Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 22:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“Saw @QueenWillRock with @adamlambert tonight at MGM Park Theater in Las Vegas. WOW. Very emotional tonight on Freddy’s birthday. Absolutely outstanding from start to finish.”

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 23:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For fucking sake, have you gone mad @Iron Butterfly? You seem to have completely lost it since Freddie’s birthday yesterday.

There are several new pages, and it all starten with you calling SweetCaroline out for posting something about QAL on Freddie’s birthday? That’s mad! You don’t like it, so ignore it. But no, you need to call her out for it.

And now, you did it again.
How about YOU go yourself and look for information, if Brian or Roger mentioned Freddie’s birthday yesterday? Apparently it’s not important for the rest of us. Or we didn’t see anything about it?

Is that a crime??? Last time I checked, we were living in free countries. Everybody is thankfully free to say, what we want to. You do - as you mentioned more than once or twice. And everyone else- including Sweet Caroline or Snifflese - are allowed to as well. Even on a Queen board.

So stop your idiotic childish nonsense against Caroline and Snifflese and behave like a sensible human being. Because I cannot remember, that YOU actually contributed anything of interest to this thread about Q+AL in Vegas. And no, I don’t want you to show me any old posts to prove anything. For me you lost it today.

And Caroline & Snifflese: Try to ignore her, you are all running in circles.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 18, 23:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

For fucking sake, have you gone mad @Iron Butterfly? You seem to have completely lost it since Freddie’s birthday yesterday.

There are several new pages, and it all starten with you calling SweetCaroline out for posting something about QAL on Freddie’s birthday? That’s mad! You don’t like it, so ignore it. But no, you need to call her out for it.

And now, you did it again.
How about YOU go yourself and look for information, if Brian or Roger mentioned Freddie’s birthday yesterday? Apparently it’s not important for the rest of us. Or we didn’t see anything about it?

Is that a crime??? Last time I checked, we were living in free countries. Everybody is thankfully free to say, what we want to. You do - as you mentioned more than once or twice. And everyone else- including Sweet Caroline or Snifflese - are allowed to as well. Even on a Queen board.

So stop your idiotic childish nonsense against Caroline and Snifflese and behave like a sensible human being. Because I cannot remember, that YOU actually contributed anything of interest to this thread about Q+AL in Vegas. And no, I don’t want you to show me any old posts to prove anything. For me you lost it today.

And Caroline & Snifflese: Try to ignore her, you are all running in circles.

Nope, I haven't gone mad. I don't have the time to sit and watch the full show to see if Brian and Roger mentioned that it was Freddie's birthday during the show last night. I haven't seen it elsewhere, so I decided to ask here. Simple.
No, I don't have to stop anything. Sweetcaroline came here over a year ago blaming me for her four month ban from QOL. Every ban she has had and those of her fellow Glamberts are all my fault according to her. Then we have snifflese marching in here to say I should have been banned. Sweetcaroline is blaming me for her year long ban from QOL that she is currently under, all while saying she never did anything wrong. Childish much? Damn right it is. Lies from sweetcaroline that I'm the reason for her bans and those of others. I doubt you'd want lies spread about you, right.
Yea, sure I will link to AL's private life as if that's any contribution to Queen boards...why the hell go that far in the first place? I will link to awful unofficial Q+AL posters. I will link and copy everything that is going to about Q+AL, especially AL. I will fawn over how good looking, sexy, AL is.^*Sarcasm*
I don't care that you think I lost it. And let's see how long sweetcaroline and snifflese will ignore my posts...all the times they said, they couldn't. They don't.
Freddie's birthday is a day he should be remembered, IMO. Was it a crime to hope he would be mentioned on Queen boards and ask if he was mentioned during last night's show? God knows everything else is mentioned, sometimes more than once with , different angles, rehashing etc. Go figure! I get that I can be annoying and even worse, but to have a go at me because I asked about if Brian and Roger spoke about their friend during a Q+AL concert on his birthday? And while turning a blind eye to what a couple of posters here say about me? Sure, make me me out to be the bad one here. That code stuff again, never call out anyone who is on a particular side of AL's and Glamberts I guess.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Sep 18, 02:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I did not hear Brian or Roger mention Freddie’s birthday last night but this link of the whole show was just posted on Twitter:

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1819745181441033&id=100002167067260&_rdr

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Sep 18, 04:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, I just watched that whole Facebook video and saw things I hadn’t seen before. Great view from the middle of the upper level.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Sep 18, 11:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QAL - VEGAS - NIGHT FOUR

WC: timeanddate.com/worldclock/fix…

STREAMERS:
mixlr.com/dancygeorgia/
mixlr.com/tlivin/

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Sep 18, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“Brian May is A God amongst men. @QueenWillRock was remarkable last night. 3rd time seeing @adamlambert w/them, and my God he has gotten better every time. Adam's vocals were on point & "Who wants to live forever" may be the single greatest performance I've ever witnessed. Period.”

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Sep 18, 11:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another TALCvids video — WWTLF:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FOH1Z-_tJdg&feature=youtu.be

SweetCaroline

SweetCaroline

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 713 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 18, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice review.

Thanks for posting Sweet Caroline!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 08 Sep 18, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Crown Jewels Show 5, September 8, 2018

Poster:
http://www.adamlambertlive.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/QAL-180908-LasVegas_mlg.jpg

SweetCaroline

Posted: 08 Sep 18, 16:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Closeup — Radio GaGa:

http://www.instagram.com/p/BndeEoiHXhX/?taken-by=judem2018

SweetCaroline

Posted: 08 Sep 18, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“Saw Queen & Adam Lambert in Vegas, incredible show, lighting, staging, May & Taylor amazing, Adam Lambert's voice is beyond belief, his swagger and stage presence is crazy, best male vocalist in the business today, check out youtube vids Park theater, vegas”

SweetCaroline

Posted: 08 Sep 18, 17:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“IT TAKES AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF STAMINA TO PUT ON THESE TWO-HOURS SHOW!

IT BLOWS MY MIND THAT BRIAN IS 71 AND ROGER 69!

I'M 64 AND I CAN'T VACUUM MY 2 BEDROOM CONDO WITHOUT TAKING A BREAK!

RESPECT!!!!!”

infiniticz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts

Posted: 09 Sep 18, 08:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

May I ask what the setlist is? Is it changing through the nights compare to their first 2018 Las Vegas event?

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts

Posted: 09 Sep 18, 10:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

infiniticz wrote:

May I ask what the setlist is? Is it changing through the nights compare to their first 2018 Las Vegas event?

It seems to have been staying the same from what I can tell, haven't heard anyone mention set changes.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Sep 18, 15:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No changes yet. The full concert from Sept. 5th is posted on this page, above. It was the same on the 7th and 8th.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Sep 18, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“DrBrianMay Had to slip next door after our show to catch up with the fabulous Def Leppard guys - selfie moment with my old and dear pal Joe Elliott. Yay ! Bri instagram.com/p/BnfxHKghrOv/…“

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 713 posts

Posted: 09 Sep 18, 19:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They seem to be really having a good time in Vegas!