Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QAL in Australia and New Zealand

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 18, 20:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

One month from today QAL is back — down under!


What no link to Adam Lambert in his pink jacket?

And didn't you post something earlier about it being just over a month away?

Guess we're due another soon saying less than a month away!

Pretty sure there will be countdowns and plenty of them ;-)


SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 18, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I see you are pulling your old bait and switch routine again over at QOL. Sorry, I’m not going to fall for it again. Go ahead with your criticism and bullying. I know what you are up to!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 18, 20:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, I see you are pulling your old bait and switch routine again over at QOL. Sorry, I’m not going to fall for it again. Go ahead with your criticism and bullying. I know what you are up to!


No bait and switch from me. If you have anything to say about me from over there, why not say it over there?
Once again, you are pointing fingers my way from over there to here.
I see what you are doing. Every time you have a gripe about me from over there, you take it elsewhere. Used to be Amazon forums, and I guess since your bans from QOL, you still take things to here, even though you are back on QOL. Don't have the guts to say it over there or something?
As you said about being a second mom to AL. You don't know how pathetic you are when you said that. He doesn't need or want you to constantly defend, promote and protect him.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 18, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha! Ha! I knew it wouldn’t take long for you to follow me here! LOLOL

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 18, 21:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Ha! Ha! I knew it wouldn’t take long for you to follow me here! LOLOL


Yet, you are the one mentioned my name above, fact. Follow you here, I've been here before, fact. I've been here all along dear ;-). I'm pretty sure we have replied to each other before, fact.
Don't tell me you are just noticing it? Were you trying bait me by mentioning my name, that and you trying to turn the tables and shift blame to me again. Good luck with that, Because it's obvious what you are doing, I hate to break it to you ;-).
You really are something else. Keep on trying to mother hen AL and promote AL.


SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jan 18, 00:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, why must you always have to get the last word on every forum? Try letting it go once in awhile. You do that with me and everyone! Let it go already!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jan 18, 00:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, why must you always have to get the last word on every forum? Try letting it go once in awhile. You do that with me and everyone! Let it go already!


Why did you bring me up? You stirred the pot above once again by bringing my name and your gripes from QOL to over here once again. And you say I can't let anything go? This from you who has made excuses on top of excuses and all out lies countless times on both boards.
How about you taking some responsibility for the shit you post instead of always blaming me? That's a tactic you use time and time again. You are so bloody oblivious to what you do. It's very obvious why you do it, because you can't take any responsibility for your own crap and it's so much easier for you to play the blame game.
God help you if you really think you are a "second mom" to AL as you posted over there earlier today. It goes deeper than that, because you must always defend, promote and protect him even at the expense of Freddie. You aren't a mom like figure at all to AL at all, you are beyond creepy that you feel that way, and to go as far as to post it is on another level. Do you want to post here what you did earlier today on QOL when the crown fell off AL during the bows at the Chicago show when Brian put it back on AL as a symbol that Brian and Roger felt like AL deserved to wear the crown? The way you think and state your POVs so much of the time is pretty fucked up to be blunt.
Then you come running time and time again over here saying what you couldn't get away with over there. If you have an issue with my opinions or me from over there, don't come running here to try start crap. At least have the guts to keep it over there. But oh no, you would rather claim I'm following and stalking you, even though you brought me up in your above post as you have done many times before.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jan 18, 06:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is there maybe a problem with people who always "promote, defend, and protect Freddie?" I think it is creepy that you act as Freddie's personal savior all the time. How is that any different than Caroline? You take umbrage at everything. If Brian put the stupid crown on Adam's head, then they must think he should be wearing it. If that means they think he deserves it, so what? Why would that bother you? Why don't you e-mail Brian and pose these questions to him? Also the question about why Adam is singing the end of WWTLF? I guess Brian and Roger think it is time and instead of browbeating Caroline, who certainly doesn't know, go ask Brian and Roger. They are the only people who could possible answer you! You won't be happy until poor Caroline is posting nowhere. You can't get away with your nastiness on QOL, but boy do you bring it here! There is only one person running to "start crap here" and it is you! Caroline has posted nothing but the fact that QAL starts in a month, a totally innocuous remark, one that a reasonable person should not have a problem with. That remark results in the above tirade. WHY??? Caroline doesn't post any "shit" about you, but you sure sling handfuls at her. Too bad there are no mods here. Just let her post, she isn't hurting you, and leave her alone. She isn't talking specifically to you. I doubt she ever wants to talk to you as it doesn't end well. But you can't seem to leave her alone. It is really disturbing. I don't even know Caroline, but after reading all your attacks on her for the last couple years, it is just upsetting. Why don't you go find someone else to torment?

