Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QAL in Australia and New Zealand

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 21:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BTW there is no DOOL in this list:

http://alchemipedia.blogspot.com/2009/11/queen-band-songs-to-z.html?m=1

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 21:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

TATDOOL is not the only Queen song that deserves to be played and praised for its touching tribute to Freddie, Brian, Roger and John. The whole show deserves that label but you evidently don’t get that from watching individual taped videos and picking them apart!


My God. Losing your mind again, I take it.
Did I ever say DOOL was the only Queen song that deserves to be played and praised? Nope. What are you so 'concerned' about, if Roger sang that throughout the tours, would it take away from AL's time to shine as you put it or something?
Don't tell me how I should feel or not feel about these shows. You are an AL fan only and obviously. You can't even answer what I asked you about the song, but you keep on bitching about my views of the song. Damned if I say I would like something to return to the set list, because I love the song and meaning of the song, damned if I say I don't like something. Nothing will make you happy unless it's praise to the rafters, and unless I totally agree with you.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 21:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, I’m pointing out that TATDOOL is a Queen song and DOOL isn’t. I’m more of a Queen fan than you are because I don’t criticize them like you do!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 21:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, I’m pointing out that TATDOOL is a Queen song and DOOL isn’t. I’m more of a Queen fan than you are because I don’t criticize them like you do!



DOOL is the way it can be shortened, did you not know that before? I'm not the only one who used DOOL.
No, you aren't more of a Queen fan than me. You rarely ever discuss them unless comparing it to Q+AL. I may criticze, but that's allowed, not against any rules here or on QOL. It's you who can't handle other opinion/s unless it lines up with yours. You have proved that time and time again.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jan 18, 23:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You make absolutely no sense whatsoever. How does not being hung up about one particular song mean that we are Bigging AL up, as you so weirdly put it??? Everything that is said is somehow to puff Adam up?? We are simply saying that the omission of one song does not ruin the total concert for us. Most reasonable people can still enjoy the concert. I am not sure how that plays into your conspiracy theory of Caroline wanting to praise Adam. This is Roger's song and he will choose to sing what he wants to and it has nothing to do with Adam. It simply makes no sense, just like all the dirivel you spew. You are the one that starts with your nastiness and calling people out. If you wouldn't attack Caroline for everything she says, there would be no issues .You have "ULTIMATE OBSESSION" with Freddie, let me tell you. Even when a comment is made that really does not even pertain to Freddie, there you are always protecting, attacking, and "bigging him up"!! Look at yourself before you always criticize others!

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 00:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks, snifflese!’ Icy has the folks at QOL convinced that CNB is the bad guy over there. Soxtalon said that there was 95% less vitriol while I was “on vacation” implying that I am the troublemaker. I guess he doesn’t know that icy followed me here with her vitriol and when I returned to QOL she followed me back there again. The thread was at page 5 and went up to 21 thanks to Icy fighting with everyone!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 00:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Thanks, snifflese!’ Icy has the folks at QOL convinced that CNB is the bad guy over there. Soxtalon said that there was 95% less vitriol while I was “on vacation” implying that I am the troublemaker. I guess he doesn’t know that icy followed me here with her vitriol and when I returned to QOL she followed me back there again. The thread was at page 5 and went up to 21 thanks to Icy fighting with everyone!


You are CNB. I don't have to convince anyone of anything. Your own words and posts trip you up. You did it there, you do it here...anyone can search your username CNB on QOL to see for themselves, or to read your posts here. Since you are playing the victim card again.

