Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 03:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Someone needs to inform the QAL bunch that in the future if they plan anymore events they MUST get final approval from icy in Canada regarding set list, costumes, props and the songs that are absolutely off limits!!!!!



What the fuck are you on?
Someone needs to inform AL he has an embarrassing, obessive, who will stop at nothing to promote the guy, even bringing a very ill parent into her crap. That's you.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 04:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, you can’t handle it when someone dishes your crap back to you. Has nothing to do with being obsessed with Adam.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 05:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, you can’t handle it when someone dishes your crap back to you. Has nothing to do with being obsessed with Adam.


I can handle it, thanks. Nice try to deflect again.
Yes, it has plenty to do with your obesession of AL. You can't handle another view. Always you come out with that you think people are negative, haters, and opinions don't matter unless they go to a Q+AL show.
To top it off, you even bring my very ill mother into it. As if she and I can spend thousands just to go see Q+AL. Her health and welll being being and my being with her is more important than a Q+AL show, for Pete's sake, can't you get that? I think not.
You are a certain kind of twisted. Go cry and be all CAPS MAD when I or someone else says something about your AL that you don't like and get others to fght your battles for you. Better yet, go fuck yourself.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, talk about getting their knickers in a twist. You are the one that flies off into this rage and tells people to == Off and you call Caroline out. All of us can take another view point, but you are so relentless in all your criticisms of QAL and mainly Adam. You truly act as if they need to be checking with you to make their decisions. You never lose a chance to take some nasty dig at Adam and Caroline. If you go back and read your posts, surely you must see that. I just don't get it. She is allowed to be a super fan and the idea she is paid or AL should know about her is ludicrous. You need to go to a quiet room and do some deep breathing. There are no battles being fought on this thread. This is not real life. You seem super invested in what goes on here and take everything so personally that it is not healthy. If someone said some of the filthy things to you that our two buddies do to some of us, that would be one thing, but it isn't the case. People here like QAL and it is more than annoying to read all your nit picking and regurgitation of the same old, same old. Hope the day improves for you and for your mom, as I know that is a major stresser! I will say some prayers for her!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People here like Lamebert? Really? Apart from the three tasteless lunatics here I guess everyboy has by now realized that he really is that talentless twat I told everyone for years. Seems it is finally sinking in.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 16:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dr. Bri is on his way to Vegas:

“DrBrianMay Very much the lonesome traveller. The start of a new adventure - heading for a residency in Las Vegas. Who would have thought it ? A quick meal in British Airways lounge. Listening to George Harrison’s solo in Let It Be coming over the background speakers ....”

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bm3SLLDBACe/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=5tpvyngiab4c

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 16:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Noone would have thought that the mighty Queen end up as a sad residency Vegas Lounge act in Vegas. Sad ending

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 16:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Park Theater is not a lounge! Kudos to Brian and Roger in believing that while they are still alive and healthy The Show Must Go On!!!!!

And shame on the naysayers who criticize and don’t support them!

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Noone would have thought that the mighty Queen end up as a sad residency Vegas Lounge act in Vegas. Sad ending


Go tell it to Steven Tyler, he doesn't seem to have a problem doing Vegas.

And there's far more than the sad three you mentioned that like QAL, they're just sick of all the crap on the threads and can't be arsed with it all.



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tyler is the same washed up freak - last good album was from 1997. Sad ending at Vegas as well.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Tyler is the same washed up freak - last good album was from 1997. Sad ending at Vegas as well.


Wait while U2 do a Vegas residency, will they be sad and washed up then as well? It could happen, loads of acts are realizing it's a great gig, maybe they don't have your hang ups about what's "rock n roll" eh.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 18:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, talk about getting their knickers in a twist. You are the one that flies off into this rage and tells people to == Off and you call Caroline out. All of us can take another view point, but you are so relentless in all your criticisms of QAL and mainly Adam. You truly act as if they need to be checking with you to make their decisions. You never lose a chance to take some nasty dig at Adam and Caroline. If you go back and read your posts, surely you must see that. I just don't get it. She is allowed to be a super fan and the idea she is paid or AL should know about her is ludicrous. You need to go to a quiet room and do some deep breathing. There are no battles being fought on this thread. This is not real life. You seem super invested in what goes on here and take everything so personally that it is not healthy. If someone said some of the filthy things to you that our two buddies do to some of us, that would be one thing, but it isn't the case. People here like QAL and it is more than annoying to read all your nit picking and regurgitation of the same old, same old. Hope the day improves for you and for your mom, as I know that is a major stresser! I will say some prayers for her!


All this from a person who called me a Queen bitch a few months back, and has went nto rages about wanting me banned. Don't be a hypocrite, it's not a good look.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Noone would have thought that the mighty Queen end up as a sad residency Vegas Lounge act in Vegas. Sad ending


I wonder if this could be the end for Q+AL. AL's solo career has been taking the backseat. More sadly, Brian and Roger don't want to dig in vaults and work n thngs from there. My hopes have been for years has been for a comprehensive anthology....but I doubt that will happen anytime soon, if ever.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

The Park Theater is not a lounge! Kudos to Brian and Roger in believing that while they are still alive and healthy The Show Must Go On!!!!!

And shame on the naysayers who criticize and don’t support them!


There you go, acting like a three old again.
I hope no one pays you for promoting anything, because you do a shitty job of it.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 20:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“DrBrianMay This is getting more and more unreal !!! This image from the BR film just released by Fox. Even I'm not sure what's the Real Life any more !!! And what's Fantasy !!! Bri”

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bm3gSG8BH9j/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=ttiynmh6nw51



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 20:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“DrBrianMay This is getting more and more unreal !!! This image from the BR film just released by Fox. Even I'm not sure what's the Real Life any more !!! And what's Fantasy !!! Bri”

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bm3gSG8BH9j/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=ttiynmh6nw51




There is a thread about the biopic..in a Queen forum Serious Discussion.
For sure, I know you are going to do and post whatever it takes for you to keep this thread going. Are you still hoping AL gets a cameo in the biopic or something?

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 20:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She is clearly a wacko. She will be banned for life over at Queenonline and soon here too. What a lunatic

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bri tweeted that on his way to Vegas. Mind your own business, Icy. I’ve alteady posted in that biopic thread.


runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 21:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you post anything anywhere as long as it is about the annoying goat

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 18, 22:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, tell your buddy at QOL that Adam is already “a groundbreaking artist.”