Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QUEEN+ADAM LAMBERT DO VEGAS

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 14:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam is used to theater and you have to be in the moment for the cues. Remember the one concert where Brian was standing on the fog jet (something like that!!) and Adam came and kind of pushed him off last minute? He is always paying attention. Just like in UP. I don't know if you have ever noticed, but Adam is cuing Roger. I guess Roger has a hearing deficit, so Adam is right there so Roger can hear and see him. He will often have his back to the audience so Roger gets everything right. They just work in synch and it translates into a great product.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3473 posts

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 16:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lame-Bird is the worst when it somce to singing in time. The Glamtarts claim him being off is intentional. But doing this in EVERY FUCKING SONG is clear proof (again) that he guy cannot sing properly at all (apart from his godawful yodeling and vibrato)

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2427 posts

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Lame-Bird is the worst when it somce to singing in time. The Glamtarts claim him being off is intentional. But doing this in EVERY FUCKING SONG is clear proof (again) that he guy cannot sing properly at all (apart from his godawful yodeling and vibrato)

But he doesn't do it in every song and the one's he does is in the exact same places over and over. Wouldn't that seem strange if it wasn't intentional. And why has no one else ever mentioned it and why doesn't it happen in his solo shows or any other one off appearances he does?

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Runner, just give it up. I think I mentioned in another post that there are several vocal coaches on one of the blogs I read and they pick up every mistake Adam makes. If he wasn't singing in time or whatever you call it, they would have mentioned it. I agree with Rockchic. When it is done,it is ever time, so it is intentional!! You are making crap up since there is very little to criticize. There are not many singers who are as consistent as he every night!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5026 posts

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 20:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Still haven’t heard what show these critics have been to. Watching amateur videos from iPhones is not a very reliable source when it comes to sound, timing, etc.

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 20:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is the first time that ANY singer is off-time during ALL the fucking songs he is singing. I dont need to be at a show of this wanker to hear it. Okayyyyy might be the recording that makes him sound off. ALL cellphones recording the annoying tool are out of order right? You are fucking delusional you sick Glamfarts

SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 20:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you don’t like him why are you so devoted to watching videos or live streams or whatever? Go watch the Freddie Tribute, Live Aid, Montreal, Hungary videos instead!

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 21:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well maybe you should watch them to spot the difference between caviar(Freddie) and vomit (Lamebird). And watch Live Aid closely again with Freddie wearing his crown and cape....

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5122 posts

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 21:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Well maybe you should watch them to spot the difference between caviar(Freddie) and vomit (Lamebird). And watch Live Aid closely again with Freddie wearing his crown and cape....

LMAO. She really thought Freddie wore the cape and crown at Live Aid.
*Facepalm*. How did anyone ever think that?!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My son says the difference is that Freddie was a Thunderbird and Adam is a Lamborghini.

I missed the crown and cape by a year! Same place, different year!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 22:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

My son says the difference is that Freddie was a Thunderbird and Adam is a Lamborghini.

I missed the crown and cape by a year! Same place, different year!

That's not even creative LOL.
I think you miss out on quite a bit. I really am shocked you thought Freddie wore the cape and crown at Live Aid of all places/events.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 22:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really am shocked that you are shocked !!!!!

Posted: 27 Jul 18, 23:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You know what, Icy? 99.9& of the population doesn't know and couldn't care less when or what Freddie wore at a particular concert. If that is all you have to worry about in your life, I don't know. It just isn't a gotcha moment! You wonder why people lump you with Runner? You are sounding more like him on here every day. If the shoe fits....

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 28 Jul 18, 02:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You know what, Icy? 99.9& of the population doesn't know and couldn't care less when or what Freddie wore at a particular concert. If that is all you have to worry about in your life, I don't know. It just isn't a gotcha moment! You wonder why people lump you with Runner? You are sounding more like him on here every day. If the shoe fits....

