Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 18, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Whatever Brian and Roger have done in the past or do in the future since Freddie and John are no longer with them has been fine with me. I don’t take up tons of bandwidth bitching about what they should be doing. I accept what they are doing and support it. Some day none of them will be living and performing so I believe they should be appreciated and enjoyed NOW !!!!’


Really, whatever Brian and Roger have done, and will do it's fine with you? You are a lying hypocrite! You had much to say and nothing good to say when Lady GaGa joined Q+AL onstage for just ONE song. Same as when Nate sang a Queen song You bleated about that for pages. You are over on QOL today missing the point of what is being discussed. Donny and Marie "suggested" by you and wondering if Donny knew any Queen songs... LMAO.
Everything is fine you claim for you only if AL is the only one that is singing the Queen songs, with Brian and Roger, because AL is where your obsession lies. You want him to be in the front, getting the praise, attention, press. You take up bandwith posting copying and pasting glowing, tweets, articles, links, you even wanted to start a thread here about AL is so good looking. What are you, 12 years old, but I'd give a 12 year old more credit because I'm sure they would be more mature than you are.
Admit it, you have used QZ and QOL as your personal playground for years now ...all in the name of your almighty Lambert who can do no wrong in your eyes. You couldn't even admit that he screwed up the lyrics, because you couldn't tell. I doubt you knew the words to Bohemian Rhapsody, somno wonder you couldn't admit he messed up.
If it's not AL singing he songs, getting the attention, it's a no go for you. Shame on you and snifflese...you two are very selfish, it's obvious. What would it hurt if Brian and Roger performed with another artist? It wouldn't hurt anything, but you make it seem only AL has the rights to sing with Brian and Roger.
Don't even try to there even trying to guilt trip people that one day Brian and Roger will not be here...you do that every single time shows are announced. Is that your way hoping to sell tickets? I think most Queen fans are more than aware Brian and Roger will not be around forever. But I'm well assured of the Queen legacy, Queen were and remain legends before the +'s ;-). I don't think you realize that and AL isn't the be all and end all that you want and need him to be. Is it for him or yourself that you are so invested about AL?

GrowUpGlamberts user not visiting Queenzone.com
GrowUpGlamberts
Champion: 83 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 18, 23:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Whatever Brian and Roger have done in the past or do in the future since Freddie and John are no longer with them has been fine with me. I don’t take up tons of bandwidth bitching about what they should be doing. I accept what they are doing and support it. Some day none of them will be living and performing so I believe they should be appreciated and enjoyed NOW !!!!’


You do realise that John probably has more jurisdiction over Queen as a touring entity than Brian, Roger and Adam combined, right? If he ever feels that he wants to pull the plug on the whole thing, he has the power to do so. He doesn't because the cheques keep coming.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 00:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GrowUpGlamberts wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Whatever Brian and Roger have done in the past or do in the future since Freddie and John are no longer with them has been fine with me. I don’t take up tons of bandwidth bitching about what they should be doing. I accept what they are doing and support it. Some day none of them will be living and performing so I believe they should be appreciated and enjoyed NOW !!!!’


You do realise that John probably has more jurisdiction over Queen as a touring entity than Brian, Roger and Adam combined, right? If he ever feels that he wants to pull the plug on the whole thing, he has the power to do so. He doesn't because the cheques keep coming.


Careful GuG. Some Glambets here will try spin that as to say John approves of Q+AL, or that John does nothing but rake money in.


ggo1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 298 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 04:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And yet another avenue for proper discussion about what is actually quite a big deal disappears in a mountain of bitching.


rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 06:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GrowUpGlamberts wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Whatever Brian and Roger have done in the past or do in the future since Freddie and John are no longer with them has been fine with me. I don’t take up tons of bandwidth bitching about what they should be doing. I accept what they are doing and support it. Some day none of them will be living and performing so I believe they should be appreciated and enjoyed NOW !!!!’


You do realise that John probably has more jurisdiction over Queen as a touring entity than Brian, Roger and Adam combined, right? If he ever feels that he wants to pull the plug on the whole thing, he has the power to do so. He doesn't because the cheques keep coming.


Don't see how that makes sense, why would John have more rights than Brian & Roger regarding what they do, there were four equals in the band and in reality he was the last to join the band after Freddie so it makes even less sense.



