forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5130 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 May 18, 02:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, I think Sparkles meant YOU!!! As you are the only one that keeps repeating the crap about QOL, the bans, the homophobia, the stalking and the myriad problems with QAL and of course, the wonders of Freddie and John. All of which you have repeated way too many times for all of us!!! I don't get the bit about Caroline or I in a rage. YOU are the only one that goes on and on with accusations and total nastiness and has her knickers in a twist. You need to get something straight, a lot of people here are sick and tired of YOU!!!! Being the ultimate Queen fan has diddly squat to do with having an appreciation for QAL and what is happening in Queen's world right now. If you want to live in the past, great, go for it, but a lot of us don't need or want to hear about it!!! Keep your delusions to yourself because I am sure you have said the same thing about 500 times already!! There is a real problem if you can't see that.

Thought you were "over and out". So much for that, eh.
Sweetcaroline has often laid blame on me for her bans and even those bans of her friends. As well as twisting her story that she claimed she was banned for posting and loving AL too much. She never could keep her stories, erm lies straight about it. I don't know what went on, only she and someone else knew. That someone else has stated it wasn't my fault for her ban. But hey, she and you have an agenda, and so much easier for you both to blame me, obviously.
No, you don't get it, because you two can't and won't admit to being wrong. Sweetcaroline is innocent in your eyes, and you are also playing the victim card that I ran you off here...even though you still come by to have a go at me, defend your buddy and Lambert. That's your reasons for being here. That's obvious.
You are so bitter about the Freddie and John legacy. Why is that, are you jealous orf that legacy something? Are you bothered AL will never reach their status as legends? It bothers you so much that two members of Queen are actually discussed on a Queen board. Goes to show how entitled and f**ked up the way you think and feel is.
I don't know why you continue to try to bring others into this. Do you know something I don't? You made your feelings very clear what you think about me. Do you want others to join your cause? At least have the guts to speak for yourself, without trying to drag others in this. Some sort of twisted mind game you are hoping to achieve.
Nope, I'm not an ultimate Queen fan, and I've never claimed to be that. You and sweetcaroline say you love Queen and are fans, which is total bullcrap. Brian and Roger are to you both only important because AL is singing the Queen songs. I'm well aware of your bitterness when someone else had the chance to sing with Brian and Roger. You called another artist "that awful person". Then you tried to cover your ass.
Your rants here are something else. Who has said you have to read, agree or even like what I post. You dont have to do that, but you can't even debate rationally, or logically, you much rather rage on and become personal about me. Says a lot about you, actually. Your posts and your anger/upset in which you write them, is crazy. Surprised smoke doesn't come from your posts.
Not against any rules if I repeat myself, funny enough you and sweetcaroline have repeated yourselves too. Or does that not matter because it's ok for Glamberts to do it?
You poor thing, thinking you must defend sweetcaroline and AL while bitching all the while. The hypocrisy from you is galling. You want it your way, but you sure don't want POVs shared from the people you don't like or agree with. That's your big problem. Your way or nothing.
Oh, by the way, I can post about things Queen did back in the day, and what two members of Q+AL do now. I will do so in the future, as well. Only the music can change my POVs. I hope for at least a good surprise or two in the upcoming shows, though I don't really expect it.
As for delusions, keep clingng to yours that you think it's due to Adam that Queen has a resurgence. If you were a fan, you'd know Queen's music never went away in the years since Freddie died.
You don't have all the facts about anything that you wish you did.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 15 May 18, 05:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are truly deluded, Icy! Not much else to say....

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 15 May 18, 05:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are truly deluded, Icy! Not much else to say....

You are truly butthurt, bitter and entitled.
Let's see how long you can go with not much else to say. Like your over and out last night, I bet you won't stick to it.
What's up your nose? That it's not looking likely that AL and Q+AL won't appear on American Idol this year? Is that why you are so worked up? LOL.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 21267 posts

Posted: 15 May 18, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Interesting. Maybe it's a trial run for a residency.

Also - what has happened to this forum? The quality has gone way downhill, as evidenced by threads like this.