You are still blaming me for things you did wrong. Not that you can ever admit to taking any responsibility for your own actions. It was said right over there that I'm not to blame for your ban, funny how that escaped your attention.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 00:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I saw that, as I read and very occasionally post there. Someone needs to point Soxtalon over here and see who is bullying whom. Maybe you should mention that he needs to look at a few of these threads over here. I don't understand why Icy responds like she does. Nobody is attacking Freddie, nobody is always praising AL, but it is a QAL thread and Adam is going to be mentioned. How can he not be? Icy keeps saying she is a Queen fan but that is not what I have seen. She is a Freddie and maybe John fan and that is because they are not part of QAL whom she detests, no matter how much she says otherwise. Just like her "I'm a fan of the guy", which is her response about Adam. Thanks goodness there are not many fans like her. Adam would be in huge trouble. I have been a Queen fan since my early 20's in the early 70's, probably way longer than she has been a fan, but i am not just crazy about Freddie and his accomplishments, forgetting the contributions of all of them. He was but one part of Queen. There would be no Queen without the others. I am thrilled that two old rockers can keep doing what they love and found a great singer to bring it to new fans. I just don't get her animus and constant picking about the same 2 or 3 tiny things she always brings up. Two bad there were no videos to see how often Freddie messed up when he wasn't firing on all cylinders, which happened quite often if what I have read is true! I didn't see them live, but I am sure there were lots of mistakes and so what, who is counting? Just like now, who cares if there was a lyric flub or a string that broke or that Brian felt poorly. We are lucky just to get to see them play!! We are all grownups and should behave as such!!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 00:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You make absolutely no sense whatsoever. How does not being hung up about one particular song mean that we are Bigging AL up, as you so weirdly put it??? Everything that is said is somehow to puff Adam up?? We are simply saying that the omission of one song does not ruin the total concert for us. Most reasonable people can still enjoy the concert. I am not sure how that plays into your conspiracy theory of Caroline wanting to praise Adam. This is Roger's song and he will choose to sing what he wants to and it has nothing to do with Adam. It simply makes no sense, just like all the dirivel you spew. You are the one that starts with your nastiness and calling people out. If you wouldn't attack Caroline for everything she says, there would be no issues .You have "ULTIMATE OBSESSION" with Freddie, let me tell you. Even when a comment is made that really does not even pertain to Freddie, there you are always protecting, attacking, and "bigging him up"!! Look at yourself before you always criticize others!


Not ignoring me like you said we're going to, eh? Couldn't keep your word about that... surprise, surprise...not.
I'm saying on a Queen board or two I miss Roger singing a particular song. One that means so much to me. Of course, it's Roger's choice to sing it, I've never said otherwise. I'm saying I miss him singing it, wish it was sang more, and yep, I hope it comes back in the upcoming shows.

Nope, no obsession with Freddie on my part. Coming from you who manages to twist and put words in my mouth, that's a bit rich coming from you. It's obvious you both have major issues about me. Running here to shout that I'm to blame for her bans and those of others, and you to say I should have been banned instead in you very first posts..it's so obvious you both want me to be banned from here and elsewhere. Too bad you both cannot get your own ways. No wonder why you both are hostile towards me.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 01:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I saw that, as I read and very occasionally post there. Someone needs to point Soxtalon over here and see who is bullying whom. Maybe you should mention that he needs to look at a few of these threads over here. I don't understand why Icy responds like she does. Nobody is attacking Freddie, nobody is always praising AL, but it is a QAL thread and Adam is going to be mentioned. How can he not be? Icy keeps saying she is a Queen fan but that is not what I have seen. She is a Freddie and maybe John fan and that is because they are not part of QAL whom she detests, no matter how much she says otherwise. Just like her "I'm a fan of the guy", which is her response about Adam. Thanks goodness there are not many fans like her. Adam would be in huge trouble. I have been a Queen fan since my early 20's in the early 70's, probably way longer than she has been a fan, but i am not just crazy about Freddie and his accomplishments, forgetting the contributions of all of them. He was but one part of Queen. There would be no Queen without the others. I am thrilled that two old rockers can keep doing what they love and found a great singer to bring it to new fans. I just don't get her animus and constant picking about the same 2 or 3 tiny things she always brings up. Two bad there were no videos to see how often Freddie messed up when he wasn't firing on all cylinders, which happened quite often if what I have read is true! I didn't see them live, but I am sure there were lots of mistakes and so what, who is counting? Just like now, who cares if there was a lyric flub or a string that broke or that Brian felt poorly. We are lucky just to get to see them play!! We are all grownups and should behave as such!!!


