Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QAL in Australia and New Zealand

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 17:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stick, just to let you know, I am not deluded and I am not the person who stalks people from one internet site to another to bully them!

Sparkles user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese, I’ve also been reading on QOL and here since the beginning of this collaboration, approximately 6+years. And you are 100% correct in your assessment. icy just can not leave CNB alone. She has to respond to every single comment. It’s basically harassment. CNB can’t have an opinion, no matter what it is, that doesn’t get picked apart by icy. It’s very disturbing. She acts different over here (more cussing, swearing, calling names) than she does on QOL. CNB, maybe put icy on ignore at both forums like some have already done. This forum could be used for psych study.

snifflese user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks, Sparkles! I appreciate that! I am really not a nasty lady, but I have been extremely upset about Icy continuing her QOL antics here. I don't understand why there is so much animus towards anyone who likes QAL, but most especially towards CNB. It is stalking and that is what I told Icy in my first post here and it was the only reason I commented. She has gone after me here now and to a much lesser degree on QOL (I haven't posted there a lot, but sometimes I do and it is never pretty!), so I know how Icy is, but this situation is not good at all. I think ignore is a wonderful idea! It is a shame people can't discuss the collaboration without everyone getting their panties in a wad. QAL in no way detracts from the original Queen, it is an offshoot and wonderful that Queen music is out there all over again! I love Adam's voice, as it just speaks to me. Everyone is entitled to like who they like, And I love QAL! On a QAL thread there should be no problem with that remark! I agree with the Psych study!!!!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkles, so true! I should have left QOL a long time ago but I am stubborn. I was met with nastiness the first time I posted there because they have resented and demeaned Adam from the beginning. The ones who have gone to a QAL show have changed their tune but the ones who haven’t gone are still convinced that Adam cannot sing rock and is a bad fit. I have definitely been banned for being positive instead of negative and responding too much to you know who!

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 19:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We should both avoid "She who cannot be named" in the future! There is no point trying to speak with her or placate her, as she just doesn't get it and I am not used to people using such language when they address me and I don't care for it a bit! We are just providing fodder for her nastiness and I am tired of it. So, I will keep on reading and if there is anything worthwhile to comment about, then I might, otherwise I am on ignore for that one!

Stick user not visiting Queenzone.com
Act ridiculous invite ridicule

Bohemian: 529 posts

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweetcaroline, yes you are. You are everything I talked about and it's there for all to see on both forums. Nothing more and nothing less. People have been right about you from the start.but you just can't see it. You are one of those people who's had many, many chances in life to re-examine your way of looking at things but constantly ignored it and now it's too late. Your personality has grown and grown until it's simply stuck this way because of age and how our brains work. Everybody makes mistakes, more so in our youth if all goes well, but learning from them and admitting you were wrong becomes more and more difficult if you keep ignoring this very important fact of mental development. Maybe your parents kept telling you how great you are and that other people are morons, maybe you've made such important mistakes in the past that it blocked your view of yourself in the future, maybe you've been too alone for far too long, who knows. But whatever the case may be, you are stuck in your ways based upon life experiences that were never closely examined by you. This is who you came to be after years and years of moving forward without looking back or even thinking about what your past meant in relation to you. It's far from uncommon but a real pain in the ass for others to deal with. Ever seen an interview where the answer given isn't related to the question at all and it seems that the person that gave the answer is completely unaware of that fact? You have long since become that kind of person. You can't see it and if you could you would be different. This is not rocket science but psychology 101. My reason for posting this stuff is because one of the factors involved in such a development is a lack of people who try to make you aware of this. Once in a while someone has to tell you this because maybe, if it's pointed out often enough, there might still be a small chance that some of this will get through to you. It could only lead to self improvement. But usually. the people who bring this stuff up are seen as bastards who just want to criticize which is not that surprising because it's the way the person has always handled stuff like this. Ignore, it's not me it's you etc. The internet is full of it but it's always other people right? It can't be because of you right? And so we ramble on, day after day, night after night. Never knowing exactly who we are and why things happen to us. Yes, it takes a lot of effort and pain to break free from it, but in the end it's more than worth it. A clear view of yourself, other and the world (even if you don't like what you see) is more freeing than you can imagine right now. It's never perfect but every step forward is one to be proud of. Taking no steps at all or denying that not even one is needed is, in fact, deluded.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 19:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Stick, just to let you know, I am not deluded and I am not the person who stalks people from one internet site to another to bully them!

