Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5120 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 02:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hopefully Brian and Roger will make a special mention of Freddie tomorrow night since it would have been Freddie's birthday.
DOOL would be lovely.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5025 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 05:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maybe Adam will talk about Freddie’s 72nd Birthday when he gives his Queen rock legends salute after Killer Queen and before Don’t Stop Me Now.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 06:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Maybe Adam will talk about Freddie’s 72nd Birthday when he gives his Queen rock legends salute after Killer Queen and before Don’t Stop Me Now.

Why between those two songs? As a part of his usual speech? I'd rather something else, and Brian and Roger to say a few words as well. No kidding, but I think DOOL would be pretty special on Freddie's birthday if they played it.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 08:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

On second thought, Brian will probably give a special salute to Freddie when he does his emotional Love Of My Life tribute.

“DrBrianMay Happy Birthday dear Freddie! Feels like you are close by. Bri”

http://www.instagram.com/p/BnVW9lPh0Uw/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=3ql5guc9l8wp

SweetCaroline

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 08:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“DrBrianMay Fox commissioned this special Birthday tribute to Freddie. Bri”

http://www.instagram.com/p/BnVmljuheez/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1vz12hixtiq52

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 09:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian has been tweeting like crazy. This is a show they went to at Caesar’s Palace:

“DrBrianMay THANKS ABSINTHE !!! Outrageously inappropriate show !!! Thanks for having us and for deeply embarrassing Rog !!! It's an image that will live on in my mind forever !!! Bri”
instagram.com/p/BnVnuIGhSwq/…

SweetCaroline

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly, why are you criticizing Brian for remembering Freddie’s birthday?

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“Wow! @adamlambert and @QueenWillRock’s cover of Elvis’s Heartbreak Hotel was BRILLIANT. Adam is one of the few performers around with enough swagger to cover Elvis. And Queen’s backing, especially Brian May’s guitar solo, made it epic. #ElvisPresley”

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 18:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That advert... yikes. The movie clip was better.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 18:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“Wow! @adamlambert and @QueenWillRock’s cover of Elvis’s Heartbreak Hotel was BRILLIANT. Adam is one of the few performers around with enough swagger to cover Elvis. And Queen’s backing, especially Brian May’s guitar solo, made it epic. #ElvisPresley”

And back to Adam after a couple of posts regarding Freddie. Nevermind that Freddie was born on this date, let's all copy and paste glowing a tweet about Adam covering an Elvis song.
SMH.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 18:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So what? This is a QAL thread which includes Adam. There has been a bunch of stuff about Freddie and his birthday on this page. Go on a Queen forum and add some more info or add some here if you feel like it. Freddie did Elvis, so I guess you can mention Adam covering Elvis here. It was the new song after all. Every post for the rest of the day is not going to be Freddie related! Then you say that you are not obsessed with him. I don't know who you are kidding, I guess just yourself because you won't admit that. Not quite sure why. Nothing wrong with being an Uberfan! There are lots of them out there. Adam certainly has a bunch of fans like that. But You, Icy, are a Freddie Uberfan. Not a problem, other than you don't recognize it.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

So what? This is a QAL thread which includes Adam. There has been a bunch of stuff about Freddie and his birthday on this page. Go on a Queen forum and add some more info or add some here if you feel like it. Freddie did Elvis, so I guess you can mention Adam covering Elvis here. It was the new song after all. Every post for the rest of the day is not going to be Freddie related! Then you say that you are not obsessed with him. I don't know who you are kidding, I guess just yourself because you won't admit that. Not quite sure why. Nothing wrong with being an Uberfan! There are lots of them out there. Adam certainly has a bunch of fans like that. But You, Icy, are a Freddie Uberfan. Not a problem, other than you don't recognize it.

Don't you know I am on a Queen forum? You might want to check that out. Fact is, AL would not be where he is without Queen. Don't be all insulted again if some dates mention Freddie in Q+AL threads.
Funny how quick it turned back to AL after a couple of posts regarding Freddie on the date he was born. Sweetcaroline must worry that people might forget about AL, even for a couple of posts.
Yes, Freddie covered Elvis...would you want me to copy and paste about that?
No dear, it's not me who is obsessed. Seriously, the more you swoop in to defend sweetcaroline, the more you seem nutty. And telling me to go to a Queen forum when I'm posting on it?
Yea, I am an big fan of Freddie's and Queen's...not an uber fan, but a big fan. There's a difference of that than being obessed by the way. You apparently are the one who can't tell the difference. When I do what sweetcaroline does, then you can come back to rant at me.

I'm hoping tonight's show will have a special mention of Freddie, maybe even a song. Yea, you can rant about my saying and hoping for that too.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 21:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop making me into a criminal, icy. I’m posting news about QAL. What are you doing?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 05 Sep 18, 21:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Stop making me into a criminal, icy. I’m posting news about QAL. What are you doing?

Nah, you aren't a criminal. You are just hopeless sometimes. ;-).
I'm talking about Freddie birthdate on a Queen board and I hope something will be done to mark it during tonight's concert..thats what im doing.Drop the Elvis cover and do something else to mark Freddie's birthday for example.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 03:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another full house on night 3 and for Freddie’s birthday!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 04:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some cast members from the Bohemian Rhapsody movie are in the audience tonight.