Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

WHat kind of difference does it make if the people shot were gay??????


None as a tragedy except it makes it even less likely it was meant in a tasteless way since Freddie was and Adam is gay.


SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh? Was Freddie gay? Was he a “ladyboy” too? Seems a lot of idiots in this forum are in total denial of that fact.

They need to move on and post on Marc Martel forums since they are so offended by Adam’s sexuality.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 16:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Oh? Was Freddie gay? Was he a “ladyboy” too? Seems a lot of idiots in this forum are in total denial of that fact.

They need to move on and post on Marc Martel forums since they are so offended by Adam’s sexuality.


Who on QZ Queen boards has ever denied that Freddie was gay, snce you say alot of people are denial about it? No one here has ever denied anything about Freddie's sexuality.
The things you come up with. WWTLF is Adam's song. People have denied about Freddie's sexuality...in less than a day.
I think you are nuts. You just want to shit stir.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’m not gay so I don’t understand idolizing one man despite his sexuality and constantly bashing another one because of it. I have never heard Adam calling other men “darling” like Freddie did so what makes Freddie “macho” and Adam a “ladyboy?”




Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I’m not gay so I don’t understand idolizing one man despite his sexuality and constantly bashing another one because of it. I have never heard Adam calling other men “darling” like Freddie did so what makes Freddie “macho” and Adam a “ladyboy?”




I don't understand how you can say alot of people are in denial about Freddie's sexuality. You have no proof that was ever stated here.
Freddie and AL are two different people. Does it bother you Freddie called other men darling?
Not everyone, gay or not will act the same. Surely you should know that...but obviously you don't, so it's much easier for you once again to judge Queen fans on a Queen board and be so wrong doing it.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Clearly it's because Lambert doesn't have a moustache. Fred's tache was so powerful it recently travelled back in time to 1977 to appear in the WWRY video. When Lambert does grow a moustache it is weak and feeble and cannot time travel or partake in secret Zoroastrian rituals, as Fred's did or does or will.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 17:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

Clearly it's because Lambert doesn't have a moustache. Fred's tache was so powerful it recently travelled back in time to 1977 to appear in the WWRY video. When Lambert does grow a moustache it is weak and feeble and cannot time travel or partake in secret Zoroastrian rituals, as Fred's did or does or will.


Careful. Sweetcaroline might just believe that LOL.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 17:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly, good one! LOL !!!!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 17:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Holly, good one! LOL !!!!!


That stache...was so magnificent, spectacular, gorgeous, and even talented!
XD

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 18:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is nothing strange at all about this moustache wallpaper. It's all completely normal and you would not at all be completely crazy to have it in your house :)

http://www.ilovewallpaper.co.uk/images/fine-decor-movember-moustache-wallpaper-black-silver-fd31189-p762-940_image.jpg


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 18, 18:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I actually like it haha.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts
add to buddy list send PM

runner_70 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 18, 04:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

apaaling that the paragrapgh written on the real queen is as long as the one about Lamebird - Stupid f***

runner_70 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 18, 04:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Oh? Was Freddie gay? Was he a “ladyboy” too? Seems a lot of idiots in this forum are in total denial of that fact.

They need to move on and post on Marc Martel forums since they are so offended by Adam’s sexuality.


1 yes he was
2 no he wasnt he was a top notch musician
3 yes MM is wiping the floor with the asian ladyboy tosser

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 18, 08:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

apaaling that the paragrapgh written on the real queen is as long as the one about Lamebird - Stupid f***


What, would you have preferred Queen's paragraph was shorter?



rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 18, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Oh? Was Freddie gay? Was he a “ladyboy” too? Seems a lot of idiots in this forum are in total denial of that fact.

They need to move on and post on Marc Martel forums since they are so offended by Adam’s sexuality.


1 yes he was
2 no he wasnt he was a top notch musician
3 yes MM is wiping the floor with the asian ladyboy tosser


Yeah just wait until MM has finished re recording the entire Queen catalogue and the Queen fans have said he's like a better version of Freddie (I didn't make that up, someone put it under a video along with a lot of other similar crap) then you'll really have something to complain about. At least no one's gonna compare Adam that way since his voice is so different.

And since when was he asian, I must have missed that part.



SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 18, 09:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No way is MM better than Freddie! He has very little stage presence.

Adam is as American as apple pie so I don’t get the “Asian” comment either!


SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 18, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It doesn’t matter how long the write up is but what is written in it. Queen is given appropriate accolades for its 4 decade history!



Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 18, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Oh? Was Freddie gay? Was he a “ladyboy” too? Seems a lot of idiots in this forum are in total denial of that fact.

They need to move on and post on Marc Martel forums since they are so offended by Adam’s sexuality.


1 yes he was
2 no he wasnt he was a top notch musician
3 yes MM is wiping the floor with the asian ladyboy tosser


Yeah just wait until MM has finished re recording the entire Queen catalogue and the Queen fans have said he's like a better version of Freddie (I didn't make that up, someone put it under a video along with a lot of other similar crap) then you'll really have something to complain about. At least no one's gonna compare Adam that way since his voice is so different.

And since when was he asian, I must have missed that part.



As we all know runner 3 and a half is a half backed cupcake, but he is also homophobic and probably racist, so the Asian ladyboy comment is in keeping with his limited mind set

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 18, 10:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

As we all know runner 3 and a half is a half backed cupcake, but he is also homophobic and probably racist, so the Asian ladyboy comment is in keeping with his limited mind set


Yeah, it seems to be his default, ladyboy, goat, now Asian - I've never seen an Asian with red hair and freckles but he's not one to let facts get in the way when he sees an opportunity for an insult.