What the hell has you so angry again? No, you and sweetcaroline make it clear enough about much if at all about Freddie's and Queen's history. Yet, you shove AL down everyone's throats any way you see fit.
Nice of you to get personal with me again. You have no idea about what worries me.
What's the deal with you defending sweetcaroline? Does she beg you to take up her and the AL cause or something? You both prove Queen boards aren't the places for you both. You practically cry about how poor AL is treated, and you both can't be bothered to look up much about Queen's history. Shame on you both, because it's people like you and sweetcaroline who gives Glamberts a bad name.

Posted: 28 Jul 18, 02:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get a life, Icy. I am sick of Queen being thrown at me. This is the QAL thread and we can talk about it. We don't need Queen's history thrown in our face constantly. I have quite a few bands I really enjoy and I don't know whether someone wore this or that or what year a song came out. People can enjoy music without knowing all those useless facts. There are a lot more important things in life. I can enjoy QAL and have always enjoyed Queen's music without the history lesson. I enjoyed Queen's music way before you did . They were on my radar in the early 1970's. I bought all their records and later CD's. I just enjoy their music. Is there something wrong with that? I loved the original Queen and I love QAL. To me that would be a postive thing. Maybe you should vacate the thread since it isn't just about Freddie and that is the only person in Queen who holds any interest for you.
Let him be your obsession. There must be Freddie only boards where you can relive his finest moments and I know there are a lot of them. Fine with me, but quit telling everyone else off.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 28 Jul 18, 02:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Get a life, Icy. I am sick of Queen being thrown at me. This is the QAL thread and we can talk about it. We don't need Queen's history thrown in our face constantly. I have quite a few bands I really enjoy and I don't know whether someone wore this or that or what year a song came out. People can enjoy music without knowing all those useless facts. There are a lot more important things in life. I can enjoy QAL and have always enjoyed Queen's music without the history lesson. I enjoyed Queen's music way before you did . They were on my radar in the early 1970's. I bought all their records and later CD's. I just enjoy their music. Is there something wrong with that? I loved the original Queen and I love QAL. To me that would be a postive thing. Maybe you should vacate the thread since it isn't just about Freddie and that is the only person in Queen who holds any interest for you.
Let him be your obsession. There must be Freddie only boards where you can relive his finest moments and I know there are a lot of them. Fine with me, but quit telling everyone else off.

You are sick of Queen being thrown at you?! What the fuck? Do you not realize this whole board is about Queen? Fuck off to Adamtopia since you are so sick of it. Do you not realize how entitled you are coming across? That's what is exactly wrong with the mindset some Glamberts have. I would even agree one doesn't need to know every little thing to do with Queen, I don't, but I always like to learn. You simply don't want or care to learn.Of course, Brian and Roger are a means to an end for you too, as long as AL is singing the songs then that's all that matters for you, I suppose.
No, I don't have to vacate any thread. You should, since you are so sick of Queen being thrown at you...all the while your guy has been riding on Queen's coattails. Keep in mind AL would not be where he is these last few years without Queen.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 28 Jul 18, 04:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Same old broken record!

This thread is for the Las Vegas residency but it is already contaminated with everything else!

Posted: 28 Jul 18, 04:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The whole board may be about Queen, but this thread is not just about Queen. We can talk about QAL. Icy, I have way too many things to do to learn a bunch of stuff that is unnecessary. I have a house to run, a surgery to recover from and a small business I run. That keeps me more than occupied, let me tell you. I learn many new things every day but they have more to do with politics that I enjoy and growing my business which is a full time occupation. I am an avid reader and accomplish any number of things in a day. I just can't concern myself with Queen trivia. It isn't up there with important things I need to do. I think I have told you before that Brian was always my fav and then Roger. Freddie was never my end all and be all. He just wasn't. Don't know what else to tell you and this has been since 40 years ago! I am much more interested in my favorites and I am just pleased as punch that Adam wound up singing with them. I am a totally happy camper! You may call it riding on their coat tails, but he is also bringing his vocal skills to the mix and if he didn't do a great job fronting the band, it would not be as successful as it has been. That seems to be a sticking point for you. It is a mutually satisfactory arrangement for all involved. Brian and Roger are also benefitting from this as Brian always mentions that they could not be doing this if it weren't for Adam. Take that as you will, but it is straight from the horse's mouth! I don't think that Brian and Roger consider that Adam is riding on their coattails. I think they would take offense at that. But, there are many things here on this QUEEN board that they could take offense to, oddly enough! Once they stop touring, I am sure that Adam will be just fine. He may not be living the high life as he is now, but he will always be working and singing. Of that I am sure. I doesn't worry me at all. Things always work out in the end when you put your all into something.

