Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 18, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

I have no idea, why the two of you always seem to end up fighting about one fucking song.

But to settle it: here are all the stats for that one:
http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/queen-43d6e37f.html?song=These+Are+the+Days+of+Our+Lives

When you click on the artists, who performed it, you can see exactly, when and where they did it.


I love the song. Roger sings it, and not AL, he isn't even onstage during it, I doubt sweetcaroline knows or cares about the history of the song and how important it is.
I think when it was played during Q+PR and Q+AL shows, it was beautiful. I look at it as a tribute to Freddie and John more than anything else during the shows. I think it's a shame it seems to be dropped from recent shows. I hope it returns for sure.
Going to check out the link. Surprised QE hasn't performed it, but I'm glad about that. I only ever want to hear Freddie, Roger or George Michael and Lisa Stansfield sing it.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 18, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Sealion, that’s icy’s beef, not mine! I accept whatever Brian and Roger decide for their set lists because THEY know best. I thought I would be unhappy if they didn’t include It’s Late and Spread Your Wings in the show I saw last July, but the show was so magnificent anyway, it didn’t matter!


Nope, you don't accept whatever Brian and Roger decide for their set list. I remember you being very upset when Lady GaGa and Nate joined for ONE song. You thought it took away from AL's time.
You aren't a Queen fan. AL could burp in the microphone during a Q+AL show, and you would love it, because is AL onstage with Brian and Roger. You think everything is magnificent even when things weren't...take messing up the lyrics that you could not admit to.
Things are magnificent for you as long as it's AL singing the Queen songs. But you sink very low indeed when you bitch at me for liking DOOL without even knowing the history behind it.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 18, 21:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don’t think it’s wrong to like TATDOOL. I just think it is really dumb to like only that song and Save Me and nothing else.

I criticized Gaga on AOBTD because she was a mess (probably needed a rehearsal rather than being impromptu). Nate Ruess was shouting Somebody To Love and it was awful. Also he had already performed his solo songs which Adam has not done at the iHeart Festival.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 18, 22:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I don’t think it’s wrong to like TATDOOL. I just think it is really dumb to like only that song and Save Me and nothing else.

I criticized Gaga on AOBTD because she was a mess (probably needed a rehearsal rather than being impromptu). Nate Ruess was shouting Somebody To Love and it was awful. Also he had already performed his solo songs which Adam has not done at the iHeart Festival.


So my actually liking something is now dumb. And you think my likng those two songs are dumb? Says you right. Proof you really don't care about the history behind things in Queen history and that ou will use my actually likng something to try to have a go at me. No hon, that's not me being dumb here, that's you being dumb and short sighted.. Nothing but Glambert praise code where everything has to be liked and praised will be good enough for you, then again, maybe not even then. I can't believe you would mock me for liking a couple of ballads, but I guess your main beef is, that AL isn't singing one of them.
I guess you missed where I said I like IL and SYW? That I wished it stayed in the shows?
I know you don't give a damn about Queen's history and why some of it is so important. While wearing your AL blinders, you are missing out on quite a few things. But of course, it doesn't matter because it had fuck all to do with Adam, so you don't care. AL is what you care about...if it even can be called care.
I know what you think about Lady GaGa. You have been pissed at her for ages because she didn't tweet AL back after he covered her song in Glee. Plus, you were pissed at her for singing the Bowie Tribute. You wanted AL to sing that. As well you were pissed because you feel she took away from AL's time with Brian and Roger. And the biggie, is simply because she is a more popular artist than AL. Anyone who is more popular than AL gets your wrath, GaGa, Adele, Sam, you have often bitched about thoxe artistsand even said it makes you upset and angry becauze AL doesn't have what they have. It's not even sour grapes, it's all out envy and bitterness to anyone who has what AL hasn't.
Boy, this thing called Queen message boards really isn't the place for you then. I can't believe how entitled and bratty you are.
So Nate sang his own songs before he sang with Brian and Roger...huh. That's how you excuse that? Nah, you were just pissed and apparently still are pissed that AL didn't get all the time to sing there.
You hate many things that you precieve as a "threat" to Lambert. You hate how certain other people dare give their POVs because it doesn't match yours. Glambert code can be a creepy thing. You take it to the next step to cray cray.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 00:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The last word !!!!!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 01:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can you just give it a rest, Icy! Anyone who thinks Caroline is to blame here has not been reading on QOL and here for the last 5 or more years. You are like a dog with a bone and you spew the same crap in every post and go on a total rant which is ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever. You chased me off of here in the same manner. You just can't abide anyone not bowing to the almighty Freddie and pretty much dislike anything to do with QAL except for the 2 or 3 songs you throw out. Other than that it is nastiness and attack mode from you. I am sick of it, as you do ruin this thread with all your constant negativity just like Sea Lion says. You make it your business to answer Caroline in some nasty, contentious manner. We all know what you hate by now and I could write every post of yours as it is always the same. No one cares if Adam messed up on a song, no one else really cares what the song list for the concert entails. Most rational people know that Queen has way too many songs and could never sing them all. After doing concerts for years Brian and Roger know what most concert goers will enjoy. Just like Caroline, I am happy with whatever they perform in a concert. I have a few favorites, but I am down with whatever they perform for me. If these concerts are such a disappointment for you, don't listen to them and quit writing about them. Since you haven't seen any of them, I am not sure that your POV carries much weight. I would be so happy not to have to read your garbage, which I do try to skip, but this is getting to be too much again. I don't know what kind of a special snowflake you think you are to be so ugly to another person. Go post on a Queen thread where all the true, long term, real fans are and leave the QAL threads alone as your opinion has no added value ever.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 01:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