Aww, you want Soxtalon on your side? Firstly, he isn't the type to take any side. But it's obvious you want him on your and sweetcaroline's side. Gosh, the more both of you post, the bigger hole you both dig for yourselves.
You don't understand why I respond the way I do? That hard to figure that out? Let me throw your major complaint about it should have been banned instead of sweetcaroline back at you. Why do you feel that way, as you state you only occasionally post on QOL? And you say I'm not a Queen fan? You have no idea. You don't know the time, money and effort I've put into being a Queen fan since 1992. I doubt you know my thoughts about the band, because your ass and your snot nose obviously only judges by what I post in Q+AL threads.
Again, I've never denied or couldn't deny Freddie messed up. I'm well aware he did. Does it hurt your feelings that I say AL messed up three nights in a row? Does it bother you that I have the opinions I do about it? Do you think it's gonna hurt AL reputation or something?
Grown ups and should behave as such you saw now... after you say here after you also said I'm a bitch a while back. You are another hypocrite who wants and needs things done your way.
I dare you and sweetcaroline to go to QOL and post now you feel about me the way you are here.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 02:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are a basket case to say the least. I have no idea what kind of Queen fan you have been. I have read on the Queen forums for many years now and it is always about Freddie and" Let's not forget John". You really have had ugly things to say about Brian and Roger through the years. My language comprehension skills are right up there and you have shown very little respect for them and this goes back for quite a few years. I would guess since 2012 and QAL, since I didn't know about Queen forums before that. So, I do wonder about the "Queen" fan, as Queen is all four gentlemen, not just the two (particularly Freddie) that you fixate on.

I have no idea about any bans except Caroline's ban and I never said multiple bans were your fault. Don't know a thing in the world about that and why you think I said that, don't know that either. I do think her last ban had a lot to do with you, as you always go after her. You don't get banned because you are thick as thieves with the mods and the naysayers, which is what you people are, on QOL. If one has a different opinion, there are nasty remarks from the "crew" and they can say whatever they like, in crude terms, but Caroline gets a ban and others get warnings. Yes, if she was banned, you were the flip side and should also have been banned.

No, it doesn't hurt my feelings if you say Adam messed up. So what, it is live music! What I object to is that you have probably said it 100 times. We all get it at this point! I have nothing to do with bigging Adam up or hurting/ helping his reputation. What in the world do you even mean by that??? How does someone posting on a message board accomplish those things? Adam's reputation is what he makes it and I would say that his reputation is that he is a very lovely young man who is an exceedingly hard worker and people who work with him always say how nice he is.
He also has an amazing voice whether or not you like what he sings. That is an established fact by way too many music teachers and opera people and directors who work with him and others who sing. There is nothing I can really add as a single fan and I usually don't. It is you and your meanness that bugs me to no end! You are the only reason I am posting here, as I don't think I had posted before. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Adam.

I do find that you never say anything of substance. I laugh when you talk about "discussing", as all you do is call people out and then ask loads of questions of people, but never have anything to
say yourself. You have about 5 tired things that you repeat whenever someone gets on you and that is the extent of your "discussions". Your POV is:

(1). Brian and Roger shouldn't be doing this with Adam. They should go it alone (even tho' they could never keep that up at their age and the interest might not be there for accoustic performances with just the two of them). or sing with ANYONE else, because it would be better with anyone but Adam. There have been ridiculous names put forth on QOL and you are always positive about them and say they would be great. Some of the candidates for lead singer couldn't carry a tune in a bucket! I have listened to every video you people post and some are abysmally bad, just the wrong voice for Queen! BUT you always agree that they are wonderful!! You have no respect for the original band members and their opinions and what they choose to do.

(2). Queen is Freddie, through his writing, his musicianship (and it is to a great extent) and his blood, sweat and tears, and he was ill and you go on and on about this video and how amazing it was. He was amazing, but he was not the only member of Queen. My favs have always been Roger and Brian and Brian's songs have always appealed to me the most for whatever reason! At this point if Brian and Roger wanted to play on, Adam is the only choice. I saw you wrote some crap about Glamberts who think AL is the reason for the big success. Hate to clue you in, but he is!
It has been so successful because Adam can sing the whole gamut of Queen music and they just jell They love to perform together. There is no one else who can sing it all. Maybe a rocker could do some of the heavy stuff better, but OVERALL Adam can sing it all. They are a really good fit and if the show is different, it is now many years later and it will be different with a different singer. It is Queen's show and not Icy's and they can sing and do whatever they choose. I might like a song or two they don't ever do, but I don't call the whole show awful for that reason. Their catalog is so vast, they could never satisfy everyone! To get back to the original thought, they would not be doing this if Adam wasn't part of it and there have been many interviews where Brian and Roger have said just that. It is not just my POV!! Queen is about way more than just your beloved Freddie at this point!

(3). You whine and whine and whine about the same crap until people want to scream and that was mentioned in slightly different terms at QOL this weekend. There are a number of posters who would like to post, but they get tired of the "feud" and how you drone on about the same inconsequential things!!!

(4). You are the only person with a POV and if someone's else has a different one, you are just nasty. No one agrees all the time, but people can be civil, but you make it impossible!