Artists must pass on, but sometimes a mix of passion, good fortune, diligence, expertise, and meticulous labor can capture and restore some of the beauty they left behind.

http://www.queenlive.ca
Iron Butterfly

Posted: 15 May 18, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Real Wizard wrote:

Also - what has happened to this forum? The quality has gone way downhill, as evidenced by threads like this.

It very well could be a trail run. Surprised it's only 10, but we know Brian and Roger...things can change ;-).
As for what happened...I will take some of that responsibility, but not all of it. Someone came here playing the victim card and blame game about me last August, and someone came here with an ax to grind about me...to make a long story short.

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 211 posts

Posted: 16 May 18, 06:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I actually like Adam Lambert, I think he's a very technically skilled singer. But I've never really thought his tone was suited for Queen. I think he'd be good for a Geddy Lee replacement or Zeppelin stand in or maybe GNR. He'd kill some Rush songs. He's Geddy Lee on steroids, in my opinion. That said, I think he's doing an adequate job with Queen, and some songs such as WWTLF have given me goosebumps. But I will say, SweetCaroline makes it very hard to like Lambert. Definitely a case of a fan being a detriment. I'm sorry, not trying to be mean, but you are doing Adam Lambert no favors. I believe you are doing the opposite. I think he's a good guy but you make me want to hate him for some reason.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts

Posted: 16 May 18, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Real Wizard wrote:

I do know that at the end of the September shows the equipment is going back into storage in the US..

So more dates somewhere must have been planned or at least talked about.

As regards the forum, yes.

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts

Posted: 19 May 18, 22:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^Interesting. Now, what could they have possibly planned after Vegas? Maybe South America?

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5034 posts

Posted: 20 May 18, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion, South America would be fine with me if they are up for it. Lots of fans there are begging them to come back!

Brancelli, I didn’t expect to be put on defense so much when I first came to the Queen forums. I was so excited for these spectacular shows and instead I was “welcomed with criticism and negativity!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 12 Jun 18, 22:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vegas promo:

http://www.facebook.com/Queen/videos/10216826658848970/

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 23 Jun 18, 09:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well the crticism was well deserved as you are pretty sick when it comes to Lamebird

SweetCaroline

Posted: 20 Jul 18, 00:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vegas residencies:

http://hauteliving.com/2018/07/residencies-lv-20918/658552/

Posted: 20 Jul 18, 00:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Caroline is a ray of sunshine compared to you! Your heart must be totally black to hate someone and something quite so miuch. I feel so sorry for you as it must be draining to be so ugly and negative all the time.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 18, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Vegas residencies:

http://hauteliving.com/2018/07/residencies-lv-20918/658552/

It's funny in a sad sort of way that Q+AL are charging more than everyone except Bruno Mars. What a time to be alive...

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."

Posted: 20 Jul 18, 23:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sd is the right word-"Queen" (or what is left off it) ending as a vegas lounge act. The ultimate sellout

SweetCaroline

Posted: 20 Jul 18, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy et al, make sure you read this whole article since you always fight with me that Adam didn’t have an uphill struggle in his solo career due to his sexuality:

http://vmagazine.com/article/pop-ed-adam-lambert/

Posted: 21 Jul 18, 06:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the main struggle this tool has is is godawful voice and his destroying of queen songs. FOr that alone he should have sent to prison

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 18, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

the main struggle this tool has is is godawful voice and his destroying of queen songs. FOr that alone he should have sent to prison

Do stop making yourself sound silly, if you really want your opinions to be taken seriously come up with some actual explanations of what exactly you think is wrong with his voice, in technical terms that can be factually argued and proven. And please don't use the timing thing, it doesn't hold water that someone with the length of experience Adam's had singing live, especially in theater with no click tracks etc would not be able to keep time and no one would have noticed.

Posted: 23 Jul 18, 23:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The girls on Adamtopia would be right on that, as they worry over every note that comes out of his mouth! Cassie would have lots to say about that one and since she never has, the problem does not exist. Simon never said something like that to Adam and I know he told others that. Runner doesn't know a thing about music or the voice and that is about all he can come up with! Sad, really!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 26 Jul 18, 20:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’ve always been impressed about the timing in the QAL shows and how Adam knows exactly when to start singing during those amazing Brian May guitar riffs! Also Spike never misses a beat on when he starts the next song following audience applause and lighting cues!