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jan 18, 07:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Is there maybe a problem with people who always "promote, defend, and protect Freddie?" I think it is creepy that you act as Freddie's personal savior all the time. How is that any different than Caroline? You take umbrage at everything. If Brian put the stupid crown on Adam's head, then they must think he should be wearing it. If that means they think he deserves it, so what? Why would that bother you? Why don't you e-mail Brian and pose these questions to him? Also the question about why Adam is singing the end of WWTLF? I guess Brian and Roger think it is time and instead of browbeating Caroline, who certainly doesn't know, go ask Brian and Roger. They are the only people who could possible answer you! You won't be happy until poor Caroline is posting nowhere. You can't get away with your nastiness on QOL, but boy do you bring it here! There is only one person running to "start crap here" and it is you! Caroline has posted nothing but the fact that QAL starts in a month, a totally innocuous remark, one that a reasonable person should not have a problem with. That remark results in the above tirade. WHY??? Caroline doesn't post any "shit" about you, but you sure sling handfuls at her. Too bad there are no mods here. Just let her post, she isn't hurting you, and leave her alone. She isn't talking specifically to you. I doubt she ever wants to talk to you as it doesn't end well. But you can't seem to leave her alone. It is really disturbing. I don't even know Caroline, but after reading all your attacks on her for the last couple years, it is just upsetting. Why don't you go find someone else to torment?



Is there a problem with some Glamberts who can't get their own way and you and sweetcaroline are proof of what happens when you can't get what you want. Without a doubt. I've seen your and sweetcaroline's true colors. Screaming that I'm to blame, saying I should have been banned...all because you both want your own ways. That's what the difference is, do you see me going on about how gorgeous, good looking the members of Queen were? Do you see me spouting shit that I think of myself as Lambert's second mother? Tell you what, no you don't and no you can't. That's just a couple of major difference between sweetcaroline and I. One minute saying how gorgeous, sexy and good looking she thinks AL is, and then boom the post from her as as second mother to AL. That's pretty fucked up right there. I'd like to see what she has to say about that, but once again, easier to point fingers at me again.
This is a Queen board unless that escaped your attention. All the time on a Queen board and what? You both made less than 50 posts about Queen with Freddie since you joined both boards, unless it comparing it to AL. Freddie's and ALs voice sounding alike for example in the last day or so. The voices aren't anything alike.
My question was about the end of Bohemian Rhapsody, not WWTLF for the record. Should have been clear enough, but I guess not for you.
Sweetcaroline has come here time and time with her gripes about QOL, she did it above once again in case you missed it above. Not only gripes, but all out lies she has said and spread about me.
Who called the red alert for you to come here with you instantly jumping on my back about your views that I should have been banned instead of your friend? You. Who has sunk so low as to get personal with me? You. Who has thrown back in my face when I posted about homophobia? You. Don't even try to pretend to be oh so innocent, because you aren't. Nice try, though.
You are not fooling anyone, snifflese. You jump to many conclusions based on what you think you know. I doubt you know the full story, because I don't even know it. You judge me for what you think you know. Your mistake here was coming here saying I should have been banned instead of your friend...in your first or second post you made here.
Your fucked up posts are still here, so don't even try to shift the blame on me, especially as you don't have the full story.
You can't leave me alone although you said you weren't gonna reply to my posts, sweetcaroline said she was gonna ignore me no matter what...hmmm funny how that goes.
Go ask Brian and Roger? No thanks, I'm sure they are busy enough. But I can and I will ask questions on both boards, and that's not up to you.
Upsetting you? Like I give a fuck. The day I throw back a personal experience in your face the way you have done to me, yea, then you can say you are upset with what I post. Until then a couple of things. Get used to me being on both boards, get ready for my POVs that I will state and share, because I can and I will ;-).




snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jan 18, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

