Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Aug 18, 01:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It was great to see “George” looking so happy and healthy.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Aug 18, 02:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We also have tickets to see Simple Minds on October 12.

Those Brits sure are known for their music. But George said he grew up being a fan of Gladys Knight.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts

Posted: 09 Aug 18, 03:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

It was great to see “George” looking so happy and healthy.

Yes. I don't mean looks wise, but I think he's better than ever. Good for him :-).

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Aug 18, 14:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Adam might have had some input for the set list on the QAL tours. I know for sure they liked his ideas for color scheme. For the 2014 tour the predominant color was GOLD and for the latest tour with the robot, starting in 2017, they were emphasizing the color RED. That’s why Adam dyed his hair bright red. But after awhile he found it was getting too messy, red on his pillows, etc. so he got rid of the red.

I don’t know who decided on the song “Lucy,” but I think it fit better than WWFM. I saw them when they were doing Two FUX. It certainly was quirky and not a hit, but was light and fun and I liked the background graphics they were using.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 09 Aug 18, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sc trying to big up AL again. The annoying wanker has nothing to say. I am sure he us getting a fix salary per Show which might not be so shabby and thats about it..

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Aug 18, 23:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is a quote somewhere about the gold theme. What is this thing about “bigging up?” Adam doesn’t need to be bigged up!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 10 Aug 18, 00:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, what is bigging up? You asked what he might have contributed and she replied. Don't ask a question if you don't require an answer. I know for sure he chose the colors and if you notice he and Brian always match with cool outfits. That is not bigging up, as it is a statement of fact. I am sure Adam has lots of ideas regarding music, staging and perhaps what is being sung. He is not the type of person who allows others to lead him along, although he would also do that if that is what Brian and Roger wanted. He has said that, and he has said it is so nice that they allow him his input and they listen to it. You are nuts if you think he has nothing to do with the shows. He staged all of his Idol performances and his tours and is very knowledgeable about the business at this point in his life. They are not just paying him to stand there and sing. I know it bothers you to think he has input, but I am sure he has lots of contributions because that is how he works. If you are the frontman, your input is critical since you are the focal point to some degree. Why does the fact that he is allowed to participate in show decisions bother you so much? Why are you always criticizing and minimizing his role?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 10 Aug 18, 01:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, what is bigging up? You asked what he might have contributed and she replied. Don't ask a question if you don't require an answer. I know for sure he chose the colors and if you notice he and Brian always match with cool outfits. That is not bigging up, as it is a statement of fact. I am sure Adam has lots of ideas regarding music, staging and perhaps what is being sung. He is not the type of person who allows others to lead him along, although he would also do that if that is what Brian and Roger wanted. He has said that, and he has said it is so nice that they allow him his input and they listen to it. You are nuts if you think he has nothing to do with the shows. He staged all of his Idol performances and his tours and is very knowledgeable about the business at this point in his life. They are not just paying him to stand there and sing. I know it bothers you to think he has input, but I am sure he has lots of contributions because that is how he works. If you are the frontman, your input is critical since you are the focal point to some degree. Why does the fact that he is allowed to participate in show decisions bother you so much? Why are you always criticizing and minimizing his role?

Why ask me what bigging up is when I haven't even mentioned it n my post? Ask runner, he is the one who mentioned it above. I think you ndd up confused with runner and I.
Gee, did I not reply quick enough or something? I've been busy packing and unpacking nearly 13 years of my life for weeks if not months lately. If I replied sooner, I might have been accused of stalking. Gee, I can't win, can I?
Color scheme...meh. I was hoping to have info on what Queen songs he chose to sing, or not. That's more important than a color scheme, IMO.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 10 Aug 18, 01:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I apologize it was Runner. I have never heard that phrase before and he seems to have approptiated it! My mistake!! I am so used to you saying it, that I just read you. What I wrote is to the runner.

Posted: 10 Aug 18, 06:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bigging the annoying twat up means you lot trying to tell us Stories about AL telling Maylor what to do. The two have lost the plot thats for sure but not that much that they need a talent Show loser to make the decisions. He is a hired gun doing queen Karaoke and thats his input. Destroying the songs with his godawful voice and mocking Queen with his looks and stage antics is way enough "input"

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts

Posted: 10 Aug 18, 08:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Bigging the annoying twat up means you lot trying to tell us Stories about AL telling Maylor what to do. The two have lost the plot thats for sure but not that much that they need a talent Show loser to make the decisions. He is a hired gun doing queen Karaoke and thats his input. Destroying the songs with his godawful voice and mocking Queen with his looks and stage antics is way enough "input"

Keep telling yourself that but we all know it isn't true, they've all said he has input into the decisions, they skype back and forth and email while putting the tours together, it's all out there in inverviews. It was Brian & Roger who decided on the Robot for the last tour and they gave the ideas to a company to come up with the staging but they decide between them which songs to include, the order they do them in and how they use the stage, props etc. No idea why it matters anyway, it's the same as any band would do things I imagine, they're a team and need to work together as one.

Posted: 10 Aug 18, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Qal aint no band. Its the Maylor Ego Show with a Karaoke parrott

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 10 Aug 18, 20:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, I apologize it was Runner. I have never heard that phrase before and he seems to have approptiated it! My mistake!! I am so used to you saying it, that I just read you. What I wrote is to the runner.

Apology accepted.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 11 Aug 18, 06:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The parrot is way better than Lamebird

SweetCaroline

Posted: 11 Aug 18, 16:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In 2015, in this version of BoRhap, Freddie and Adam sound amazingly alike:

http://youtu.be/bCBo9ZcCgjg

Adam does NOT sing like a goat!!!!!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 11 Aug 18, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

..... or a parrot !!!!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 11 Aug 18, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

In 2015, in this version of BoRhap, Freddie and Adam sound amazingly alike:

http://youtu.be/bCBo9ZcCgjg

Adam does NOT sing like a goat!!!!!

That comparsion again. And no, they don't sound alike.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 11 Aug 18, 17:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, they do! Sounds like one man singing, not two!

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts

Posted: 11 Aug 18, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry but they don't sound alike at all to me.