That is how I feel. I don't want it my way. I"m not sure what my way is, but I get tired of reading constant slights and snips and nasty language from you. I told you that the first time I posted and you still don't get it. You must be a very lonely person as anyone that combative on-line can't be fun to know in real life. At least I know Caroline is a cheerful, kind person. She keeps coming back no matter what and is pleasant until she just overloads from you and she isn't even really nasty then! Take a long look at yourself and your obsession with hating Adam and anyone who has a kind word about him. Half of the time Caroline is talking about the other band members or the show in general, but it is annoying when so much crap is heaped on Adam all the time! He is not taking anything away from your precious Freddie. He will be a footnote on Queen's legacy, that is it. Nothing to be so defensive about! Do you understand my POV???



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 03:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are a basket case to say the least. I have no idea what kind of Queen fan you have been. I have read on the Queen forums for many years now and it is always about Freddie and" Let's not forget John". You really have had ugly things to say about Brian and Roger through the years. My language comprehension skills are right up there and you have shown very little respect for them and this goes back for quite a few years. I would guess since 2012 and QAL, since I didn't know about Queen forums before that. So, I do wonder about the "Queen" fan, as Queen is all four gentlemen, not just the two (particularly Freddie) that you fixate on.

I have no idea about any bans except Caroline's ban and I never said multiple bans were your fault. Don't know a thing in the world about that and why you think I said that, don't know that either. I do think her last ban had a lot to do with you, as you always go after her. You don't get banned because you are thick as thieves with the mods and the naysayers, which is what you people are, on QOL. If one has a different opinion, there are nasty remarks from the "crew" and they can say whatever they like, in crude terms, but Caroline gets a ban and others get warnings. Yes, if she was banned, you were the flip side and should also have been banned.

No, it doesn't hurt my feelings if you say Adam messed up. So what, it is live music! What I object to is that you have probably said it 100 times. We all get it at this point! I have nothing to do with bigging Adam up or hurting/ helping his reputation. What in the world do you even mean by that??? How does someone posting on a message board accomplish those things? Adam's reputation is what he makes it and I would say that his reputation is that he is a very lovely young man who is an exceedingly hard worker and people who work with him always say how nice he is.
He also has an amazing voice whether or not you like what he sings. That is an established fact by way too many music teachers and opera people and directors who work with him and others who sing. There is nothing I can really add as a single fan and I usually don't. It is you and your meanness that bugs me to no end! You are the only reason I am posting here, as I don't think I had posted before. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Adam.

I do find that you never say anything of substance. I laugh when you talk about "discussing", as all you do is call people out and then ask loads of questions of people, but never have anything to
say yourself. You have about 5 tired things that you repeat whenever someone gets on you and that is the extent of your "discussions". Your POV is:

(1). Brian and Roger shouldn't be doing this with Adam. They should go it alone (even tho' they could never keep that up at their age and the interest might not be there for accoustic performances with just the two of them). or sing with ANYONE else, because it would be better with anyone but Adam. There have been ridiculous names put forth on QOL and you are always positive about them and say they would be great. Some of the candidates for lead singer couldn't carry a tune in a bucket! I have listened to every video you people post and some are abysmally bad, just the wrong voice for Queen! BUT you always agree that they are wonderful!! You have no respect for the original band members and their opinions and what they choose to do.

(2). Queen is Freddie, through his writing, his musicianship (and it is to a great extent) and his blood, sweat and tears, and he was ill and you go on and on about this video and how amazing it was. He was amazing, but he was not the only member of Queen. My favs have always been Roger and Brian and Brian's songs have always appealed to me the most for whatever reason! At this point if Brian and Roger wanted to play on, Adam is the only choice. I saw you wrote some crap about Glamberts who think AL is the reason for the big success. Hate to clue you in, but he is!
It has been so successful because Adam can sing the whole gamut of Queen music and they just jell They love to perform together. There is no one else who can sing it all. Maybe a rocker could do some of the heavy stuff better, but OVERALL Adam can sing it all. They are a really good fit and if the show is different, it is now many years later and it will be different with a different singer. It is Queen's show and not Icy's and they can sing and do whatever they choose. I might like a song or two they don't ever do, but I don't call the whole show awful for that reason. Their catalog is so vast, they could never satisfy everyone! To get back to the original thought, they would not be doing this if Adam wasn't part of it and there have been many interviews where Brian and Roger have said just that. It is not just my POV!! Queen is about way more than just your beloved Freddie at this point!