The last word !!!!!


Weak ass comeback. Actually, not even a comeback. Just weak.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 01:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Can you just give it a rest, Icy! Anyone who thinks Caroline is to blame here has not been reading on QOL and here for the last 5 or more years. You are like a dog with a bone and you spew the same crap in every post and go on a total rant which is ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever. You chased me off of here in the same manner. You just can't abide anyone not bowing to the almighty Freddie and pretty much dislike anything to do with QAL except for the 2 or 3 songs you throw out. Other than that it is nastiness and attack mode from you. I am sick of it, as you do ruin this thread with all your constant negativity just like Sea Lion says. You make it your business to answer Caroline in some nasty, contentious manner. We all know what you hate by now and I could write every post of yours as it is always the same. No one cares if Adam messed up on a song, no one else really cares what the song list for the concert entails. Most rational people know that Queen has way too many songs and could never sing them all. After doing concerts for years Brian and Roger know what most concert goers will enjoy. Just like Caroline, I am happy with whatever they perform in a concert. I have a few favorites, but I am down with whatever they perform for me. If these concerts are such a disappointment for you, don't listen to them and quit writing about them. Since you haven't seen any of them, I am not sure that your POV carries much weight. I would be so happy not to have to read your garbage, which I do try to skip, but this is getting to be too much again. I don't know what kind of a special snowflake you think you are to be so ugly to another person. Go post on a Queen thread where all the true, long term, real fans are and leave the QAL threads alone as your opinion has no added value ever.


Aww, I chased you from here? Yet, here you are again...in your usual total rant once again, playing the victim. Is this what sweetcaroline meant when she said it's my fault for bans? It's your choice to come here or not. Oddly enough you made the statement you would come back...and here you are. So you may feel chased you off, but it's you playing victim again.
Is bringing up five years how you want to try to get others on your side? First you wanted soxtalon and now you want others to read things from the past five years. Up to them if they do or not, don't ya think. I've nothing to be ashamed about.
As for almighty Freddie, tit for tat again, eh. I'm well aware Freddie had his faults. I've never denied it. Fact is, he is still admired and respected...even though I know you feel as if you don't know why that is. He was a man of immense talent, determination and courage if you didn't know. No Almighty needed to know that much. Shame on you for not knowing or caring why he was legendary. You'd be very lucky if AL can even have a quarter of what Freddie did.
I have every right to be on Queen boards. I've broken no rules that I'm aware of. I think that is what bothers you the most, I'm on both Queen boards, and I don't live in a bubble where everything is perfect, and my POVs differ from yours to say the least. I know you tried to get me banned from here and QOlL in fact I know you said in your first post here that I should have been banned from QOL and not sweetcaroline. Something had to be done about about me you said, ironically while stirring the pot all the while you are here. Such as now.
There are things I like and don't like during Q+AL shows or anything else I discuss. Even Queen with Freddie, yea a thing or two I hated and I still do. The reasons why I tuned into Q+AL shows are for Brian and Roger, DOOL, LOML, SM, IL and SYW when it is or was performed. All of that, I thought was pretty good, and the best parts IMO. Sure there are things I didn't like, does it hurt your feelings that I don't feel the way you and sweetcaroline does about it? It would be boring as hell if everyone liked the same things. Yes, I give my POV as do you. We may never see eye to eye, no big deal. But I'm not an all in or all out type of person. I'm pretty happy that I have my own POVs. Yes I've shared them, and I hope I can can again, because at the end of the day not Q+AL can change my mind. It's not up to you or anyone else how I feel.
Yes, I have posted in the Queen sections here a few times, more on QOL. How many times have you posted there? Not often, right? I do have the right to post here, you better let than sink in.
I have no problems with sealion or rockchic. Don't use them to try to score points and finger point at me.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 02:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you, snifflese, and yes you and I have more of a right to post on this Queen + Adam Lambert thread because we love Queen and we love Adam and after 6 years we should not have to be made to feel apologetic for it. The people who can’t or don’t want to follow and support them should not post here, not us!

