forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Again, the trolls drag us into their spiteful discussions. If I answer it goes on ad nauseum.

Since I first started to post over on QOL in 2011 I have only wanted to talk about the QAL collaboration and not to compare anyone to anyone else. But it has been painful to say the least. Why are we only welcome to talk about what took place 30 years ago and denigrated if we want to talk about what is going on in 2018?

Again, the butthurt.
Bullshit. You do compare Freddie and AL. The only time you ever post about Freddie is to compare him to AL.
It's been painful to say the least?! What, not everyone feels the way you do about Adam and Q+AL? If that bothers you and I really think it always has and always will...go to an AL only board. Stay there. Gossip about AL's private life, the 'troll' Queen fans, spam the crap out of everything you can find about AL, everything you do n Queen boards actually.
You have rarely have discussed Freddie or even Queen. That's a fact. You have barely tried. Pretty shitty of you to use Queen boards as your place of worship for AL. Then you bitch about the other artists you don't like...ironc, hypocritical of you that you do that and it seems you want all the praise for AL, and posters to turn on other artists. You aren't that enthusiastic, postive, after all. You are envouis, bitter and short sighted.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fucking hippocrite glamtarts. Trying to tell real Queenfans thar they live in the past while all Maylor do is rehashing their heyday 30plus years ago. Thus time with annoying twat doing Karaoke for 6 years now. What a lousy joke

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fucking hippocrite glamtarts. Trying to tell real Queenfans thar they live in the past while all Maylor do is rehashing their heyday 30plus years ago. This time with annoying twat doing Karaoke for 6 years now. What a lousy joke

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And no those hating LAMebird aint trolls they have ears and eyes are not in their 60's/70's lusting for an overweight emo tranny

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5031 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“Mercury Phoenix Trust
Freddie's birthday was celebrated in style when @adamlambert lead the crowd in a 'Happy Birthday' sing-a-long @ParkTheaterLV at @QueenWillRock show last night. @DrBrianMay @OfficialRMT @tylerwarrenrock @SpikesSASBand #NeilFairclough
#ffad? ? #happybirthdayfreddie”

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, why should we take our posts to an AL site? I don't post at any of those boards. That was your advice, take our crap to AL boards? Why don't you take your hateful venom and post them where they should be, on a Queen only thread here or on QO? THIS IS A QAL THREAD (just in case you don't know, the A stands for ADAM - part of QAL). This is where you post things about QAL. It is you who is confused about where we should post. You keep on huffing about "and on a Queen board, no less". Yea, but this thread is for QAL, which is what Queen has evolved into in the here and now, in this current reality, not 27 years ago. Of course I said Freddie was then, Adam is now. Just like Queen was the original four back then and QAL is what is happening now. If you have a problem with that, that is your problem, not mine. If I wanted to discuss Freddie, I would go to a Queen only thread, but I never would. Die hard Queen fans are often ugly people, you just have to look at the 3 on this thread! Although I am not sure runner is even a Queen fan, I think he just likes to troll and write nasty crap. People are allowed to discuss QAL and say nice things about the guys. That takes nothing away from Freddie and if you think it does, you need to go and get some help somewhere because that is just lunacy. Everyone else on here loved Freddie and Queen and are just happythat Brian and Roger found someone to tour with, that they have fun with, andthat this collaboration allows them to keep bringing their timeless music to new fans. As I said if you have a problem with that, that is not our problem, nor do we want to hear about it for the 1000th time.

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was listening to the three tenors show on PBS last night. There havebeen many "three tenors" over the last years and I had never seen these three before. The show was great and all three younger men had excellent voices. One had a rather operatic style of voice and he did more of the Italian classical songs and the other two just had really solid, pleasant tenor voices. I thought they were excellent, strong singers and was humming along. Then they got to Bohemian Rhapsody and that is where you realize how hard it is to sing. Freddie and Adam don't use falsetto to hit the high notes. None of these three could hit those notes and it sounded rather off to hear them use their falsetto for the really high notes. It was jarring to me to slip into falsetto and back down again. It didn't sound right. I guess it is pretty amazing that Freddie and Adam can hit them without resorting to falsetto. After hearing the Queen version, this one just didn't do it for me. I was just surprised that three obviously trained tenor voices wouldn't be able to sing those notes without going into falsetto.