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 10:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy Iron Butterfly never makes sense. She thinks SHE owns the Queen band and that they should do what SHE wants but she has yet to be there in person to support them!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy Iron Butterfly never makes sense. She thinks SHE owns the Queen band and that they should do what SHE wants but she has yet to be there in person to support them!


Say what? Rockchic was replying to another poster above in case you missed it, or that you want to throw crap my way again.
I've never said I owned the Queen band. What the hell do you come up with? Did I ever say Brian and Roger should do what I want? Nope. I'm simply giving my POVs which I'm allowed to do even without having seeing things live. I've admitted I've never saw them live, what's your point? You haven't seen Queen with Freddie as well. You have made your views clear about many artists you haven't seen live, funny that.
You didn't even know recently if a particular Queen song was on their Greatest Hits. You had to look up the date to realise what date it was Freddie passed away on. You thought Freddie wore the cape and crown during Live Aid. You mock me for liking two songs, and other artists...just where do you get off? Are you trying to shame me or something? I've nothing to be ashamed about.You can't even give an apology or clarify things after you said Freddie slept with every gay man on the planet...that's wrong, that's insensitive, crass, and all out vile, and goes to show how you really feel about Freddie. If that was said about Lambert, you'd be throwing a hissy fit and having a meltdown.
Trying to boost your numbers on your side in behalf if Lambert are you? I don't have a problem with rockchic. I don't know if she has one with me, I'm sure if she does, she can state it. Stop trying to stir shit sweetcaroline/CNB. At least get your facts right in what is in my posts, not what you think is in my posts, but that would not suit your agenda, now would it? Your rants girl, all it proves is that you make things too obvious.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 11:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

GrowUpGlamberts wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Whatever Brian and Roger have done in the past or do in the future since Freddie and John are no longer with them has been fine with me. I don’t take up tons of bandwidth bitching about what they should be doing. I accept what they are doing and support it. Some day none of them will be living and performing so I believe they should be appreciated and enjoyed NOW !!!!’


You do realise that John probably has more jurisdiction over Queen as a touring entity than Brian, Roger and Adam combined, right? If he ever feels that he wants to pull the plug on the whole thing, he has the power to do so. He doesn't because the cheques keep coming.


Don't see how that makes sense, why would John have more rights than Brian & Roger regarding what they do, there were four equals in the band and in reality he was the last to join the band after Freddie so it makes even less sense.



I don't think John being the last to join the band means he has no say or the least to say in what goes on. He sure was vocal about Robbie Williams a few years back, and that was after he retired. He has been pretty quiet since, I think.
How much say he has...who knows. I do know some think because he hasn't stated anything about Q+AL publicly, that it must mean it has his full support. I think...and I hope he is enjoying his private life, he's sure earned the right to it. I have much respect and admiration for him.
( I hope this post makes sense. If it doesnt it's because I'm on heavy duty medications. Not using that as an excuse, but I feel like I should explain after sweetcarolines/CNB's post above.)

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 11:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GrowUpGlamberts wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Whatever Brian and Roger have done in the past or do in the future since Freddie and John are no longer with them has been fine with me. I don’t take up tons of bandwidth bitching about what they should be doing. I accept what they are doing and support it. Some day none of them will be living and performing so I believe they should be appreciated and enjoyed NOW !!!!’


You do realise that John probably has more jurisdiction over Queen as a touring entity than Brian, Roger and Adam combined, right? If he ever feels that he wants to pull the plug on the whole thing, he has the power to do so. He doesn't because the cheques keep coming.


Or could it be that he is the third original band member to agree that Lambert is the right person for the job. Any money he makes would be relatively small ( if at all) as he is not performing and not put any work into the tour. He would be getting royalty payments for any official live releases that contain any of his songs, but so far there is only one. They may have some kind of agreement to pay him to use his songs and pay him a live performance percentage.

On the other hand Queen a Touring Limited is not Queen Productions Limited so he probably has very little business interest in it, ie he is not a director or a member and therefore makes nothing from it and just has an agreement with them because he is happy for them to do what they do

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John is now a disciple of the ancient Zoroastrian religion. He is building a temple under his house in time for the 3500th anniversary of the religion and for the rebirth of the wise old god, Ahura Mazda. So Queen are on the back burner for now.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 12:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

John is now a disciple of the ancient Zoroastrian religion. He is building a temple under his house in time for the 3500th anniversary of the religion and for the rebirth of the wise old god, Ahura Mazda. So Queen are on the back burner for now.