State your POV all you want because no one wants to listen to it as it makes no sense. What is it I want? I have no agenda and don't care who likes Freddie or the QAL collaboration or if you like Adam. I just hate the way you jump on people in general and go off on a tirade, which is nonsensical, and especially how you have it out for Caroline. Listen to yourself! There are some Adam sites where there are a lot of older ladies and they do call themselves his second Mom. It is kind of cute that they worry about him. Nothing creepy at all! What is creepy is you being the big defender of Freddie, saying singers can't sing particular songs and making him out to be some kind of saint. That is a much bigger issue to me. Why in the world should a dead person be the center of a concert, which is the only thing that would make you happy. I just don't understand. Sure you can love Freddie, but you have taken that way beyond what is normal. Everything Adam does or sings is somehow a perceived slight to Freddie!

Sick of the ban thing. The way you go after people, you should be banned on here and if Caroline got banned on QOL, you should also have been banned. You add no value to any board, all you do is ask ridiculous questions half the time that no one but Brian or Roger could answer and here you are just plain nasty. If you don't think your last post was nasty, then you just don't get it. It is one thing to state your opinion and another to state it in the belligerent, nasty, accusatory way that you have. Don't like people calling you out, then don't be like that. Adopt your fake QOL persona here too, as it would be slightly more pleasant!

Sparkles user not visiting Queenzone.com


add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jan 18, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

icy, people judge you by what you post. Your own words. And you are a very angry person for some reason. You don’t treat anyone else the way you treat CNB. Have you ever went back and reread your own posts? You are very belligerent and hypocritical. Why can’t you just let CNB post whatever she wants? If there is a problem, alert the mods and they will take care of it. This is a Queen + Adam Lambert forum. Not just a Queen forum. If people want to talk about how much they love Adam Lambert, that is what this forum is for. Also, the number of posts means jack shit. Who cares if it’s 50 or 5000? Also, if someone states that Freddie and Adam have some things in common, again who cares? Why do you take offense at so many things? Personally, I’m glad Adam is singing all of BoRhap. I hope it continues on the next leg. I also hope they remove those hideous “dayos” in the encore. I hate that part.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jan 18, 20:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

State your POV all you want because no one wants to listen to it as it makes no sense. What is it I want? I have no agenda and don't care who likes Freddie or the QAL collaboration or if you like Adam. I just hate the way you jump on people in general and go off on a tirade, which is nonsensical, and especially how you have it out for Caroline. Listen to yourself! There are some Adam sites where there are a lot of older ladies and they do call themselves his second Mom. It is kind of cute that they worry about him. Nothing creepy at all! What is creepy is you being the big defender of Freddie, saying singers can't sing particular songs and making him out to be some kind of saint. That is a much bigger issue to me. Why in the world should a dead person be the center of a concert, which is the only thing that would make you happy. I just don't understand. Sure you can love Freddie, but you have taken that way beyond what is normal. Everything Adam does or sings is somehow a perceived slight to Freddie!

Sick of the ban thing. The way you go after people, you should be banned on here and if Caroline got banned on QOL, you should also have been banned. You add no value to any board, all you do is ask ridiculous questions half the time that no one but Brian or Roger could answer and here you are just plain nasty. If you don't think your last post was nasty, then you just don't get it. It is one thing to state your opinion and another to state it in the belligerent, nasty, accusatory way that you have. Don't like people calling you out, then don't be like that. Adopt your fake QOL persona here too, as it would be slightly more pleasant!


Do you think you speak for everyone else? You don't.
You listen to yourself. The one who came here just to defend sweetcaroline and to bitch me out. Things you still do.
Try to read and take in what I post if you can. Where have I ever said I wanted Freddie to be the center of the show? I've never said that. I said I'd like to see Freddie shown more than he has been with the last two tours. Go look it up, my posts are still on both boards. Keep continuing to twist things if it feels it helps your case. It makes you seem pathetic the way you always twist what is in my posts.


