Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Sep 18, 23:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

I have the problem that this guy is an arrogant twat. . . . . YOu sad fuckers always come up with the homophobic card. Real music fans hate ppl like Lambert, manufactured asswhipes with zero credibility and talent. Live with it you sad wankers


Why don't you live with it you sad fuck.

You're the cretin who brought up the guy subject on on of your first posts!

Plenty of Queen fans and musicians don't regard him as manufactured. In fact those two words appear in more of your posts then anywhere else.

Unlike you I've met Adam Lambert and chatted to him, and unlike you he is not an arrogant twat.


VH...may I ask you what year you met AL? You don't have to answer, or go into details, but I'd like to know the year.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 18, 00:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam has been singing and performing since age 10. I believe that signifies a natural talent and NOT a manufactured one!


queenUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com
...... as it began
queenUSA
Bohemian: 610 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 18, 03:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“Hate to ruin your day, but it was pretty much a sell out with tickets up to $1000. It was a resounding success. There seemed to be very few, if any, tickets left over!!! People everywhere want to see them. Fans flew in from Europe, Japan, South America and all over the world to see Brian and Roger play and Adam sing!!”

On the night I was there all those fans from all over the world were somewhere else. I was sitting with a legion of Vegas zombies who didn’t seem to know they were at a Queen show. Everything was lost on them. Why they even came I have no idea. I felt like they crashed the party and ruined it. Very subdued. Love of my life sing a long? Certainly not for this lot. Radio ga-ga hand clap? Clueless. Band not to blame.



I'll be right behind you, right until the ends of the Earth
runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 18, 06:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I blame then for stepping so low and playing in front of those Zombies but as they have a Zombie as their singer who can blame them

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 18, 12:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 18, 12:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Vocal harmony wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

I have the problem that this guy is an arrogant twat. . . . . YOu sad fuckers always come up with the homophobic card. Real music fans hate ppl like Lambert, manufactured asswhipes with zero credibility and talent. Live with it you sad wankers


Why don't you live with it you sad fuck.

You're the cretin who brought up the guy subject on on of your first posts!

Plenty of Queen fans and musicians don't regard him as manufactured. In fact those two words appear in more of your posts then anywhere else.

Unlike you I've met Adam Lambert and chatted to him, and unlike you he is not an arrogant twat.


VH...may I ask you what year you met AL? You don't have to answer, or go into details, but I'd like to know the year.


Last year, and very briefly this year

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 18, 20:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I pity you

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 18, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Both fall flat regarding a Freddie "replacement" but I take Rami anytime instead of the annoying goat. What gives him the right to judge who is playing Freddie. Shut your ugly mouth and vanish for good Lame-Bert noone wants your clueless view on Queen and Freddie. Especially not from a guy who is destroying their songs night after night

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 18, 16:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Both fall flat regarding a Freddie "replacement" but I take Rami anytime instead of the annoying goat. What gives him the right to judge who is playing Freddie. Shut your ugly mouth and vanish for good Lame-Bert noone wants your clueless view on Queen and Freddie. Especially not from a guy who is destroying their songs night after night


He's got the same right as anyone to pass an opinion when asked a question, he doesn't need permission to talk. And how would you know whether Rami falls flat since the movie isn't even out yet?



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 18, 19:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

some scenes from the trailer look absolutely laughable but I will watch it with an open mind as it is clearly not as annoying as seeing Lamebird for the first time failing on a queen song

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 00:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don’t think Rami sings.


inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13316 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:
I don’t think Rami sings.


Once again, shows how much attention you don't pay in ANY Queen context that doesn't seem to involve Adam. They've previously stated officially that vocals in the film will be a blend between Freddie (archive), Rami and Marc Martel.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 09:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So at least audio wise it will be Lamebird free thank god. Rumour has it that he will have a cameo somewhere. Isnt there a scene with sheep while recording bohrhap. That might be him. Would be fitting

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 09:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

So at least audio wise it will be Lamebird free thank god. Rumour has it that he will have a cameo somewhere. Isnt there a scene witjmh sheep while recording bohrhap. That might be him. Would be fitting


Awww, were you struggling to go any longer without talking about him? Never mind I'm sure someone will keep feeding you tidbits during the day to enable you and if not you can always go back and find some old posts to bump, just to give you an excuse.



Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 11:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner-70 must be due a feed and nappy change by now.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inu-ligur, I am fully aware that the vocals for the biopic are provided by a blend of Marc and Freddie.

But someone was comparing Rami and Adam and I was simply stating I have not seen a link with Rami singing. Have you? He is a respected actor and Adam is a respected singer so I don’t know why there should be a comparison.

You never miss a chance to attack me. What have I ever done to you?


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you have a link of Rami singing I would love to see it. I was not aware his voice was included.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Inu-ligur, I am fully aware that the vocals for the biopic are provided by a blend of Marc and Freddie.

But someone was comparing Rami and Adam and I was simply stating I have not seen a link with Rami singing. Have you? He is a respected actor and Adam is a respected singer so I don’t know why there should be a comparison.

You never miss a chance to attack me. What have I ever done to you?


Attack you? Erm, he wasn't attacking you at all. This is exactly what I mean when I say you always play the victim.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 18, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well lamebird freaks are always victims. Just imagine what they have to go thru listning to him all day and praising him online. Must be very tough