You are deluded. How many times are you going to accuse people of stalking you? You did that on QOL about another poster, and you have done it here twice about me after your two bans from QOL. Why do you keep doing this? This is a public message board. You were the one running here after your ban from QOL griping about that, and me. Your posts are all still here for anyone to see, I even bumped them recently when it was obvious you kept on changing your stories about why you felt you ended up banned. Why on Earth have you changed your stories so much? Easier for you to always blame me, isn't it? And someone stated as clear as it can get it wasn't my fault you were banned, but you still want to blame me. You want to say it's because of me a certain thread has so many pages since you returned to QOL. Hello, I am not the only person that was or is posting in there. Once again, prime example of you placing blame for any and everything you see fit.
I'd STFU about stalking and following people if I were you, especially considering you linked to a private pic of AL with his brother and nephew...something that never should have been spread on the internet, but that didn't stop you because according to you, nothing on the internet is private. Again, the irony and you are so quick to place blame at me.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 20:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Thanks, Sparkles! I appreciate that! I am really not a nasty lady, but I have been extremely upset about Icy continuing her QOL antics here. I don't understand why there is so much animus towards anyone who likes QAL, but most especially towards CNB. It is stalking and that is what I told Icy in my first post here and it was the only reason I commented. She has gone after me here now and to a much lesser degree on QOL (I haven't posted there a lot, but sometimes I do and it is never pretty!), so I know how Icy is, but this situation is not good at all. I think ignore is a wonderful idea! It is a shame people can't discuss the collaboration without everyone getting their panties in a wad. QAL in no way detracts from the original Queen, it is an offshoot and wonderful that Queen music is out there all over again! I love Adam's voice, as it just speaks to me. Everyone is entitled to like who they like, And I love QAL! On a QAL thread there should be no problem with that remark! I agree with the Psych study!!!!

No, you are nasty, at least to me. Poor sniffles with the snot and shit you spew. Your big mistake was coming here full of rage saying I should have been banned instead of sweetcaroline. Fact, you have been very hostile from me since you started here, and on QOL.
You have posted about ignoring my posts before, you haven't done so. I knew last night's posts wouldn't be your last reply to and about me.
Queen's music was always out there. AL isn't the God that some people make him out to be.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Sparkles, so true! I should have left QOL a long time ago but I am stubborn. I was met with nastiness the first time I posted there because they have resented and demeaned Adam from the beginning. The ones who have gone to a QAL show have changed their tune but the ones who haven’t gone are still convinced that Adam cannot sing rock and is a bad fit. I have definitely been banned for being positive instead of negative and responding too much to you know who!

Stubborn? No, I think you are stupid. You haven't changed one bit since you came back after your ban on QOL. Still playing the victim, and never admit that you did wrong. How many times have you gave different reasons for being banned? Implying I had something to do with it, and then blaming me outright? Really, you think you have been banned for being too postive and replying to me...good grief at how your stories continues to change.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

But who really cares after all this time!! What a waste of space to keep yapping about it!!! If that is all you have to concern yourself with, you a lucky lady! Most people have far more important issues to worry about. After 6 mos or so, the issue is over!

She keeps bringing it up as well, see above. She literally cannot keep her stories straight about why she was banned. I had no idea that she was banned until I came reading here, I even offered her help if I could have gave it to her about getting her back, but she got quite angry with me about that.
I don't mind disagreements. When things are said about me that are outright lies...sorry, not letting that slide. Now, she is saying she was banned for replying to me. I don't even know what her last reply to me was even about.
And there is no fucking need at all to have anyone assume how my personal life is or isn't. You went there last night. You want to disagree with me about the music, go right ahead. You want to assume about my personal life...not on. Not good. That's pretty fucked up.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stick wrote:

Sweetcaroline, yes you are. You are everything I talked about and it's there for all to see on both forums. Nothing more and nothing less. People have been right about you from the start.but you just can't see it. You are one of those people who's had many, many chances in life to re-examine your way of looking at things but constantly ignored it and now it's too late. Your personality has grown and grown until it's simply stuck this way because of age and how our brains work. Everybody makes mistakes, more so in our youth if all goes well, but learning from them and admitting you were wrong becomes more and more difficult if you keep ignoring this very important fact of mental development. Maybe your parents kept telling you how great you are and that other people are morons, maybe you've made such important mistakes in the past that it blocked your view of yourself in the future, maybe you've been too alone for far too long, who knows. But whatever the case may be, you are stuck in your ways based upon life experiences that were never closely examined by you. This is who you came to be after years and years of moving forward without looking back or even thinking about what your past meant in relation to you. It's far from uncommon but a real pain in the ass for others to deal with. Ever seen an interview where the answer given isn't related to the question at all and it seems that the person that gave the answer is completely unaware of that fact? You have long since become that kind of person. You can't see it and if you could you would be different. This is not rocket science but psychology 101. My reason for posting this stuff is because one of the factors involved in such a development is a lack of people who try to make you aware of this. Once in a while someone has to tell you this because maybe, if it's pointed out often enough, there might still be a small chance that some of this will get through to you. It could only lead to self improvement. But usually. the people who bring this stuff up are seen as bastards who just want to criticize which is not that surprising because it's the way the person has always handled stuff like this. Ignore, it's not me it's you etc. The internet is full of it but it's always other people right? It can't be because of you right? And so we ramble on, day after day, night after night. Never knowing exactly who we are and why things happen to us. Yes, it takes a lot of effort and pain to break free from it, but in the end it's more than worth it. A clear view of yourself, other and the world (even if you don't like what you see) is more freeing than you can imagine right now. It's never perfect but every step forward is one to be proud of. Taking no steps at all or denying that not even one is needed is, in fact, deluded.