(3). You whine and whine and whine about the same crap until people want to scream and that was mentioned in slightly different terms at QOL this weekend. There are a number of posters who would like to post, but they get tired of the "feud" and how you drone on about the same inconsequential things!!!

(4). You are the only person with a POV and if someone's else has a different one, you are just nasty. No one agrees all the time, but people can be civil, but you make it impossible!

That is how I feel. I don't want it my way. I"m not sure what my way is, but I get tired of reading constant slights and snips and nasty language from you. I told you that the first time I posted and you still don't get it. You must be a very lonely person as anyone that combative on-line can't be fun to know in real life. At least I know Caroline is a cheerful, kind person. She keeps coming back no matter what and is pleasant until she just overloads from you and she isn't even really nasty then! Take a long look at yourself and your obsession with hating Adam and anyone who has a kind word about him. Half of the time Caroline is talking about the other band members or the show in general, but it is annoying when so much crap is heaped on Adam all the time! He is not taking anything away from your precious Freddie. He will be a footnote on Queen's legacy, that is it. Nothing to be so defensive about! Do you understand my POV???



No, I'm not the basket case here. You are one for sure. What is it that you want? Me to be banned from here and QOL? Something is sure up your nose and or ass about me. That's your issues about me, plus you twist every little thing you can about me to make yourself look better. Same as you do here, plus you are horribly defending sweetcaroline and Lambert. You even want another poster to come here to be your on your side.
Slightly different terms...yea, you notice the reply you had about that? Unless I break the rules I can and I will give my POVs. Who are you to even try to speak for anyone else, do you Glamberts get together and have a gossip fest about my posts or something? Are you the self proclaimed leader of the Glamberts or what?
Boo hoo so much crap is heaped on AL. No one has even been that nasty about him lately. Yep, you sure want and need all praise for Lambert. Can he sing the whole gamut of all Queen songs? I've not even heard him try to sing all of them, I doubt you have either.
Have I ever stated Freddie was or is the only one who ever mattered in Queen? Nope, you couldn't find my saying that if you tried. Freddie remains the voice of the band, and always will be, that's a fact.
No, you dumb cow, AL isn't the reason that the music is popular. It has never died out, that's a fact. It was popular before AL and even PR. Did you miss that through the years? Queen with Freddie, Brian, Roger and John's hard work made it what it was...and why it's legendary. Not because of AL. Sorry, if that's a hard pill for y

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 03:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are a nasty piece of work and obviously not worth answering, as you don't comprehend at all what someone else is trying to tell you. Dumb cow, really!! Talking about yourself? You might as well be, because anyone who is intelligent or nice, simply isn't going to chat with you! Have fun hanging with the negative naysayers! I would rather have a positive spin on things and try to be nice!
You are a lost cause! Too bad Soxtalon doesn't see your true nature, which they don't allow on QOL. He might be surprised!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 03:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are a nasty piece of work and obviously not worth answering, as you don't comprehend at all what someone else is trying to tell you. Dumb cow, really!! Talking about yourself? You might as well be, because anyone who is intelligent or nice, simply isn't going to chat with you! Have fun hanging with the negative naysayers! I would rather have a positive spin on things and try to be nice!
You are a lost cause! Too bad Soxtalon doesn't see your true nature, which they don't allow on QOL. He might be surprised!


No, you are the piece of work...or rather shit. Yep, I called you a dumb cow....really...after you said I should have been banned instead of your friend, after you called me a Queen bitch and assumed about my personal life. Yes, you sure are putting a postive spin and you try to be nice, eh? Oh the irony. It's clear you have issues about me, how long has your rage been bubbling under the surface? Seriously worried about your well being if text on a screen can bother you so much for you to behave the way you are here.
Still wanting another poster to join your and sweetcaroline's side? Trying to be up the numbers or something?
I'm sure this won't be your last reply to or about me. Thanks for showing your true colors when you can't get your own way or what you want ;-).

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 03:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese, Icy has to have the last word. She baits you into continuing to respond to her and over at QOL if you keep responding to her, her Thunder friend will ban you because he hates Adam as much as she does!


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 04:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

snifflese, Icy has to have the last word. She baits you into continuing to respond to her and over at QOL if you keep responding to her, her Thunder friend will ban you because he hates Adam as much as she does!


