Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QAL in Australia and New Zealand

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 18, 03:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It’s almost time for the tour in New Zealand and Australia to begin.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 18, 03:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenonline.com/upcoming_shows

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 18, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

It’s almost time for the tour in New Zealand and Australia to begin.


Almost time, its over four weeks away.

Christmas 2018 is almost here as well.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 18, 18:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

It’s almost time for the tour in New Zealand and Australia to begin.


Almost time, its over four weeks away.

Christmas 2018 is almost here as well.


She wants to do it before anyone else has a chance.
Over a month away. Here's hoping for more rehearsal time!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 18, 22:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, we know that 40 years isn’t enough rehearsal time for Brian and Roger !!!!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 18, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, we know that 40 years isn’t enough rehearsal time for Brian and Roger !!!!!


More rehearsal time for AL I would think. It was obvious he needed going by the fact he messed up three nights in a row at the start of the last tour.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 01:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AL is fine, too! Probably near 200 shows with QAL and performing on stage since age 10 !!!!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 01:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Also, AL doesn’t get stage fright like Adele. Unlike her, Adam is a born entertainer!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 01:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

AL is fine, too! Probably near 200 shows with QAL and performing on stage since age 10 !!!!


Nope, he didn't sound fine at the start of the last tour. Keep making excuses about it.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 01:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Also, AL doesn’t get stage fright like Adele. Unlike her, Adam is a born entertainer!


So what if Adele had stage fright? Has your almighty AL ever had stage fright? Would you even admit to it, or say he is magnificent no matter what?
Who the fuck are you to say in your mind who is a born entertainer or not?? As if you are any judge of anyone's talent or their worth of being an entertainier? You couldn't even get through one listen to Adele's last album. Not like you give other artists a bit of attention unless you are bitching one way or another about them.
You are so obvious in what you do on both message boards. You are also oblivious to what you do.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 02:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam is magnificent!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 02:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Adam is magnificent!


Surprise, surprise..., that's your only come back. Do try harder...if you can think of anything else to add.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 04:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I heard they are going to add TATDOOL at all 10 shows just for you, Icy! LOL

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 07:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I heard they are going to add TATDOOL at all 10 shows just for you, Icy! LOL


Of all the things for you to be sarcastic about. You have no shame. I doubt you know the first thing about that song and video.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know everything about that song and video and have seen it performed in person by Roger. I am mocking you about it on purpose because you have been so outspoken and unsupportive of what he and Brian have decided is best for these tours. Yes, you have a right to express your opinion, but your lack of support for them appalls me!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It sounds like Icy wants to personally chat with Brian and Roger about every decision they make. I guess they need to check every detail with her and make sure it's OK. That includes rehearsal time and finding out which member of the band approved what itty bitty detail of the show. Only then will it be a good enough show for Her Majesty! I am glad it is more than good enough for the peons and serfs who attend the show and are just happy to hear whatever is played!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 20:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I know everything about that song and video and have seen it performed in person by Roger. I am mocking you about it on purpose because you have been so outspoken and unsupportive of what he and Brian have decided is best for these tours. Yes, you have a right to express your opinion, but your lack of support for them appalls me!


The very fact you are mocking me about this song proves what a bitch you can be. I love the song. I love the video. I loved hearing and watching Roger sing it every time he sang it. It's a beautiful song and tribute, one the best ones...maybe the very best one for me.
So what do you think about DOOL?
Oh I appall you do I? You appall me a n your constant defense, praise and promotion for AL.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 20:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

It sounds like Icy wants to personally chat with Brian and Roger about every decision they make. I guess they need to check every detail with her and make sure it's OK. That includes rehearsal time and finding out which member of the band approved what itty bitty detail of the show. Only then will it be a good enough show for Her Majesty! I am glad it is more than good enough for the peons and serfs who attend the show and are just happy to hear whatever is played!


It sounds like you have another gripe about me. Do I want to chat with Brian and Roger I everything they do? Hell no. But I can and I will give my views.
The fact you and sweetcaroline are using how I feel about DOOL to mock and point fingers at me,you both have no shame. It took a brave, beautiful man to be filmed for that video and to sing it...and it's a beautiful tribute. I guess that escaped your attention because you both want the attention on and for AL. Then you both want to try to score points and point fingers at me and my feelings about it.


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TATDOOL is not the only Queen song that deserves to be played and praised for its touching tribute to Freddie, Brian, Roger and John. The whole show deserves that label but you evidently don’t get that from watching individual taped videos and picking them apart!