Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QAL in Australia and New Zealand

forum rss feed
Author

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 03:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

This is for Icy in case she missed it:



Maybe she should holler at Norman Humal for posting it.


You are posting it for me this time? I didn't need or want to see it again by the way. You should not have wasted your time. No really you should not have posted in the first place, let alone a second time. Wtf is wrong with you, do you get your kicks this way? I edited the link out from your post in this reply to you by the way. Now, I know you are purposely linking to it here as a way to bait. I. I think you can never shock me again, but you do. You are linking to the exact same pic again that also includes a baby, from the exact same private account as before. You sure won't stop at nothing. You can't stop at nothing. Goes to show how low you will go. Would you want your personal private photograph/s spread on the internet? I highly doubt it, but it's ok for you to do it with this photo apparently. Why is that? Oh because you think not is private on the net, and you came across it on Facebook. What fucked up 'reasoning' you have to excuse yourself. You sure lack in common sense and boundaries.
That man who posted the pic has 97 followers and he follows forty + people. Does that not tell you or at least give you a clue it's a private account. Does that not tell you or give you a clue just might not want the pic splashed over here, Facebook, the internet?! How the hell can you defend what you did, and then go ahead and do the same thing again now in case I missed it as you put it? I obviously saw it the first time you posted it. This is for you, sweetcaroline. Get a grip. Get common sense. Respect boundaries about personal and private things. Can you do that? Apparently not.
Why would I holler l at that man for posting the pic? My issue is not with that man in case it wasn't clear, it's with you spreading a private pic from a private account. I highly doubt you had any permission to link to that pic here. You simply don't think or care about boundaries when it comes to Lambert or even his family members.


Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 03:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Wow, Icy, chill out already. That pic that you insist was private popped up on my Facebook feed from a group calling themselves Adam Lambert Fan Club.


That's how you defend linking to a private pic from a private account? Because it was on Facebook, you thought to post the link to it here? What on Earth are you thinking at times?? Are some Glamberts that fkn bat shit crazy they wanted to spread it around? The fact you still link to it? Did you have anyone's permission to post it? Doubt it!

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 03:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

The best thing, Icy, would be to quit all the nonsense about the ban and Sweet Caroline and the picture and everything else you go on about. No one cares about that stuff. If you want to discuss as you say you do, cut all the garbage out. Ranting about those things is all you ever do! Make it about the music. You are entitled to like who you do, but calling people liars and that they are out to get you is just not right. You go on and on about stuff no one cares about. I have never seen Caroline say anything to you like what you write about her. After you have goaded and goaded her,she might have a choice word, but she never initiates anything. I would be furious if someone was always nitpicking at me. If you would stop that, all would be well. To each his own!!

Don't tell me what to do, ta very much. Why did sweetcaroline come here to bitch about her ban, maybe you should ask yourself and her that question. The garbage she posted about me being to blame for her bans and 'everyone else' as she put it.
No one cares about it? She sure did bother enough to say all sorts about and to me. And of course you would say she hasn't said anything to me like I have about her. Point is, you don't know, and if you think you do, clearly you have only her side of the story perhaps. Because honey, you came in here with an ax to grind towards me obviously. Pick, pick, pick right from the get go is what you are doing here. Namely you are doing it to defend your friend and to big up AL. Anyone can see what you are doing.
Would she stop saying I'm not a Queen fan, I'm a fan of others to butter up someone, that a thread elsewhere needed my physco approval, those are just three things she has said about me here. Does she need or want you to defend her, and to pick an argument with me that had nothing to do with you? But you sure jumped in anyways and let it be known what you thought about me. You went there.
I damn well don't need or want your approval to post. I never did, nor will I ever need it. Not up to you, though anyone who reads your posts know you think I should be banned from QOL, and you want something done about me here. You have made that clear as day, but it's not up to you what I post, and where I post.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 04:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yea, I did pick at you in my first post because I am sick of reading all the same garbage on QOL and now here, that you somehow think is interesting to everyone else. It just isn't. Where am I bigging up AL ?I have never heard that expression in my life but I assume you mean praising him? I am not sure that saying the tour has been a huge success and saying that he has a great voice is bigging him up .Those would be two discussion points which could be discussed on a board like this. The problem is that anything that praises QAL is bigging them up and that is your problem because all you like to hear is the negative. I am allowed to say the tour is successful and he has a great voice. That is not some crazy praise. In my mind and the majority of concert goers (which does not include you and that is part of the problem as you have not experienced how wonderful the concert is!) it is a fact. Laudatory comments are allowed on a QAL thread and that is not bigging AL up. If you got that idea out of your head, this board would be much less argumentative. Go post on a board that mainly discusses Freddie and Queen. It would be more peaceful here and your blood pressure would probably be better. Mine would too, since I am sick to death of reading the same garbage you spew in every post. I have never read one interesting thing in the hundreds of posts of yours that I have had the misfortune of reading over the years. Maybe you might want to think about that, instead of complaining about everything under the sun and somehow making it all about poor you! Have something interesting and worth talking about for a change!



Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 05:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Yea, I did pick at you in my first post because I am sick of reading all the same garbage on QOL and now here, that you somehow think is interesting to everyone else. It just isn't. Where am I bigging up AL ?I have never heard that expression in my life but I assume you mean praising him? I am not sure that saying the tour has been a huge success and saying that he has a great voice is bigging him up .Those would be two discussion points which could be discussed on a board like this. The problem is that anything that praises QAL is bigging them up and that is your problem because all you like to hear is the negative. I am allowed to say the tour is successful and he has a great voice. That is not some crazy praise. In my mind and the majority of concert goers (which does not include you and that is part of the problem as you have not experienced how wonderful the concert is!) it is a fact. Laudatory comments are allowed on a QAL thread and that is not bigging AL up. If you got that idea out of your head, this board would be much less argumentative. Go post on a board that mainly discusses Freddie and Queen. It would be more peaceful here and your blood pressure would probably be better. Mine would too, since I am sick to death of reading the same garbage you spew in every post. I have never read one interesting thing in the hundreds of posts of yours that I have had the misfortune of reading over the years. Maybe you might want to think about that, instead of complaining about everything under the sun and somehow making it all about poor you! Have something interesting and worth talking about for a change!



You say you are sick of it, but funny *sarcasm* how you jumped right away with so much to say about me. Very ironic and very telling you did that, eh. It tells me everything. Very eye opening. You say I make things all about me, yet with your first post here you went into a major rant or hissy fit about me. You made it clear you have issues with me right in your first post.

Big up, praise, promote. Can some Glamberts post on Queen message boards where music is being discussed manage that without having to be on the constant defense and promotion side of things. Highly unlikely I say after reading and being involved in many threads in the past few years. You are one of them, snifflese...looking at you here.
If my posts and views get you this worked up, you need help for that. Really not kidding about that. It would be easier if you could ignore my posts, but you can't and you won't obviously. It's so much more fun for you to jump in and say all sorts about me. Does it make you feel better to get it all you crap out here? You never have interacted with me very much only in Lambert related discussions after all. So how and why would think I'm negative all the time? You haven't a clue. I said loved AL singing Save Me...not enough praise though, was it for you. I guess I should have copied and pasted tweets upon tweets, articles to do the talking for me. I do have views of my own. I'm allowed to give them.

You say I'm a part of the problem because I have never seen how wonderful Q+AL is in person and I am always negative. Tell me if it's mandatory that I go to a concert and be glowing about it. That just might appease you or make you feel better, if I did that...or then again maybe not. Last summer my mother took ill very suddenly. That's why I didn't attend the show in Edmonton last summer. But I'm sure that reason isn't good enough for you. If it's such a problem that I didn't go last year, before or since, that's down to you. That's you making a big deal about the many apparent issues you have with me. I am going to be clear now...I never gave anyone grief for going or not going to Q+AL shows, I know a few people on my Facebook friends list, who went to shows and enjoyed it. You make it seem like it's mandatory for me to go to a Q+AL show to see how 'wonderful' it is, to suit what you so desperately want and crave...glowing views only about Q+AL are ever going to be accepted by you and sweetcaroline. The very fact you say you have a problem with me for not going is a messed up way you have to think about it all. Frankly, it's fucked up. Should I hold it against you if you never attended a show from my favorite artists and expect you to say how wonderful it is? What the hell is it to you anyways that I couldn't attend a Q+AL show? You come here spouting your shit about me proves you have an ax to grind and an agenda. You have made that quite clear. I love how you and sweetcaroline trip over yourselves while trying to place the blame squarely on me. I'm not perfect, I admit it, but I'm unwilling to take full blame for any of it. Your buddy sweetcaroline can't do much wrong in your eyes apparently. So you rant and rage at me in almost every one of your posts here, including your first post. What a rant filled first post, quite the start, eh.
I actually post boards about Freddie and Queen in case that escaped your attention, thanks very much. Do you not get the Queen part of QOL and QZ? Does it bother you I can and I'm able to post on both boards? Obviously, it does bother you enough. Seven posts you have made here so far, six of which you are saying all sorts about me.
My blood pressure is more than fine, thanks anyways, how is yours after all of your ranting and raging here?
Ok, let's talk about the music shall we?
What do you offer in terms of discussion? Rants and rages about me? That you became so insulted when Freddie was talked about on QOL a few months back, cause you wanted all the attention for Lambert? That you have no respect at all for John Deacon since 1991? That you think John does nothing but to rake money in, as if that's all he does. That you don't get why Queen fans respect and admire John? That you think Q+AL is the same as Queen? All of that are in your posts on QOL. You bleated on about AL getting no credit. You are sure full of horse shit over there as you are here. But ok, according to you I'm the one who has nothing interesting to say and my posts aren't worthy in your eyes( oh the irony after your posts over there and now here).

