Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 22:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

To make it interesting, to shake the set list up a bit.
I think Brian really likes the solo, it's been there for years now. Sometimes I like it more than others, but changing the placement of it could be a good thing? Brian has said these shows would be live and dangerous..I haven't seen anything dangerous during the first show. Even the Elvis cover while unexpected for Q+AL to do, it's not what I'd call dangerous.
Just giving my thoughts, and thanks for allowing me to do so.

OK.
I don‘t particularly care, where these soli are, but I‘m glad, they are still in. It‘s a nice opportunity to watch just Brian or Roger doing their thing. Although Roger has a tough opponent.

I just think, they are very strategically put. The drum battle in the middle gives Bri his only pause, where he can run for the toilet. ;-)

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 22:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 22:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

The drum battle and guitar solo are placed perfectly in this show. They DID shake up the order. STL is in the first segment. HH and CLTCL are after Brian/Freddie do LOML and then the drum battle after that followed by UP. It is perfect because the stage crew has time to set up and take down the drums on the catwalk. They have it down to a science and I admire how smoothly these professionals operate. I like how Adam starts HH over by Spike giving the crew time to set up those catwalk drums. And they didn’t need two weeks to figure it out, icy!

I'm actually discussing about the gutiar and drum solo being switched up in particular. Can you read what I actually post? Or do you have everything is so perfect, wonderful, magnificent, spectacular at the ready?

People need time to rehearse you know. Two weeks would have been more time to rehearse than ever before for the guys, but I don't think Q+AL ever rehearsed that much at a stretch.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 22:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is nothing dangerous about this mess. Lamebert looks wven more like a twat with his new look and outfit and the Performances are still garbage especially the vocals of course. Sad way to end a career

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 22:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@Iron Butterfly: What exactly do you mean by rehearsing?
What shall they do in your opinion in that extra time?

I‘ve heard, that they did have 10 days of rehearsals before their first full show with AL. I don’t know, how long it was before the tour 2014. I would think, that they know, how long they need for rehearsals, when they are planning their set. They are pros after all.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 22:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The guitar solo is PERFECT coming right after the beautiful setting for WWTLF.

And then after that they are doing TSMGO which is another change from previous tours.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

@Iron Butterfly: What exactly do you mean by rehearsing?
What shall they do in your opinion in that extra time?

I‘ve heard, that they did have 10 days of rehearsals before their first full show with AL. I don’t know, how long it was before the tour 2014. I would think, that they know, how long they need for rehearsals, when they are planning their set. They are pros after all.

Rehearse...and maybe with an oldie but goodie Queen song added in there. I think if they rehearsed more, there'd be more of a chance for other songs to be added...or kept, who knows.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

The guitar solo is PERFECT coming right after the beautiful setting for WWTLF.

And then after that they are doing TSMGO which is another change from previous tours.

You give me crap for being negative. You are so 'postive' it comes across as false. Everything is perfect for you, as long as AL is the one and only to sing the Queen songs with Brian and Roger.
I don't know who you are trying to convince, except for yourself.

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 23:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Rehearse...and maybe with an oldie but goodie Queen song added in there. I think if they rehearsed more, there'd be more of a chance for other songs to be added...or kept, who knows.

Crap. My long answer got lost again. Maybe I‘ll answer again tomorrow. Now, I need to go. Sorry. Bye!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 23:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’m not convincing anyone or trying to. You have to be deaf. dumb and blind not to see how epic they are!

Icy, why waste so much bandwidth here and at QOL when you can take your gripes directly to the horse’s mouth at @DrBrianMay.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 23:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I’m not convincing anyone or trying to. You have to be deaf. dumb and blind not to see how epic they are!

Icy, why waste so much bandwidth here and at QOL when you can take your gripes directly to the horse’s mouth at @DrBrianMay.

Queen with Freddie was epic and remains epic to this day. Not that you would ever know, because your head is so far up AL's ass you can't see or hear anything or anyone else than AL, speaking of being deaf, blind and stupid.
I'm not even complaining here. Just giving my POV two things were switched around and if the guys rehearsed more. Too bad, you can't tell that much.
No, sorry not the type to tweet my gripes, actually I don't even tweet at all. Not like you who tweeted Brian May to 'help' when a thread was locked on QOL. Do not tell me to tweet Brian or anyone when you have done your fair share of griping anywhere you could... including on Twitter. I'm not like you, I have a mind of my own and actually can use it.
Why do you waste bandwith and your time with glowing tweets, glowing articles, spamming etc? Because you want everyone you interact with on the internet as a Glambert and that's your 'job'. And you want recongistion for what you do and how you do it. Hmm, maybe AL should take you up on your 'wish' to be his maid after all. Cause gosh knows you think his shit doesn't stink no matter what according to you. And if someone doesn't agree that everything is perfect, it sets you off again, see above.
Think twice about throwing your shit at me, darling. ;-)

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 02 Sep 18, 23:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Crap. My long answer got lost again. Maybe I‘ll answer again tomorrow. Now, I need to go. Sorry. Bye!

It's ok..it happens, maybe a QZ glitch.
Goodnight.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 03 Sep 18, 00:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some really good videos posted at QOL today.

I like the new wall that Frank breaks down in the opening. He is breaking into the Queen vault to let “the Crown Jewels” out! Very clever!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 03 Sep 18, 00:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some good videos are included in this article:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/queen-adam-lambert-kick-off-crown-jewels-residency-in-las-vegas-video/

SweetCaroline

Posted: 03 Sep 18, 02:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another view (Part 1 Of 6) — Brian looks so happy:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kJC4A0NBmOc

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 03 Sep 18, 02:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Another view (Part 1 Of 6) — Brian looks so happy:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kJC4A0NBmOc

So you are going to spam about different views here on QZ? Good Lord.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 03 Sep 18, 02:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Watched the full show a while ago. My favorite from last night is LOML. I'm so glad that wasn't dropped.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 18, 04:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Loml has Freddie and no Lamebird mocking the song anywhere so no wonder it is the highlight.....

snifflese user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 18, 05:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fantastic periscope tonight! Way better than last night. I got chills from WWTLF and TSMGO. The whole thing is spectacular. Love how they have integrated Frank into it. Hard to see exactly from a skinny periscope view, but it looked amazing whnever you saw him peering at the audience! I bet Vegas has never had a show like this. Another sold out night and the folks were loving it. Wish I were there!!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 03 Sep 18, 05:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Loml has Freddie and no Lamebird mocking the song anywhere so no wonder it is the highlight.....

Indeed. Glad Brian is the one singing it. Hopefully AL never has the chance to sing it.