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SOmeone take these two Glambert cretins put em together with Lamebird into a rocket and send am to Mars - win win situation for all

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 17:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Win win would be for you to get the heck out of here as you are a total and complete jerk. You never add anything substantve to any conversation and just say nasty and often filthy things. Go bother some other forum.

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I never heard a flithier thing than accusing Freddie having AIDS

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 19:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, why should we take our posts to an AL site? I don't post at any of those boards. That was your advice, take our crap to AL boards? Why don't you take your hateful venom and post them where they should be, on a Queen only thread here or on QO? THIS IS A QAL THREAD (just in case you don't know, the A stands for ADAM - part of QAL). This is where you post things about QAL. It is you who is confused about where we should post. You keep on huffing about "and on a Queen board, no less". Yea, but this thread is for QAL, which is what Queen has evolved into in the here and now, in this current reality, not 27 years ago. Of course I said Freddie was then, Adam is now. Just like Queen was the original four back then and QAL is what is happening now. If you have a problem with that, that is your problem, not mine. If I wanted to discuss Freddie, I would go to a Queen only thread, but I never would. Die hard Queen fans are often ugly people, you just have to look at the 3 on this thread! Although I am not sure runner is even a Queen fan, I think he just likes to troll and write nasty crap. People are allowed to discuss QAL and say nice things about the guys. That takes nothing away from Freddie and if you think it does, you need to go and get some help somewhere because that is just lunacy. Everyone else on here loved Freddie and Queen and are just happythat Brian and Roger found someone to tour with, that they have fun with, andthat this collaboration allows them to keep bringing their timeless music to new fans. As I said if you have a problem with that, that is not our problem, nor do we want to hear about it for the 1000th time.

Why should you and sweetcaroline take your crap to AL boards? You can lust over him, gossip about him, stalk his social media, and even those of his friends, and bitch about the big "bad" Queen fans on Queen boards all you like.
You came here months ago, first post in wanting me banned. You were litreally outraged that your friend sweetcaroline was banned and I wasn't.
Yea, this is a Q+AL thread, not board. You don't even care about Queen's history to even learn a couple things about the band. You live with your head in the sand. Or up AL's ass, eithier fits.You proved that in the tabloid thread especially.
You continue to twist things that I don't post. I guess a way for you to make yourself look better. Where have I ever said I wasn't happy for the people who enjoy Q+AL? You might wanna go back and re-read my posts again. I know people enjoy it, I have friends on the internet who enjoy it. There was even something I really like, but that didn't suit you, it's not glowing enough coming from me, I suppose.
A few hours ago, you said you never stated Freddie was then, AL is now. Now, you admit that you said it after I bumped the thread. Yes, I'm the one with the warped thinking *sarcasm*. You don't even remember half of what you post, and it's easier for you to have a bitch fest at me.
Freddie and Queen are legends. Sorry to bust your bubble, AL is nowhere near to being a legend. I guess that's why you and sweetcaroline must big him up, defend him and praise him,on Queen boards. I've never stated AL ever took away from Freddie's legacy...nor do I even think it because it would be impossible for AL or anyone else to do. I'm proud and happy of the legacy Freddie and Queen left the world with.
At the end of the day AL will be a tiny footnote for Brian and Roger, if even that.
It's not me with the problems here.

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, excuse me for being rude, but just shut up, please. You are so full of it. I have never said Adam is or ever will be a legend. Where are are getting that crap from? I told you a million times I don't care about his legacy. It will be doing music and that is enough. Why do You constantly say that? I am sure he will never reach Freddie's heights, no way, no how. Is that good enough for you?? But I don't care as I just enjoy his voice. Why is that idea of a legacy such a thing with you? It is in no one's mind but yours.

I did come in and post finally because I had read you for years on QAL and Queenzone and you always have something mean to say and you just always seem to dig at Caroline for no good reason. I just wanted to make a statement and ask if you ever realized how your behavior looked? I felt that if Caroline was banned, you should have been too, as I am sure you said something to warrant that. You always do. You can not leave her alone, nor me.

I didn't say you particularly aren't happy that folks here like QAL. I said everyone here loves Freddie and Queen and is happy that they are touring with Adam. Nothing about you being happy for others.

I am also not "bigging" him up as you so quaintly put it. I have already told you he won't be an icon like Freddie. I get tired of some of you constantly dinging on him. I don't link stuff or talk about him in glowing terms. I am a normal fan. OK? I think he is a wonderful young man who was brought up properly by his parents. He is kind to others and you never read gossip about him. He also has IMO one of the best voices of his era. That is it and I am entitled to my opinion. I am in no way, bigging him up.