Why do you feel AL sang WWTLF better than Freddie? That's your nugget of wisdom you left on QOL without explaining why you feel that way. Care to expand on that? Genuine question.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 06:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think both singers are wonderful but different and I enjoy listening to both versions. I prefer Adam's version since I truly have a visceral reaction to it. The hairs on my arms seem to stand up and I feel his voice somehow and don't quite know how to explain it. it is almost like a shiver. I have felt that way with several singers, mostly classical and operatic voices, which is the way Adam sings in this song. His voice just speaks to me. I love the power of his voice and the way he can hold the notes forever with no wavering and he stays truly on pitch. His voice effortlessly goes up and down the scale. You never hear his voice break or any big gulps of air which I always find annoying with some singers. He also never sounds strained or screechy at the top of his range. Women in particular get a very unpleasant sound when they sing at the top of their range and he can sing as high, but doesn't have that same screechy effect. This is my favorite song for him to sing and the one I think his voice is most suited to. I don't feel this way about all of them. Freddie does the harder rock and some of the others better. His voice is rougher and lower and works in different kind of songs. In general I prefer a classically trained tenor and that is what Adam's voice is. I truly think he has one of the most exceptional voices among current singers right now. Of all the music he has done, I think Queen's music suits him the best. He is truly one of the only singers who can sing the entire catalog and sound good on every type of song, just like Freddie. They both have different strengths vocally, and some songs I prefer Adam to sing and some Freddie. The more classical ballad kind is best suited to Adam. The rock anthems are Freddies. I think Freddie was amazing and I love his voice also. I would sit and listen to either one of them and be a happy girl! But I just don't get that physical reaction to Freddie's voice in general and that is why Adam is my favorite singer!

scottmax user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 394 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 10:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now who’s bullying........

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 11:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

scottmax wrote:

Now who’s bullying........


Pretty fkd up isn't it? The hypocrisy of it all. Almost funny...almost.

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 17, 11:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, go back to QOL and take my regards with you especially to the Thunder fan you like to brown nose with.

When I repeat a link it’s because it didn’t work the first time where you can click on it and go right to the item you are linking. Go pester the QOL people because they really “love” you over there!


You can give your "regards" to him yourself now since you are back over there. I hope you learned a thing while you were gone. Time will tell.

ETA...didn't take long for you to bring up Thunder over there. Not as if you are suddenly interested in their live shows, or the band at all, you just wanted to try to score points. Is that how you give your "regards"? Is that how you want to start over? Even a fellow AL fan knows you are pissed off that you were banned, and that's why you brought Thunder up like that. You try to score points by bringing Thunder up. And you fail. Keep trying to bait over there, it didn't take you a day to fall in your old ways.



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 18, 16:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miss Bait and Switch Icy, you have a lot of nerve telling ME how to act. The reason I and others get banned is that you never leave us alone and you must always have the last word and you just keep going on and on and on and on.

New Year Resolution: Avoid and ignore Icy no matter what!

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 18, 21:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Miss Bait and Switch Icy, you have a lot of nerve telling ME how to act. The reason I and others get banned is that you never leave us alone and you must always have the last word and you just keep going on and on and on and on.

New Year Resolution: Avoid and ignore Icy no matter what!