Thunder friend?! That again?! What is it to you? If I didn't know better, I think you are extremely butthurt that I like another type of music more than I like AL's or something. I'd rather like a great deal of music than just to focus on any one artist or band. I don't know why you continue to bring Thunder up. It makes you look very pathetic and you have an ax to grind about my being a fan of them? Is it because you are jealous that I talk about them to other posters?
Hates AL?! I haven't posted I hated AL. Not once, you couldn't find my posting that even if you tried.
You can't even keep your shitty stories straight about your ban. You say I helped you and your friends to be banned, then you posted you were banned for loving AL too much, then for being too postive, then outright blaming me for your ban, and those of your friends, and now you are saying you were banned because someone hates AL as much as I do? Are you that much out of your freaking mind? Keep digging your holes here, sweetcaroline. You are a liar, and a shitty one at that. You fall deeper and deeper every time. Again, it wasn't my fault that you were banned, that's been said loud and clear, but you would still rather put the blame on me.


Stick user not visiting Queenzone.com
Act ridiculous invite ridicule

Bohemian: 529 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 15:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How deluded must one be to get banned on a forum by moderators and still blame it on other posters on that forum. It either displays a complete lack of understanding of how forums work, or it implies believing in a conspiracy between posters and moderators.
Apart from that there is no reflection upon ones words and / or actions, trying to figure out if maybe, just maybe, it was deserved. I can't be the only one who spots the sheer arrogance and stubbornness this attitude entails.

A not uncommon side effect of such a deluded mind is attacking other posters with conclusions based upon sheer assumption of their motivation for posting something, because the deluded mind can't handle and won't accept the words of others at face value. Exaggeration, flat out lying, childish comparisons and more are used to distract from the fact that the deluded mind can't and won't engage in a rational discussion with proof based arguments for fear of self-confrontation. A huge psychological weakness which a lot of people on earth have but becomes most evident when posting on the internet. Know who you really are, know how you really behave and how it comes across and above all, know why you have grown to be like this. It requires a brave and open mind to really examine yourself and accept what you find and sadly most people aren't that brave. They just keep doing what they do and keep telling themselves that whatever happens is the fault of others or of people conspiring against them.
So many rational eyes are watching them post and post and post, seeing them exactly for what they are but they remain blissfully ignorant of their own irrational behavior. Like monkeys in a zoo.
I congratulate Icy upon keeping up the hard work in trying to reason with them. It's a lost battle of course as I have previously explained but it does provide more and more material for other readers to know exactly why to avoid these types of people.

Have fun y'all!


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stick wrote:

How deluded must one be to get banned on a forum by moderators and still blame it on other posters on that forum. It either displays a complete lack of understanding of how forums work, or it implies believing in a conspiracy between posters and moderators.
Apart from that there is no reflection upon ones words and / or actions, trying to figure out if maybe, just maybe, it was deserved. I can't be the only one who spots the sheer arrogance and stubbornness this attitude entails.

A not uncommon side effect of such a deluded mind is attacking other posters with conclusions based upon sheer assumption of their motivation for posting something, because the deluded mind can't handle and won't accept the words of others at face value. Exaggeration, flat out lying, childish comparisons and more are used to distract from the fact that the deluded mind can't and won't engage in a rational discussion with proof based arguments for fear of self-confrontation. A huge psychological weakness which a lot of people on earth have but becomes most evident when posting on the internet. Know who you really are, know how you really behave and how it comes across and above all, know why you have grown to be like this. It requires a brave and open mind to really examine yourself and accept what you find and sadly most people aren't that brave. They just keep doing what they do and keep telling themselves that whatever happens is the fault of others or of people conspiring against them.
So many rational eyes are watching them post and post and post, seeing them exactly for what they are but they remain blissfully ignorant of their own irrational behavior. Like monkeys in a zoo.
I congratulate Icy upon keeping up the hard work in trying to reason with them. It's a lost battle of course as I have previously explained but it does provide more and more material for other readers to know exactly why to avoid these types of people.

Have fun y'all!

It's so much easier for sweetcaroline to blame me than to admit or even understand that she was wrong. I have no idea why she was banned, I'm not in with what the admin/mod team does over there. I never have been and clearly I never will be in on it.
I agree with what you are posting here, even with the lost cause bit. I will not let all out lies said to be spread about me however.
To have the blame placed on me by her for her own wrong doing even after it was said not my fault...it's beyond petty. It's lies.


snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But who really cares after all this time!! What a waste of space to keep yapping about it!!! If that is all you have to concern yourself with, you a lucky lady! Most people have far more important issues to worry about. After 6 mos or so, the issue is over!