You are like a mother rat who bites anyone that comes near you. If anyone doesn't see Freddie in the same light as you and heaven forbid that someone says something nice about Adam, you launch into a tirade. I don't need Queen's past history to enjoy what is currently offered. If knowing Queen's history turns a person into someone like you, no thank you very much! Get a grip, Icy, you sound like a lunatic at this point.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 20:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, excuse me for being rude, but just shut up, please. You are so full of it. I have never said Adam is or ever will be a legend. Where are are getting that crap from? I told you a million times I don't care about his legacy. It will be doing music and that is enough. Why do You constantly say that? I am sure he will never reach Freddie's heights, no way, no how. Is that good enough for you?? But I don't care as I just enjoy his voice. Why is that idea of a legacy such a thing with you? It is in no one's mind but yours.

I did come in and post finally because I had read you for years on QAL and Queenzone and you always have something mean to say and you just always seem to dig at Caroline for no good reason. I just wanted to make a statement and ask if you ever realized how your behavior looked? I felt that if Caroline was banned, you should have been too, as I am sure you said something to warrant that. You always do. You can not leave her alone, nor me.

I didn't say you particularly aren't happy that folks here like QAL. I said everyone here loves Freddie and Queen and is happy that they are touring with Adam. Nothing about you being happy for others.

I am also not "bigging" him up as you so quaintly put it. I have already told you he won't be an icon like Freddie. I get tired of some of you constantly dinging on him. I don't link stuff or talk about him in glowing terms. I am a normal fan. OK? I think he is a wonderful young man who was brought up properly by his parents. He is kind to others and you never read gossip about him. He also has IMO one of the best voices of his era. That is it and I am entitled to my opinion. I am in no way, bigging him up.

You are like a mother rat who bites anyone that comes near you. If anyone doesn't see Freddie in the same light as you and heaven forbid that someone says something nice about Adam, you launch into a tirade. I don't need Queen's past history to enjoy what is currently offered. If knowing Queen's history turns a person into someone like you, no thank you very much! Get a grip, Icy, you sound like a lunatic at this point.

Not going to shut up on your say so, darling ;-).
Bullshit that you don't care if AL will be a legend. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be bigging him up at the drop of a hat. Take your Three Tenors post.You didn't think the way that was done was not as good as AL's way of doing it. Of course!
Your posts are still here, often quoted by the way. Sure, you just wanted to say how my behavior looked, all the while ranting me out usually. Sure, you wanting me banned from both boards and something should be done about me, was just you pointing out my behavior. Are you trying to fool yourself? Other people? Are sure I have said something to warrant being banned? And sweetcaroline was just so innocent in everything I'm supposed to believe...and you want others to believe it too.
You don't like how I'm digging on AL. What have I said recently that has been offensive about the guy. I mentioned the gutiar and drum solo being switched around, and you even got on my back about that.
No, you aren't a normal fan, I doubt you are a Queen fan at all. Of course you think AL is a wonderful young man etc.
Here's a tip. You can shut up too.You really should have shut up the time you wanted me banned, the time you threw my experiences about homophobia back in my face here. The time you said I could be Queen Bitch. Yea, you and sweetcaroline are just so innocent *sarcasm* no matter what crap you both post. And like my POVs or not at least I can and do stand up for myself. You wanted people from elsewhere to March in to defend sweetcaroline and AL for fuck sake. You need to get a grip, because you lost it ages ago.

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 20:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Did I already say that Lamejerk is a sad talentless twat looking like a ladyboy?

SweetCaroline

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy Birthday to Freddie:

http://hornet.com/stories/adam-lambert-freddie-mercury/

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 21:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If Lamebird sang HB to my Birthday I would vomit

SweetCaroline

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah, a TALCvids video — The Show Must Go On:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HrJmxmr_oZw

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 21:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

If Lamebird sang HB to my Birthday I would vomit

I hope Brian and or Roger made a mention of Freddie's birthday. I haven't had time to check it out.
The crowd singing Happy birthday was nice, I have to say.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 22:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another TALCvids video — Heartbreak Hotel:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rMsRfZD7Zuk&feature=youtu.be

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 22:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Another TALCvids video — Heartbreak Hotel:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rMsRfZD7Zuk&feature=youtu.be

I guess you aren't going to say f Brian and or Roger made mention of Freddie's birthday? Good to know once again who your focus is.