Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Aug 18, 20:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy leave me alone. You are incorrigible.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts

Posted: 25 Aug 18, 20:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy leave me alone. You are incorrigible.

You have no common sense. Funny that you called me a stalker after some of the stuff you posted. AL with his family members, out of the spotlight, and now his new home...
All on Queen boards no less by none other than you.
I wouldn't share personal things like that about that in the first place, especially after the threats that were posted about him a couple months ago. But you don't understand that apparently.
You have big problems given that you don't seem to care or understand about boundaries when it comes to AL.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 25 Aug 18, 21:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Back to topic: the first night of the Vegas residency one week away! Good luck, guys!

runner_70 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 25 Aug 18, 22:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maybe the stalker was SC. Would not surprise me as she really has mental problems considering her postings about fatbert

SweetCaroline

Posted: 25 Aug 18, 23:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think runner_70 is a.k.a. The Milkman who was part of a notorious trouble making bait and switch team at QOL with icy. That’s why she never complains about him here and they always follow each other with annoying nonsense. They are trolls who love to destroy forums because they have nothing else to do in their pathetic lives.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 25 Aug 18, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I think runner_70 is a.k.a. The Milkman who was part of a notorious trouble making bait and switch team at QOL with icy. That’s why she never complains about him here and they always follow each other with annoying nonsense. They are trolls who love to destroy forums because they have nothing else to do in their pathetic lives.

What the hell? You think wrong and you are very wrong dear. If you can't tell the difference between runner and that poster from QOL, I don't know what to tell you, except you are an idiot.
You are pathetic that you think AL is almost like a second son to you, then you go on about how you think AL is sexy, and even digging into his personal life by posting things from his personal life that has nothing to do with music.You have done that many times before on Queen boards.
But do go on, trying to make me look bad, when you go overboard and over dramatise things time and time again by spreading your crap and playing the victim as you always do. Still mad and upset about QOL, I take it?
How many sites and webpages will you spread your lies on? Amazon, Twitter, QZ, it's a fact you ran there and here to spread your crap about things you were pissed off about on QOL.
You say I have destroyed forums and I a troll. Look in the damn mirror for once and take some responsibility for your own shit.
I'm supposed to "complain" about runner? Why? You sure do enough complaining about things and people you don't like. Sorry, not sorry I won't be joining with you complaning about runner.
I was trying to make you see sense earlier about you posting about AL's new home. But you are absolutely incapable of any common sense and boundaries. You are a head case, or as someone put it, you are delusional. Oh and pathetic as well.
You might hope one day AL notice all the "support" you have gave him through the years. God knows, you want to be recognized as "the only Glambert who stuck it on on QOL for so long" those were your very words. You make yourself look like an obessive person. I wouldn't even call you a fan even of AL's going by your behaviour from the past few years.
Get a life and try to get a grip. You are losing your marbles big time.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 26 Aug 18, 03:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen + Adam Lambert Las Vegas Residency, August 25, 2018

http://www.vegasvalleynews.com/2018/08/25/queen-adam-lambert-las-vegas-residency/

*goodco* user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1373 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 18, 04:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I think runner_70 is a.k.a. The Milkman who was part of a notorious trouble making bait and switch team at QOL with icy. That’s why she ...snip.....

Who in the hell cares who did/does what on QOL / AOL / im be ciles ?

My goodness, people, grow up, and take your arguments, name calling and petty rants elsewhere! As for this site....DISCUSS and disagree, or frickin' leave. It's so childish, all of you who continue on with this back and forth bashing.......

day after day after day after day.....month after month after month...

What do you share or offer or question regarding knowledge of the band Queen? What do you care to share or discuss or disagree regarding the Q+AL collaboration in an adult fashion?

I said 'goodbye' to Brian and Roger a handful of years ago at a sold out Meriweather Pavilion concert near DC. Didn''t see their last tour, but was happy for those who saw the shows. My best friend and his wife will be travelling yet again to Vegas in a few weeks. They never saw Queen, but are delighted at the prospect of the Q+AL experience (as they should be). We are delighted for them, wish we could take the time to share it all, but cannot. Cie la vie, so this is life.

If you want to continually sh*t on other's parades, act as a broken record, be a one trick pony........carry on, carry on

For those who are 180 degrees to the opposite obsession, carry on as well.

I'll check back in a month or two, and just shake my head in sadness at you the 99% who continue on with your pettiness.

"Discretionary posting is the better part of valor." Falstaff
Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 18, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ Thanks, *goodco*, I feel exactly the same.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Aug 18, 01:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“DrBrianMay Respects to John McCain, who, in these troubled times, stands as a shining symbol of American Decency. God bless him. RIP. Bri”

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9rzZ3BrnO/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1j9u2az4g14qd

SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Aug 18, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“DrBrianMay Go Adam ! GO US !!!
Rockin’ Las Vegas very soon !!! Bri”

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9prDshkMA/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1nyfokckbwxks

runner_70 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 18, 20:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Somebody ban her ass - she is psoting the same videos over and over again. I guess her medication won't work anymore

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 27 Aug 18, 21:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Any word from the guys if they are rehearsing yet?

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts

Posted: 27 Aug 18, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

The crew were setting up yesterday and today and the guys are doing a press conference there tomorrow so I would imagine they'll do rehearsals after that.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 28 Aug 18, 03:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

The crew were setting up yesterday and today and the guys are doing a press conference there tomorrow so I would imagine they'll do rehearsals after that.

The smaller set up and shorter set list ( I assume it will be shorter ) might take some getting used to for the guys.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 28 Aug 18, 05:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Park Theater venue is quite beautiful:

http://www.mgmresorts.com/en/entertainment/park-mgm/park-theater.html

Posted: 28 Aug 18, 07:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

The smaller set up and shorter set list ( I assume it will be shorter ) might take some getting used to for the guys.

Yeah I've read the shows are usually around 90 mins at the Park MGM, will have to be quite a few adjustments if that's the case.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 18, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think that the drum battle and Brian's solo will be dropped, though I think Last Horizon might remain. Queen do tend to things "the Queen way" so not sure they'll restrict themselves to 90 minutes.

Production wise, I think halo rig will feature along with the rear screen, but maybe not the curved screen, which I think will be reconfigured into two screens, right and left which is the same setup as the Hollywood Bowl shows.

Having said all that, who knows!

Posted: 28 Aug 18, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

I think that the drum battle and Brian's solo will be dropped, though I think Last Horizon might remain. Queen do tend to things "the Queen way" so not sure they'll restrict themselves to 90 minutes.

Production wise, I think halo rig will feature along with the rear screen, but maybe not the curved screen, which I think will be reconfigured into two screens, right and left which is the same setup as the Hollywood Bowl shows.

Having said all that, who knows!

Yeah the halo was being loaded in yesterday, not sure about the screens etc. Adam did an interview the other day and said the show will be shorter and they'll be doing the hits so I don't think they have any say in the length of the show.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 28 Aug 18, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So the robot is still part of the show, right?