If you can’t handle positive messages about what these guys are doing, do yourself and us a favor and go away! Enough already with the negative crap!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 03:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Thank you, snifflese, and yes you and I have more of a right to post on this Queen + Adam Lambert thread because we love Queen and we love Adam and after 6 years we should not have to be made to feel apologetic for it. The people who can’t or don’t want to follow and support them should not post here, not us!

If you can’t handle positive messages about what these guys are doing, do yourself and us a favor and go away! Enough already with the negative crap!


I doubt you both like Queen, let alone love Queen I doubt any real Queen fan has to wonder why Freddie is still admired and respected. Snifflese 'asked' about that. A real Queen fan wouldn't say Freddie slept with everyry gay man on the planet...that's what you came out with recently sweetcaroline. A real Queen fan would actually discuss the band and not just about Q+AL. Do I really have to point it out that Brian and Roger existied before AL? Pity you can be bothered about that.

Sorry, you aren't fooling me about being positive. You both throw hissy fits when you can't get your own ways. Do you a favor? Honey, I owe you no favours. But why don't you both go and stay on AL boards instead of promoting and spamming the crap out of Queen boards with your total crap, and playing the victim when things don't happen the way you want? Who the hell are you two telling me to go away? Craziness and butthurt reign especially for you two. You both do Glamberts no favours...I'm just glad I know there's some good, reasonable ones out there. Do you really think you are helping AL in any way, shape of form? You aren't.

Postive my ass. You look at everything through blinders. You couldn't and wouldn't admit for weeks when AL screwed up the lyrics. Your constant think everything is magnificent isn't realistic. You offer very little opinions, and want to fill up this site with tweets, world clock, glowing articles, pics, AL is so gorgeous, good looking, sexy...you can't help yourself. And you do that here because you can no longer do it on QOL. No wonder why you and snifflse have such axes to grind about me. You both have made that clear.
If you can't handle my posts, no ne ever said you had to read or even agree with them. Easier for you both to always point fingers at me and try to get others on your side.
You both are so transparent.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 03:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't have to prove to you what kind of a Queen fan I am. I have loved the original Queen since they started in the early 1970's, but I am not a nut job Queen fan like some people here. I loved the group with Freddie and I also love Qal because it is the MUSIC I love. I really don't care who is singing it at this point. That is what you can't get through your head. It can't be Freddie anymore, so I am not resentful like you, that Adam is singing. I happen to think he does a great job and they have great rapport. The QAL shows I have seen were 2 of my favorites. You are the one who is butthurt because somehow you think Adam takes away from Freddie, which is ridiculous. You have to appreciate QAL for what it is - a vehicle to get Queen's music out there right now and hundreds of thousands of people have been very happy with the show. If that bothers you, that is not my fault. I have no agenda and all the stuff you spew up there is crap. I am not promoting or spamming or talking about his looks or any other crap. I am just tired of you crapping on Sweet Caroline and people who actually like QAL. Just like you adore Freddie, we like QAL and we don't have to justify it to you of all people. You are one of the most negative people I have seen on-line always attacking certain people on here. Nobody wants to read your crap for the 500th time. It is always the same garbage you write. Say something new or find a place where you might fit in better because you are a great detriment to this thread, let me tell you. People might be able to have some interesting conversations but having to deal with you just isn't worth it. I am not sure why you get such great satisfaction about calling others out. It is really sad and doesn't reflect well on a you as a person at all.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 04:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I don't have to prove to you what kind of a Queen fan I am. I have loved the original Queen since they started in the early 1970's, but I am not a nut job Queen fan like some people here. I loved the group with Freddie and I also love Qal because it is the MUSIC I love. I really don't care who is singing it at this point. That is what you can't get through your head. It can't be Freddie anymore, so I am not resentful like you, that Adam is singing. I happen to think he does a great job and they have great rapport. The QAL shows I have seen were 2 of my favorites. You are the one who is butthurt because somehow you think Adam takes away from Freddie, which is ridiculous. You have to appreciate QAL for what it is - a vehicle to get Queen's music out there right now and hundreds of thousands of people have been very happy with the show. If that bothers you, that is not my fault. I have no agenda and all the stuff you spew up there is crap. I am not promoting or spamming or talking about his looks or any other crap. I am just tired of you crapping on Sweet Caroline and people who actually like QAL. Just like you adore Freddie, we like QAL and we don't have to justify it to you of all people. You are one of the most negative people I have seen on-line always attacking certain people on here. Nobody wants to read your crap for the 500th time. It is always the same garbage you write. Say something new or find a place where you might fit in better because you are a great detriment to this thread, let me tell you. People might be able to have some interesting conversations but having to deal with you just isn't worth it. I am not sure why you get such great satisfaction about calling others out. It is really sad and doesn't reflect well on a you as a person at all.


