitted that she was wrong linking to it, that's just one way she has to excuse things.
I have been wrong in my time. I have admitted to it. I have never pretended to be innocent. She has played the victim card nce too many times. You and her obviously think my feelings about the tour and AL is wrong, but it's how I feel. You or anyone else don't have to agree with me. I don't have to agree with you. Tell me why you swoop in with rants about me right off the bat? You did the exact same thing on QOL. Is it because you think I'm always wrong, or sweetcaroline is always right? Red alert time again?
You both are trying to back track so much, you both are leaving tire marks.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 01:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, Icy, chill out already. That pic that you insist was private popped up on my Facebook feed from a group calling themselves Adam Lambert Fan Club.

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 02:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The best thing, Icy, would be to quit all the nonsense about the ban and Sweet Caroline and the picture and everything else you go on about. No one cares about that stuff. If you want to discuss as you say you do, cut all the garbage out. Ranting about those things is all you ever do! Make it about the music. You are entitled to like who you do, but calling people liars and that they are out to get you is just not right. You go on and on about stuff no one cares about. I have never seen Caroline say anything to you like what you write about her. After you have goaded and goaded her,she might have a choice word, but she never initiates anything. I would be furious if someone was always nitpicking at me. If you would stop that, all would be well. To each his own!!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 02:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is for Icy in case she missed it:

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bc3P0cMFdXD3MM7hisyJajy0ReWfu2MEEZj9Lg0/?taken-by=normanhumal

Maybe she should holler at Norman Humal for posting it.