Still blaming me for your ban and those of others? Wasn't the reasons you gave that you loved AL too much, that you were too postive? And now you are blaming me outright for your ban and those of others? Alrighty then. If it makes you feel better to believe that.
Good job of ignoring me by the way ;-).
ETA~Go to QOL to read what was posted by someone. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU WERE BANNED! STOP TRYING TO PLACE YOUR TWISTED BLAME GAME SQUARELY ON ME!



Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 18, 00:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

scottmax wrote:

Sweet Caroline or whatever your fucking name is.........FUCK OFF!!!!!


Bravo sir. Well put.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 18, 01:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At this point no one cares who was banned or why they were banned. It is a new year. Could you please refrain from bringing it up again? It is last year's news!!!

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 18, 02:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

At this point no one cares who was banned or why they were banned. It is a new year. Could you please refrain from bringing it up again? It is last year's news!!!


Yet she is the one who blamed me today and before today about her ban and even those of other bans. . I will refrain from bringing it up if she admits she was wrong in blaming me for her ban and other ones. A simple thing like this from her I admit I was wrong. I don't know why she blamed me in the first place. I wish I knew why she blames me, so possibly it could be worked out, settled down. She can message me here or QOL if she would like to try to put it to rest once and for all. Or even say so here.
At least I know officially I'm not to blame, it's on record now. If she admits to that or not, so be it.


snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 18, 04:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That would be great if we could get it over with. Who knows what happened. With the moderator over there it is sometimes tough to tell. I do think they play favorites and some can say whatever they like and then others get warnings and are banned. But that is the way it goes and we all know that. Even one of the regulars was saying that today. Playing nice is just so much better!!! Everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to it! But, I don't see the point of posting in a thread when everyone knows the poster hates the person because it is just the same old stuff. Then it devolves into ugliness!!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 18, 05:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, well said!

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 18, 05:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, well said!


You really think you did nothing wrong going by your post over there. Wow. And then you rely on a Queen lyric to try to help your case. Alrighty then.

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 18, 05:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

That would be great if we could get it over with. Who knows what happened. With the moderator over there it is sometimes tough to tell. I do think they play favorites and some can say whatever they like and then others get warnings and are banned. But that is the way it goes and we all know that. Even one of the regulars was saying that today. Playing nice is just so much better!!! Everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to it! But, I don't see the point of posting in a thread when everyone knows the poster hates the person because it is just the same old stuff. Then it devolves into ugliness!!




Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 18, 05:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Double post

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 926 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 18, 06:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

That would be great if we could get it over with. Who knows what happened. With the moderator over there it is sometimes tough to tell. I do think they play favorites and some can say whatever they like and then others get warnings and are banned. But that is the way it goes and we all know that. Even one of the regulars was saying that today. Playing nice is just so much better!!! Everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to it! But, I don't see the point of posting in a thread when everyone knows the poster hates the person because it is just the same old stuff. Then it devolves into ugliness!!


Believe me, I'm not "in" with the mod/admin team over there. Gosh knows there are times I've disagreed with them over there. Heck, I even disagreed with my closest friend over there too. I probably will disagree with them again LOL ;-).
I don't mind disagreements or even all out heated debates over there. Heck knows, I've been a part of many through the years. When things get personal...it's a whole different thing. Sweetcaroline has made things very personal about me more than once. I have disagreed with her often. I admit that I'm opionated, stubborn...she s too. After her ban from QOL in August, I said here if I could, I'd help her out. That made her angry/upset, enough for her to say I helped her to get banned. I still don't know why she said that. Earlier today she blamed me not only for her ban, but those of others as well. Now, it's known I wasn't to blame, it's almost as official as it can get. I don't know which other posters are banned, many people come and go over there, some don't even post at all for whatever reason/s. What gets to me is when lies are said about me. I don't know why sweetcaroline was banned, her story has changed a few times. All of what she has posted is still there, so is what I have posted. Yes, things got heated at times, I can't lie about my part in that.
Sweetcaroline and I have disagreed often. Do I hate her? No. Does she hate me? Who knows? I am no angel, I couldn't been try to be angel, but I'm no total bitch either. Now it's known it's not my fault she was banned. I don't expect her to admit she was wrong, or be sorry, but why blame me? Maybe because I'm so prolific and opionated over there, who knows. I don't hate her. Hate is too strong. I think I've only ever strongly disliked three people on QOL since 2007. Sweetcaroline/CNB isn't one of them.