LOL.
Don't tell Brian about the construction of said temple, it might piss him off :O ;-).

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 12:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can someone open a thread for the posters, who always end up throwing shit at each other?

That‘s a forum about Queen. I‘m sick of the people here (mostly and for years sweetcaroline and iron butterfly) who turn every thread in this part of the forum into a piss pot!!
NOBODY else is interesting in your cat fights. Go and leave. Or fight in PMs.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 12:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

Can someone open a thread for the posters, who always end up throwing shit at each other?

That‘s a forum about Queen. I‘m sick of the people here (mostly and for years sweetcaroline and iron butterfly) who turn every thread in this part of the forum into a piss pot!!
NOBODY else is interesting in your cat fights. Go and leave. Or fight in PMs.


Yes, it's a Queen board. I'm well aware of that.
She often starts it. Blames me for her bans right after she was banned last summer. And many times since, even after it was said I wasn't the reason for her ban.
I dare say I can post here. It's her who takes offense and wants discussion shut down that she doesn't like or agree with, what did she say keep mouths shut very recently in this very thread. And I'm a Queen fan. There are things I liked Q+AL doing, but that's still not good enough for her. I won't be leaving or keeng my mouth shut on any Glamberts say so. Sweetcaroline says things here about me knowing full well she can't on QOL. See no longer can get away with her spam over there, so it wings it way to here.
I will say this much. I have more right than she does to post here. I'm a Queen fan, and she's a Glambert. Might be better for her to spread her crap on an AL only board, but if she did, she wouldn't get the medal or whatever she is after by sticking it out on Queen boards for so long. At least I discuss Queen, she rarely does unless it's to compare Freddie with Adam, or tit for tat with Freddie and Adam.

I've tried to make amends with her more than once, but see didn't want to hear it...actullay it upset her that I said if I could help her get back to QOL after her ban, I would. Search her posts sometime...it's all there. I'm not innocent, but I will not let her lies and crap that she says about me slide by. I wouldn't trust her at all to send her a PM.
That could give her the exvuse to say I'm "stalking" her as she's claimed more than once.
Seriously, her jig has been up for ages now. I'd think she will be happy if I was banned from here and QOL, and it bothers her I'm on both boards and she doesn't like what I have to say. That's her issues, not mine.

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 13:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ Again: I‘m not interested in that shit. That‘s only between you and sweetcaroline. I don‘t care, if you are a Queen-fan, a Lambert-fan or an ABBA-fan. As long as people discuss the theme of the thread.
Fight somewhere else, that‘s why I suggested an extra thread, just for your stupid posts of endless shitloads at each other. Maybe some other egocentric people will join you there.


This thread is about Q+AL in Vegas.

Does anybody in this forum already buy tickets?

RS_Protos user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 247 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shameful!
I can't believe BM and RT have gone this low, and off course "Freddie would approve", what a bunch of b............
If it wasn't about the money they would have done more musically(new) all these years.

From a "purist" and long time fan, can care less what RT thinks about purists, lost complete respect for both.



*goodco* user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Guns n Roses, Rod Stewart, Motley Crue, Santana, Def Leppard, Prince, Elton John.....the list is quite endless as to acts that have played Vegas for long term stints (Celine Dion for four years). The 'stigma' has long since passed.

There will be those that will travel there and go to numerous shows. We'd probably do the same if it was next spring (we have friends who go there every April, and have joined them a couple of times).

Lots to see and do in Vegas, and nearby as well. The Grand Canyon, only four hours distance, is great place to go on a 'day off'.

Rather than the constant traveling during a tour, I'd do the same if I was in their shoes. Why the hell not?





