Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 05:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is a really nice poster in honor of Freddie’s birthday:

http://www.adamlambertlive.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/QAL-180905-Las-Vegas_Albert.jpg

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 713 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 05:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@ SweetCaroline

How do you know night 3 was a full house?

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 05:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Someone who was there posted that on Twitter and also a video showing a sweeping view of the audience.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 06:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know the crowd sang Happy birthday for Freddie, but I got called away after that. Did Brian or Roger say anything?

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

But ..... Adam is alive and well!


Disgusting reading that this annoying cunt is critizising Freddie for dying from Aids. You are a disgusting bitch and should be banned from any Queenboard you fucking asshole

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 10:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

But ..... Adam is alive and well!


Disgusting reading that this annoying cunt is critizising Freddie for dying from Aids. You are a disgusting bitch and should be banned from any Queenboard you fucking asshole


What? Who's criticising him about AIDS, did I miss something?



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 11:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Why would anyone be jealous of a man whose life was cut short from an illness related to AIDS?



Yes you did. What a disgusting cunt

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 12:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ask icy! She thinks people are jealous of Freddie. Leave it to the nasties to twist the meaning of words to suit their negative and dark purposes.

No one is being uncaring toward Freddie. Neither is it true that people who are alive and well are jealous of him and glad he is gone.

You hate Adam. Fine. But that doesn’t mean people who like Adam automatically hate Freddie. Stop projecting your juvenile opinions on those who are capable of liking and respecting the amazing talents of both of these men.


runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 12:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop comparing a talentless wanker like Lamebird with a musical Genius like Freddie. An Stop insulting him for having AIDS you sick cunt

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 12:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian Rhapsody movie cast in Vegas audience:

http://www.instagram.com/p/BnYO2jph09N/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=msdmd7ocvzdn

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Ask icy! She thinks people are jealous of Freddie. Leave it to the nasties to twist the meaning of words to suit their negative and dark purposes.

No one is being uncaring toward Freddie. Neither is it true that people who are alive and well are jealous of him and glad he is gone.

You hate Adam. Fine. But that doesn’t mean people who like Adam automatically hate Freddie. Stop projecting your juvenile opinions on those who are capable of liking and respecting the amazing talents of both of these men.


Oh dear. Ok, since you want an answer. I do think you and snifflese are jealous of Freddie's legacy, because AL is very unlikely to ever be a legend.

I know you think it's "fate" that AL ended up as a part of Q+AL. That's one of the most mind boggling statements you ever made, plus that "life isn't fair so AL took the financial opportunity to tour with Brian and Roger." Things you have had the gall to post on QOL.
While I wouldn't say you are happy Freddie died, you can't deny you come across as a person who thinks Freddie was then, AL is now. And it's obvious who is more important to you.
Leave it to you to be so thoughtless.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Again, instead of poisoning these forums with your nasty crap, take your complaints directly to the men who obviously do not believe they are performing with a “talentless wanker.”


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Again, instead of poisoning these forums with your nasty crap, take your complaints directly to the men who obviously do not believe they are performing with a “talentless wanker.”



Why don't you take your fan girly crap to an AL board? Or are you banned from there too?

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh God help us! I love Freddie’s legacy and I love that a wonderful guy like Adam has been honored for 6 years to enjoy spreading that legacy to others in live performances with Freddie’s equally legendary bandmates.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 13:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Oh God help us! I love Freddie’s legacy and I love that a wonderful guy like Adam has been honored for 6 years to enjoy spreading that legacy to others in live performances with Freddie’s equally legendary bandmates.


Yep, you need help.
Sure you love Freddie's legacy. That's why you can't be bothered to discuss it, unless you are comparing Freddie to AL.
Here's your life isn't fair crap you posted.

Attachment: 201896905093816.png 164 KB
This has been downloaded 4 time(s).


snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, you are proveing my point that you are an obsessed, deranged Freddie Uberfan otherwise why would any normal say I was jealous of Freddie's legacy? That is some warped thinking going on there. Then you take issue that some one thinks Freddie was "then" and Adam is "now". Unless you live in a time warp, that is just how it is now unless Freddie is strolling down from the pearly gates to visit you, Icy! You have a problem! You deflect your twisted ideas onto other people. Normal people don't think about someone's legacy or are jealous of a dead artist's legacy. That is crazy talking. I don't even understand how a person can be jealous of Freddie. That is so wrong.

You runner, are a puerile cretin. What a sad maifestation of humanity you are.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, you are proveing my point that you are an obsessed, deranged Freddie Uberfan otherwise why would any normal say I was jealous of Freddie's legacy? That is some warped thinking going on there. Then you take issue that some one thinks Freddie was "then" and Adam is "now". Unless you live in a time warp, that is just how it is now unless Freddie is strolling down from the pearly gates to visit you, Icy! You have a problem! You deflect your twisted ideas onto other people. Normal people don't think about someone's legacy or are jealous of a dead artist's legacy. That is crazy talking. I don't even understand how a person can be jealous of Freddie. That is so wrong.

You runner, are a puerile cretin. What a sad maifestation of humanity you are.


You actually posted here on QZ a few months back that Freddie was then, this is now, in the tabloid thread, IIRC. My thinking isn't warped at all.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 13:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And there you have it —“take your fan girly crap to an AL board.” That has been the problem all along. Don’t dare be too complimentary to Adam because it takes away from Freddie. Who is being jealous?

Maybe Adam IS a legend — to come from lowly American Idol and be able to perform all over the world with Queen legends. But I don’t hear the same demeaning words about other American Idol alums who have been successful, only Adam.

Get over it already and be happy that Queen music with two original members has been able to go on longer than expected.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 13:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

And there you have it —“take your fan girly crap to an AL board.” That has been the problem all along. Don’t dare be too complimentary to Adam because it takes away from Freddie. Who is being jealous?

Maybe Adam IS a legend — to come from lowly American Idol and be able to perform all over the world with Queen legends. But I don’t hear the same demeaning words about other American Idol alums who have been successful, only Adam.

Get over it already and be happy that Queen music with two original members has been able to go on longer than expected.


Yea, take your shit that is to say the least fan girly to an AL board. You treat Queen boards as your place to fawn, defend and big up AL. I truly hope AL or nobody pays you for that, because it's a shit 'job' you do.
No, AL is no legend...well maybe in your mind he is a legend. LMAO.
Would it make you feel better if I bitched at other people from Idol...like the way you bitch about Sam and Adele? You are such a hypocrite and the fact you want posters to turn on other artists is unbelievable.
I think you are going to be in for a ride awakening once Q+AL is over. I doubt AL could sell half as many venues as Q+AL has done. I doubt AL's solo career is going to be what you want and need it to be. You made it seem in your post about AL taking the financial opportunity to tour with Brian and Roger was for money only
. By the way Freddie never needed AL or anyone else these last few years to keep his music and his memory alive. Because it's always been there since he passed away. I am happy Freddie's and Queen's legacy is living on, don't ever doubt it. The music and legacy living on is not because of AL. It's because of Queen... Freddie, Brian, Roger and John and the music and performances they did. Rightly so, they deserve to be called legends, ground breakers etc.
AL isn't the saviour, saint that you think he is....for his own career or for Brian and Roger. Or for Freddie. Get that through your head.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Again, the trolls drag us into their spiteful discussions. If I answer it goes on ad nauseum.

Since I first started to post over on QOL in 2011 I have only wanted to talk about the QAL collaboration and not to compare anyone to anyone else. But it has been painful to say the least. Why are we only welcome to talk about what took place 30 years ago and denigrated if we want to talk about what is going on in 2018?