Posted: 28 Jul 18, 06:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Funny seeing a out of her mind Glamtard telling Queen-Fans on a Queen site to stop Throwing Queen at her while her Ladyboy Idol is living on the laurels of ......Well.... Queen. If that is not a reason alone for seeing the shrink NOW then i dunno

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 28 Jul 18, 10:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

The whole board may be about Queen, but this thread is not just about Queen. We can talk about QAL. Icy, I have way too many things to do to learn a bunch of stuff that is unnecessary. I have a house to run, a surgery to recover from and a small business I run. That keeps me more than occupied, let me tell you. I learn many new things every day but they have more to do with politics that I enjoy and growing my business which is a full time occupation. I am an avid reader and accomplish any number of things in a day. I just can't concern myself with Queen trivia. It isn't up there with important things I need to do. I think I have told you before that Brian was always my fav and then Roger. Freddie was never my end all and be all. He just wasn't. Don't know what else to tell you and this has been since 40 years ago! I am much more interested in my favorites and I am just pleased as punch that Adam wound up singing with them. I am a totally happy camper! You may call it riding on their coat tails, but he is also bringing his vocal skills to the mix and if he didn't do a great job fronting the band, it would not be as successful as it has been. That seems to be a sticking point for you. It is a mutually satisfactory arrangement for all involved. Brian and Roger are also benefitting from this as Brian always mentions that they could not be doing this if it weren't for Adam. Take that as you will, but it is straight from the horse's mouth! I don't think that Brian and Roger consider that Adam is riding on their coattails. I think they would take offense at that. But, there are many things here on this QUEEN board that they could take offense to, oddly enough! Once they stop touring, I am sure that Adam will be just fine. He may not be living the high life as he is now, but he will always be working and singing. Of that I am sure. I doesn't worry me at all. Things always work out in the end when you put your all into something.

Who said you couldn't talk about Q+AL? I never said it. It would be nice if you bothered to post about Queen and Freddie, but you don't care to know. Congratulations on being another Glambert who bites the hands that feed you. Must be nice to come here on QZ just to fan the flames and defend and promote AL...while not even caring about most of the history about Freddie and Queen. What's the matter, scared you might learn something, and by discussing Freddie it would take away from AL.
You best keep n mind, AL would not be where he is today without Queen. I dare say even he realizes that. Some of his fans have their heads so far up AL's ass, they can't see much else. You and sweetcaroline are prime examples.
No, you don't sound like your a happy camper. Anything but a happy camper. I'm sure as long as AL is singing the Queen songs, everything is dandy, when he isn't...look at your reaction again from earlier.
Speaking of Brian and Roger being offended, I think they would be taken aback by the Glamberts who don't care to even learn more about Queen and Freddie...all the while those same people are so quick to use Queen boards to defend and promote AL. You and sweetcaroline should be so proud of yourselves, boy the things you both let slip when you are pissed off. QZ and QOL are not the places for you since you are so sick of Queen being thrown at you. Then why are you here? People will discuss Queen and Freddie on a Queen board, but I still don't think you let that sink in for you. AL would be fortunate indeed if he ever has half the courage and strength Freddie Mercury did. AL is nowhere close to the league of Freddie, but you keep telling yourself that it's because of AL that Queen is so popular.
Seriously, go and stay at Adamtopia where sometimes the only news of the day is what Adam liked on social media and even those likes of his friends. Want to talk about obsesseion after sweetcaroline has linked to private family moments of AL with family away from the public eye? I'm obsessed because I discuss Freddie on a Queen board or two? Wow, at the way your mind works.
You have some nerve telling me to vacate when you came here in a rage wanting me banned. And all the personal crap you have thrown at me. You are sounding more and more unhinged. At least you have sweetcaroline to keep you company with that.