Very well said. I know I had to grow a thicker skin and learn. I am a work in progress. We all are.

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 21:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Stick! I honestly thought you were writing about Icy, esp. when you went into the part about not realizing the answer had nothing to do with the question. Bingo!!! Interesting to see several folks looking at the exact same situation and walking away with completely different perspectives. I guess we will have to cordially agree to disagree! One last remark to Icy. It was not that I thought only she should be banned at QOL, just that if CNB was, then I thought she was the other precipitating factor. If neither was banned, that would be OK, too. I didn't feel it was fair that just one of them got banned! Just to make sure she understands I was not after her alone. It was either all or nothing!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 16 Jan 18, 22:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Hey Stick! I honestly thought you were writing about Icy, esp. when you went into the part about not realizing the answer had nothing to do with the question. Bingo!!! Interesting to see several folks looking at the exact same situation and walking away with completely different perspectives. I guess we will have to cordially agree to disagree! One last remark to Icy. It was not that I thought only she should be banned at QOL, just that if CNB was, then I thought she was the other precipitating factor. If neither was banned, that would be OK, too. I didn't feel it was fair that just one of them got banned! Just to make sure she understands I was not after her alone. It was either all or nothing!

Nope. You specifically stated I should have been banned instead of sweetcaroline. Your posts erm rages are all there and quoted for the record. You have been upset/angry with me simply because your friend was banned, and I wasn't.
Thing is, I literally do not know why sweetcaroline was banned. But I doubt it was for replying to me. I didn't even see her last posts before her ban. I think she said here soon after her ban that she thought I should be the one to update about the tour, since I hated it so much. Which isn't true. I don't hate these shows or even hate AL. I dislike the crown, bike, couch, cape...I don't think I will ever like it. But I loved Save Me. I had high hopes for IL and SYW. Dang, I thought that was more than finnnee, and it was actually pretty good. I was sad when it didn't last. Honestly, I'm sad there's even less Freddie in these shows than ever before. I love Roger singing DOOL, and Brian singing LOML. That is the highlights for me, always have been going back as to concerts with PR.
But oh well I'm not a Queen fan in some people's eyes. The very people who know me the least have the most to say about me in many ways.

Posted: 17 Jan 18, 00:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are right, I read what I wrote and I neglected to put in the too! (I meant to!) If one deserved it, then the other one did also and I stand by that, as you always say!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 17 Jan 18, 01:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are right, I read what I wrote and I neglected to put in the too! (I meant to!) If one deserved it, then the other one did also and I stand by that, as you always say!

I know full what you posted, still there in the post that I replied to. You felt and you stated I ought to have been banned, not a ban for both sweetcaroline and myself. You have made it perfectly clear how you felt, and how you still feel about me. See your posts above. You have been very hostile and you have become personal with me more than once. And then you try to call me out for calling you a dumb cow after your many rants to and about me and becoming way too personal about and to me. Yea, things got heated between us here and on QOL, but there is never a need for anyone to throw back in my face what I've been through because of homophobia. I didn't go into detail about that for pity or attention. You went there about me. You said in this very thread that I 'must be a very lonely person as anyone combative on line can't be that fun to know in real life" So you see, you sure have dropped your digs towards me in your time here. More than digs, you have turned this personal. I doubt you even know much of what and how I feel outside of Q+AL threads. You said yourself you rarely post, but your mind is sure made up about me. I'd gladly discuss and ask about the music with you or anyone, but guess you would rather say you will ingore me. So be it, please leave the personal stuff out of it. I don't know what you are trying to do by bringing certain things up. A very low way of trying to score points. Yup, I called you a dumb cow, sniffle nose, but you take a long look at your history here and then tell me what was/is worse being said between you and I? You came here being mad/upset be your friend was banned. You wanted me to banned from both boards. What you are trying to do is so obvious. Sorry, but your own posts are tripping you up.
I don't think if one person is guilty another person must be guilty as well. It's not how things work at times. It's not ever that simple or easy.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 18 Jan 18, 03:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One month from today QAL is back — down under!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 18 Jan 18, 04:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Psst, sweetcaroline/CNB. You are now copying, pasting and repeating yourself. Two of the same exact posts by you on two different boards.
;-) I won't tell snifflese, honest! :P

Posted: 18 Jan 18, 17:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are harassing and baiting!! They are not the same board and who cares! Why do you have to say anything? Then you complain when someone calls you out and it is your own behavior that dictates that!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 18 Jan 18, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are harassing and baiting!! They are not the same board and who cares! Why do you have to say anything? Then you complain when someone calls you out and it is your own behavior that dictates that!!

Actually, I was being sarcastic above. But in you come to defend sweetcaroline and to point fingers at me...once again.
And you are just so innocent, right? Of course both boards are not the same, funny how you bring things from here to over there?
You make it very clear you want me banned from both boards. Your jig is up, and it was from your first couple of posts.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 18, 13:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

What no link to Adam Lambert in his pink jacket?

And didn't you post something earlier about it being just over a month away?

Guess we're due another soon saying less than a month away!