Sick of the ban thing. Says you who came here spouting your shit about I should have been banned instead. You are doing again in your post here. It's been said her ban wasn't my responsibility, it was hers, so how do you leap to the conclusion it should have been both of us banned? Do tell. Did sweetcaroline give you her part of the story or something? Because I don't know what the hell caused it, only she and someone else knows what happened. Her story about it kept changing every time she felt like it. Everything from being too postive, loving AL too much, for replying to me all according to her.
What do add to any Queen boards besides bitching at me, defending your friend, and bigging up AL? Not all that much.
I ask people questions because I like learning about things and getting their views on things. It should be that simple to figure out.
It's funny as hell you and sweetcaroline let out the bitterness you have about me from QOL to spill out here. Right from the get go. It's always easier for you both to point fingers at me than to admit to any wrong doing.
One thing I am not is fake. I'm not going to change the way I think and feel to make two little butthurt Glamberts feel better. If you don't like what I post, don't read or reply to it. Don't be such a bitch as to throw things back in my face the way you have, especially about a personal issue. You lost your game as soon as you started to post here. You don't have to agree with me, but stop with the innocent act you and sweetcaroline are trying to put across here.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jan 18, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkles wrote:

icy, people judge you by what you post. Your own words. And you are a very angry person for some reason. You don’t treat anyone else the way you treat CNB. Have you ever went back and reread your own posts? You are very belligerent and hypocritical. Why can’t you just let CNB post whatever she wants? If there is a problem, alert the mods and they will take care of it. This is a Queen + Adam Lambert forum. Not just a Queen forum. If people want to talk about how much they love Adam Lambert, that is what this forum is for. Also, the number of posts means jack shit. Who cares if it’s 50 or 5000? Also, if someone states that Freddie and Adam have some things in common, again who cares? Why do you take offense at so many things? Personally, I’m glad Adam is singing all of BoRhap. I hope it continues on the next leg. I also hope they remove those hideous “dayos” in the encore. I hate that part.

I'm not angry. I'm not going to let lies said about me and to be spread about me. That's my main concern with sweetcaroline. She and I will probably never agree on much and that's perfectly fine with me. Even after it was stated as clear as it could get, there is blame she is trying to place on my shoulders. That's not on. No one would like it if lies were said and spread about them, right? That's my main issue about her.




SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 18, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So if Roger chooses not to sing TATDOOL at the upcoming QAL shows in New Zealand and Australia is Icy going to write 5,000 posts constantly bitching about it? One would think that is the only worthwhile song written by Queen!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 18, 19:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

So if Roger chooses not to sing TATDOOL at the upcoming QAL shows in New Zealand and Australia is Icy going to write 5,000 posts constantly bitching about it? One would think that is the only worthwhile song written by Queen!


The very fact you use that song and my feelings about it to shit stir is unbelievable. You have absolutely no understanding of the song at all, apparently.
Where did I ever say it was the only worthwhile song written by Queen? Queen didn't write the song by the way, Roger Taylor did. Try to get your facts straight before sniping at me.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 18, 20:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know Roger wrote that song so you should be “sniping” at him when he chooses not to sing it! LOL

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 18, 21:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I know Roger wrote that song so you should be “sniping” at him when he chooses not to sing it! LOL


Above you said one wouldn't know if it's the only worthwhile song written by Queen. So I doubt you did know that Roger wrote it.
I'm not sniping at Roger for not singing it. I'd like to see and hear him sing it more, especially if this will be the last shows of Q+AL. If you can't even even try to understand the first things about that song, you have your head in the sand.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 18, 21:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know exactly what that song is about. I’ve watched or listened to every sirgle show that Adam performed with the Queen guys ever since the American Idol finale on May 20, 2009!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 18, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I know exactly what that song is about. I’ve watched or listened to every sirgle show that Adam performed with the Queen guys ever since the American Idol finale on May 20, 2009!


What is the song about? Can you say without looking it up?

So what if you have watched and listened to every single show that Q+AL has performed? I don't know what that has to do with DOOL and what we are discussing? But I will bite.
IMO, DOOL was a great part of the shows when it was included. I will always think of that and LOML as the highlights and my personal favorite parts. It sure beats AL wearing a crown, cape, crawling around onstage, the tacky and done to death banter, AL on Frank's head.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 18, 23:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam doesn’t have to wear a crown or a cape or sit on a couch or a robot or crawl around or talk to the audience. He could just stand in front of a mic like Sam, Adele and Ed Sheeran do and still be a thousand
times more magnificent than those three people are. He does what he does because he is an entertainer and wants to have fun with the audience!