"Discretionary posting is the better part of valor." Falstaff
Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If I had the money, I would go. But just looking at the price for one ticket is dazzling. I‘ll simply stick to standings tickets in good old Europe... ;)

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 17:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

If I had the money, I would go. But just looking at the price for one ticket is dazzling. I‘ll simply stick to standings tickets in good old Europe... ;)


I noticed on facebook everyone mentioning the extortionate prices but they apparently start at around $75, and since it's a small intimate venue I imagine even the cheapest seats will still have a good view. Might be worth checking tomorrow for the general sale if you'd really like to go.



rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

GrowUpGlamberts wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Whatever Brian and Roger have done in the past or do in the future since Freddie and John are no longer with them has been fine with me. I don’t take up tons of bandwidth bitching about what they should be doing. I accept what they are doing and support it. Some day none of them will be living and performing so I believe they should be appreciated and enjoyed NOW !!!!’


You do realise that John probably has more jurisdiction over Queen as a touring entity than Brian, Roger and Adam combined, right? If he ever feels that he wants to pull the plug on the whole thing, he has the power to do so. He doesn't because the cheques keep coming.


Don't see how that makes sense, why would John have more rights than Brian & Roger regarding what they do, there were four equals in the band and in reality he was the last to join the band after Freddie so it makes even less sense.



I don't think John being the last to join the band means he has no say or the least to say in what goes on. He sure was vocal about Robbie Williams a few years back, and that was after he retired. He has been pretty quiet since, I think.
How much say he has...who knows. I do know some think because he hasn't stated anything about Q+AL publicly, that it must mean it has his full support. I think...and I hope he is enjoying his private life, he's sure earned the right to it. I have much respect and admiration for him.
( I hope this post makes sense. If it doesnt it's because I'm on heavy duty medications. Not using that as an excuse, but I feel like I should explain after sweetcarolines/CNB's post above.)


I imagine he has as much say, I was just confused as to why he should have more than Brian & Roger. I don't think anyone really knows what John thinks of the situation, he seems to have gone to ground and become a bit of a recluse. Judging from the things Roger said in interview a while back it sounds like they don't really keep in touch with him, John's choice it sounded like, but he did say he's still involved in the finances. Hope you're feeling ok, not fun when you have to take heavy duty meds.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 18, 19:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

^ Again: I‘m not interested in that shit. That‘s only between you and sweetcaroline. I don‘t care, if you are a Queen-fan, a Lambert-fan or an ABBA-fan. As long as people discuss the theme of the thread.
Fight somewhere else, that‘s why I suggested an extra thread, just for your stupid posts of endless shitloads at each other. Maybe some other egocentric people will join you there.


This thread is about Q+AL in Vegas.

Does anybody in this forum already buy tickets?


Just realise this. It wasn't me who came here shouting about being banned from another site last August and blaming someone else for it. That's exactly what sweetcaroline did. Not only blaming me for what happened, but bans of her friends were apparently my fault too. According to her. Which is bullshit, as it been said it wasn't my fault as clear as it could have been, but she still continued to blame me. Of course, her stories kept changing as to why she was banned, posting about AL too much, being too postive, but her usual excuse was to blame me for it. She doesn't admit when she's wrong, she would much rather try to pin it on me.
I can't even try to say I've been innocent here, but I have tried to make amends with her. Didn't work to say the least.
Can you imagine how she would react for example if someone said Adam slept with every gay man on the planet? I have a pretty good idea she wouldn't be happy if that was said about her beloved Adam. But it's apparently ok for her to say that about Freddie. Again, at least I know what she thinks about Freddie now. Shame on her to be so spiteful on a Queen board for her to go that low.
AL is her damn bloody obsesseion. I've never seen anything like it that claims to be a fan of someone. Maybe she's trolling the crap out of both Queen boards for the last few years, I'd rather that than her constantly way of thinking AL can do no wrong, her wanting discussions shut down she doesn't like or agree with because it hurts her feelings on behalf of Lambert. Her hypocrisy to say others are bitching when she has done her fair share of bitching, shit stirring etc. Her off the wall claims I'm stalking her because I reply to her. Was she stalking me when she ran here, Amazon when she took thngs from Queen boards? She's hardly innocent as much as she tries to protray herself as a victim.
It would be better if she went and stayed to an AL only board, where she can lust, gossip, spam about Lambert all she wants. I'm not taking her shit. Given the fact she wants to throw her hissy fits at the drop of a hat and try to get others on her side against me( this thread is proof ) so be it. I won't let that slide.