Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 05:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

WWTLF is Adam’s song! Absolutely gorgeous! When he hits that super high note, it is glorious! I don’t think there is anyone else who can do that—that I know of.


Jesus, you're killing me. I can actually say with confidence you are personally deterring human beings from liking Adam Lambert. Which is in total opposition to your intention. Please stop.

I am a fan of Adam's WWTLF. Immensely enjoy it. But for fuck's sake, it's not Adam's song. And yes there are others who can do it.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 05:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

WWTLF is Adam’s song! Absolutely gorgeous! When he hits that super high note, it is glorious! I don’t think there is anyone else who can do that—that I know of.


Jesus, you're killing me. I can actually say with confidence you are personally deterring human beings from liking Adam Lambert. Which is in total opposition to your intention. Please stop.

I am a fan of Adam's WWTLF. Immensely enjoy it. But for fuck's sake, it's not Adam's song. And yes there are others who can do it.


Others have done it. My favorite other than the Queen one is the Seal performance.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 06:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shame on you, Icy, for your nasty remarks!

Save Me! Save Me! Save Me! Save Me! Save Me!

Not everything is about you! That dedication to the victims of violence was a special and beautiful and very emotional performance—not trying too hard or sounding like a goat. Shame on heartless, selfish you!


runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 06:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SC has completely lost it by now. Just saying.......WWTLF sung by the Joker with red her with a goats voice. Aswful crap. There is no bad musical like that top contain this shit. Unlistenable bullcrap

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 06:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And you are despicable like your girlfriend icy!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 08:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

And you are despicable like your girlfriend icy!



Oh dear. You are 70+ years old, and you are behaving like a brat.
Gee, eat a cookie and drink some juice or something.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Shame on you, Icy, for your nasty remarks!

Save Me! Save Me! Save Me! Save Me! Save Me!

Not everything is about you! That dedication to the victims of violence was a special and beautiful and very emotional performance—not trying too hard or sounding like a goat. Shame on heartless, selfish you!


Shame on me how exactly? You posted two versions of the same song. Given your post after that saying for me. I bet you you would have kept on posting AL singing it from other shows to spam and bait. As you have done before and turned around and it was 'for me'.
Save you alright, because I think you need help.
Shame on you for what you do. Heartless and selfish am I? Look at how bratty you behave when you can't get what you want. I actually didn't click on the link where AL dedicated to song. But I've seen it before, and more often than not, I do think with that particular song, it does come across as he is trying too hard and he lacks emo while singing it. I said nothing offensive about it. But ok, I'm heartless and selfish according to you. Where did I say anything was about me?
You really need to calm down.



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 08:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only thing that those two links prove is that the ladyboy cannot sing to save his life, looks like a twat has no feel and is completely off timing wise. You can even see the "WTF" moments in Brians face. Keep the links coming-got another one for "Enter Sandman" or the epic "Whole lotta love" - spread em and your tool idol will be glad to get a laugh

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 09:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

The only thing that those two links prove is that the ladyboy cannot sing to save his life, looks like a twat has no feel and is completely off timing wise. You can even see the "WTF" moments in Brians face. Keep the links coming-got another one for "Enter Sandman" or the epic "Whole lotta love" - spread em and your tool idol will be glad to get a laugh


Now you really are delusional, Brian loves it and has said so many times, and I haven't clicked the links but the one mentioned with the dedication to the nightclub victims is my favourite and to say he can't sing after watching that proves you know jack about singing. You really do sound idiotic keep saying that.


runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 12:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I told you about 1000 times before: Being able to hit a high not does not mean someone can sing. Lamebert has no feel and no timing. He is singing like he is reading the phonebook. Offtiming - sure that is "intentional" by your disgusting Glamtart standards. The guy in insulting good taste. He is horrid

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

I told you about 1000 times before: Being able to hit a high not does not mean someone can sing. Lamebert has no feel and no timing. He is singing like he is reading the phonebook. Offtiming - sure that is "intentional" by your disgusting Glamtart standards. The guy in insulting good taste. He is horrid


There was no off timing in that performance and there was plenty of feeling, knowing the reason for the dedication I imagine it hit home big time for him. You might not see it but plenty do and love that performance so what you personally think doesn't really matter. And where did I mention any high notes?



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 12:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"so what you personally think does not matter" - but what you and you sad lil Glamtart freaks are thinking is the fucking law or what? Go back to your cave watch your fat shitfaced idol with his annoying whining womans voice and get the fuck outta here. The WWTLF version is horrid and dedicating this to the vicrims is mocking them as well as the Queen fans. Sad

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only mocking that is sad and even beyond sad is yours. Such hate for another human being!

Why?



rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 13:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

"so what you personally think does not matter" - but what you and you sad lil Glamtart freaks are thinking is the fucking law or what? Go back to your cave watch your fat shitfaced idol with his annoying whining womans voice and get the fuck outta here. The WWTLF version is horrid and dedicating this to the vicrims is mocking them as well as the Queen fans. Sad


No idea how you could say that was mocking the victims, and when I said what you personally think doesn't matter I meant in the scheme of things QAL related, the same as it wouldn't matter if I thought U2 were utter crap, it's just an opinion by one person not a fact.



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 14:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You thinking Lamebert can sing doesnt matter as well. YOu just bring it acreoss as fact with your so called "Musical knowledge" which ist nonsense

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 14:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TBH: Dedicating a song called "Who wants to Live forever" to victims of a tragedy is pretty tasteless....

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

TBH: Dedicating a song called "Who wants to Live forever" to victims of a tragedy is pretty tasteless....


Well out of all the comments on that video no one actually said that regardless of liking or not liking it so people obviously didn't see it the way you did. Since I'm not the one who decided to dedicate it I can't speak for how they meant it but since the people shot were gay I'm certain they didn't mean anything tasteless by it.



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 14:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WHat kind of difference does it make if the people shot were gay??????

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WWTLF is a beautiful song which speaks about life and death. They were honoring people who have been victims of violence, not only about gay people. What did you want them to use as a dedication — another one bites the dust?


runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 15:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol your first good joke on here - would have been equally non-fitting