Sorry, I don't believe you that you are a Queen fan for one second. You complained here and on QOL when people posted about Freddie. Did you miss knowing he was and remains such an important part of the band and that's why he is still discussed. Does it piss you off or make you jealous of Freddie? Yes, I sure think so. Maybe because AL will never be that way.
You don't have to even be a big fan of Queen's, but after your complaints when Freddie was mentioned ad you wondering why Freddie still has so much respect and admiration...well dear, you aren't fooling me that you are a Queen fan at all. You barely discussed him on both Queen boards.
I'm not resentful that AL is singing the songs. The music has never died out in the years since Freddie passed away. That's not down to your almighty Lambert. Good for you that you enjoyed the shows you attendd, I have no problems with that at all. You seem to think AL is the main reason Queen has had s surge in popularity. Quite frankly, he isn't. Queen's music has been there, living long and prospering for decades now, that's a fact. Freddie has been gone for all this time, I'm well aware, but his legacy is living on in many ways.
You aren't so innocent yourself in what you have done here either. Admit it, you posted that you thought about my experiences about homophobia from somewhere else, was to attention seek as you posted here. Just yikes at how low you can sink. You in your first post here based on gosh knows what that you wanted me banned from both Queen boards, because your buddy sweetcaroline was under a ban. Something should be done you said...all the while stirring the pot time and time again.. Your posts are still here after all. I've quoted many of them.
You think I should a new place to fit in on your say so? Get over yourself. Last time I looked it's not up to you where and how I post. Say something new? Like your obvious agenda you have for me.
Keep digging your hole, you might fall in that sticky hole of sticky, gooey snot.
I don't know why you continue to want to drag others in. Sealion said her piece fair enough. You come in here with your ax to grind as your usual, wanting others to join your side against me. It's actually pathetic. At least I've been holding my own ground. I've sent no red alerts out to get others on my side. A Glambert actually went to Adamtopia to come here to defend AL and sweetcaroline from some posters here.
This is what you do time and time when you want people to turn against me, you rant on and make things very personal about me. Because you know, things aren't up to you on any Queen board, and you are frustrated that you can't get your own ways. Let people make up their own mnds about me if they wish without your little hissy fits. You can't even try to be civil. If you want people to take a look at me, I hope they take a long look at you too.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 05:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't have to justify how big of a Queen fan I am. Why are you being so ridiculous? Yea, I do think Adam is partially responsible for a resurgence in Queen's music gaining popularity over the last few years. They have played to millions of people over the last 6 years and you can read on-line about the many new fans who now love Queen. People are bringing their kids and younger folks are being introduced to Queen music. If you can't see that, you must be quite thick, but I know you only see what you want to. You have your opinion and I have mine which is based on statistics, not just what I would like it to be. You can have all the hissy fits you like, but your world view of Queen just ain't reality!! Over and out!!!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 05:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I don't have to justify how big of a Queen fan I am. Why are you being so ridiculous? Yea, I do think Adam is partially responsible for a resurgence in Queen's music gaining popularity over the last few years. They have played to millions of people over the last 6 years and you can read on-line about the many new fans who now love Queen. People are bringing their kids and younger folks are being introduced to Queen music. If you can't see that, you must be quite thick, but I know you only see what you want to. You have your opinion and I have mine which is based on statistics, not just what I would like it to be. You can have all the hissy fits you like, but your world view of Queen just ain't reality!! Over and out!!!!


Were you not being ridiculous when you said that you didn't think I'm an AL fan? Yep, you were, you sure were ridiculous. Look at you now going on that you are a Queen fan. Personally, I'm not buying what you are trying to sell here. Don't like it when I doubt you are a Queen fan...too bad, so sad.
Blah, blah Adam had a part to do with Queen's resurgence you say? Fact is the music never went anywhere. It's been there since Freddie passed away and of course before that, get it through that head of yours. AL isn't the savior you want and need him to be in the music business and definitely not the savior for Brian and Roger. AL isn't the reason why the Queen catalogue is still selling, downloaded, played, being used in TV, film, and adverts. He isn't the reason why Queen are legends in the music industry. That's the facts...AL has very little to do with it when it's all said and done. Queen's music has stood the test of time,and Lambert hasn't much to do with it as you hope/want/need.
It's not me throwing hissy fits here, I'm perfectly fine.
See ya next time with your usual, dull ax that you grind. Then again, im not sure it's over and out for you yet. It never is.


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 14:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This thread is about the QAL residency in Vegas. Let’s stick to the subject! PLEASE!

Sparkles user not visiting Queenzone.com


add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good god! JFC! The same shit over and over and over. No self awareness whatsoever. Just because you CAN post your opinion ad naseum doesn’t mean you should. People can read and remember. Posters don’t need to read the same thing repeatedly. Same shit, different day. Let’s rename this thread, The Alzheimer’s thread.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

This thread is about the QAL residency in Vegas. Let’s stick to the subject! PLEASE!


LOL. I wonder who started it here by you stating people were "bitch, bitch, bitch" on the second page here. Nice way for you to get the pot stirred up again. You knew what you were doing...unless you are that clueless.
You got what you wanted. People to swoop in here to defend you and Lambert, to have a go at me. Now you want to get back on topic? Nice innocent act, I'm not buying it.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 18, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkles wrote:

Good god! JFC! The same shit over and over and over. No self awareness whatsoever. Just because you CAN post your opinion ad naseum doesn’t mean you should. People can read and remember. Posters don’t need to read the same thing repeatedly. Same shit, different day. Let’s rename this thread, The Alzheimer’s thread.

Fancy you stopping by. I was expecting it.
No self awareness by two people in this thread that's for damn sure.
I can and I will give my. POVs, and that's enough to upset and send two people in particular into a ranting rage, once again.. If they can't handle what I post, this isn't the place for them. I'm not going to shut up or leave, even though they make it clear that's exactly what they are after and hoping to achieve.
I'm a Queen fan first and foremost, and I do have the right to post, even though they don't like it or agree with it.
I will never understand using Queen boards the way some Glamberts do as a personal Glambert playground. Trying so hard to convert Queen fans into AL fans.
After sweetcaroline stated here that Freddie slept with every gay man on the planet I lost all respect for her. When sweetcaroline has spammed about anything and everything about AL on Queen boards, that's extremely distasteful. Even going as far as putting private moments out there, is she that clueless? Mocking me for actually liking something and a song in particular?
Whe snifflese said what Freddie went through with the tabloids didn't matter because those same tabloids give praise for Q+AL these days, when she complained about Freddie beng discussed on Queen boards, that's mind boggling. When she came here saying something should be done about me, and wanting me to be banned, she has a very obvious ax to grind about me.
Sweetcaroline and snifflese have no shame. No common sense.
Not hard to tell what these two want to see happen and hope to do here. And the claims they are Queen fans, is laughable. Who are they trying to convince? Themselves?

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 May 18, 00:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I think Sparkles meant YOU!!! As you are the only one that keeps repeating the crap about QOL, the bans, the homophobia, the stalking and the myriad problems with QAL and of course, the wonders of Freddie and John. All of which you have repeated way too many times for all of us!!! I don't get the bit about Caroline or I in a rage. YOU are the only one that goes on and on with accusations and total nastiness and has her knickers in a twist. You need to get something straight, a lot of people here are sick and tired of YOU!!!! Being the ultimate Queen fan has diddly squat to do with having an appreciation for QAL and what is happening in Queen's world right now. If you want to live in the past, great, go for it, but a lot of us don't need or want to hear about it!!! Keep your delusions to yourself because I am sure you have said the same thing about 500 times already!! There is a real problem if you can't see that.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 May 18, 00:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I think Sparkles meant YOU!!! As you are the only one that keeps repeating the crap about QOL, the bans, the homophobia, the stalking and the myriad problems with QAL and of course, the wonders of Freddie and John. All of which you have repeated way too many times for all of us!!! I don't get the bit about Caroline or I in a rage. YOU are the only one that goes on and on with accusations and total nastiness and has her knickers in a twist. You need to get something straight, a lot of people here are sick and tired of YOU!!!! Being the ultimate Queen fan has diddly squat to do with having an appreciation for QAL and what is happening in Queen's world right now. If you want to live in the past, great, go for it, but a lot of us don't need or want to hear about it!!! Keep your delusions to yourself because I am sure you have said the same thing about 500 times already!! There is a real problem if you can't see that.